PDA

View Full Version : LiD

>.>
07-22-2010, 10:35 AM
can we really say "its all just luck" when u run LiD 684 times and only get 2 amps that were mismatched too? ( such as a Wa suit with M. amp). I dont see how its possible to be that unlucky...

Enso
07-22-2010, 01:37 PM
It is.

darkrage
07-22-2010, 11:59 PM
lol try over 1k lid runs in last 3 yrs and no amp not even fail amp drop from lid

RebornSAZUZAKI
08-02-2010, 03:01 AM
it depends on how you do it, if you run 5 runs at a time then youd prolly have a low chance of getting amp at all, ive ran 1.2k runs on my WI and i gained about 1.2b (on s.tit amps alone, not counting the ucm's and sem's profit)

minimum i do in a session is 30runs back on my WI and finish them average of 6mins. i guess its about how many times u run them in a period of time, that makes ur chances of getting somethin profitable better.

Lethal
08-02-2010, 07:02 AM
it depends on how you do it, if you run 5 runs at a time

only you can do that bcuz u hack

rectumcanal
08-02-2010, 09:33 AM
it depends on how you do it, if you run 5 runs at a time then youd prolly have a low chance of getting amp at all, ive ran 1.2k runs on my WI and i gained about 1.2b (on s.tit amps alone, not counting the ucm's and sem's profit)

minimum i do in a session is 30runs back on my WI and finish them average of 6mins. i guess its about how many times u run them in a period of time, that makes ur chances of getting somethin profitable better.

i hope you didnt sit infront of your computer for three hours.....doing the same dungeon over and over again............o.O

>.>
08-03-2010, 03:09 PM

Are the trolls/ogres worth killing?

RebornSAZUZAKI
08-04-2010, 05:20 AM
all i do is kill the bosses thats all. i dun kill any other mob.

Dakk
08-04-2010, 06:15 AM

Do luck items help?