PDA

View Full Version : You cannot top up eCoin due to acoount block

zound0
07-23-2010, 08:14 PM
What does this mean??? i can't purchase and Ecoins because my account is block. I didn't do anything
wrong. Has this happen to anyone else or is it just me. Did i do something wrong or it is something i'm not doing right? Reply please

Shinn
07-23-2010, 09:23 PM
You probably got a paypal error or something, whats stupid is once the error is corrected it takes about a month or 2 just to get unblocked LOL cause our gm's fail Course people like matri get their gear back within 2-3 weeks because thats the GM's awesome prioritys xD. Luckily i havent had to use the Help desk

zound0
07-23-2010, 09:47 PM
I see. Thing is, i didn't make a purchase since the OGPlanet transfer. I don't even own a paypal account and i doubt that's the reason why i can't purchase eCoins. I can't enjoy the sale on boards because of this block. THIS I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥S!!! COOOMMMOOON MAAAAANNN

[GM] Jamie
07-23-2010, 11:28 PM
Do you think if it makes sense that we allow the blocked users to refill eCoin? It's is ridiculous, isn't it?
zound0, if you are blocked, please send a ticket via Help Desk.
It is the right process as well as the fastest way to get you out of the current situation.
thx.

P.S. I hope some users would pleeeeease watch their mouths.

phonpaseuth
07-24-2010, 01:30 AM

Own lol

zound0
07-24-2010, 07:19 AM
Jamie;75023']Do you think if it makes sense that we allow the blocked users to refill eCoin? It's is ridiculous, isn't it?
zound0, if you are blocked, please send a ticket via Help Desk.
It is the right process as well as the fastest way to get you out of the current situation.
thx.

Sorry G.M I didn't think that small words like that were censored. This is my first Thread. That won't happen again, and thanks for the help.