PDA

View Full Version : combo for warrior?

slasher2230
04-08-2010, 05:09 PM
What is the best warrior combo for pvp?

Xyle
04-08-2010, 07:54 PM
I think combos are best if you create them yourself, because people might have different attack, more or less amp therefore needing less skills, more defense towards spamming short small skills and what not.
I hope you understand this theory, and good luck creating a combo that will suit you best :)

WIpwns
04-08-2010, 07:55 PM
stone cannon==>terra lance = dead opponent

NiteFalcon
04-08-2010, 08:00 PM
If you want a combo suggestion then I would need to know your basic stats (after applying non-short buffs):

Level, Attack, Amp, Crit Rate/Dmg

Gibbs
04-09-2010, 03:12 AM
terra break==> normal attack ==> terra break literally the greatest warrior combo ever

Carnasys
04-11-2010, 02:03 PM
For PvE, Gibbs is right, Terra break does good damage and during strikes meant to knock down the selected mob, it stalls them so you have time to heal if you need to, due to Terra breaks casting time. BUT if you are in a PvP, no way should you ever use Terra break unless you want it as a finishing move, its slow and leads to low DPS(Damage per second). My combo consists of Lv,9 Whirl Wind, Lv.15 Seismic wave, lv 20 cascade break, and Lv.20 Charge.

mattey
04-11-2010, 03:10 PM
I think combos are best if you create them yourself, because people might have different attack, more or less amp therefore needing less skills, more defense towards spamming short small skills and what not.
I hope you understand this theory, and good luck creating a combo that will suit you best :)

/thumbsup

Sheep
04-11-2010, 03:27 PM
For pvp, it really depends on your gear and stats. if you have low base, don't try to be doing all these dps skills, because it will just tickle your opponent, so just use alot of big skills. if your base attack is high, then do alot of dps skills with a strong finisher.

jimbo
06-01-2010, 09:00 PM
If you want a combo suggestion then I would need to know your basic stats (after applying non-short buffs):

Level, Attack, Amp, Crit Rate/Dmg

burning raven wondering would u help me like tomorro wed ill pm u ingame

mmofunsbest
06-02-2010, 12:15 AM
I agree. it really depends on your gear and stats. More details about PvP guide can be founded here.
http://www.mmofuns.com/cabal-online-f132.html