PDA

View Full Version : Dungeon Week/Day/Hour

Ninjastat
07-25-2010, 07:26 AM
so my ideas that cabal can have a monthly event. the event is that we can run any dungeon with in a certain period of time (Week/day/hour) And we can have like x2 drop rate and stuff or like two times the chests. that can make Sod profiteable lol

DeathlikeHowls
07-25-2010, 11:22 AM
SoD is already profitable.
Two times the chests? They'll have to tinker with the gameplay.
Maybe they could increase the success chance of getting something good on occasion.

Ninjastat
07-26-2010, 04:54 AM
lol yea or that. Better drop rate would be nice. Like the Megaheaph Ring O.O

AeonNathan
07-26-2010, 05:12 AM
lol yea or that. Better drop rate would be nice. Like the Megaheaph Ring O.O
Yeah .. need one too.... 50 runs and nothing yet... i keep going at it....

Fishy
07-26-2010, 08:14 AM
SoD is already profitable.
Two times the chests? They'll have to tinker with the gameplay.
Maybe they could increase the success chance of getting something good on occasion.

SoD is NOT profitable when it's being sold at 5m alz and uch are well below 1m and the drop rate I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ing ass

DeathlikeHowls
07-26-2010, 11:29 AM
Maybe you just have terrible luck.
I come out making 7-10m a run.

Fishy
07-26-2010, 04:06 PM
Maybe you just have terrible luck.
I come out making 7-10m a run.

the only way that'd be possible to make back 5m and top it off with another 7-10m is finding a Dex/Str/Int rune every single run, or finding 20+ uch.

Ninjastat
07-26-2010, 06:47 PM
Fishy +1 lol

[GM] Jamie
07-29-2010, 04:03 AM
Sounds Interesting,
Will you guyz get into those dungeons, if the event is added?

Tramier
07-29-2010, 04:40 AM
i already love running dungeons, it makes the game more interesting than jus grinding all day, making the drop rate somehow better would end up backfiring tho, making all entry prices go sky high in the agent shop during the times when drops/drop rates are better. sad part is its normally the people who dont need money that buy up all the cheap entry items in agent shop and corner the market on them

ArshesNei
07-29-2010, 07:25 AM
If they do this with the dungeon entries already in Cash Shop, ESTsoft could make some $$$. Just putting that out there :P

Ninjastat
07-31-2010, 07:21 AM
i already love running dungeons, it makes the game more interesting than jus grinding all day, making the drop rate somehow better would end up backfiring tho, making all entry prices go sky high in the agent shop during the times when drops/drop rates are better. sad part is its normally the people who dont need money that buy up all the cheap entry items in agent shop and corner the market on them

u see its only temp. for an hour or so witch depend on gm. so i dont think its will hurt the economy. i mean its alrdy hurt cuz of the Megaring in eod. Eods where 600k ish now 1mill+

Ninjastat
07-31-2010, 07:25 AM
Jamie;78885']Sounds Interesting,
Will you guyz get into those dungeons, if the event is added?

Yes plp will if thier are a good chance of more uchs and such. So maby x2 the drop rate or chestes? I belive u shouldnt make it an hour long. Maby at least 3 hours cuz not all dungons are short.