Matrimoney
07-25-2010, 02:51 PM
"SLOT EXTENDERS (low, med, high, highest)"

ForumHavoc
07-25-2010, 02:52 PM
You're cool.

Lute
07-25-2010, 03:06 PM
40/7 lapis or topaz orb would still be better, considering they're actually available and far less expensive. Also, sure it might "drop" just like perfect cores are listed as dropping in CA as it is now.

Also, 8rate != 16dmg, 40dmg forcy orb > 8/24 forcy orb

Matrimoney
07-25-2010, 03:15 PM
40/7 lapis or topaz orb would still be better, considering they're actually available and far less expensive. Also, sure it might "drop" just like perfect cores are listed as dropping in CA as it is now.

Also, 8rate != 16dmg, 40dmg forcy orb > 8/24 forcy orb

I don't even know what to say to a retarded ass response like that...First of all, I'm pretty sure theres no such thing as a 7/40 topaz on CABAL NA right now, and if there WAS....it'd prolly run at least 8B and wouldn't even really be better than an 8/24 forc.. and a 7/40 Lapis I've yet to see as well. Not to mention that a 20 dmg +7 forc orb is pretty much the same dps as a 40 dmg topaz depending on your build...

With that being said, my orb is 8 rate, 1 more rate than 7/40's, and 24 dmg...4 more dmg than 2 slot weps. I don't even understand how you'd even compare an 8/24 extended forcy to a 7/40 lapis....the forc would win hands down...nuff' said. Also, I'm pretty sure there aren't even any 26 dmg forc orbs in cabal NA either. I find it ironic that you say 8 rate = 16 dmg because in those terms the 8/24 orb = the same as a 40...hur hur ?

Brolic
07-25-2010, 03:28 PM
o gawd ur sig is ugly lmao

Raid101
07-25-2010, 03:58 PM
I don't even know what to say to a retarded ass response like that...First of all, I'm pretty sure theres no such thing as a 7/40 topaz on CABAL NA right now, and if there WAS....it'd prolly run at least 8B and wouldn't even really be better than an 8/24 forc.. and a 7/40 Lapis I've yet to see as well. Not to mention that a 20 dmg +7 forc orb is pretty much the same dps as a 40 dmg topaz depending on your build...

With that being said, my orb is 8 rate, 1 more rate than 7/40's, and 24 dmg...4 more dmg than 2 slot weps. I don't even understand how you'd even compare an 8/24 extended forcy to a 7/40 lapis....the forc would win hands down...nuff' said. Also, I'm pretty sure there aren't even any 26 dmg forc orbs in cabal NA either. I find it ironic that you say 8 rate = 16 dmg because in those terms the 8/24 orb = the same as a 40...hur hur ?

rockstar has a 16/7 blader don't he
o.o 7 amp /16 cd @_@

Lute
07-25-2010, 04:57 PM

I said "!=" which is not equal...aka not the same

And sure a 40/7 topaz doesn't exist on our server according to you, but then again I don't see sehh all over the place either...You'd probably have quite an easier time getting a 40/7 lapis with a seh than a 8/24 with a sehh. You also seem to forget that one of the reasons you could say a 20dmg forcy is comparable to a 40dmg lapis would be because of the magic base and having "low" base. With +15 lapis orbs you'd have 169 magic per orb, that's a bit under a +7 forcy. You'll also find that seh and uch are a bit cheaper than sehh and uchhs.

Also, its quite laughable that you say 1rate between 7rate and 8rate is so huge. That's 1% on a pet or even the new board with 3% rate, not to mention an extra 10% dmg

Rastan
07-25-2010, 05:04 PM
First of all, I'm pretty sure theres no such thing as a 7/40 topaz on CABAL NA right now, and if there WAS....it'd prolly run at least 8B and wouldn't even really be better than an 8/24 forc..

what about a 7 amp 40 dmg topaz?,too bad there's only 1 in existence and i'm not sayin who has it :P

Matrimoney
07-25-2010, 05:23 PM
I said "!=" which is not equal...aka not the same

And sure a 40/7 topaz doesn't exist on our server according to you, but then again I don't see sehh all over the place either...You'd probably have quite an easier time getting a 40/7 lapis with a seh than a 8/24 with a sehh. You also seem to forget that one of the reasons you could say a 20dmg forcy is comparable to a 40dmg lapis would be because of the magic base and having "low" base. With +15 lapis orbs you'd have 169 magic per orb, that's a bit under a +7 forcy. You'll also find that seh and uch are a bit cheaper than sehh and uchhs.

Also, its quite laughable that you say 1rate between 7rate and 8rate is so huge. That's 1% on a pet or even the new board with 3% rate, not to mention an extra 10% dmg

Hey retard, we're talking about a FORCIUM +7 orb with 24 crit dmg and a +7 lapis/topaz with 40 cd....

the tradeoff from 7/40 lapis to 8/24 forcium is laughable...

7/40 lapis/topaz to 8/24 forc is +1 crit rate +63 mag attack with a loss of only 16 CD...sorry but 63 m.atk>>>>>>16 cd

Matrimoney
07-25-2010, 05:23 PM
what about a 7 amp 40 dmg topaz?,too bad there's only 1 in existence and i'm not sayin who has it :P

what about a 7/40 forcium +12 orb? too bad i know who has one but ill never sayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

see what i did there? hurhur

Rastan
07-25-2010, 05:40 PM
If sehh actually drops in ca6 like the prophecy has foretold then forcium will be the best gear to have,hands down...oh wait,it already is

Plus the ability to upgrade to +15 w/o the penalty of a destroyed item....40% dmg Forcy blade +15 and 40% dmg crystals +15...........let's just say it's gonna get interesting to see whats gonna happen

WIpwns
07-25-2010, 05:48 PM
+15 or nub

Brolic
07-25-2010, 05:49 PM
yea how many 16dmg forcy of any kind are out there?

Rastan
07-25-2010, 05:57 PM
yea how many 16dmg forcy of any kind are out there?

that depends on how many sehh drops..... if they drop enough then people will get off their ass and start crafting their way up to forcy

Lute
07-25-2010, 07:01 PM
You're comparing +7, I didn't say I was, also you're comparing something that is currently possible with something YOU say "will" be possible...

Not to mention your 8rate forcy orb craft is from a hacked gm crafting account so its not exactly the most common thing to come by.

OK, I'll stop commenting, tell me when you find one of these common sehh in the next update lol

Brolic
07-25-2010, 07:45 PM
that depends on how many sehh drops..... if they drop enough then people will get off their ass and start crafting their way up to forcy

over on venus we cant even get into redosm.. >.<

Rastan
07-25-2010, 07:54 PM
over on venus we cant even get into redosm.. >.<

What happened to all of venus's crafters?don't you guys have topaz and forcy db orbs?

Raid101
07-25-2010, 08:01 PM
What happened to all of venus's crafters?don't you guys have topaz and forcy db orbs?

the highest we got is topaz by someone in tang
forcy orbs was done by an ex gm

Rastan
07-25-2010, 08:06 PM
the highest we got is topaz by someone in tang
forcy orbs was done by an ex gm

bummer

EterNity
07-25-2010, 08:15 PM
SEHHest exists and there's more than 2 that I know of in Venus server :D

Matrimoney
07-25-2010, 08:36 PM
idk why people seem to think im talking about right now...did anyone read the ca6 notes? sehh's have a possibility of dropping durrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Lute
07-25-2010, 09:09 PM
idk why people seem to think im talking about right now...did anyone read the ca6 notes? sehh's have a possibility of dropping durrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Find me a screen shot of a sehh dropping from this CA6 and I'll believe you. That's like when everyone was excited that perfect cores were suppose to drop in CA as it is now according to the teaser and notes

Matrimoney
07-25-2010, 09:33 PM
Find me a screen shot of a sehh dropping from this CA6 and I'll believe you. That's like when everyone was excited that perfect cores were suppose to drop in CA as it is now according to the teaser and notes
....really? tang found a pch a long time ago in ca...durrrrrrr and people find seh's in ca5, so what makes you think sehh wont drop in ca6?? find you a ss of sehh in ca6? k lemme just travel to the future and get one for you retard...oh btw 8/24 forc hits harder than a 40 dmg topaz on crit and non crit, go kill yourself baddie.

Lute
07-25-2010, 10:07 PM
oh wow 1 pch between 2 servers since CA came out here...not a pchh even, a pch. So this means that CA6 may drop SeHH at the rate of pchh in ca currently, and then you'd also have to be the person to get it if and when it dropped. Since it wasn't YOU that got that pch, as you said it was someone in tang.

Also, the new CA system with respawning and going in as often as you have keys means you just know EST will nerf the drop rates, so you'll have even less of a chance to have a sehh drop, and even then for you to be the one to get it. As far as screenshots...Korea has the server, lets see if anyone there gets one before we get the update even, since I'm sure they'd be thrilled to show it off if they did.

And I'm not saying an 8/24 is bad, but it's sure as heck a lot more unlikely that you'll ever have one compared to anyone getting a 40dmg or even 40/7 topaz.

BackUpMENG
07-25-2010, 10:11 PM
this is useless an extended 6% craft is better kaakakaka

Matrimoney
07-25-2010, 10:13 PM
oh wow 1 pch between 2 servers since CA came out here...not a pchh even, a pch. So this means that CA6 may drop SeHH at the rate of pchh in ca currently, and then you'd also have to be the person to get it if and when it dropped. Since it wasn't YOU that got that pch, as you said it was someone in tang.

Also, the new CA system with respawning and going in as often as you have keys means you just know EST will nerf the drop rates, so you'll have even less of a chance to have a sehh drop, and even then for you to be the one to get it. As far as screenshots...Korea has the server, lets see if anyone there gets one before we get the update even, since I'm sure they'd be thrilled to show it off if they did.

And I'm not saying an 8/24 is bad, but it's sure as heck a lot more unlikely that you'll ever have one compared to anyone getting a 40dmg or even 40/7 topaz.

seeing as how i havent seen a 7/40 lapis OR a 7/40 topaz...i guess sehh are more common than them, am i right? et said theres been 2 sehh on venus that he knows of, yet nobody knows anyone with a 7/40 lapis/topaz? lets get down to facts here..i already got an 8/10 forc orb, and with the upcoming updates implementing sehh drops im sure someone will find one or maybe my guild in ca6.

i like how you're trying to change what you said now...you tried saying 7/40 lapis and topaz hit harder than 8/24 forc when in fact they dont, then you tried saying sehh's dont exist and never will even after i explained that in the patch notes for the upcoming update theyre supposed to be dropped in ca6...youre also "assuming" theyre gonna be super rare...fact of the matter is we just had a pchh event where i found one and TONS of others did...and were having a seh event right now where a few have gotten one as well...so what makes you think we wont have a sehh event? durrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr stop pasting ur bad k

BackUpMENG
07-25-2010, 10:14 PM
seeing as how i havent seen a 7/40 lapis OR a 7/40 topaz...i guess sehh are more common than them, am i right? et said theres been 2 sehh on venus that he knows of, yet nobody knows anyone with a 7/40 lapis/topaz? lets get down to facts here..i already got an 8/10 forc orb, and with the upcoming updates implementing sehh drops im sure someone will find one or maybe my guild in ca6.

i like how you're trying to change what you said now...you tried saying 7/40 lapis and topaz hit harder than 8/24 forc when in fact they dont, then you tried saying sehh's dont exist and never will even after i explained that in the patch notes for the upcoming update theyre supposed to be dropped in ca6...youre also "assuming" theyre gonna be super rare...fact of the matter is we just has a pchh event where i found one and TONS of others did...and were having a seh event right now...so what makes you think we dont have a sehh event? durrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr stop pasting ur bad k

tl;dr sped

Lute
07-25-2010, 10:22 PM
There's a difference between saying something DOESN'T exist and that you won't have one, or at least will very likely not have one.
I didn't say that a 7/40 lapis or 7/40 topaz hits harder than your orb if it was said 8/24...I said it would be "better" because 1) it would be far cheaper and 2) it might actually be possible to happen.

You're right not everyone is going around with crafted items from an ex-gm crafter like you. Not to mention not everyone has your ego and feels the need to show off every item they have. I know there's at least a few 40/7 osmium blades/katanas so guess what, orbs could happen too. Not to mention that Euro recently had an event with PC 1slot dmg or rate topaz/redosm grade weapons like the sigmetal events, and a 40dmg redosm or topaz weapon +9 is gonna be better than your 8/10 orb until you can find and get a hold of a sehh. And I'm sure there's plenty of people that would buy that sehh out from under you before you got a chance if one ever showed up, like right now, why don't you buy one of those 2 that supposedly exist on venus?

Also, have you gotten 5 seh from this event yet like you hoped? no? There's what 1 confirmed case of anyone getting a seh? GL being that one lucky person to get the 1 lucky account bound sehh if we get one of those events lol

Matrimoney
07-25-2010, 11:19 PM
There's a difference between saying something DOESN'T exist and that you won't have one, or at least will very likely not have one.
I didn't say that a 7/40 lapis or 7/40 topaz hits harder than your orb if it was said 8/24...I said it would be "better" because 1) it would be far cheaper and 2) it might actually be possible to happen.

You're right not everyone is going around with crafted items from an ex-gm crafter like you. Not to mention not everyone has your ego and feels the need to show off every item they have. I know there's at least a few 40/7 osmium blades/katanas so guess what, orbs could happen too. Not to mention that Euro recently had an event with PC 1slot dmg or rate topaz/redosm grade weapons like the sigmetal events, and a 40dmg redosm or topaz weapon +9 is gonna be better than your 8/10 orb until you can find and get a hold of a sehh. And I'm sure there's plenty of people that would buy that sehh out from under you before you got a chance if one ever showed up, like right now, why don't you buy one of those 2 that supposedly exist on venus?

Also, have you gotten 5 seh from this event yet like you hoped? no? There's what 1 confirmed case of anyone getting a seh? GL being that one lucky person to get the 1 lucky account bound sehh if we get one of those events lol

You're trying to tell me a 7/40 Topaz or Lapis will be, "far cheaper" than getting a SeHH in the future updates? LOOOOOOOOL
Sorry but do you even know any item on my WI besides my Forc orb? Sorry but when you say an orb is, "better" than another, people see it as hitting harder. The chances of someone making a 7/40 Lapis are super rare....and the chance of someone making a 7/40 Topaz are pretty astronomical seeing as show Tang are the only Topaz orb crafters on Venus and I don't even think they've made 1 PC DMG yet. You're such an ignorant tard I don't even know why I bother saying anything. Goes in 1 ear and out the other. You really think the 2 SeHH on Venus haven't been used already spedmuffin? Also, muffin, I know 2 people who got SeH, and 3 people who have gotten Crystal Bikes. Sorry but if it takes me a while to get a SeHH I'll sit on my 8/10 Forc orb til' that happens. Until then, let me know when you can actually come up with something that doesn't sound like a 12 year old just typed. Btw, I'll be sure to lol @ you when I do end up getting a SeHH in the future and extend my orb. I'll probably hit harder just wearing the 8/24 than you will with your dual pherys I'm sure you're probably rocking, Merc trash.

Lute
07-26-2010, 12:02 AM
So, if not for you having this gm crafted item, which can't be crafted anymore otherwise, how could ANYONE ever possibly have such an item? I'd say the fact there's no way it could exist would make a 40/7 topaz far more possible. It's probably more likely to get a 40/7 lapis or topaz than it is to get a gm crafted item and then get a sehh, but that's just my oppinion. As I said before, I'd love to see you prove me wrong and show me how easy it is to get a sehh and extend your orb. And I could figure those sehh were used...just as I'm sure any other one that gets found on venus that you don't personally find will probably be used by someone else rather than you.

Matrimoney
07-26-2010, 01:59 AM
So, if not for you having this gm crafted item, which can't be crafted anymore otherwise, how could ANYONE ever possibly have such an item? I'd say the fact there's no way it could exist would make a 40/7 topaz far more possible. It's probably more likely to get a 40/7 lapis or topaz than it is to get a gm crafted item and then get a sehh, but that's just my oppinion. As I said before, I'd love to see you prove me wrong and show me how easy it is to get a sehh and extend your orb. And I could figure those sehh were used...just as I'm sure any other one that gets found on venus that you don't personally find will probably be used by someone else rather than you.

Are you honestly this retarded???? Seeing as how I HAVE the orb unextended just goes to show that it is P O S S I B L E to extend whereas n o o n e h a s a p o t e n t i a l 7 / 4 0 t o p a z

Can you understand that now? Also, I guarantee you someone will be info Forc orb DB crafting before there's a 7/40 Topaz made in NA, seeing as how I sold Tang a Topaz orb with rate in 1st slot for another attempt into Forc orbs. Also, did you really say a +9 40 dmg topaz was better than an 8/24 +7 Forc orb? L O L I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥

There are also a few 5 rate orbs floating around, and I'm pretty sure a 5/24 Forc orb would be better than a 7/40 Lapis and a +9 40 dmg Topaz, k thx.

Matrimoney
07-26-2010, 02:03 AM
Btw, I like how you think you have room to talk about item potential. Weren't you the scrub selling Will boots and tit. amp a while ago?

I'll say it again...Mercury at it's finest!

forumMule
07-26-2010, 03:30 AM
The dude in your sig has a big nipple.

Lute
07-26-2010, 06:03 AM
Are you honestly this retarded???? Seeing as how I HAVE the orb unextended just goes to show that it is P O S S I B L E to extend whereas n o o n e h a s a p o t e n t i a l 7 / 4 0 t o p a z

Can you understand that now? Also, I guarantee you someone will be info Forc orb DB crafting before there's a 7/40 Topaz made in NA, seeing as how I sold Tang a Topaz orb with rate in 1st slot for another attempt into Forc orbs. Also, did you really say a +9 40 dmg topaz was better than an 8/24 +7 Forc orb? L O L I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥

There are also a few 5 rate orbs floating around, and I'm pretty sure a 5/24 Forc orb would be better than a 7/40 Lapis and a +9 40 dmg Topaz, k thx.

Cause selling = using right dude? Sure you'd npc items rather than sell them, oh wait you'd transfer your items to sell them to mercury instead.

2slot PC damage topaz orbs drop from DX crazy steamer, PC 8amp open slot forcy orbs drop from....nowhere except the ex-GM account that crafted them for you guys on venus, so I'd say that one of them is currently possible to drop, one not so much. This means...gasp, yes that a 40/7 topaz would be possible seeing as I'd bet you'd get more 2slot PC topaz than you'd get sehh until we get this update in who knows how many months and even then who knows when you'll get a sehh. And I said a 40dmg topaz would be better than your 8rate 10 damage until you extend it, god learn to read, its like you call everyone a sped in response to them but you can't seem to read half of what they say and you just have some reading impairment that means you read whatever you seem to want instead of what is written.

At least people on mercury don't go around talking about items being better when they clearly are not, like you going around saying a forcy amp suit is better than a sig event amp suit when anyone with any basic understanding how defense and hp work in this game could show you otherwise. Not to mention that when anyone says anything with numbers and facts you completely ignore it and rant about how you're right. Not to mention you've admitted on forums to "trading" for a 170 wizard account and you act like you own the class, yet couldn't even level one on your own? And you bothered denying all the people saying you've bought accounts and gear in the past lol.

Spur
07-26-2010, 06:55 AM
Also, I guarantee you someone will be info Forc orb DB crafting before there's a 7/40 Topaz made in NA

u cant guarantee something u have absolutely no control over. and for everyone who wants to know there is a 7/40 lapis on merc and its been there for over a year. an 8/24 forcy is > 7/40 topaz... a 5/24 forcy > 7/40 topaz but to waste a SEHH on a rate craft is pretty stupid let alone thinking of using it on a non perf rate craft. like u said forcy orb craft will be coming as there are 2 topaz crafters on merc as well so even a 10%cd craft into a 34cd forcy will be extended b4 ure orb

Matrimoney
07-26-2010, 07:03 AM
Cause selling = using right dude? Sure you'd npc items rather than sell them, oh wait you'd transfer your items to sell them to mercury instead.

2slot PC damage topaz orbs drop from DX crazy steamer, PC 8amp open slot forcy orbs drop from....nowhere except the ex-GM account that crafted them for you guys on venus, so I'd say that one of them is currently possible to drop, one not so much. This means...gasp, yes that a 40/7 topaz would be possible seeing as I'd bet you'd get more 2slot PC topaz than you'd get sehh until we get this update in who knows how many months and even then who knows when you'll get a sehh. And I said a 40dmg topaz would be better than your 8rate 10 damage until you extend it, god learn to read, its like you call everyone a sped in response to them but you can't seem to read half of what they say and you just have some reading impairment that means you read whatever you seem to want instead of what is written.

At least people on mercury don't go around talking about items being better when they clearly are not, like you going around saying a forcy amp suit is better than a sig event amp suit when anyone with any basic understanding how defense and hp work in this game could show you otherwise. Not to mention that when anyone says anything with numbers and facts you completely ignore it and rant about how you're right. Not to mention you've admitted on forums to "trading" for a 170 wizard account and you act like you own the class, yet couldn't even level one on your own? And you bothered denying all the people saying you've bought accounts and gear in the past lol.

LOL another joke ass post littered with random garbage. I saw your B> list, you were buying a 240 hp OSM suit. Sorry but those items on Merc aren't mine retard. I have my BL gloves and other items of my own on Venus, get your facts straight. Sorry but you're mistaking 1 slot PC DMG for 2 slots kiddo, DX drops 1 slots. How many 2 slot Topaz PC DMG's have you actually seen? Oh....darn! NONE. How many 8/10 Forcs have you seen? Maybe I should rephrase that...how many 8/10 and 5/10 Forcs have you seen? Well if you were on Venus you'd say probably 5. You didn't say 40 dmg topaz was better than my 8/10 dumbass, you said 8/24 dur durrr go read some of your first posts. Either way, I'm closer to getting 8/24 than anyone else is of getting a 7/40 Topaz, that's for sure. On top of not even seeing a 2 slot Topaz PC DMG, who in their right mind would even try for rate in it?

Sorry, you're trying to say Forc Suit is better than Sig suit? How many times do I need to explain it to downie kids like yourself. On my BL when I went BM2+Aura I'd have people hit 8's on me. You think if I had 80 less defense they'd still hit 8's? Oh snap guess what? You're a retard. You kids are forgetting the most basic thing about pk/war...hp Regen and potions. The higher the def you have the more valuable ur hp pots and regen becomes. Since I've already explained that my Forcy was better than sig simply because of the fact that my def was so high scrubs like you couldn't break through it, I expect none of you I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥s to even bring up the subject again.

Matrimoney
07-26-2010, 07:04 AM
u cant guarantee something u have absolutely no control over. and for everyone who wants to know there is a 7/40 lapis on merc and its been there for over a year. an 8/24 forcy is > 7/40 topaz... a 5/24 forcy > 7/40 topaz but to waste a SEHH on a rate craft is pretty stupid let alone thinking of using it on a non perf rate craft. like u said forcy orb craft will be coming as there are 2 topaz crafters on merc as well so even a 10%cd craft into a 34cd forcy will be extended b4 ure orb

Yeah, a retard like you would consider extending a Forc orb into 34 CD. Of course us non-retards on Venus don't really like to gain 10 CD by losing 8 rate in most scenarios.

Lute
07-26-2010, 07:11 AM
crazy steamer drops both 1 and 2slot PC redosm grade weapons, multiple people craft topaz orbs. If you look at my current buying list I'm not buying a 240hp suit, I'm selling 240hp boots. People hit 8s on you because they I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ed, not because you're good. Sorry, people on merc don't bm for pvp and don't rate themselves by pk and how well they can run off and use hp pots. You're saying 5 regen on a forcy suit is better than 180hp on a sig suit? I'd certainly random a 2slot pc redosm character bound weapon LOL, you have to extend to get 40dmg either way and its character bound, what are you going to lose? Just because you're too scared to random something instead of buying rate crafted items doesn't mean the rest of the game is.

Matrimoney
07-26-2010, 07:13 AM
crazy steamer drops both 1 and 2slot PC redosm grade weapons, multiple people craft topaz orbs. If you look at my current buying list I'm not buying a 240hp suit, I'm selling 240hp boots. People hit 8s on you because they I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ed, not because you're good. Sorry, people on merc don't bm for pvp and don't rate themselves by pk and how well they can run off and use hp pots. You're saying 5 regen on a forcy suit is better than 180hp on a sig suit? I'd certainly random a 2slot pc redosm character bound weapon LOL, you have to extend to get 40dmg either way and its character bound, what are you going to lose? Just because you're too scared to random something instead of buying rate crafted items doesn't mean the rest of the game is.

Kid you're retarded, just go uninstall the game. But before you do, go find a 2 slot topaz orb and put rate in it k. You kids might get away with tanking in sig suits and osm over there but over in Venus we actually hit hard as opposed to wearing non amp Will and titanium extended weps k?

Lute
07-26-2010, 07:23 AM
http://img175.imageshack.us/img175/5775/cabalver131510051811350.jpg

Yeah, they totally don't drop man

Spur
07-26-2010, 07:27 AM
Kid you're retarded, just go uninstall the game. But before you do, go find a 2 slot topaz orb and put rate in it k. You kids might get away with tanking in sig suits and osm over there but over in Venus we actually hit hard as opposed to wearing non amp Will and titanium extended weps k?

if they hit 8s on u with forcy then theyll hit 28s on u after u lose 80def, can u not handle that? more hp = more time for u to run and pot

Chris7
07-26-2010, 07:46 AM
sorry but more defense = no need to run from your cute dmg.

Spur
07-26-2010, 07:49 AM
sorry but more defense = no need to run from your cute dmg.

im sry if venus has stronger legacy weapons than merc does

Chris7
07-26-2010, 07:57 AM
im sry if venus has stronger legacy weapons than merc does

sorry i wasnt referring directly toward you only.
i mean everyone's dmg when i say this =\

Spur
07-26-2010, 08:03 AM
sorry i wasnt referring directly toward you only.
i mean everyone's dmg when i say this =\

well for a WA/FS and maybe BL u are prolly right. but this is a WI i doubt matri will ever get to the point of really tanking in war. if he wants to actually survive he will run

Matrimoney
07-26-2010, 08:07 AM
well for a WA/FS and maybe BL u are prolly right. but this is a WI i doubt matri will ever get to the point of really tanking in war. if he wants to actually survive he will run

Arguing with you about things that aren't even comparible is getting old. Why don't you get your head out of your ass and actually realize most of the things you say are ludacris. No matter how you look at whatever you're ever comparing, they're only better or worse depending on the scenario. Don't you get it? Actually, you extended a non PC Lapis orb, I don't expect you to.

Spur
07-26-2010, 08:15 AM
Arguing with you about things that aren't even comparible is getting old. Why don't you get your head out of your ass and actually realize most of the things you say are ludacris. No matter how you look at whatever you're ever comparing, they're only better or worse depending on the scenario. Don't you get it? Actually, you extended a non PC Lapis orb, I don't expect you to.

coming from someone who thinks extending a "PC" 1 Slotted Lapis is better than my orb wat else needs to be said

i remember someone saying 8rate > 10cd just a few posts ago and now hes saying my 7rate < 6cd

Chris7
07-26-2010, 08:16 AM
im hungry

Matrimoney
07-26-2010, 08:35 AM
i just lol'd @ lutes post

so youre trying to say i bought my wiz now? even though half my bl gear is on merc right now being sold by the original owner? oh yeah mang i def bought this wiz rofl....god ur a retard to think id pay usd for a character or any item in this game

and spur, 6 cd > 7 rate when you have 50 rate already, smart one. its ok cuz when i extend my 8/10 ill make sure to lol @ you and be sure to point out that even with all your glitched alz ill be using something you'll probably never be able to get qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq

spur before alz glitch- qq phery orb qq no alz qq
spur after alz glitch- hu hu gots money B> this that this that 10b each pm me hu hu #1 wi im legit prove me wrong hu hu

:)

Spur
07-26-2010, 09:27 AM
spur before alz glitch- qq phery orb qq no alz qq
spur after alz glitch- hu hu gots money B> this that this that 10b each pm me hu hu #1 wi im legit prove me wrong hu hu
:)

just for ure info after zodi left i have been the #1 WI. how long has aion been out? like 9months already? i had billions b4 the alz glitch but as everyone knows i would never buy overpriced items so i had to wait for glitch to be over

pherys orbs > b4 the 4ring update that remains a fact

ankoun2232
07-26-2010, 09:37 AM
im hungry

im chris nice to meet u

=_=

(eating right now)

Matrimoney
07-26-2010, 09:58 AM
just for ure info after zodi left i have been the #1 WI. how long has aion been out? like 9months already? i had billions b4 the alz glitch but as everyone knows i would never buy overpriced items so i had to wait for glitch to be over

pherys orbs > b4 the 4ring update that remains a fact

LMAO

7/40 helm 2x rol2 forc and lapis before the ring update>u

sorry to tell you but trying to play off you having 20b before the alz glitch really wont work here.....lol @ waiting for prices to go down you dished out 10b for an eos 8 you I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ stop acting like you would be half decent without the alz glitch cuz you wouldnt be sht k spedmuffin

Spur
07-26-2010, 10:17 AM
LMAO

7/40 helm 2x rol2 forc and lapis before the ring update>u

sorry to tell you but trying to play off you having 20b before the alz glitch really wont work here.....lol @ waiting for prices to go down you dished out 10b for an eos 8 you I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ stop acting like you would be half decent without the alz glitch cuz you wouldnt be sht k spedmuffin

then do as forumfiery says and find some proof. neiros generation take sses videos and send to help desk then apologize to me knowing i didnt do it. new generation u hack/glitch i have absolutely no proof but u hack unless u can prove to me that u dont.

its like legit people gotta prove theyre legit. matri u owe me 30B unless u can prove to me that u dont lol

Lute
07-26-2010, 10:23 AM
I never said you bought your character with usd, learn 2 read seriously. Doesn't mean its allowed to trade items for characters last I checked. Just like character transfer was intended to be a transfer of ones OWN character between accounts, not to trade characters with other people.

Spur was using lapis orbs, including his 34/7 before the alz glitch sorry to tell you. Also if you were on mercury you'd know that even if I don't like it I'll admit spur has an incredible knack for playing the market and making profit off of anything he can, rather than taking his items and shoving them down people's fat mouths until they buy them just so you'll shut up. Why does he buy things at high prices now? Because he has the alz and he doesn't need anything else so the few things he does need he'll pay to make sure he gets them. Also I know you'd love to buy yourself an eos8 or eof8 if you were still BL if you could, too bad nobody would sell one to you anyway just on the basis of it being you.

I'll be impressed if you can ever achieve any degree of what Spur has in this game, you're "epic" wizard that you say will be so easy to solo pluma, I expect that to be just like how your BL could easily 2bar quadra if you were "bothered" to learn to re-target. You'll go around talking about how epic you are and your "potential" and you're greatest accomplishment and skill will be how you can sit around all day raging on forums. You call Spur out for having no life for his honor rank while he's posting while bored at work...bet you couldn't post while bored at work at BK could you? If you spent half the time you spend on forums going to 1 or 2 wars a day you could probably have a higher honor rank and still have enough time left over to get a better job for yourself so you don't have to stalk forums to feel prosauce.

NBAFinals2010
07-26-2010, 01:18 PM
is that ss from eu?

Lute
07-26-2010, 01:35 PM
is that ss from eu?

Yes, don't see any real threads about steamer crazy drops here do you? And before you start qqing and saying we aren't eu...same drop rate (as stated by EST from Korea) and I could say the same thing and say these patch notes are from KR and not NA

Hydro
07-26-2010, 02:23 PM
*Looks Around* you guys got some strong speeches....should become lawers.....http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n299/onieljns/633522862526484723-GoodJobForonceyoudidntepicallyfail1.jpg.../.......none of you fail.i juss couldnt find a better one Q_Q

otice1
07-26-2010, 03:03 PM
And before you start qqing and saying we aren't eu...same drop rate (as stated by EST from Korea) and I could say the same thing and say these patch notes are from KR and not NA
The reason why rol2 are only a few mil in euro is in fact because we have different drop rates of items.

fsflashy
07-26-2010, 03:08 PM
The reason why rol2 are only a few mil in euro is in fact because we have different drop rates of items.

the reason why rol2 is not 2b in eu is because they were in ep1 for the longest time and stockpiled rol2s. na started in ep2 iirc, when rol2 drops were nerfed.

Lute
07-26-2010, 03:25 PM

Euro had episode 1, we didn't. Episode 1 rol2 dropped anywhere up from lvl40ish mobs like crazy, people broke them down and npc'd them they were so common, they also only gave 10rate then, 7rate on rol1. Ep2 (which we started on in beta) they changed to 15% and 10% and they were massively nerfed drop rate wise. Currently euro drops rol2 just as rarely as we do, they just have a ton still from episode 1 that people had lying around.

Hydro
07-26-2010, 04:49 PM
http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n299/onieljns/720645fb-1df8-4d47-bc35-6c3c65da9f12.jpg

Fishy
07-26-2010, 05:25 PM
SEHHest exists and there's more than 2 that I know of in Venus server :D

I used to see a few two or three of them in AH LONG ago when i first started playing......but they've all but disappeared since people stopped wall and damaging hacking FTB2F many moons ago......so it's definitely possible to find one, you just gotta be with the right crowd, really good, and REALLY lucky....like the kind of luck that wins you the multi-millions lottery...

NBAFinals2010
07-26-2010, 06:46 PM
Yes, don't see any real threads about steamer crazy drops here do you? And before you start qqing and saying we aren't eu...same drop rate (as stated by EST from Korea) and I could say the same thing and say these patch notes are from KR and not NA

nah i'm not accusing you or anything. i just noticed that all the ppl in the chat were saying 'gz' (which i noticed they do a lot in EU)
and btw was it on hard/med/ez?
*prepares to farm truckloads of crazy steamer*

Matrimoney
07-27-2010, 12:32 AM
I never said you bought your character with usd, learn 2 read seriously. Doesn't mean its allowed to trade items for characters last I checked. Just like character transfer was intended to be a transfer of ones OWN character between accounts, not to trade characters with other people.

Spur was using lapis orbs, including his 34/7 before the alz glitch sorry to tell you. Also if you were on mercury you'd know that even if I don't like it I'll admit spur has an incredible knack for playing the market and making profit off of anything he can, rather than taking his items and shoving them down people's fat mouths until they buy them just so you'll shut up. Why does he buy things at high prices now? Because he has the alz and he doesn't need anything else so the few things he does need he'll pay to make sure he gets them. Also I know you'd love to buy yourself an eos8 or eof8 if you were still BL if you could, too bad nobody would sell one to you anyway just on the basis of it being you.

I'll be impressed if you can ever achieve any degree of what Spur has in this game, you're "epic" wizard that you say will be so easy to solo pluma, I expect that to be just like how your BL could easily 2bar quadra if you were "bothered" to learn to re-target. You'll go around talking about how epic you are and your "potential" and you're greatest accomplishment and skill will be how you can sit around all day raging on forums. You call Spur out for having no life for his honor rank while he's posting while bored at work...bet you couldn't post while bored at work at BK could you? If you spent half the time you spend on forums going to 1 or 2 wars a day you could probably have a higher honor rank and still have enough time left over to get a better job for yourself so you don't have to stalk forums to feel prosauce.

I never said I "traded" items for the character. My friend quit and gave me the WI, so I gave him my extra BL gear in return. All I can read from the post above is, "I wish I played CABAL 8 hours a day like Spur, he's my Idol, I want his babies, I wanna marry him zomggg!!". It's also funny you're refering to where I work like every other no lifing I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ does when they're backed into a corner with nothing else to say. Bottom line is, Spur knew he wasn't sht compared to any Venus WI, now after the ALZ glitch where he obviously glitched ALZ himself and even told people he knowingly took advantage of it, he somehow thinks people are going to look at him the same way. Sorry, I doubt any decent player over here gives two I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥s about an ALZ glitching WI on Merc, or ANYONE on Merc for that matter. Also, no matter how you look at it, playing CABAL at least 3 full hours EVERY day for over 2 years straight<working at BK. If Spur does work, it's only common sense to know the kids obviously got no friends at all. It somehow doesn't surprise me.

Matrimoney
07-27-2010, 12:33 AM
Euro had episode 1, we didn't. Episode 1 rol2 dropped anywhere up from lvl40ish mobs like crazy, people broke them down and npc'd them they were so common, they also only gave 10rate then, 7rate on rol1. Ep2 (which we started on in beta) they changed to 15% and 10% and they were massively nerfed drop rate wise. Currently euro drops rol2 just as rarely as we do, they just have a ton still from episode 1 that people had lying around.

I remember hearing we started on Ep1 for a short period of time, but what do I know, you're a huge I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ and probably stayed up overnight to download CABAL to play Beta within minutes of its release.

Hydro
07-27-2010, 06:13 AM
=o...someone givin you their char is legal as long as no money is involved you can trade....if im reading it right

Spur
07-27-2010, 06:57 AM
Spur knew he wasn't sht compared to any Venus WI, now after the ALZ glitch where he obviously glitched ALZ himself and even told people he knowingly took advantage of it, he somehow thinks people are going to look at him the same way. Sorry, I doubt any decent player over here gives two I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥s about an ALZ glitching WI on Merc, or ANYONE on Merc for that matter. Also, no matter how you look at it, playing CABAL at least 3 full hours EVERY day for over 2 years straight<working at BK. If Spur does work, it's only common sense to know the kids obviously got no friends at all. It somehow doesn't surprise me.

preach it like i said it not how u want it said. even in 2009 i was already > rapchez. i proved countless times how a simple 270hp titanium boot/suit > forcy amp+7 boot/suit in pvp, also proving how a 7/3x orb > 40cd lapis. and about the alz were u dreaming that i admitted to alz glitching cause im sure u can find a place where i said that. now explain how u take advantage of something u didnt know was happening? people were buying random junk for mils upon bils am i supposed to say u got too much money all of a sudden i refuse to sell it to u. since everything is so obvious to u y are u posting cause u obviously know ure wrong to begin with

Matrimoney
07-27-2010, 07:23 AM
preach it like i said it not how u want it said. even in 2009 i was already > rapchez. i proved countless times how a simple 270hp titanium boot/suit > forcy amp+7 boot/suit in pvp, also proving how a 7/3x orb > 40cd lapis. and about the alz were u dreaming that i admitted to alz glitching cause im sure u can find a place where i said that. now explain how u take advantage of something u didnt know was happening? people were buying random junk for mils upon bils am i supposed to say u got too much money all of a sudden i refuse to sell it to u. since everything is so obvious to u y are u posting cause u obviously know ure wrong to begin with

LOL i stopped at 270 hp titanium > forc amp +7 ur now the biggest artard playing this game thx sry didnt read anything else waste of time

Spur
07-27-2010, 07:27 AM
LOL i stopped at 270 hp titanium > forc amp +7 ur now the biggest artard playing this game thx sry didnt read anything else waste of time

sry i forgot people with under 50iq wouldnt understand

NBAFinals2010
07-27-2010, 08:17 AM
no spur just stop. rapchez > spur.
i'd understand some debate if it was 270 hp forc > forc amp or maybe 270 hp tit > tit amp. but 270 hp tit > forc amp? get real. idk what they teach you guys in merc but you guys got it all rong.

Raid101
07-27-2010, 08:37 AM
sry i forgot people with under 50iq wouldnt understand

oh hell no i specificly remember seeing this come up on a wi thread back on ogp forums
the question was 270 tit hp suit or 190 forcy will suit some how this went to forcy amp +7 vs 270 tit will
bottom line spur said 270hp tit > +7 forcy amp cause its simply cheaper
rememebr somthign like if the moeny was no value forcy would win
(also the drop for the forcy in the first place)

Leonhart
07-27-2010, 08:44 AM
i'd understand some debate if it was 270 hp forc > forc amp or maybe 270 hp tit > tit amp. but 270 hp tit > forc amp? get real. idk what they teach you guys in merc but you guys got it all rong.

Not to bash or anything...

But I find it interesting how of all words you spelled that one wrong =P

Spur
07-27-2010, 08:47 AM

this scenario was me vs rapchez in pvp b4 the 4 ring update. if i can prove to u guys im right are u all gonna quit and stop posting? or will u find something else to say?

NBAFinals2010
07-27-2010, 09:44 AM
Not to bash or anything...

But I find it interesting how of all words you spelled that one wrong =P

No, if you want me to type all grammatically correct and everything I would, but this is a internet forum, where shorthand is obviously allowed. However, if i was bashing Spur about his spelling, then of course I would need to present myself in a Grammar Nazi way. But I am merely stating his idea is idiotic.

NBAFinals2010
07-27-2010, 09:44 AM
this scenario was me vs rapchez in pvp b4 the 4 ring update. if i can prove to u guys im right are u all gonna quit and stop posting? or will u find something else to say?

do it.

Leonhart
07-27-2010, 09:53 AM
No, if you want me to type all grammatically correct and everything I would, but this is a internet forum, where shorthand is obviously allowed. However, if i was bashing Spur about his spelling, then of course I would need to present myself in a Grammar Nazi way. But I am merely stating his idea is idiotic.

Someone missed the irony o.O

Spur
07-27-2010, 10:12 AM
do it.

just for u Venus people who think u know it all. this is 1v1 pvp me vs rapchez 2 rings 270hp titanium vs +7 forcy amp
as i remember rapchez had 42rate 130cd when it was 2 rings so ill use that as the cd. we are both 3-5 hit kills depending crit so i give u scenarios from all 3

270hp vs 81def 7amp
81def = 20dmg reduction in pvp or 46dmg when he crit
7amp = 19dmg addition in pvp or 44dmg when he crit
ill be nice and considered he had 50rate so 33dmg reduction per hit and 31.5dmg addition per hit avg = 64.5 per round

3 hit kill scenario = 64.5x3 = 193.5 vs my 270hp i win
4 hit kill scenario = 64.5x4 = 258 vs my 270hp i win
5 hit kill scenario = 64.5x5 = 325 vs my 270hp i lose
take the avg and u can tell 270hp titanium will beats ure forcy amp+7 and at 1/15th the price

matri will come and say tl dr but he cant prove me wrong

NBAFinals2010
07-27-2010, 12:10 PM
just for u Venus people who think u know it all. this is 1v1 pvp me vs rapchez 2 rings 270hp titanium vs +7 forcy amp
as i remember rapchez had 42rate 130cd when it was 2 rings so ill use that as the cd. we are both 3-5 hit kills depending crit so i give u scenarios from all 3

270hp vs 81def 7amp
ill be nice and considered he had 50rate so 33dmg reduction per hit and 31.5dmg addition per hit avg = 64.5 per round

take the avg and u can tell 270hp titanium will beats ure forcy amp+7 and at 1/15th the price

you're not taking into account the rest of his gear. his full forc amp vs your full will/hybrid.

i find it hard to believe that sum1 with full amp regardless what grade can't beat sum1 with no amp at all.

Hydro
07-27-2010, 12:17 PM
umm cheats > spur or whatever way it is

Lute
07-27-2010, 12:22 PM
you're not taking into account the rest of his gear. his full forc amp vs your full will/hybrid.

i find it hard to believe that sum1 with full amp regardless what grade can't beat sum1 with no amp at all.

You realize the same math continues to apply per piece? It isn't like having two pieces with more defense magically makes defense do more, it still has the same effect on damage reduction in pvp.

Hydro
07-27-2010, 12:23 PM
but...whats the diffrence.....thats like me wearing osm amp and you wearing osm hp......there should be no diffrent cause its forcium....only gives more defense

otice1
07-27-2010, 12:52 PM

270hp vs 81def 7amp

Yes hp is often better than defense for pvp, but whats wrong with your calculations is that you think you would have been able to 3/4 hit Rap in a pvp. You wouldn't have been able to kill him with 4 crits with the non-amp gear and phery orbs you had. Therefore you just proved that you would have lost not even taking into consideration how much more damage he would have done than you per hit.

Spur
07-27-2010, 01:28 PM
Yes hp is often better than defense for pvp, but whats wrong with your calculations is that you think you would have been able to 3/4 hit Rap in a pvp. You wouldn't have been able to kill him with 4 crits with the non-amp gear and phery orbs you had. Therefore you just proved that you would have lost not even taking into consideration how much more damage he would have done than you per hit.

its already been calculated way back then that 3 crits from either of us = death, 4hits if 2 crit and 5 hits if only 1 crit. this whole calculation is about amp/def vs HP y are u bringing up he deals more and i deal less? thats part of the equation itself and im telling u my hp covers it

NBAFinals2010
07-27-2010, 01:37 PM
You realize the same math continues to apply per piece? It isn't like having two pieces with more defense magically makes defense do more, it still has the same effect on damage reduction in pvp.

You realize that he's currently assuming that Spur (without any amp)'s dmg = Rapchez's dmg. That is the basis of his argument. THEN you add in the calculations.
And you have yt to answer was it hard/med/ez.

otice1
07-27-2010, 01:51 PM
its already been calculated way back then that 3 crits from either of us = death, 4hits if 2 crit and 5 hits if only 1 crit. this whole calculation is about amp/def vs HP y are u bringing up he deals more and i deal less? thats part of the equation itself and im telling u my hp covers it

Sorry you couldn't have 3 hit him. Dual phery and titanium will you have,what, 27 amp and 970 magic? Way before the ring update I remember him having 3k hp and with those stats you aren't doing 1k a hit when he is in full forcy.
Obviously the fight is completely dependent upon who crits, but Rap has the advantage.
The only way you could have 3 crit him was with lvl 20 edc- terra or stone - lvl 20 sc and obviously that is a fail pvp combo

N3mesis
07-27-2010, 02:02 PM
Sorry you couldn't have 3 hit him. Dual phery and titanium will you have,what, 27 amp and 970 magic? Way before the ring update I remember him having 3k hp and with those stats you aren't doing 1k a hit when he is in full forcy.
Obviously the fight is completely dependent upon who crits, but Rap has the advantage.
The only way you could have 3 crit him was with lvl 20 edc- terra or stone - lvl 20 sc and obviously that is a fail pvp combo

Contradictions are cool.

Spur
07-27-2010, 02:03 PM

1k a hit on sc and edc is simple, it doesnt require all that much to reach, go look it up. even if rapchez had 3k hp and 1k def back then which he didnt i would still 3hit him. fact is 540hp > 162def 14amp when it comes to 1v1 WI pvp back then, my lack in dmg and his excess in dmg does not cover the 540hp

nowdays on the other hand everyone knows sig event is better so no need to argue there

otice1
07-27-2010, 02:03 PM
How many pvps do you think you would win with that combo? 0 is a conservative estimate
In a 4 hit pvp the 162 def is alone better than 540 hp not taking into consideration dmg gained from 14 amp

steakntits
07-27-2010, 02:06 PM
lol? 3 k hp and 1 k def is nothing. i 3 hit that easy when we still had 2 rings, 149 dmg and 44 rate

otice1
07-27-2010, 02:08 PM
lol? 3 k hp and 1 k def is nothing. i 3 hit that easy when we still had 2 rings, 149 dmg and 44 rate

We are talking about spur who had 27 amp and 970ish magic with phery. Say hi to 700 crits

Spur
07-27-2010, 02:10 PM
How many pvps do you think you would win with that combo? 0 is a conservative estimate
In a 4 hit pvp the 162 def is alone better than 540 hp not taking into consideration dmg gained from 14 amp

lol after all that math i gave u nuthin went into ure head. i already proved 540hp > 162def + 14amp and now u dare come back and tell me 162def alone is greater than the hp lol

162 def only absorbs 40.5dmg in pvp or 90 when u crit which makes it an avg of 65 dmg a hit. tell me how many hits of 65 u need to reach 540 lol

otice1
07-27-2010, 02:26 PM
3 +7 forcium martial pieces = 480def
2+7 titanium/ 1 +7 mystic = 263 def?
480-263 = approximate 217 def difference
That means he had like 950 def and you had 733? You had 970 magic 27amp he had like 1060 and 41 amp. His terra lances would have crit you for about 300 more each hit. Now see the difference? It isn't compensated by the difference in def/hp.

Rage
07-27-2010, 02:31 PM
That means he had like 950 def and you had 733? You had 970 magic 27amp he had like 1060 and 41 amp. His terra lances would have crit you for about 300 more each hit. Now see the difference? It isn't compensated by the difference in def/hp.

get owned?

otice1
07-27-2010, 02:34 PM
get owned?

Nah I only proved that even with the extra hp it would have only taken Rap 4 lance crits to kill Spur but it would have taken Spur 5 to kill Rap.

Mishon
07-27-2010, 02:38 PM
O.O

steakntits
07-27-2010, 02:39 PM
spur only used tit will boots , he had osm suit of amp at the time as well

Spur
07-27-2010, 02:43 PM

mystic where did that come from? magic? i have forcy gloves cause there is no titanium gloves of will... stop making random things up, ure back to 162def try again lol

he had more atk i had more rate + my title which was 16 back then. ure back to 540 hp vs 162def+14amp either way u still lose

otice1
07-27-2010, 02:47 PM
Back to 162 def would mean he only does about 250 dmg than you on a crit on a LANCE. 2 crits and his dmg is better than your hp. He also had hr14 and 45 rate, not 44.
Assuming he had the 132 cdi you said he (did b/c idk how much he had) his terra lance would crit you for about 990 - any cdi reduction
Assuming you had 970 magic and 27 amp (since you didnt say otherwise) your terra would do 723 to him. I used 140cdi b/c idk what yours was.
happy now?

Spur
07-27-2010, 02:50 PM
Back to 162 def would mean he only does about 250 dmg than you on a crit on a LANCE. 2 crits and his dmg is better than your hp. He also had hr14 and 45 rate, not 44.

lol..... 162def like i said already = 40dmg in pvp or 90 on a crit wheres that 250? he did not reach rank 14 till 2010 learn ure facts

sry 162def = 250dmg per crit on lance??! if u ever prove this correct ill instantly quit for u hahahaha

Rage
07-27-2010, 02:53 PM
lol..... 162def like i said already = 40dmg in pvp or 90 on a crit wheres that 250? he did not reach rank 14 till 2010 learn ure facts

sry 162def = 250dmg per crit on lance??! if u ever prove this correct ill instantly quit for u hahahaha

rapchez stalker much?

otice1
07-27-2010, 02:53 PM
How about he had 100+ more magic and 14 more amp. DUR thats where it comes from

Spur
07-27-2010, 02:54 PM
How about he had 100+ more magic and 14 more amp. DUR thats where it comes from

lol read wat u wrote!!! i had 970 he had 1060 how is that 100+? 14amp + 162def does not beat 540hp get it thru ure head

otice1
07-27-2010, 02:56 PM
Do you know how to do math? His damage is compared to the damage you would do to him it isn't just extra damage. Your extra hp would compensate for 2 of his crits and a noncrit. If the pvp lasts more than that he wins by statistics.

lol read wat u wrote!!! i had 970 he had 1060 how is that 100+? 14amp + 162def does not beat 540hp get it thru ure head
no but adding 90 magic means it does

Spur
07-27-2010, 02:57 PM
Do you know how to do math? His damage is compared to the damage you would do to him it isn't just extra damage. Your extra hp would compensate for 2 of his crits and a noncrit. If the pvp lasts more than that he wins by statistics.

no but adding 90 magic means it does

wow im talking to a brick wall read the math, study it and get it right. and also are u agreeing that if i had the same orbs as him my will owns his amp?

otice1
07-27-2010, 03:02 PM
Old Rap : 1060 magic, 41 amp, 132 cdi vs Spur 788 def ( without benefits from pet) 3k hp?
terra lance: 427 noncrit 990 crit
lvl 20 sc: 622 noncrit 1442 crit

Old Spur: 970 mag, 27amp, 140cdi? vs Rap 950 def 3.5k hp?
terra lance: 301 noncrit 724 crit
lvl 20 sc: 494 noncrit 1186 crit

The math isn't wrong so don't try to say you would have won...

wow im talking to a brick wall read the math, study it and get it right. and also are u agreeing that if i had the same orbs as him my will owns his amp?

With his setup replaced with will suit/boots
Hypothetical Spur: 1060 mag, 41amp, 132cdi 788 def
terra lance: 349 / 810
lvl 20 edc: 584 / 1356

Spur
07-27-2010, 03:07 PM
Old Rap : 1060 magic, 41 amp, 132 cdi vs Spur 788 def ( without benefits from pet)
terra lance: 427 noncrit 990 crit
lvl 20 sc: 622 noncrit 1442 crit

Old Spur: 970 mag, 27amp, 140cdi? vs Rap 950 def
terra lance: 301 noncrit 724 crit
lvl 20 sc: 494 noncrit 1186 crit

fine just look at those numbers then. edc+lance+sc all crit i die, edc+lance+sc he dies ure point is?
fact is we both die from 3 crits and another fact is he has less than 40rate after my title so who has the higher chance in winning?

otice1
07-27-2010, 03:09 PM
fine just look at those numbers then. edc+lance+sc all crit i die, edc+lance+sc he dies ure point is?
fact is we both die from 3 crits and another fact is he has less than 40rate after my title so who has the higher chance in winning?

Fact is no one uses that pvp combo

Spur
07-27-2010, 03:12 PM
Fact is no one uses that pvp combo

end of conversation lol everyone on merc would know y

otice1
07-27-2010, 03:15 PM
end of conversation lol everyone on merc would know y

If you're implying everyone on merc uses/used that combo:
1: All merc wiz have/had a terrible combo
2: If you dont crit one of those moves you automatically lose the pvp because the opponent wiz gets extra moves off when you didnt finish them
3: If you wanted to use that combo you had a 12.5% chance of critting all 3, unreliable much?

NBAFinals2010
07-27-2010, 03:33 PM
your hp > def + amp scenario ONLY works if you BOTH create the same dmg output. We ALL know that in the scenario 0 amp vs 7 amp, 7 amp OBVIOUSLY does more dmg output. Therefore, nulling your entire equation which bases on the fact that BOTH of you do the same dmg output.

pottytrained
07-27-2010, 03:52 PM
If you're implying everyone on merc uses/used that combo:
1: All merc wiz have/had a terrible combo
2: If you dont crit one of those moves you automatically lose the pvp because the opponent wiz gets extra moves off when you didnt finish them
3: If you wanted to use that combo you had a 12.5% chance of critting all 3, unreliable much?

So if a wiz using pheries and edc + lances + sc happens to beat you in a pvp. Does that make you a fail mFS?

otice1
07-27-2010, 03:54 PM
So if a wiz using pheries and edc + lances + sc happens to beat you in a pvp. Does that make you a fail mFS?

No because you said lances not one lance which is what the conversation was about. Notice the difference? Considering it wouldn't be possible to 3 hit me with pherys, I would imagine you do notice it.

It does however make you a fail wiz if you use 2 phery orbs. A good mfs is basically just a better version of wiz in a standing pvp btw

pottytrained
07-27-2010, 04:21 PM
But see that's where you're wrong. My MFS with 3.85k hp and 960 def got 3 hit by a pheries using wiz here on merc.

otice1
07-27-2010, 04:26 PM
And i have more hp and defense than you along with an hp steal rune meaning I wouldn't get 3 hit so whats your point? You are, however, a fail mfs by your own logic.

N3mesis
07-27-2010, 04:41 PM
And i have more hp and defense than you along with an hp steal rune meaning I wouldn't get 3 hit so whats your point? You are, however, a fail mfs by your own logic.

Having more hp and defense than a mFS not playing for 6 months isn't saying much bro.

NBAFinals2010
07-27-2010, 04:42 PM
g.t.f.o pottytrained we trying to make spur look like an idiot not any random nub like you D:

pottytrained
07-27-2010, 04:48 PM
more hp, more defense + hp steal rune = still 3 hits?

So someone with 850 hp more than your almighty wiz and with similar def got 3 shot by a phery using wiz. How would that make phery wiz users fail?

otice1
07-27-2010, 04:58 PM
more hp, more defense + hp steal rune = still 3 hits?

So someone with 850 hp more than your almighty wiz and with similar def got 3 shot by a phery using wiz. How would that make phery wiz users fail?
You dont realize a few things.
1. you're bad
2. i cant be 3 shot by a phery wiz w/o shorts
3. phery wiz are bad. I assume your hypothetical wiz has dual 40/7s because anything less would be turrible. 40 dci lapis/topaz or 34/7 versions of either are vastly superior to phery in every way. Rate crafted forcium is also better.
4. if you read the thread you would have realized we were talking about Rap and Spur's gear before the 4 ring update. Both are obviously much better now.

Having more hp and defense than a mFS not playing for 6 months isn't saying much bro.
Sup. I started my mfs about 5 months ago after quitting for a while after i got him to 110. QQ more

steakntits
07-27-2010, 05:02 PM
sup i could 3 hit rap before the 4 ring update. 149 dmg and 44 rate with pherys

Matrimoney
07-27-2010, 05:19 PM
sup i could 3 hit rap before the 4 ring update. 149 dmg and 44 rate with pherys

sup 950 base m.attack aka 250-300 non crits on lances lmfao good luck being able to 5 shot a lvl 140

oh man spurs still saying 270 hp titanium > 7 amp forc +7 this thread is just too epic

steakntits
07-27-2010, 05:25 PM
bring your wiz to merc after you finish so we can test dmg

Matrimoney
07-27-2010, 05:37 PM
bring your wiz to merc after you finish so we can test dmg

lol i dont need to spend money to xfer over to see a fail wiz in action i can do it here on the forums just by reading the garbage youre spewing

N3mesis
07-27-2010, 05:38 PM
1. you're bad
3. phery wiz are bad. I assume your hypothetical wiz has dual 40/7s because anything less would be turrible. 40 dci lapis/topaz or 34/7 versions of either are vastly superior to phery in every way. Rate crafted forcium is also better.
4. if you read the thread you would have realized we were talking about Rap and Spur's gear before the 4 ring update. Both are obviously much better now.

Sup. I started my mfs about 5 months ago after quitting for a while after i got him to 110. QQ more

I don't cry over mFS that I can 3 shot =/

lol i dont need to spend money to xfer over to see a fail wiz in action i can do it here on the forums just by reading the garbage youre spewing

The only one here spewing garbage is the trash blader who got blocked.

Matrimoney
07-27-2010, 05:39 PM
I don't cry over mFS that I can 3 shot =/

I, however laugh at FB's that buy items with USD by certain players from Venus.

N3mesis
07-27-2010, 05:42 PM
I, however laugh at FB's that buy items with USD by certain players from Venus.

Woah. First I borrow gear from my guildies. Now it's I buy items for USD. What's next? I bought my gear from Burger King? lol. I'm not the one whose been blocked for suspicious activity bro.

steakntits
07-27-2010, 05:44 PM
no need to be hostile lol i'm better than any of your active wiz by far.

pottytrained
07-27-2010, 06:00 PM
1. you're bad

are you saying rapchez gear have improved so much that he somehow gain 850 more hp since then? if not then his ass is still 3 hit.

sg +7, +7 fori amp weap. I have that on mfs prolly before you could hit 110 on yours. I see no point in gearing it further, hence why i went to wiz. I had tit will extended, osm pc will, forci amps gears to now sig event gears, I'm pretty sure i now how those gears would fare on a wiz. Can you say the same?

sure rate craft forci, 40/7 lapis,topaz is better than phery orb. But mine cost 130 mil each to make, and still could perform like the best of them, almost 200 quads kill count under my belt is proof.

NBAFinals2010
07-27-2010, 06:35 PM
are you saying rapchez gear have improved so much that he somehow gain 850 more hp since then? if not then his ass is still 3 hit.

sg +7, +7 fori amp weap. I have that on mfs prolly before you could hit 110 on yours. I see no point in gearing it further, hence why i went to wiz. I had tit will extended, osm pc will, forci amps gears to now sig event gears, I'm pretty sure i now how those gears would fare on a wiz. Can you say the same?

sure rate craft forci, 40/7 lapis,topaz is better than phery orb. But mine cost 130 mil each to make, and still could perform like the best of them, almost 200 quads kill count under my belt is proof.

sorry but this is between spur vs rapchez. not some fail ass wi with phery.
either rap > spur or spur > rap. You're not good enough to be in this.

pottytrained
07-27-2010, 06:57 PM
and you gonna stop me from posting ?

you called me a fail once already. i got it, no need to repeat yourself LOL

Matrimoney
07-27-2010, 07:00 PM

lmao ur using phery orbs kid just stop while you're ahead please

how many bars it take you to do quad all 5? lmfao

Matrimoney
07-27-2010, 07:02 PM
Woah. First I borrow gear from my guildies. Now it's I buy items for USD. What's next? I bought my gear from Burger King? lol. I'm not the one whose been blocked for suspicious activity bro.

Someone informed me of how you got some of your gear, haha. Don't be mad, I won't expose you...yet ;)

Raid101
07-27-2010, 07:06 PM
Someone informed me of how you got some of your gear, haha. Don't be mad, I won't expose you...yet ;)

least u didn't denie the fact u got blocked

Matrimoney
07-27-2010, 07:08 PM
least u didn't denie the fact u got blocked

lol blocked because someones making up stories u think i wont get unblocked once they figure it out?

tell me u woudlnt laugh if u got blocked for trying to sell an item you traded for lmao....its pathetic is what it is

N3mesis
07-27-2010, 08:53 PM

Right...just like how someone informed you I was borrowing gear from guildies. Your supposed affirmation and refusal to post it at this instant is actually proof that you've got nothing on me. Nice try bud.

pottytrained
07-27-2010, 09:06 PM
lmao ur using phery orbs kid just stop while you're ahead please

how many bars it take you to do quad all 5? lmfao

No, i can 2 bar rota/no pot. can't you? Lolol.

I also got +7 forci amp orb 2x on an alt fa, if you're wondering. My pherries serve me just fine.

did that somebody fail to inform you that nem had 16/7 forci orb in his possession at one point. 8/10 orb, get back in line plz.

sn0wXz
07-27-2010, 09:10 PM
mat pvp my lvl 5 blader? o wait...

sn0wXz
07-27-2010, 09:22 PM
mat i know its hard to come to terms with reality, i mean at first your like "oh no what will they think about my e-skills" and then its like, u get caught, and u are forced to face it, or reborn it, so while were on the topic, u lookn to buy a new pro blader?

hes fully equiped with 10 ROL2s meng cuz iknow u like them rol2s so we made him especially for u broski

Matrimoney
07-27-2010, 09:25 PM
nem had 16/7 forci orb in his possession at one point. 8/10 orb, get back in line plz.
he coulda had 21 forcy amp at one point for all i care, fact of the matter is "at one point" means he obviously doesn't have it now, does he?

hur hur

Matrimoney
07-27-2010, 09:27 PM
mat i know its hard to come to terms with reality, i mean at first your like "oh no what will they think about my e-skills" and then its like, u get caught, and u are forced to face it, or reborn it, so while were on the topic, u lookn to buy a new pro blader?

hes fully equiped with 10 ROL2s meng cuz iknow u like them rol2s so we made him especially for u broski

lawl u act like my account will stay blocked or something...est aren't as dumb as most people think they've already replied to me and said the account will be unblocked when theyre done...also...why would i even care about the bl anyway? its pretty much stripped i guess u didnt get the memo i rerolled to wi

Matrimoney
07-27-2010, 09:28 PM

I also got +7 forci amp orb 2x on an alt fa, if you're wondering. My pherries serve me just fine.

did that somebody fail to inform you that nem had 16/7 forci orb in his possession at one point. 8/10 orb, get back in line plz.

I find it hard to believe you don't have a hard time soloing Quad with ur garbage Phery's...

sn0wXz
07-27-2010, 09:31 PM
lawl u act like my account will stay blocked or something...est aren't as dumb as most people think they've already replied to me and said the account will be unblocked when theyre done...also...why would i even care about the bl anyway? its pretty much stripped i guess u didnt get the memo i rerolled to wi

no i didnt, where the fk is my memo people, im piss.d now my staff has failed me once again, matrimoney get that shi.t sent out NOW.

Matrimoney
07-27-2010, 09:32 PM
no i didnt, where the fk is my memo people, im piss.d now my staff has failed me once again, matrimoney get that shi.t sent out NOW.

this just in-

matrimoney rerolled to wi and will still rock baddies like snow

sn0wXz
07-27-2010, 09:34 PM
nvm i found it man dont try to change the story with hypothetical situations, u guna pwn me cross servers? well no seeing as how my acct was blocked due to shop situation.
calm down noones gunna challenge your e-status in cabal LOL

Rage
07-27-2010, 10:16 PM

you act like that is an achievement. your pretty much garbage if you can't 2bar rota.

pottytrained
07-27-2010, 10:35 PM
yup im a "garbage" wiz, anything else you might like to add? :D

Spur
07-28-2010, 06:56 AM
he coulda had 21 forcy amp at one point for all i care, fact of the matter is "at one point" means he obviously doesn't have it now, does he?

hur hur

sry i had to come back and quote this. so matri wat are u now? ure character is weaker than every single person that posted here cause remember "at one point" means u dont have any now

your hp > def + amp scenario ONLY works if you BOTH create the same dmg output. We ALL know that in the scenario 0 amp vs 7 amp, 7 amp OBVIOUSLY does more dmg output. Therefore, nulling your entire equation which bases on the fact that BOTH of you do the same dmg output.

and for u calculate this and come back ty

1000matk 27amp 738def 50rate 130cd 3540hp vs
1000matk 41amp 900def 50rate 130cd 3000hp
since u said my hp isnt better come prove it. this is the exact diff of suits + boots and look the dmg output is different but my hp is still better

Hydro
07-28-2010, 07:14 AM
http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n299/onieljns/I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥s-I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥s-demotivational-poster-1267986608.jpg

Matrimoney
07-28-2010, 07:15 AM
rofl spur sry but raps stats werent as bad as yours before the ring update...from what i remember he had a 40 topaz and a 40 lapis or a 20 cd forc dont remember but...lapis/topaz he'd have around 150 cd and prolly 1050 m.atk with 40+ amp...and over 3k hp and 900 def...lmao way to post how terribad ur stats were though

stop making up fake scenarios to try to back up your titanium will grade bs its never going to work...just stop coming on the forums and spewing ur downie-like facts

Hydro
07-28-2010, 07:15 AM
http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n299/onieljns/129152232566187447.jpg

Hydro
07-28-2010, 07:16 AM
well....spur looks like hes majored in math or something if he loves calculating numbers...shows hes`s going somewhere in life...i guess

Hydro
07-28-2010, 07:18 AM
http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n299/onieljns/943d15b9-e927-474a-887a-942cf8007e28.jpg

Spur
07-28-2010, 07:25 AM
150 cd and prolly 1100 m.atk with 40+ amp...and over 3k hp and 900 def...lmao way to post how terribad ur stats were though

not only was this about titanium will vs forcy which u are totally trying to shift out of ure posting fake stats as well.

1100matk with 150cd u must be stupid thinking we will believe rapchez had that during 2 rings. 40cd orb+20cd orb+40helm+20base+10ammy=130 wat else u got there? a 20cd pet? lol

Matrimoney
07-28-2010, 07:27 AM
http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n299/onieljns/129152232566187447.jpg

lolololo

Matrimoney
07-28-2010, 07:29 AM
not only was this about titanium will vs forcy which u are totally trying to shift out of ure posting fake stats as well.

1100matk with 150cd u must be stupid thinking we will believe rapchez had that during 2 rings. 40cd orb+20cd orb+40helm+20base+10ammy=130 wat else u got there? a 20cd pet? lol

Kid, are you honestly as retarded as you seem on the forums or what? I said 40 Lapis and 40 Topaz = 150 CD.

Spur
07-28-2010, 07:34 AM
Kid, are you honestly as retarded as you seem on the forums or what? I said 40 Lapis and 40 Topaz = 150 CD.

i already expected that responce lol. now wheres the 1100matk coming from???? with lapis+topaz he wont even reach 1050 let alone anywhere near 1100... he got a 50matk pet as well?

NBAFinals2010
07-28-2010, 07:36 AM
and for u calculate this and come back ty

1000matk 27amp 738def 50rate 130cd 3540hp vs
1000matk 41amp 900def 50rate 130cd 3000hp
since u said my hp isnt better come prove it. this is the exact diff of suits + boots and look the dmg output is different but my hp is still better

sorry but iunno how to calculate cabal dmg, not something i'd waste my time on tbh.
However, I do know that you are assuming too many things. You are only comparing 2 wizzies (forget about you vs rap for a moment) that have 1k m atk 50 rate and 130 dmg. You are, however, not comparing your stats vs rap's stats. I refuse to believe that BOTH of you have the same exact stats (excluding the will vs amp gear)

Matrimoney
07-28-2010, 07:36 AM
i already expected that responce lol. now wheres the 1100matk coming from???? with lapis+topaz he wont even reach 1050 let alone anywhere near 1100

Lol, he's got 1115 with Forc/Topaz...the difference is 63...o wait whats 1115-63? lawl 1052 oh jeez

what next? "HO HO HE CANT HAVE 1015 I ONLY HAVE 1085!" amirite?

Matrimoney
07-28-2010, 07:37 AM
sorry but iunno how to calculate cabal dmg, not something i'd waste my time on tbh.
However, I do know that you are assuming too many things. You are only comparing 2 wizzies (forget about you vs rap for a moment) that have 1k m atk 50 rate and 130 dmg. You are, however, not comparing your stats vs rap's stats. I refuse to believe that BOTH of you have the same exact stats (excluding the will vs amp gear)

he's trying to make rapchez's stats as shtty as his using fake scenarios...lmao....honestly though 27 amp hitting someone with 900 def? what is that like 250-300 non crits? jeez 8 combo more please

Spur
07-28-2010, 07:40 AM
Lol, he's got 1115 with Forc/Topaz...the difference is 63...o wait whats 1115-63? lawl 1052 oh jeez

what next? "HO HO HE CANT HAVE 1015 I ONLY HAVE 1085!" amirite?

o so 1052 = 1100 cause were rounding to the nearest now? then guess wat my 3540hp = 4000 cause its passed halfway just like his matk

Matrimoney
07-28-2010, 07:44 AM
ignorance is bliss amirite matri? i guess you cant understand the problem can you? rap either had 150 dmg or 1115 matk not both

go back and learn to read you moron

it says 1050

DURRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Matrimoney
07-28-2010, 07:45 AM
o so 1052 = 1100 cause were rounding to the nearest now? then guess wat my 3540hp = 4000 cause its passed halfway just like his matk

Yes, ignore the fact that I just proved you wrong with simple math. You said he couldn't have 1050 m.atk yet I just proved he had 1052. Ignore it some more please you're getting good at ignoring facts when they're presented to you.

Spur
07-28-2010, 07:46 AM
Yes, ignore the fact that I just proved you wrong with simple math. You said he couldn't have 1050 m.atk yet I just proved he had 1052. Ignore it some more please you're getting good at ignoring facts when they're presented to you.

are u ignoring the fact he doesnt have 1100matk and 150cd and the sad part is i made u prove it by ureself

Matrimoney
07-28-2010, 07:48 AM
are u ignoring the fact he doesnt have 1100matk and 150cd

Already fixed it tardmuffin, it says 1050. Stop denying that Rap has better stats than you in e v e r y t h i n g but HP. Don't forget he made sig boots and could extend them + a suit and wear aob9 to have what....50-100 less HP than you, but STILL have better stats than you? I bet you feel like trash right now, don't you? Thought so.

Oh BTW, you said, "doesn't" as in present tense. So technically he DOES have over 1100 m.atk and 150 CD. Last time I checked we have 4 rings, presently speaking. Your move.

Spur
07-28-2010, 07:50 AM
Already fixed it tardmuffin, it says 1050. Stop denying that Rap has better stats than you in e v e r y t h i n g but HP. Don't forget he made sig boots and could extend them + a suit and wear aob9 to have what....50-100 less HP than you, but STILL have better stats than you? I bet you feel like trash right now, don't you? Thought so.

o so were back to 2010 now. everything but hp yet wats his rate again?

Matrimoney
07-28-2010, 07:52 AM
hey matri lets compare your wiz to spur, o wait........

Lol, I know Spur currently has better stats than my WI, never said my WI was better. I rerolled because WI have better endgame play than BL's do. I'll be the first to admit my WI isn't perfect, but since Spur is trying to say he is/was better than Rapchez, I still have the prove the I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ wrong.

Matrimoney
07-28-2010, 07:54 AM
o so were back to 2010 now. everything but hp yet wats his rate again?

Sorry, but I can get 5 rate from my pet and a board....meaning he'd be able to easily get 52 rate with his 7/40 helm rol2 merg ring pet and board...

What are you at for rate, 50 right? Fail attempt at trying to compare stats yet again Spur. When are you going to learn you'll never outgear or outstat him? Being a no lifer I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ only goes so far.

Spur
07-28-2010, 07:56 AM
Sorry, but I can get 5 rate from my pet and a board....meaning he'd be able to easily get 52 rate with his 7/40 helm rol2 merg ring pet and board...

matri's math at its finest. 15ring + 15ring + 7helm + 5 base + 5rate from pet and a board = 52

Matrimoney
07-28-2010, 07:56 AM
doesnt take much to beat rapchez spur's not the only one who had the stats to be able to do it. zodi > rapchez

Lol, you're talking like you've tried before.

Matrimoney
07-28-2010, 07:59 AM
matri's math at its finest. 15ring + 15ring + 7helm + 5 base + 5rate from pet and a board = 52

lul i was thinking of my bl stats

so im guessing you have 50 rate, meaning youd have 3 more rate than him....o darn when did 3 rate make up for the huge stat and gear difference? o....nvm...it doesnt

Spur
07-28-2010, 08:00 AM
lul i was thinking of my bl stats

so you'd have 3 more rate then him but he would still out stat you in everything but hp...hm...rofl

still wrong... rank 17 honor anyone? another -5 for u not to mention my amp is also higher than his. then i also gotta say since hes using battler + sigs now and a kblack board? who has higher def now? me lol

owned in hp / def / amp / rate

Matrimoney
07-28-2010, 08:06 AM
still wrong... rank 17 honor anyone? another -5 for u not to mention my amp is also higher than his. then i also gotta say since hes using battler + sigs now and a kblack board? who has higher def now? me lol

owned in hp / def / amp / rate

LOL there it is, the honor rank bs. the ol' "I'm a I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ and have hr17...just because Rapchez's gear is better than mine in every way doesn't mean I can't win with HR17!!!"

even 20b in glitched alz couldnt compare you to rapchez in venus's eyes.....how sad...this thread was ruined the moment you posted in it

Spur
07-28-2010, 08:08 AM
LOL there it is, the honor rank bs. the ol' "I'm a I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ and have hr17...just because Rapchez's gear is better than mine in every way doesn't mean I can't win with HR17!!!"

guess u ran out of things to say. 4 out of 6 main stats beaten game over?

Matrimoney
07-28-2010, 08:10 AM
guess u ran out of things to say. 4 out of 6 main stats beaten game over?

lol....sry but his real gear means the only "better" stats you have over him is a little hp and like 5 rate...while you have over 100 def less, TONS of less dmg, less m.atk....huh...wierd...according to the stat comparisons you're garbage...o wait you are lmao

stop f5ing u I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ ur making urself look as bad as lethal

peace nergin'

Spur
07-28-2010, 08:13 AM
lol....sry but his real gear means the only "better" stats you have over him is a little hp and like 5 rate...while you have over 100 def less, TONS of less dmg, less m.atk....huh...wierd...according to the stat comparisons you're garbage...o wait you are lmao

ure talking about defense? i got more than him ty since u swapped his gear to sigs and kblack board

Pimpcision
07-28-2010, 02:19 PM
can some1 buy my uchh for 1b each, im trying to buy an eos8

Matrimoney
07-28-2010, 02:56 PM
can some1 buy my uchh for 1b each, im trying to buy an eos8

ill buy em all, how many u got 500?

oh wait...i dont wanna say something like that...someone might ss it and force me to buy uchh for 1b or else ill get banned.

chainlock
07-28-2010, 09:28 PM

stop f5ing u I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ ur making urself look as bad as lethal

peace nergin'

Spurs pluma solo was faster.

Spur
07-29-2010, 07:27 AM
Spurs pluma solo was faster.

they somehow tried to deny that already in another thread

Raid101
07-29-2010, 08:17 AM
spur you did it like 5 secs faster than rapchez like 5 months after he soloed it
after 5 months im pretty sure he can solo it even faster lol

Spur
07-29-2010, 09:09 AM
spur you did it like 5 secs faster than rapchez like 5 months after he soloed it
after 5 months im pretty sure he can solo it even faster lol

lol but matri said he quit for a long long time which means nuthin has changed

Matrimoney
07-29-2010, 11:19 AM

lol rap was on like a week ago...pretty sure he was testing out dual +7 2 slot forc orbs or something...either way he said no wiz will be at his lvl for another year +

uve got a ways to go spur ol' boy!

Matrimoney
07-29-2010, 11:23 AM

you honestly think doing it a few seconds faster than him when his solo was 5 months ago makes you any better??? u realize how many things can change in that am ount time? more runes, different orbs...

and btw...on my bl i used to 1 bar penna sometime with 20+ seconds in BM left, and other times I'd have only a few seconds left...all depends on how much you crit and in your case you obviously crit more often than him

N3mesis
07-29-2010, 11:31 AM
you honestly think doing it a few seconds faster than him when his solo was 5 months ago makes you any better??? u realize how many things can change in that am ount time? more runes, different orbs...

and btw...on my bl i used to 1 bar penna sometime with 20+ seconds in BM left, and other times I'd have only a few seconds left...all depends on how much you crit and in your case you obviously crit more often than him

And I can solo Pluma in 3 bars with 20+ seconds in BM left. You can say alot of things when you don't have proof.

Spur
07-29-2010, 11:48 AM
u realize how many things can change in that am ount time? more runes, different orbs...

do u realize how many things cant change when u praised rap so much that all his stuff were supposingly maxed out in 2009? he had 1052 matk during 2rings which means he already maxed out his matk rune. u also stated his amp was comparable to mine even when i had an amp orb cause he maxed his amp rune. now wat other rune gives him better time on pluma? int rune? lol

u keep digging ureself a deeper grave swapped 6 pieces of his gear maxed every possible rune out and still fail to prove hes better than me

Rage
07-29-2010, 02:50 PM
he did more dmg on his first bm2 aura you did more on your 2nd bm2 aura in 5 seconds less time. give it a rest.

Pimpcision
07-29-2010, 03:01 PM
do u realize how many things cant change when u praised rap so much that all his stuff were supposingly maxed out in 2009? he had 1052 matk during 2rings which means he already maxed out his matk rune. u also stated his amp was comparable to mine even when i had an amp orb cause he maxed his amp rune. now wat other rune gives him better time on pluma? int rune? lol

u keep digging ureself a deeper grave swapped 6 pieces of his gear maxed every possible rune out and still fail to prove hes better than me

he maxed out his blended runes tyvm

Pimpcision
07-29-2010, 03:03 PM
he did more dmg on his first bm2 aura you did more on your 2nd bm2 aura in 5 seconds less time. give it a rest.

idk meng, getting amazing gear with alz u popped out of nowhere makes u want to be #1 and fight for eet

N3mesis
07-29-2010, 03:24 PM
he maxed out his blended runes tyvm

You can't max out a blended rune tyvm.

idk meng, getting amazing gear with alz u popped out of nowhere makes u want to be #1 and fight for eet

Sorry, but Spur has had the same gear for over 6 months -- way before alz glitch -- with the exception of the EOS +8 and his sigmetal boots.

Nice try though.

Raid101
07-29-2010, 03:36 PM

last i checked he had a max amp rune + m attack rune
he also had the pve amp bleneded rune + def one for pve and has the amp one for pvp

Spur
07-30-2010, 06:57 AM
last i checked he had a max amp rune + m attack rune
he also had the pve amp bleneded rune + def one for pve and has the amp one for pvp

and? according to matri he had these in 09 so wat has he gotten these past 6months that will improve his dmg? sad part is im known for my hp not for my dps as u can tell i had 500 more hp than rap during the solos

Raid101
07-30-2010, 06:59 AM
im not sure what orbs rapchez used casue i rememebr between rap and dax they had a 16 7 amp orb so o.o idk o.O

and i heard some 1 say rapchez got a hold of a 2 slot topaz orb pc damage

Spur
07-30-2010, 07:22 AM
im not sure what orbs rapchez used casue i rememebr between rap and dax they had a 16 7 amp orb so o.o idk o.O

and i heard some 1 say rapchez got a hold of a 2 slot topaz orb pc damage

well according to matri he used a 20cd forcy + a 40cd topaz during his solo. unless he gets this supposed new topaz to a 7/40 i dont see it being a diff

steakntits
07-30-2010, 07:48 AM
lol? they never had a 16 dmg 7 amp orb, thats only on merc. and dax was the one using 20 dmg forci and 40 dmg topaz. if you check out his pluma vid you can see him with a topaz staff when he dies -dont try to say its his skin either because staff showed entirely yellow when he dropped

Spur
07-30-2010, 07:50 AM
lol? they never had a 16 dmg 7 amp orb, thats only on merc. and dax was the one using 20 dmg forci and 40 dmg topaz

lol then rap had no topaz in 09? stupid matri lying about 1052 matk lol

N3mesis
07-30-2010, 08:50 AM
Rap used to use a 5 rate topaz lol. Matri can't possibly know Rap's gear because there's only a select few that do know it.

Rage
07-30-2010, 11:02 AM
Rap used to use a 5 rate topaz lol. Matri can't possibly know Rap's gear because there's only a select few that do know it.

your part of the few?

NBAFinals2010
07-30-2010, 01:57 PM
whoa whoa whoa. this whole thread shifted to who's pluma solo was better. Is it because everyone now knows that amp > will?

Matrimoney
07-30-2010, 02:07 PM

Perfectionx Junior here, dishing out MASSIVE USD for his dbl amp forcy pieces. Ya dun goofed I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥, spend more USD kiddo.

Rage
07-30-2010, 02:28 PM
your a pos wiz anyway rage go back to s ucking off matri

keep jealous of my wi and matri's nuts.

coolestkid
07-30-2010, 02:31 PM
keep jealous of my wi and matri's nuts.

nobody is jealous of matris nuts in your mouth

NBAFinals2010
07-30-2010, 02:31 PM
are you retarded?

are you some fail troll account made by lethal?

Rage
07-30-2010, 02:32 PM
nobody is jealous of matris nuts in your mouth

sounds like you are sir.

Matrimoney
07-30-2010, 02:57 PM
sounds like you're perfectly happy with his nuts in your mouth

sounds like you'd be even happier

catastrophe
07-30-2010, 03:18 PM
Perfectionx Junior here, dishing out MASSIVE USD for his dbl amp forcy pieces. Ya dun goofed I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥, spend more USD kiddo.

for the record xcon paid me a hell of a lot more, and i don't recall having sold anything to this n3mesis

coolestkid
07-30-2010, 03:29 PM
wow no denial from rage or matrimoney about nuts in mouth lol

Rage
07-30-2010, 03:48 PM
wow no denial from rage or matrimoney about nuts in mouth lol

but big assumptions from a fail troll.

NBAFinals2010
07-30-2010, 04:24 PM
i like the way you think

you like thinking about nuts in mouth?

Matrimoney
07-30-2010, 05:53 PM
for the record xcon paid me a hell of a lot more, and i don't recall having sold anything to this n3mesis

It would seem that n3msis aka flawless is apparently using the 14 amp suit and xtal you had taht you told people was hacked or "stolen"....pretty obvious you sold em for USD though, and flawless was the FB that bought them.

xStar
07-30-2010, 06:06 PM
rapchez used a topaz and lapis orb in his pluma solo, he was using a 30dmg topaz for the longest time as far as i know. he was trying to get a 40dmg topaz off fiery but he refused to sell to him. and rapchez is more likely using 20dmg forcy now and his lapis 40dmg.

N3mesis
07-30-2010, 06:07 PM
It would seem that n3msis aka flawless is apparently using the 14 amp suit and xtal you had taht you told people was hacked or "stolen"....pretty obvious you sold em for USD though, and flawless was the FB that bought them.

Sorry bro, but I use a sig suit and a 20 dmg crystal lol. You said it yourself, any Venus FB could do a 2 bar Rota. So do they have 14% amp gear too? If I had a 14% amp suit and crystal, then my damage would've been higher than Rockstar's damage. GG sped.

catastrophe
07-30-2010, 06:10 PM

well i did provide almost all the items used to trade for the suit/xstal... but those items never belonged to me, nor have i ever claimed ownership over them. so i cant really confirm your story, you'll have to ask the person it was bought for in the first place =b

Matrimoney
07-30-2010, 06:12 PM
Sorry bro, but I use a sig suit and a 20 dmg crystal lol. You said it yourself, any Venus FB could do a 2 bar Rota. So do they have 14% amp gear too? If I had a 14% amp suit and crystal, then my damage would've been higher than Rockstar's damage. GG sped.

lets see your full list of gear with pics for proof. i wanna see how you can compare yourself to rockstar knowing he has epic weps and an eof 8....or are you too scared to show people your gear? someone might recognize an item that was sold for usd maybe? :)

Matrimoney
07-30-2010, 06:13 PM
well i did provide almost all the items used to trade for the suit/xstal... but those items never belonged to me, nor have i ever claimed ownership over them. so i cant really confirm your story, you'll have to ask the person it was bought for in the first place =b

they were obviously sold for usd, i know u know that much.

N3mesis
07-30-2010, 06:16 PM
lets see your full list of gear with pics for proof. i wanna see how you can compare yourself to rockstar knowing he has epic weps and an eof 8....or are you too scared to show people your gear? someone might recognize an item that was sold for usd maybe? :)

Sorry dude he uses a 40 dmg topaz. Nothing about that crystal is epic. And I'm on Aion right now, you're going to have to come up with actual proof for me to log on and ss my gear. Otherwise, you can go have fun flipping burgers for all I care. Innocent until proven guilty. Not the other way around.

Matrimoney
07-30-2010, 06:19 PM
Sorry dude he uses a 40 dmg topaz. Nothing about that crystal is epic. And I'm on Aion right now, you're going to have to come up with actual proof for me to log on and ss my gear. Otherwise, you can go have fun flipping burgers for all I care. Innocent until proven guilty. Not the other way around.

Lol, lemme know when you hit 2.7k assassinates on people. Nothing about your crystal is epic either, yet you compare yourself to Rockstar while we know he has an eof+8....you got 1?

catastrophe
07-30-2010, 06:21 PM
they were obviously sold for usd, i know u know that much.

I was told they got 'hacked' i never looked into it because i trust my friends. one can only speculate what happened, until i see some facts, i won't doubt them or their story

on topic, decent orb for someone without rol2 or RIS helm

N3mesis
07-30-2010, 06:22 PM
Lol, lemme know when you hit 2.7k assassinates on people. Nothing about your crystal is epic either, yet you compare yourself to Rockstar while we know he has an eof+8....you got 1?

No sorry I don't. Unlike some people, I don't buy alz or scam from friends =/ I have a temp though - 6 months longer than this game will last.

Matrimoney
07-30-2010, 06:22 PM
I was told they got 'hacked' i never looked into it because i trust my friends. one can only speculate what happened, until i see some facts, i won't doubt them or their story

rofl yeah you got hacked yet the only things stolen were the ones you could get mass usd for....what about your eof 8 did that get hacked too?

Matrimoney
07-30-2010, 06:23 PM
No sorry I don't. Unlike some people, I don't buy alz or scam from friends =/
Yeh, you just borrow. You're also assuming I'm saying Rockstar is legit, which I never said. But since you compare yourself to him I'd like to know why. You've gotten have some epic gear to do so....so explain?

catastrophe
07-30-2010, 06:25 PM
rofl yeah you got hacked yet the only things stolen were the ones you could get mass usd for....what about your eof 8 did that get hacked too?

how many times do i have to say this, those items never belonged to me, you want to know where they are right? go ask axcez. when did i ever claim to have lost my gear? never, i still have rol2s 40/7 helms eof8 bof7s. anything else you wanna know?

N3mesis
07-30-2010, 06:25 PM
Yeh, you just borrow. You're also assuming I'm saying Rockstar is legit, which I never said. But since you compare yourself to him I'd like to know why. You've gotten have some epic gear to do so....so explain?

Stop changing stories dude. First you say I borrow. Then you say I bought gear with usd -- from Perfection when we're on completely different servers. Now its back to I just borrow gear. Pick a story and stick to it, and then I'll answer your sped questions.

catastrophe
07-30-2010, 06:31 PM
one last thing, sometimes when people post to sell items they mighttt just be posting for other people, like there friends. just saying =b

N3mesis
07-30-2010, 06:35 PM
one last thing, sometimes when people post to sell items they mighttt just be posting for other people, like there friends. just saying =b

Aren't you that dude who solo'd Quad first on na as a blader? Where's your Pluma solo bro?

catastrophe
07-30-2010, 06:38 PM
Aren't you that dude who solo'd Quad first on na as a blader? Where's your Pluma solo bro?

friend of mine got my bl armor/weapons banned a while back, no more motivation to play cabal =b never gonna solo pluma, if your playing aion on zikel pm me your ign

xStar
07-30-2010, 06:45 PM
friend of mine got my bl armor/weapons banned a while back, no more motivation to play cabal =b never gonna solo pluma, if your playing aion on zikel pm me your ignWhats your ign?! you elyos or asmo? loooooool, ill renew my aion soon. getting a new gfx so i havent been able to play at all

Matrimoney
07-30-2010, 06:47 PM
how many times do i have to say this, those items never belonged to me, you want to know where they are right? go ask axcez. when did i ever claim to have lost my gear? never, i still have rol2s 40/7 helms eof8 bof7s. anything else you wanna know?

so youre going to sit here and deny knowing anything about items that you yourself paid for? you guys shared the account, the items disappeared, now you're doing the whole "idk not mine" thing? lol come on everyone knows what happened to the gear...

catastrophe
07-30-2010, 06:56 PM
so youre going to sit here and deny knowing anything about items that you yourself paid for? you guys shared the account, the items disappeared, now you're doing the whole "idk not mine" thing? lol come on everyone knows what happened to the gear...

i have an idea of what happened, but honestly i dont play nor does he, why should i care what happened to them. I've gotten enough back from cabal, not gonna get bitter and lose a friend over a couple items lol. he changed the pw a short while after getting those, so no i didnt have full access the entire time.

if it's that important to you, i was shown screen shots of OGP's useless responses. after almost 2 years of there bs, i for one know how they deal with these types of incidents... why should i waste more time trying to figure out what happened when there was a game that offered far better service. i'm sorry if i can't help you, i can speculate what happened, but without any proof, i'd just be telling another story.

-edit: this was after they fk'd over deakon and i lost my items, so im sorry but i dont really give a rats a ss about cabal anymore, pardon my language.

catastrophe
07-30-2010, 06:58 PM
Whats your ign?! you elyos or asmo? loooooool, ill renew my aion soon. getting a new gfx so i havent been able to play at all

elyos lol your on zikel?

xStar
07-31-2010, 03:54 AM
elyos lol your on zikel?Yeah, my Chanter only low lvl cause I stopped playing for about a month cause I couldn't stand how my GFX was. I had to play the game really small with minimal graphics so it was just horrible. I'll be renewing it later today when I set my gfx up tonight. I'm elyos also.

iNub
09-02-2010, 01:12 AM
^ sumone beat me to post xD