PDA

View Full Version : Petition to get Gamefailguard replaced with a different program

VeeOhhCee
07-25-2010, 07:15 PM
i supports

DistroX
07-25-2010, 08:23 PM
i supports too :)

DeathlikeHowls
07-25-2010, 09:29 PM
Have fun with that, Gameguard works fine for me.
Maybe the reason it fails, is because you access too many phishing sites and what-not.

Syllius
07-26-2010, 03:25 AM
i dont have any problems when i play on my moms comp, and doubt i will when i get my new comp

AeonNathan
07-26-2010, 04:32 AM
Maybe a month ago I would have agreed with you guys ... but now I have no more problems....

Leonhart
07-27-2010, 08:40 AM
Should just figure out what you have on your comp that's conflicting with gameguard.

Chaoz
07-29-2010, 10:01 PM
I was getting BOSD , and it had to do something with this file

stop: 0x0000008E or End with CE
dump_wmimmc.sys <-- They are both caused by this file

I Used this fix, and it worked.

For XP: Go to start and click on Run. or search it. Then type CMD(Command Promt) and when in CMD type "sfc /scannow" (no " " included) and give it time and when finished restart.

For Vista or win7:Go to start and type in the search CMD. then right click it and go RUN as Admin. then type in "sfc /scannow" then when finished restar

Now your Lucky if your having the same Error i was getting, and If you aren't, You could always try the Fix Above aswell i don't know it might work :D

Karai
08-17-2010, 01:06 PM
XTrap worked fine for me when Cabal was using it. Ever since XTrap was replaced with GameGuard like 4 months ago, I can't stay logged onto the game for more than 1 min. Get D/C as soon as I start moving around on my character, saying the anti-hacking program detected something & must close Cabal... rofl wish the error actually said what it detected, still haven't figured out what its. The tech support thing is of no help, I sent them two things already, takes like a month for them to get to mine, and both times it said something like "srry 4 the delay, hopefully ur issue has been fixed already, if not check the forums, b/c they we just updated the game with a patch that could fix ur problem." blah blah blah blah I want XTrap back!!! This GameGuard is so annoying.