PDA

View Full Version : improve the guild system!!!

epic100
04-08-2010, 09:12 PM
now that theres this system inwhich you can lvl up your guild then they should allow guild that at a certain lvl they can become a master guild and from alliences with other smaller guilds this will make a great network of guilds.

i really dont know if this is a good idea but in other games ive played that have this system it creates a very dynamic guild enviroment which allowed me to team up with people for dungeons, events, and so on.

Fishy
04-11-2010, 01:10 AM
=O so like, instead of just having guilds, have an alliance and alliance chat system too....i like this. i like it alot. in fact, some point in the future, i think it should happen :D

RebornSAZUZAKI
04-11-2010, 02:31 AM
oh like i said on my thread, they should put this rule too. that they should put a rule that a new member of a guild cannot participate on a GvG until he spends a certain amount of time being in the guild (for example he should be in the guild 5 days before he can participate on any GvG) so that the borrowing of players from other guild can be prevented.

SkyAlpha
04-11-2010, 08:53 PM
=O so like, instead of just having guilds, have an alliance and alliance chat system too....i like this. i like it alot. in fact, some point in the future, i think it should happen :D

+1

Fishy
04-11-2010, 09:23 PM
+1

:D i'd add a bit on Nation chat, but that's goin a bit far lol

Renken
04-12-2010, 01:48 PM
I had ideas on guild alliences for awile now. When a guild hits lvl 2 the guild master can form an allience with another lvl 2+ guild similer to a friend list but with benifits say the guild(s) can share chats or you can atlest witch between guild chats to talk with the vareus guilds you are alliened to and maby even share guild exp for faster lvls special guild spells ect. also i say voice chat should be added to the guild system also.

Sheep
04-12-2010, 05:48 PM
sounds like a good starter for a lulzy drama fest to me O_O
but at the same time, it sound like a great idea :O i can just imagine everyone asking tang to be an alliance with them, lol

epic100
04-12-2010, 07:18 PM
sounds like a good starter for a lulzy drama fest to me O_O

drama starts because of the people not because of the system... its intended to make the game funner... drama should be kept in a personal arena... not to bother others too

Renken
04-13-2010, 03:04 PM
agreed

Suterusu
04-14-2010, 12:20 PM
make the guild's lvl faster

Snow
04-17-2010, 12:44 PM
oh like i said on my thread, they should put this rule too. that they should put a rule that a new member of a guild cannot participate on a GvG until he spends a certain amount of time being in the guild (for example he should be in the guild 5 days before he can participate on any GvG) so that the borrowing of players from other guild can be prevented.

This would be a genius idea -_- Hate when when guild war happens, they just pull in members from other guilds, its basically not a "Guild" war anymore.

Jamie143love & Ciccone
04-17-2010, 12:49 PM
Good Idea, But First Fix The Guild Storage & Guild Board Issues.

Sheep
04-17-2010, 12:53 PM
drama starts because of the people not because of the system... its intended to make the game funner... drama should be kept in a personal arena... not to bother others too
people QQing over their new alliances would cause drama xD

Snow
04-17-2010, 01:00 PM
If there was an alliance system in cabal.. hopefully there's a limit to how many you can have. Hypothetically speaking if there was no limit, there'd be chaos, cabal would be... either too chaotic or too peaceful lol.

Renken
04-20-2010, 06:30 AM
ya there should be a limit to how many guilds can be alliance to one another say at guild lvl 2 5 lvl 5 10 or somthing like that would be pretty good i supose

Suterusu
04-20-2010, 09:58 AM
they need to fix the freaking board >_>

PixelatedDream
04-20-2010, 02:37 PM
I'm for this idea it's awesome.

epic100
04-21-2010, 09:09 PM
people QQing over their new alliances would cause drama xD

i dont see why that would create drama... that if that ever happens...

Mishon
07-16-2010, 08:53 AM
+1

Valdoroth
07-16-2010, 05:27 PM
It's a good idea, and to expound on the GvG, there should be a set arena set up by the guild leaders so that only participants can be of the guilds in the battle. Similar to the arena for CA/ MW (in fact they could use the same set-up as MW, with instead of a timer, everyone clicks a button to confirm they are ready)

And I'm all +1 for a separate nation chat line. Make it your faction colored text too. That way, nations can discuss upcoming war plans well before the war lobby and have more than 9 minutes to prepared strategies and what-not without the other nation reading.

Also, +1 to fix the board system. It works only to the point that only the guilds that had one prior to it's mess-up can be viewed. It still keeps them updated too.

Another guild related idea is to show rankings on the main cabal website. Can easily be set for guild points, and later on wins and losses for GvGs from the above arena idea.

jimbo
07-16-2010, 05:29 PM
now that theres this system inwhich you can lvl up your guild then they should allow guild that at a certain lvl they can become a master guild and from alliences with other smaller guilds this will make a great network of guilds.

i really dont know if this is a good idea but in other games ive played that have this system it creates a very dynamic guild enviroment which allowed me to team up with people for dungeons, events, and so on.

nice idea