PDA

View Full Version : new trans FB skill

Tramier
07-28-2010, 08:31 PM
Seal of Damnation, looks pretty cool, hope it hits hard too. heres a link to see it if you havent yet, i also hear we gettin a new vamp buff, and a new debuff, which if what i have seen is true, will be epic in war

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nw0akq53kKs

DeathlikeHowls
07-28-2010, 08:35 PM
For your sake, let's hope they add more Magic Points.

Tramier
07-28-2010, 08:36 PM
ive heard there not going to, as far as the new buff ges, i dont really need it, i got good vamp, but the debuff would be nice

DeathlikeHowls
07-28-2010, 08:38 PM
Needless to say, FB's don't have enough Magic points to compensate for all their Buffs/De-Buffs.

Tramier
07-28-2010, 08:48 PM
oh i know, ive never had resist intention, tho it would be nice for war, and ive had to lower some of my debuffs to make up points to use for ther things

TWF
07-28-2010, 09:15 PM
We NEED extra magic skill points if they are going to add a new magic buff AND debuff. Not just for this class, but for all the classes with tight agendas. I know my FA, for one, has barely any points left to use for buffs and the new attack skill. I might have to end up deleting my debuffs just to make room.

What they could do for the newer buffs is add them into the sword skill classification like they did with the FS skill Mighty Wish. Either that or create a system to trade over the sword skill points to magic skills and vice-versa. They haven't announced yet how they are going to group these skills, so there is still a shred of hope before the update.

Tramier
07-28-2010, 09:46 PM
if i remember right, you used to be able to transfer sword skills to magic, or you could buy something in item shop to let you do so, it was jus before i joined that they stopped doing it by what i understand

Syllius
07-28-2010, 10:37 PM
ya Force Control or something lol, but i hope they add more magic points for FB we really need them >.<

LackofABetterName
07-29-2010, 12:32 AM
old.

TWF
07-29-2010, 01:24 AM
if i remember right, you used to be able to transfer sword skills to magic, or you could buy something in item shop to let you do so, it was jus before i joined that they stopped doing it by what i understand

It was an upgrade skill that allowed you to gain sword skill exp for using magic skills and vice-versa, but now with the new upgrade you gain both sword and magic skill experience no matter what skill you activate. It defeated the purpose of the upgrade and so became obsolete.

If they did create a way to swap over skill points(perhaps not an upgrade skill, due to all the drama that would cause..) with something similar to an extract potion, that should be able to solve all of our problems with the handling of new skills. Perhaps we should promote this idea in the Suggestion Corner (http://forum.cabal.com/forumdisplay.php?42-Suggestion-Corner) to make this idea reality?

Tramier
07-29-2010, 04:36 AM
agreed

TWF
07-29-2010, 09:28 AM
Thanks Tramier. I hope you all wouldn't mind stopping by the Suggestion Corner and giving your support to the cause.

Enso
07-29-2010, 11:17 AM
Well for my FB I'm gonna take out enervation (cause I don't need fire blade for now) and I might completely take out earth guard or aqua vitality. But since my earth guard is level 16, I'll probably lower the level of my field of enervation by 2 and my Mf by 1.

Oh and for you other FB's who have lower defense and other debuffs that aren't class specific, just take those out. Let other classes share the debuff job.

Berserk_Fury
07-29-2010, 12:17 PM
Well for my FB I'm gonna take out enervation (cause I don't need fire blade for now) and I might completely take out earth guard or aqua vitality. But since my earth guard is level 16, I'll probably lower the level of my field of enervation by 2 and my Mf by 1.

Oh and for you other FB's who have lower defense and other debuffs that aren't class specific, just take those out. Let other classes share the debuff job.

You're gonna take out enervation, earth guard and aqua vitality? What the hell are you smoking?

Enso
07-29-2010, 12:25 PM
You're gonna take out enervation, earth guard and aqua vitality? What the hell are you smoking?

No o.o Take out enervation, and either aqua or earth. Just because of how I play I don't use them often.

Shinn
07-29-2010, 01:10 PM
LOL? tbh if i took out ANY it would be Windmovement

Raid101
07-29-2010, 03:38 PM
hell no windmovement compisates the low def rate fbs have i wouldn't give up wind i would probably delvl auqa but not take it out x.x

WIpwns
07-29-2010, 03:54 PM
i also hear we gettin a new vamp buff, and a new debuff, which if what i have seen is true, will be epic in war

false
and if it was true, id lower earth guard to lvl 19, aqua to lvl 19, wind movement to 15, enervation to 15, execration to 19, fire blade to 18

BusterEdge
07-31-2010, 08:12 AM
man u guyz are crazy, hmmmm i would take out from wind movement, resist, mana freeze (because EVERYONE is immune to it now), and idk prob some of the less useful debuffs and cannons, i like my attack,def,health, even though they are all crappy id rather not sacrifice them by lowering blade buffs, earth guard, and aqua vit.

you know what i think ill keep everything the same and just get rid of mana cause in top tier war everyone walks though mf like its water anyways and its no use for pve either.....

Enso
07-31-2010, 06:43 PM
man u guyz are crazy, hmmmm i would take out from wind movement, resist, mana freeze (because EVERYONE is immune to it now), and idk prob some of the less useful debuffs and cannons, i like my attack,def,health, even though they are all crappy id rather not sacrifice them by lowering blade buffs, earth guard, and aqua vit.

you know what i think ill keep everything the same and just get rid of mana cause in top tier war everyone walks though mf like its water anyways and its no use for pve either.....

If you enervate first you can get almost anyone.

Rasecx
07-31-2010, 07:01 PM
Hmm from what i read i understood they were gonna take out our Field of Enervation skill... dont tell me they took hardluck out instead -_- that FB doesnt have it on his hotbar. Hope thats just his setup..
And yes.. WE NEED MORE MAGIC POINTS >:O

LackofABetterName
07-31-2010, 07:02 PM
I would lower root, because it would only affect the duration by a bit.

Everyone in T3 that is even remotely worth rooting is root-proof anyways (except bringers).

The only thing that is going to change my mind is if I got impetus's root hacks.

TWF
08-01-2010, 06:01 AM
I see that all of you are concerned with the upcoming dilemma of how to direct your skill point usage. I think we might all find this useful... Check it out. (http://forum.cabal.com/showthread.php?7131-Skill-Point-Extract)

Rasecx
08-06-2010, 07:24 PM
suggestions dont work here unfortunatly unless ur willing to wait a year or two.

RebornSAZUZAKI
08-06-2010, 08:54 PM
I might completely take out earth guard or aqua vitality. But since my earth guard is level 16, I'll probably lower the level of my field of enervation by 2 and my Mf by 1.

LOL wut??

LOL? tbh if i took out ANY it would be Windmovement

thats a good choice, but that aint the right answer ^^

id lower earth guard to lvl 19, aqua to lvl 19, wind movement to 15, enervation to 15, execration to 19, fire blade to 18

WTF?? seriously? LOL

Hmm from what i read i understood they were gonna take out our Field of Enervation skill... dont tell me they took hardluck out instead -_- that FB doesnt have it on his hotbar. Hope thats just his setup..
And yes.. WE NEED MORE MAGIC POINTS >:O

what i remember they said they gonna remove Blind and def down debuff and replace it w/ FoF.

well this is funny, you guys tryin to figure out which one to take out to get FoF to Lvl 20, i found the answer to it w/o sacrificing any of buffs and de-buffs(root/mass root, enervation/mass enervation,hard luck). altho i got to lower Wind movement's lvl to Lv 19 =P

Enso
08-07-2010, 01:00 PM
I don't have a traditional FB build, my magic points are less toward (de)buffs and more toward cannons.