PDA

View Full Version : Wizard Gear!

Fgnire
07-29-2010, 04:36 PM
Okay so I was using a Warrior character when i first started (the thing is a freaking TANK), but im about level 42 and im kind of bored, so I decided to start playing with a wizard. I only used gear for my other account that i got from quests (all +5 dual slot gears). When i started doing the quests for my wizard, i started with a +1 glove, then a +5 glove, then a SINGLE +5 orb, and a +2 helm. Why are the levels so low and shouldnt I have gotten dual orbs for that other quest, to balance out my tanks single blade that i get? If not, where should i get good equipment for my wizard?

Raid101
07-29-2010, 04:58 PM
you shouldn't worry about gear til ur 100+
and the reason it is is because the quest only gives you one item
and since a warrior uses one sword it gave them 1 sword and wi need 2 orbs

Matrimoney
07-30-2010, 05:51 AM
270 hp titanium martial boots extended
270 hp titanium suit extended

phery orbs with rate in slot extended...use these items til...well theyre endgame what am i talking about? use em forever.

Shadowkin8
08-01-2010, 07:39 PM
you shouldn't worry about gear til ur 100+
and the reason it is is because the quest only gives you one item
and since a warrior uses one sword it gave them 1 sword and wi need 2 orbs

+1

You don't need to worry about your gear till 100 because honestly, you can tear up all the dungeons solo until then lol. Also unless your +9ing the tit suit or using it +6 for tier 1 war, Don't bother with it. You can get along just fine with some shadow tit amp boots/gloves and a osm suit with 50 hp and 7 amp.