PDA

View Full Version : I can Login yo cabal. com but cannot transfer account

acevng85
04-08-2010, 10:55 PM
OK I have a major issue for a while now. When this all first happen i went to cabal. com and transfer my account. It did confirm the transfer. But then after a week i tried to login but it says user id not found but when i enter the re-send use info it finds my id. now today april 8, 2010 i was able to finally get my pass to reset and login but now its says i need to transfer my account and when i tried too it said my account was already transfer XD.... and since i my account says i havent transfer my account yet it wont let me go into account management at all to change my pass or enter a ticket.. so whats the issuse?? any GM on that can answer or help me or anyone else??

[GM] DaisY
04-09-2010, 01:12 AM
Due to understand your situation exactly, We need more information about your account.
Please send us a ticket via Help-Desk with your OGP ID and character names.

Metaleo
10-07-2010, 01:09 AM
DaisY;10183']Due to understand your situation exactly, We need more information about your account.
Please send us a ticket via Help-Desk with your OGP ID and character names.

Im sorry Daisy.. but that isnt helpful advice... A friend of mine has been waiting 3 months for a reply. Myself I have been waiting over a month... We submitting full tickets with all char info and even attached pics of the chars through out our time... yet nothing. Perhaps some additional help would be nice. Maybe something like, what does it take to get our accounts back? How long must we wait? My understanding is there are ALOT of people having transfer issues and yet it appears nothing is getting solved. Some advice other than be patient would be appreciated.

-Met

iNub
10-07-2010, 01:44 AM
Im sorry Daisy.. but that isnt helpful advice... A friend of mine has been waiting 3 months for a reply. Myself I have been waiting over a month... We submitting full tickets with all char info and even attached pics of the chars through out our time... yet nothing. Perhaps some additional help would be nice. Maybe something like, what does it take to get our accounts back? How long must we wait? My understanding is there are ALOT of people having transfer issues and yet it appears nothing is getting solved. Some advice other than be patient would be appreciated.

-Met

This is what happens when you have GM's who only know english as a 3rd or 4th language. Matrimonkey could respond to these quicker ffs.