PDA

View Full Version : Bounty Hunter

Ninjastat
07-31-2010, 07:34 AM
I read this idea from starla. i belive its a great idea. And i got some more ideas to put on top of it.
So a Bounty hunter can be put in ds. Seems like a good place, cuz bi is corded alrdy.
So plp can put up names of other chars offering up thier honor points,alz, or items.
And then ill be under like a bounty hunters list??
And if u manage to find who u need to kill maby the hunter opens up some window to be able to atk him in any ch??? (including non pk chs and towns) and/or you can see their name in red and u know who u need to kill.
So u can just start atking in a town when thier afk lol:D

Discuss.

Update:The person that has a head on them can be sent to jail???

Spur
07-31-2010, 07:41 AM
with a bounty system u would need to make dying have a penalty. if not whose gonna waste money just to get someone killed

Ninjastat
07-31-2010, 09:12 AM
with a bounty system u would need to make dying have a penalty. if not whose gonna waste money just to get someone killed

Thats a good idea lol. So like when u get killed they can have stats lowered or some thing like that?

NewEra
08-03-2010, 06:25 PM
that's wicked a bounty hunter how about like people who PK the first person to kill the PKer gets 1 mil

Ninjastat
08-04-2010, 02:39 PM
that's wicked a bounty hunter how about like people who PK the first person to kill the PKer gets 1 mil

Yea depending on what plp offer up for thier head lol