PDA

View Full Version : Game Guard error

Angel
04-02-2010, 07:01 AM
not sure if this is happening to anyone else but cabal runs perfectly fine but will come up with an error with gameguard when i try to multitask using the internet and surfing the net. when i do this the error occurs and thus renders my internet and gives my cabal client that error and won't budge until i close the client/gameguard down

anyone else having this problem?:mad:

Justforforum
04-02-2010, 07:04 AM
Nope, not me. I have winXP and using FF browser.

sn0wXz
04-02-2010, 07:05 AM
idunno i never experienced this yet, but it had happend using x-trap, seemed like everytime i tried to photoshop something for forums with cabal open, id get xtrap error has encounted unknown error if i left it alt tabbd too long. prolly same type idea, i has no idea how to fix that though, other then stop multi tasking :P

GoughGhan
04-02-2010, 07:09 AM
I had to stop using Chrome, and go to FF, because I was getting that error. It also seems to close vent. Your best bet is to start the game first then open FF or IE, and then whatever programs you want....that fixed my issues last night.

Angel
04-02-2010, 07:10 AM
i know but that suxors! i am a big multi-tasker i must....

yeah and i'm running North anti-virus (ewww ikr!, not my computer though), and Win7 home edition... >.<.... it's nice to have but good god does it need to be fixed/updated

Angel
04-02-2010, 07:11 AM
I had to stop using Chrome, and go to FF, because I was getting that error. It also seems to close vent. Your best bet is to start the game first then open FF or IE, and then whatever programs you want....that fixed my issues last night.

yeah that's what im using right now is chrome... ah crap! ... oh well back to FF

Takimaru
04-02-2010, 07:19 AM
Im using Chrome also and I keep getting this game-guard message so it must be from chrome

FntsyGodz3
04-02-2010, 07:21 AM
i had the same problem but with me cabal loaded before the game guard did so lol

Angel
04-02-2010, 07:23 AM
yeah needless to say but i will say it!

don't use chrome while using Cabal/gameguard

use FF or IE... more than likely it'll fix that issue

and using either of those browsers will help with the login issues when it comes to the website and account management so basically problem solved

HolllowMasked
01-26-2011, 09:04 PM
bump

YoungSuper
02-12-2011, 09:49 AM
what does FF or even IE stand for? i think i have chrome. id like to use another program as well because i have this game guard error too.