PDA

View Full Version : Impersanators -"Will the real Users please STAND uP"

BladesofJudgment
04-09-2010, 05:08 AM
Alright this fad is older than the Geri curl now guys it's time to get rid of all these annoying forum impersonators who have no lives or real sense of identity so they choose someone else s to troll or make up **** all day,

So will the real user please stand up and submit a ticket to EST soft to get these fools banned asap either account banned or ip banned or even better both, there killing the already lack luster forum quality

P.S.-Est has alot on there plate already so it wont happen over night but at least we can get the ball rolling,p
http://fashionbombdaily.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/SOUL+GLO.jpg

EzSeleneEz
04-09-2010, 05:52 AM
agreed.... apparently some nerds have nothing better to do with their lives.

BleedingSoul
04-09-2010, 05:56 AM
Who the hell are you?

GuardianPat
04-09-2010, 06:23 AM
i guess miavii quit cabal lol

Enigma
04-09-2010, 06:24 AM
whos impersonating? whats wrong with that? isnt there freedom of naming your forum and character? if there isnt then we cant be ourselves.

You are impersonating. It's wrong because you think your funny or a good troll but in reality its just plain sad that you have nothing better to do. Of course there is freedom in naming your forum and character, but it goes to far to try to ruin someone else's reputation just because you're an idiot. You aren't Mavii.

GuardianPat
04-09-2010, 06:25 AM
wonder what the real miavii is doing right now

GuardianPat
04-09-2010, 06:30 AM
lol wow... so peace come back?

Enigma
04-09-2010, 06:33 AM
like his reputation isn't already ruined by his former self. have you actually think anyone likes mengavii? if you do you must like the losers in your school and hang out with them. who the hell likes someone whos ego is as big as her nose. and its really not ruining her reputation cause you called me impersonating so people know im an impersonater so they know its not ruining the real ones reputation. stupid you huh?

Who gives a damn if Miavi's reputation has already been destroyed. I could care less for her, but I could care less for an idiot like you who tries to troll all day, but at the end of the day you're just an kid who has nothing better to do with his life. So how about you get back on a pseudonym that is actually yours, maybe people will actually gives two s for what you have to say. Yes, I'm the stupid one because I use logic and facts where as you just used half if not 3/4s of your post to continuously flame someone who is not even here anymore.

TL;DR: No you.

BleedingSoul
04-09-2010, 06:45 AM
your just dumb

You're*

Tim, go kill yourself nobody likes you.

BleedingSoul
04-09-2010, 06:52 AM
i know irl i own you all

lolumad? I'm sure you're prolly desprate when you throw that one out. You own everyone irl? See me.

BleedingSoul
04-09-2010, 07:02 AM
im a young psychiatrist who makes good money like my picture,

Young? You look like you're 40. How can they stand looking at someone as disgusting as you?

http://i613.photobucket.com/albums/tt211/WiII_photos/15036740.png

Flarius
04-09-2010, 07:03 AM
okay go ahead ill just ship your ass to miavii and yeah i do own people im a young psychiatrist who makes good money like my picture, thats all my property hence i own you, if you want ill do half off on your raging for a game

You said you worked in an office. Had conference's over the phone and crap like that. Now your psychiatrist? I think your next patient should be yourself.

Flarius
04-09-2010, 07:07 AM
First thing, they wouldn't be called conferences, they would be called meetings, and secondly a psychiatrist could work in a building in a city. Being a psychiatrist at home is something a phile would do.

BleedingSoul
04-09-2010, 07:08 AM
I guess that's the only half assed inslut you can cling onto. My nose isn't large, Iunno where you're getting that from. Yours on the other hand...

http://i613.photobucket.com/albums/tt211/WiII_photos/15036740-1.png

Edit: Now that I look at it, it isn't wide, it's in proportion with your body.

BleedingSoul
04-09-2010, 07:12 AM
i dont deal with kids

You're horrible at your job. You've been swearing and raging at me this whole time.

Flarius smashed you bro.

BleedingSoul
04-09-2010, 07:13 AM
yeah rage more over me only says im right, you rage over insults and a game. quite amusing tho. you raging more makes me laugh even more, i didnt know you and mengavii were so obsessed with the internet that a single person who is me who makes fun of your nose makes you rage more than a seh being 3b

Is rage the only word you know? Did I make a topic about you? Re-up son, and next time, quote the edit, too.

Flarius
04-09-2010, 07:13 AM
You can't deal with kids because parents are scared you touch them in the no-no places, and why would I pay someone to listen to my problems.

rythemz
04-09-2010, 07:14 AM
well you can think whatever you like, since you qq and rage and have a girl temperament with a seh being 3b, you'll most likely qq over everything ive said and im right. the real me is timothy bunker yeah and the real you is a phile with a weird nose that likes to get into a temper tantrum with a game costing you lots.

So you're Timothy Bunker and a physiatrist? What's the chance of that name being typed into google search connected to physiatrist on the first result? =p

BleedingSoul
04-09-2010, 07:15 AM
So you're Timothy Bunker and a physiatrist? What's the chance of that name being typed into google search connected to physiatrist on the first result? =p

There's one with 18 years of experience.

BleedingSoul
04-09-2010, 07:16 AM
if i am then tell me how i got a real 3b worth of estate and more?

LOL. Okay son me too, me too. I belive that totally. You want your name in the bible now too?

BleedingSoul
04-09-2010, 07:17 AM
as i said im not timothy bunker

Proof that you have 3b in "estate" and you're what you say you are.

BleedingSoul
04-09-2010, 07:17 AM
nope but you raged about a seh being 3b and you cant stop talking to me i cant because i think its funny im right and you can only think of me as what your girlfriend mengavii thinks of me as

I couldn't even understand that one. Try again please.

BleedingSoul
04-09-2010, 07:23 AM
proof that your a dumbass,
as long as i have what i know i have

1)You're
2)Your cardboard box secret is safe with me bro don't worry.

How can you have 3b worth of "estate", have a high end job, and not have proper grammar? And how are you posting on a friday? Shouldn't you be at work?

BleedingSoul
04-09-2010, 07:25 AM
i cant deal with kids because they act like you and what you just said i prefer adults who act like adults i just keep coming back with better things than your insults flarius.

An 18 year old dealing with maritle issues? You think adults crying want a "doctor" like you? Please, you aren't anything.

BleedingSoul
04-09-2010, 07:26 AM
As my boy ZzLastMenzZ says,

You just a trash can.

BleedingSoul
04-09-2010, 07:29 AM
how can i own alot and not have proper grammar? because everything is easier when i type with no proper grammer and its just little kids why should i attempt to do better for you? and how am i posting on a friday, like i said for the freaking last time i work in an office in a building in a city yes i work with adults yes i work in an office yes, its called conferences on phone with more than one person and i am at work because omg an office should have every essential computer and computer = net.

You're using your work hours for an online fight? Lol, that's professional. Just another reason why nobody belives you.

MamaMiaYoe
04-09-2010, 07:31 AM
Oh Im sorry! Hey! Miavii here!! The real one!! *stands up*

OMG what are you guys doing to toes? Meanies!! stop it!

Im sorry though, for barely logging in on forums. Actually, I think I just did one post. I guess, two weeks ago? xDDD
Anyway, dont worry TOES, WINTER semester is about to end and I'll be back then drama shall once again permeate within this boards.

@GuardianPat
I am currently being bombarded with school sh**. Yeah, Ive had enough so I'll call it sh**. Especially Calculus <<< its sh**, thats whats up with me.

P.S its me the DRAMA QUEEN

BleedingSoul
04-09-2010, 07:32 AM
why not? what else would i be doing?

How about your job
That you don't have.

BleedingSoul
04-09-2010, 07:34 AM
Oh Im sorry! Hey! Miavii here!! The real one!! *stands up*

OMG what are you guys doing to toes? Meanies!! stop it!

Im sorry though, for barely logging in on forums. Actually, I think I just did one post. I guess, two weeks ago? xDDD
Anyway, dont worry TOES, WINTER semester is about to end and I'll be back then drama shall once again permeate within this boards.

@GuardianPat
I am currently being bombarded with school sh**. Yeah, Ive had enough so I'll call it sh**. Especially Calculus <<< its sh**, thats whats up with me.

P.S its me the DRAMA QUEEN

Yeah bro, get trolled out of one of your accounts and then switch to another.

BleedingSoul
04-09-2010, 07:36 AM
Keep having fun in your mom's basement.

MamaMiaYoe
04-09-2010, 07:38 AM
Yeah bro, get trolled out of one of your accounts and then switch to another.

Psst Lethal Its really me, LOL. >.>
We made some dmge testing in BI last night remember? with Cassey there pvp'ing me. >.<

BleedingSoul
04-09-2010, 07:39 AM
Psst Lethal Its really me, LOL. >.>
We made some dmge testing in BI last night remember? with Cassey there pvp'ing me. >.<

K.

BleedingSoul
04-09-2010, 07:40 AM
my mom's basement = junkful of crap

Keep having fun in your mom's basement.

Wiz
04-09-2010, 07:41 AM
when i talk about someone i really dont care if they know who i am. having to hide on an unknown account or impersonating someone elses just seems like insecurity to me

BleedingSoul
04-09-2010, 07:41 AM
when i talk about someone i really dont care if they know who i am. Having to hide on an unknown account or impersonating someone elses just seems like insecurity to me

qft.

Wiz
04-09-2010, 07:50 AM
or fun.

fun till u get convicted of slanderous impersonation which is illegal even on a forum. naming ure forum account identical to someone elses ingame name is totally fine but when u start to slander with it thats when u get into trouble

BleedingSoul
04-09-2010, 07:54 AM
Timothy, can you understand that nobody likes you? Stop posting.

Jo Odagiri
04-09-2010, 07:58 AM
tries to convince people that he's the real miavii? HAH! dream on mangs, u r funny.

CrucifixX
04-09-2010, 07:59 AM
i ing love forums. Enough rage, trolling, and arguments for everybody

ForumID
04-09-2010, 08:03 AM
i think most of these forum names are just making fun of the person they really hate

BleedingSoul
04-09-2010, 08:05 AM
i ing love forums. Enough rage, trolling, and arguments for everybody

Timothy got trolled harder in half an hour than most people get in a life time.

ForumID
04-09-2010, 08:06 AM
lol says the person whos still trolling

mattey
04-09-2010, 08:45 AM
This thread enertained me ^_^
wish I can troll as well as some of you guys :(

04-09-2010, 09:22 AM
I guess it's first come, first serve with forum names.

P.S. Down with impersonators!

BackUpMENG
04-09-2010, 09:37 AM
i am the real lastmen

BleedingSoul
04-09-2010, 09:39 AM
i am the real lastmen

You got best diss of the month bro

As my boy ZzLastMenzZ says,

You just a trash can.

SkyAlpha
04-09-2010, 10:26 AM
im...not a troll :(

BleedingSoul
04-09-2010, 10:31 AM
You're just annoying.

SkyAlpha
04-09-2010, 10:33 AM
im....annoying? h-howw?

au532508
04-09-2010, 10:50 AM
u guys are hillarious

SkyAlpha
04-09-2010, 11:03 AM
hey au do u find me annoying? :(

Flarius
04-09-2010, 11:10 AM
i cant deal with kids because they act like you and what you just said i prefer adults who act like adults i just keep coming back with better things than your insults flarius.

A real psychiatrist would deal with anyone.

BleedingSoul
04-09-2010, 11:12 AM
This thread enertained me ^_^
wish I can troll as well as some of you guys :(

DoBoi, Do Do DoBoi fresh!

GuardianPat
04-09-2010, 01:32 PM
Impersanators

correction: Impersonators

BackUpMENG
04-13-2010, 10:03 AM
oh im sorry! Hey! Miavii here!! The real one!! *stands up*

omg what are you guys doing to toes? Meanies!! Stop it!

Im sorry though, for barely logging in on forums. Actually, i think i just did one post. I guess, two weeks ago? Xddd
anyway, dont worry toes, winter semester is about to end and i'll be back then drama shall once again permeate within this boards.

@guardianpat
i am currently being bombarded with school sh**. Yeah, ive had enough so i'll call it sh**. Especially calculus <<< its sh**, thats whats up with me.

P.s its me the drama queen

trauma queen in da house woo wooo!??!?!?!

O.o
04-13-2010, 10:17 AM
impersanators

lol

O.o
04-13-2010, 10:22 AM
nobody likes someone who qq's over people being richer and posts it over and over, i could care less that people on here hate me cause i know irl i own you all

if u own irl, then why the are u on these forums and go live ur life dont bother us

DVwizzy
04-13-2010, 10:36 AM
Impersanators

ty... bothered me from the minute i read it

»Cloud Strife«™
04-13-2010, 12:48 PM
Lol who are u?

sn0wXz
04-13-2010, 01:15 PM
logic and facts? where is that when you call me a troll all day? im simply on for a couple hours and spam posts like these, logic and facts? your just dumb, maybe your the one trolling all day since you seem to think im on all day trolling forums, yes i do troll forums only when im on tyvm. my life is i work in an office i get online time my conferences are over the phone i get to work at home, theres my life wheres your fact and truth?

and no i take it back your the stupid you

poor guy lol, i see why u would spam online mmo forums then, im sure everyone cept the atheists are praying for u :]