PDA

View Full Version : Petition to postone/block server transfer service in the new cash shop

BOBO3232323
04-09-2010, 02:07 PM
I am a player from Venus, and here is a lil opinion of mine
The alz glitch has happend and pretty screwed ppl on mercury server but thanks to EST's quick response, its getting fixed. There are tons of glitched alz, however still lying around on the mercury server. On the other hand, Venus server hasn't been affected by this glitch, so when the new cash shop is up, I propose to EST that at least postpone the server transfer service for a few months if not completely blocking it. This way, at least the economy of Venus will not be affected very big right after the new cash shop is up.
After a few months, maybe when mercury server "digested" some of the remaining glitched alz, EST can re-open the xfer service.
Thats just my 2 cents, and what do you guys think?

BleedingSoul
04-09-2010, 02:11 PM
I agree, however there was a little glitching on Venus, too. I also doubt the Mercury economy will be fixed over night.
I'll e-sign your e-petition.

Rage
04-09-2010, 02:18 PM
isgin

auctionmule
04-09-2010, 03:01 PM
lol pretty sure not everyone from mercury that did the glitch is gonna rush to venus as soon as cash shop comes out

forumtwizzler
04-09-2010, 03:03 PM
and what about those who are stuck with gears on both sides ? To be honest Venus has a bunch of duped items thanks to FariyTail who duped items in ft2, some OGP g.ms gave out eox8 in venus and some crafted orbs some ogp g.ms gave out.

BleedingSoul
04-09-2010, 03:05 PM
and what about those who are stuck with gears on both sides ?

Your fault for transfering in the first place.

forumtwizzler
04-09-2010, 03:12 PM
you either have a solution or you don't. a bunch of kids writing a few walls of text is not going to alter a standard service anyway.

BleedingSoul
04-09-2010, 03:14 PM
a bunch of kids writing a few walls of text is not going to alter a standard service anyway.

Because if all the kids on Cabal told EST they didn't like something, it wouldn't change a thing.

GuardianPat
04-09-2010, 03:43 PM
do yo ureally think they will spend their real cash to simply move to venus? O.o

BOBO3232323
04-09-2010, 03:56 PM
do yo ureally think they will spend their real cash to simply move to venus? O.o

ask forumtwizzler =D

to forumtwizzler: duped items/GM giving out items is not the same as trillions of alz that got injected into a server by glitch, you should know better the price of same lvl items on both servers at the moment since you have chars on both servers.

EzSeleneEz
04-09-2010, 05:58 PM
id sign this in a heartbeat. y should we let merc people come buy up all our drops because they cost 10x more there. thatll just raise prices over here. and the only venus name i recognized on that list was cheese, and he wasnt enough to ruin our economy, he told me in nw one day to let him know if i heard of anyone finding an eos+8 because he was offering 11b. to me that price sounded outrageous and now we know why. he told me he borrowed it from some of his merc guildies, but by the time he was saying it the cash shop was closed on ogp so either he was glitching it on his venus character, or he was waiting on the transfer to be back

FU2
04-09-2010, 07:09 PM
id sign this in a heartbeat. y should we let merc people come buy up all our drops because they cost 10x more there. thatll just raise prices over here. and the only venus name i recognized on that list was cheese, and he wasnt enough to ruin our economy, he told me in nw one day to let him know if i heard of anyone finding an eos+8 because he was offering 11b. to me that price sounded outrageous and now we know why. he told me he borrowed it from some of his merc guildies, but by the time he was saying it the cash shop was closed on ogp so either he was glitching it on his venus character, or he was waiting on the transfer to be back

That right there is proof that ppl in Venus glitched too tho prolly not as outrageously durrrrrr.

MyForumIsFISHIN
04-09-2010, 07:35 PM
lol pretty sure not everyone from mercury that did the glitch is gonna rush to venus as soon as cash shop comes out

T_T What am I suppose to do with my 125098126091728609812609816010928610928679182468 Alz?

Rapturen
04-09-2010, 07:37 PM

umm yea, that would be pretty epic..everyone moves to Venus and Mercury is left with like 2 people lol

GuardianPat
04-09-2010, 08:59 PM
oh well, ima sign too since i dont want getting invaded by fake rich merc dudes XD

EzSeleneEz
04-09-2010, 09:11 PM
have yet to see 3b+ seh... as far as im concerned other than light inflation of uch, venus economy is fairly normal.

GuardianPat
04-09-2010, 09:28 PM
Venus is sane :D

Asparagus
04-09-2010, 09:36 PM
petition? son you can pet-ition these nuts

GuardianPat
04-09-2010, 09:40 PM
the true asparagus dont type in big letters. u the fake asparagusssss

SkyAlpha
04-09-2010, 09:40 PM
right when pat posts on any thread, it becomes troll

GuardianPat
04-09-2010, 09:41 PM
what you just post make you a troll too XD. dang sky is back D: :P

SkyAlpha
04-09-2010, 09:42 PM
yea bak for like 10 min cuz im sleepy

GuardianPat
04-09-2010, 09:43 PM
good night in advance then? XD

SkyAlpha
04-09-2010, 09:43 PM
go to sleep!!

GuardianPat
04-09-2010, 09:44 PM
yeah i will go to sleep if you go first XDD

SkyAlpha
04-09-2010, 09:46 PM
come on lol

Asparagus
04-09-2010, 10:16 PM
the true asparagus dont type in big letters. u the fake asparagusssss

shut the f up son

Hatsuho
04-09-2010, 10:50 PM
/signed
no bugged alz in our server XP

MyForumIsFISHIN
04-09-2010, 11:19 PM
petition? son you can pet-ition these nuts

LOLOLOLOLOL.

Btw nice sig.

EterNity
04-09-2010, 11:29 PM
Solution: Quit Cabal and play another game that doesn't like private server. Simple.

nckitsos
04-10-2010, 01:50 PM
Agree. Signed

GuardianPat
04-10-2010, 06:07 PM
lol ET what kind of solution is that

Eriks419
04-10-2010, 06:32 PM
i will not sign, let the merc rich people come over here, and when they allow server transfers, EVERYONE RAISE THE PRICES OF EVERYTHING 10X. teach them a lesson, and make us some moneyyyyyyyyy.

GuardianPat
04-10-2010, 06:33 PM
not eveyrone are on forum :(

Drew
04-10-2010, 09:22 PM
in b4 the inflation...

CNJRP
04-10-2010, 09:25 PM
The character transfer should be up though.

Heidenreich
04-10-2010, 10:56 PM
Ok, if a Venus person comes to Mercury something is going to get screwed up such as prices, bring items that don't belong yet, and etc. Its the exact same way if a Mercury person comes to Venus.
So stop blaming servers for this.
If you want this to stop for both servers then the Server Transfer shouldn't come back.
I'll sign it.

EterNity
04-11-2010, 05:51 AM
Ok, if a Venus person comes to Mercury something is going to get screwed up such as prices, bring items that don't belong yet, and etc. Its the exact same way if a Mercury person comes to Venus.
So stop blaming servers for this.
If you want this to stop for both servers then the Server Transfer shouldn't come back.
I'll sign it.

I think they are talking about the bug abusers from Mercury not legit players who wanna transfer...

DemonWrath
04-11-2010, 06:20 AM
i dont think the mercury server problem is gona be solved, because there is 70% chance some people who hadnt alz glitched would be banned if they decided to ban the alz glitchers + alot of those alz has been distributed to the rest of the mercury community. so it is going to be hard fixing it :/ and why would anyone from mercury transfer to venus?

though i agree.sigh :)

BleedingSoul
04-11-2010, 06:24 AM
legit players who wanna transfer...

I lol'd.

ThisisaForumId
04-11-2010, 11:00 AM
I am a player from Venus, and here is a lil opinion of mine
The alz glitch has happend and pretty screwed ppl on mercury server but thanks to EST's quick response, its getting fixed. There are tons of glitched alz, however still lying around on the mercury server. On the other hand, Venus server hasn't been affected by this glitch, so when the new cash shop is up, I propose to EST that at least postpone the server transfer service for a few months if not completely blocking it. This way, at least the economy of Venus will not be affected very big right after the new cash shop is up.
After a few months, maybe when mercury server "digested" some of the remaining glitched alz, EST can re-open the xfer service.
Thats just my 2 cents, and what do you guys think?
You just don't want the awesome merc players to come over and starting destroying your life.

forumtwizzler
04-12-2010, 11:47 AM
AND WHAT ABOUT the duped Venus items ??? and also a lot of gears crafted by OGP G.Ms free eox8 by G.Ms etc? only to a few people in Venus ...
I remember FairyTail, probabl a few Faith memebrs and some Tang members ( caught for using TwinR) going to ft2 constantly when one entry card was 50m a piece. And several people buying FT gears for USD while OGP g.ms sat and did "nothing" - one player even offered me head on - I reported to G.Ms immedaitely - they even acknowledged and took no action (this was a Tang member not FT)

Those gears are still around. Venus is more abused in terms of gears and what not. As for me, I sold some of my gears for a high price. Either that or give me back my gears and I have some of my gears in Venus also. In all Venus is more heavily abused than Mercury. i want to get back with xMagicianx for illu castle and this petition is rubbish.

UNSIGNED and DISAGREE. either give my gears back combine them from both servers
OR
Actiivate the Service Transfer Service.

I sold my gears in a totally legit fashion. OGP took away the services w/o notice before I could come back.

Mercury
04-12-2010, 11:50 AM
Sign, how did this glitch work (not thinking of doing it) but when he says laying around he doesnt mean on the ground does he? (GREED, hehe)

Mercury
04-12-2010, 11:51 AM
Sign, how did this glitch work (not thinking of doing it) but when he says laying around he doesnt mean on the ground does he? (GREED, hehe)

Is there a problem with Mercury? I signed up on merc should I change?

forumtwizzler
04-12-2010, 11:55 AM
sign it or not it's not going to affect the outcome. their notice is server transfer will be up *soon* . end of story. I only see 5-6 people making a lot of noise. even in this petition half the people are indirectly saying they want the service (counting venus people ) - and a few people repeating the same noise.

this petition is fail.