PDA

View Full Version : Need Help on FB EQ

UsernameTaken
08-03-2010, 05:39 PM
Okay, so i surprised myself today I actually succeeded a random enchant (c.rate) in my Tita mart.helm 16%c.dmg, 2 slots, then i put c.dmg in the rest. Now I have a tita martialhelm of db 40/7.

I'm wondering what my best bet is for the rest of my eq. Right now I have:

Lapis cry+7 20 c.dmg

Side notes/questions:
Is an Osmium Battlesuit+6/7 5% s.amp 100hp better than an Osmium Battlesuit+6/7 7% s.amp 50hp?

I love to pvp XD

What is best: Redosm blade/kat 20%c.dmg +6 | Osm blade/kat of db 20/4 +6 | Tita blade/kat of db 40% c.dmg +7?

Any suggestions would be cool. Thx

Berserk_Fury
08-03-2010, 05:56 PM
Okay, so i surprised myself today I actually succeeded a random enchant (c.rate) in my Tita mart.helm 16%c.dmg, 2 slots, then i put c.dmg in the rest. Now I have a tita martialhelm of db 40/7.

I'm wondering what my best bet is for the rest of my eq. Right now I have:

Lapis cry+7 20 c.dmg

Side notes/questions:
Is an Osmium Battlesuit+6/7 5% s.amp 100hp better than an Osmium Battlesuit+6/7 7% s.amp 50hp?

I love to pvp XD

What is best: Redosm blade/kat 20%c.dmg +6 | Osm blade/kat of db 20/4 +6 | Tita blade/kat of db 40% c.dmg +7?

Any suggestions would be cool. Thx

All the weapons you mentioned are generally pretty bad but I don't know what you can afford so I can't really recommend anything. Definitely don't use titanium weapons, their base attack is too low for FBs.

NewEra
08-03-2010, 06:05 PM
first of all osm battle suit amp+7% s amp and hp in it doesn't matter how much 100 or 50 same thing that's what u need not 5% s amp battle suit.....and FYI:do not use any of the weapons that u have they are baddd very if you're like at lvl 115+ use forcium amp katana and use lapis xtal 36 CD that's my opinion