PDA

View Full Version : CABAL Item Shop is officially opened!!

[GM] Joy
04-09-2010, 03:29 PM
Official item shop of CABAL Online is just opened now.
We really appreciate you for your patience to wait the shop opens.

As now, you can use most of the general items on the shop except Server Transfer and Account Transfer. We are still under testing those servicese and we hope to sell them as soon as we proove that they have no problem.

You can access the shop even from the website. Click 'Item Shop > Item Shop' from the top menu of http://www.cabal.com.

As you did with pre-itemshop, please don't be hesitated to posts new thread to report any bug on the shop.

Again, thank you, all CABAL users!!
:)

Rockstar
04-09-2010, 03:30 PM
I love the prices compared to OGP, much more reasonable.

GoughGhan
04-09-2010, 03:34 PM
I love the prices compared to OGP, much more reasonable.

Very more reasonable. Like I said OGP's 17 bucks for full prem, to EST's 14 full prem......I'll take EST's any day.

Drew
04-09-2010, 04:15 PM
And you're not 'forced' to buy more than what you need! e.g., to buy the prems back in ogp you had to buy 400 astros for the 280 service 'cuz they had bulk buying back then. Now you can actually just buy exactly what you need. 1usd ftw lol. I just hope the prem price isn't the 'first time' discounted purchase price tho. That price now is just about right and fair :) Expect more repeat orders, for sure.

fsflashy
04-09-2010, 04:21 PM
awesome that was fast! better prices too! <3 est

rythemz
04-09-2010, 04:27 PM
=o I just noticed the $1 cash, this is awesome =D

d3athbr1br1ng3r
04-09-2010, 04:43 PM
will they add more option to buy cabal cash aside from paypal, like game cards/paybycash?

ceyenne
04-09-2010, 05:50 PM
The prices are great.. thank you... hope this isn't just for a short time...

Also, I don't use paypal.. hope you get some other payment options open up. I use visa.

Until more options are available I won't be renewing my premium or spending money.

Thank you all for the great job you're doing.

DrifterX
04-09-2010, 06:12 PM
1$ cash FTW!! LOL

Drew
04-09-2010, 06:30 PM
@ceyenne
paypal isn't a credit card...it's a payment system using ccs. what you can do is have your cc, whtever it is that's widely recognized, verified by paypal. it's a safer way to use cc on online transactions rather than using your cc directly with the merchant. props to estsoft for thinking this way --- safeguarding their clients as well.

Suzaku0
04-09-2010, 06:38 PM
Yayyy, I can get moar costumes. For Cheap. *Happy Dance.

Rapturen
04-09-2010, 06:48 PM
^ nice sig lol

FU2
04-09-2010, 07:03 PM
Yayyy, I can get moar costumes. For Cheap. *Happy Dance.

How are costumes cheaper? They're the same price as they were under OGP. $30 for a perm.

xStar
04-09-2010, 07:31 PM
will you guys add other ways to get Cabal Cash? Such as a game card cause i dont have a CC and game card is easier for me :S

Suzaku0
04-09-2010, 07:32 PM
^ nice sig lol

Thank you :D

neroburner
04-09-2010, 10:07 PM
where's the NAS items?

SkyAlpha
04-09-2010, 10:09 PM
Thank you, but our old cash shop items suddenly disappeared....short notice

CrucifixX
04-09-2010, 10:16 PM
I miss my warp already T_T

Asparagus
04-09-2010, 10:22 PM
Joy;10911']Official item shop of CABAL Online is just opened now.
We really appreciate you for your patience to wait the shop opens.

As now, you can use most of the general items on the shop except Server Transfer and Account Transfer. We are still under testing those servicese and we hope to sell them as soon as we proove that they have no problem.

You can access the shop even from the website. Click 'Item Shop > Item Shop' from the top menu of http://www.cabal.com.

As you did with pre-itemshop, please don't be hesitated to posts new thread to report any bug on the shop.

Again, thank you, all CABAL users!!
:)
LOL @ THIS Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
thanks but then i realized that my last coca cola was gone. the refrigerator felt cold and empty as my skinny fingers crept upon its many features. i often wondered what it would be like to live in such an environment. so cold and remote, dark and unknown. i then imagined living in this world. i lived in a sector called vegetables, and were partially sealed off from the rest of the world. it was quiet there, very rarely we saw light, and when we did see it, it was far too grim. it was a sad life, no religion and no purpose. eventually i moved out of the vegetables and onto the cold flats of other goods. these were crowed places and were uncomfortable. the life was a bit more rigorous here, not as care free as the other. but then i remembered that i lost my last coke. sometimes i think my refrigerator lives a double life, and wants to kill me. that's why you shouldn't believe the stories of thomas eddison

CrucifixX
04-09-2010, 10:24 PM
LOL @ THIS Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
thanks but then i realized that my last coca cola was gone. the refrigerator felt cold and empty as my skinny fingers crept upon its many features. i often wondered what it would be like to live in such an environment. so cold and remote, dark and unknown. i then imagined living in this world. i lived in a sector called vegetables, and were partially sealed off from the rest of the world. it was quiet there, very rarely we saw light, and when we did see it, it was far too grim. it was a sad life, no religion and no purpose. eventually i moved out of the vegetables and onto the cold flats of other goods. these were crowed places and were uncomfortable. the life was a bit more rigorous here, not as care free as the other. but then i remembered that i lost my last coke. sometimes i think my refrigerator lives a double life, and wants to kill me. that's why you shouldn't believe the stories of thomas eddison

VERY cool story, bro.

RebornSAZUZAKI
04-09-2010, 10:28 PM
yeah is EST gonna add more option on buying cabal cash? like the other dude said somethin like Game cards? and for the dude that ask about NAS, they will prolly add that later on. and about the prices, some items are cheaper and some are almost same as OGP's pricing. but i guess this is better than OGP.

Penguin
04-10-2010, 08:52 AM
xx

RebornSAZUZAKI
04-10-2010, 03:46 PM
to the person above me, ur a dum f*ck. do you realize how fast EST brought the servers back up? u have any idea how active GM's are cleaning out the spammers almost 24/7. you have any idea how quickly they got the cash shop up and running. OGP s balls and EST is doing a great job. and u couldnt ask for more after experiencing how terrible OGP is.

ceyenne
04-10-2010, 04:06 PM
@ceyenne
paypal isn't a credit card...it's a payment system using ccs. what you can do is have your cc, whtever it is that's widely recognized, verified by paypal. it's a safer way to use cc on online transactions rather than using your cc directly with the merchant. props to estsoft for thinking this way --- safeguarding their clients as well.

Drew,

I am well aware what paypal is. I just prefer not to use it.....my choice.

Triplethreat
04-10-2010, 04:07 PM
to the person above me, ur a dum f*ck. do you realize how fast EST brought the servers back up? u have any idea how active GM's are cleaning out the spammers almost 24/7. you have any idea how quickly they got the cash shop up and running. OGP s balls and EST is doing a great job. and u couldnt ask for more after experiencing how terrible OGP is.

Not to mention they took care of the alz glitching people. How long would it have taken OGP to do something I'm guessing never.

tomaboy
04-10-2010, 04:08 PM
say it more, WE WANT NAS BACK, PRESENTLY ESTSOFT IS MORE BS THAN OGPLANET, DO SOMETHING.

I agree on the NAS part...bring that back. But no, EST will be a lot better than omfgplanet, with or without NAS. But they'll be better even more with NAS. :)

ZzLoneWolfzZ
04-10-2010, 04:16 PM
i see the notice that you guys will take the cash back after item shop officially open, but item in temp inventory was it suppose to disappeared too? if it is then sure take back the item from shop, but you guys took my firework that i left there too ]=

kokopopo
04-10-2010, 04:27 PM
yeah is EST gonna add more option on buying cabal cash? like the other dude said somethin like Game cards? and for the dude that ask about NAS, they will prolly add that later on. and about the prices, some items are cheaper and some are almost same as OGP's pricing. but i guess this is better than OGP.

O yeah OGP had cheaper Suits there were 30 for perm ones Now they are 40 perm ones..

Drew
04-10-2010, 05:51 PM
to the person above, get your prices right

the avatars cost the same...example, water elemnt. was 600 (30usd) back in ogp. it's still the same at 300 here. The later avatars like dancing temp, western, etc, were more than 800, so we needed to buy 1000 astros (50usd). here u only need to buy 400 (40usd) or exactly 330. Convenience and practicality, dude.

and the costumes? nothing is worth more than 125 cuz they are all 30 days yet. But you do get a chance for a permanent one. The perm ones in ogp are the ones costing 600.

flakboar
04-10-2010, 07:33 PM
GM please put Vamp Suit or Secret Agent Suit on costume category xD tnX...

nibblez
04-10-2010, 11:38 PM
put the server transfer back in T_T pwease

ghostface
04-12-2010, 07:19 AM
anyway we can get a bonus for purchasing $50?? thats one thing i liked about ogp :D

GoughGhan
04-12-2010, 07:29 AM
anyway we can get a bonus for purchasing $50?? thats one thing i liked about ogp :D

Does it say you can?

buffalosoldier
04-12-2010, 09:45 AM
Does it say you can?

how are you answering a question with another, you know thats not cool

RickAstley
04-12-2010, 02:08 PM
BuffaloSoldier, I killed Bob Marley with my bare hands.

SkyAlpha
04-12-2010, 11:54 PM
BuffaloSoldier, I killed Bob Marley with my bare hands.

idc =.= no one cares

IllusionistZ
04-13-2010, 12:35 PM
well, I just tried to order Cash coins and got a message that says I must be level 30 or higher to purchase but yet I am level 170. Yeah yeah summited to HD and atm no response and through pm's. But I hear I ain't the only with this issue so maybe they are attanding to it.

Suterusu
04-13-2010, 12:37 PM
yea i got same

nibblez
04-15-2010, 07:53 AM
hurries with the server transfer please T_T

clydewins
04-19-2010, 04:34 PM
woot yay bought cash shop and havent recieved my cabal cash yay for paypal yay for est yay for the confirmation letter in my mail yay for a phone number in korea to even try and call