PDA

View Full Version : Warrior's new skill nerfed?

mungee22
08-04-2010, 11:50 PM
the new skill looks amazing and all, but out of all the melee classes the bonuses it gives are weaker compared to the others. Sword Quake gives the least ad. dmg out of all, and the least + ad. dmg per lvl.
And the casting time of all the melees are the same

what do you all think? o.o

Shinn
08-05-2010, 12:02 AM
doesnt change the fact that wa is best class in game lol

jimbo
08-05-2010, 03:15 PM
the new skill looks amazing and all, but out of all the melee classes the bonuses it gives are weaker compared to the others. Sword Quake gives the least ad. dmg out of all, and the least + ad. dmg per lvl.
And the casting time of all the melees are the same

what do you all think? o.o

aint the casting time is 3.0 and wa are still gonna be good lol the only thing wrong with wa is ww and thats just to say the cooldown and casting time is long thats it and if qs is like or better than ww dmg wise lol thats makes wa even stronger then the other classes

carowe27
08-08-2010, 12:02 PM
i do agree the new WA skill is BA =)

DeathlikeHowls
08-08-2010, 12:44 PM
Were you expecting the skill to be +15 attack per lvl?
Come on, it has a good starting Add. Attack, and a low cast time, what else do you want?

jimbo
08-08-2010, 03:46 PM
lol warriors gonna be more beastly and we can ask for crit dmg in skill like fs ss lol(dont mean we will be getting it lol).
and ima put my qs at lvl 20 for 1kplus base dmg

lilgreeneyez
08-19-2010, 06:15 AM
lol i dont kno... I expressed my feelings towards Sword Quake on a previous Topic...
The skill itself looks like WW and SW combined together like the GM's just got together one night and discussed how they could possibly make WA suffer more with the same Ground breaking and pink Sword Spinning skills so they thought hey, lets put them together. That way we'll never have to decide between SW or WW in freestyle right because now we have sword quake...
And we have to be level 160 for this abomination? I mean come on I bet terra break is stronger for God's sake.

I do think it will be VERY useful in PVP and in PVE because we do need a third cool transcender skill... I remember getting to lvl 100 only to see those were all the skills I was left with, wrath of the cotton candy and another basement maker so I'm pretty happy for it but you have to be lvl160. That is way too far, Like if they make the requirements 160 and NOT give it to the NPC in Bloody Ice then Danm, I gotta say Bloody Ice is no longer the home of the WA. It's just not. I remember how bad they F**ked up putting the Port Lux instructor in a Volcano, not only that but giving him like only 6 skills...

We have to give all NPC's the exact same skills, that way noobs can view the upcoming skills and aspire to get high enough in order to achieve the minimum requirements for the skills.
Back to SQ> Can't wait even though I'm sad with the visuals but hey.. If its over level 160 thts BS

lilgreeneyez
08-19-2010, 06:28 AM
yuh kno whut... I just checked out the visuals and its pretty cool....

xD

I still wudve liked a brand new kind of visual tho... The volcano concept was cool ^_^