PDA

View Full Version : some idea...

RebornSAZUZAKI
04-09-2010, 11:28 PM
Well i thought of this, how about we have an place where GvG can happen, an special one that will be almost like the low lvl wars, where they fight on chaos arena map. but this time there would be an NPC and u can register ur guild and choose ur guild members that would participate (if ur the leader of the guild) and you can choose the time limit, kinda like those FPS games, like CoD4 and such where u create a room and be filled up, tho this time u register ur guild/guildm8's and wait for someone to go accept ur challenge, one's the challenge is setup ur members that u registered to enter can go to the NPC and go inside CA, each guild would be on oposite sides and the gate would open up automatically in a period of time like CA does. and ones the gate is open its the start of the battle... i think that would be a nice idea for a new type of GvG ehh? =P

DrifterX
04-10-2010, 01:59 AM
that sound pretty good bro, kinda like noob wars but GvG.

Fishy
04-10-2010, 02:17 AM
i like it.....much better than having these random whoevers joining a guild in GvG simply for the GvG and also a much more fitting spot to fight than always at the graveyard in DS on ch 1 o.o

RebornSAZUZAKI
04-11-2010, 02:18 AM
that sound pretty good bro, kinda like noob wars but GvG.

yeah GvG's would be really fun this way too. and maybe they can put two GvG type options, 1st is the same old "number of kills" to win it. and maybe 2nd one would be "whichever side got the last man standing wins.. no respawning tho you can use odd circle ONE time only like when ur doing dungeon" if this 2nd one would be implemented on such GvG. the GvG would be more intense and exciting.. and fairly fast too.

and they should add a new rule to the guild too. that a new member of a guild cannot participate on a GvG until a certain amount of time has passed that he is in the guild. (for example he should be 5 days old in the guild before he can participate on any GvG that the guild would have) so no one can borrow people from other guild instantly. ^^

Trouvo
04-12-2010, 03:18 AM
I think that arena setup for guild vs guild would be difficult if the players have to register and be there for the gvg to start. Not everyone is always on at the same time, people have work, school whatever. Heck i work graveyard shift, luckily along with half my guild so we are usually on at the same time, but if there was a player count/registration requirement it would be a rare occurance. If it was setup similarly to the war channel where a gvg could be requested with delay start timer like m.war then there could be an assurance of equality within the match, at least as far as numbers go. I do like the idea tho just needs a little tweaking...lol

+1 gvg arena!