PDA

View Full Version : Forcium amp?

Dualist
08-09-2010, 12:47 AM
Just wondering, is forcium amp blades/katanas even good for bladers? I been told by in game friends that i should just forget about that and stick to titanium deathblow, osmuim deathblow, etc. I would like other bladers point of view. Lets make things a bit more simple. Is a forcium amp blade+7 even worth getting? just one.

Note: I am a noob and i am no where near close to affording this blade.

realowner
08-09-2010, 02:12 AM
i used to have a 27% crit osm kat forcium 7%SSA +7 and a 10% crit +7 (blade/kat) i was told just use the osm for pvp and the forc for lvling

Hash
08-09-2010, 04:07 PM
i completely disagree with ur friend. Bladers need a high base and amp for bm2 to make it effective, and as it adds no amp bonus, i would say say that an extra 7/14 amp in weapons really helps. Also, as bm2 gives no rate/damage bonus (no skills are used), it is much better for amp to be there instead of crit damage as you dont crit as often. I personally, dislike the full cd build, as against high def mobs and players u do significantly less damage. I think that a forcy amped wep + a 40cd (tita or higher) or 30cd (osm or higher) blade is good. The amped forcy increases ur "piercing" effect to high def mobs, and u maintain a high crit damage. 2x tita/osm db on bladers is good for low def mobs, but i find that on average i have better crits and non crits. Amp weps are also much better on fillers. if your a crit build, you pretty much rely on LS/BS critting. Amped build is pretty much not rely too much on anything, because ur non crits and crits are both strong.

Dualist
08-09-2010, 05:27 PM
i completely disagree with ur friend. Bladers need a high base and amp for bm2 to make it effective, and as it adds no amp bonus, i would say say that an extra 7/14 amp in weapons really helps. Also, as bm2 gives no rate/damage bonus (no skills are used), it is much better for amp to be there instead of crit damage as you dont crit as often. I personally, dislike the full cd build, as against high def mobs and players u do significantly less damage. I think that a forcy amped wep + a 40cd (tita or higher) or 30cd (osm or higher) blade is good. The amped forcy increases ur "piercing" effect to high def mobs, and u maintain a high crit damage. 2x tita/osm db on bladers is good for low def mobs, but i find that on average i have better crits and non crits. Amp weps are also much better on fillers. if your a crit build, you pretty much rely on LS/BS critting. Amped build is pretty much not rely too much on anything, because ur non crits and crits are both strong.

I understand now i need a amp forcium blade/katana because i don't wanna rely on critting with only blade scud and Lighting slash. You cleared my head on this but one question, what did you mean when you said 7/14 amp weapons?

Matrimoney
08-09-2010, 09:06 PM

with 50 rate 10 cd > 7 amp sryyyyyyy

anyway a bl with 1 forc and 1 osm is usually how it goes

Hash
08-10-2010, 12:41 AM
I understand now i need a amp forcium blade/katana because i don't wanna rely on critting with only blade scud and Lighting slash. You cleared my head on this but one question, what did you mean when you said 7/14 amp weapons?

well if u get 2x forcy amped weps, its 14 amp. 7 (1x forcy amp) or 14 (2x forcy amp) amp.

Yeah matrimoney we all know that u hate amped weps, but we all have our own style. I dont like relying on crits all the time, and LS/BS dont always crit. Amped weps increase ur fillers by a lot more than cd does, and i often crit my filler a lot more than i crit LS/BS, and even with 1x amped and 1x tita 36cd (not extended yet) i crit LS and BS hard on people 20-40 lvls above me

Sonic
08-11-2010, 10:00 AM

epik 50 rate 10 cd forcy blade
agagaga
ineedz

Devils91
08-20-2010, 11:24 PM
ideally if you can magically get 55%-60% rate with ls/bs then full dmg with be tank. 7/40 +15 tit blade would be acceptable as it's the same as a +7 osm blade. and match that with a +7 2 slot cdi forc blade and a 7/40 helm and rof9/10 amp suit with max rate/hp extended, gloves max rate extended and an aop6 u can get 59 rate with over 150% dmg and 40-45% amp and a base of like 1000atk. golden. GL btw

crazysk8terb
08-21-2010, 03:17 PM
Hi, My Thread is the "My Blader" one. I'm looking for help too.

From what I just read in this thread, Going full db is bad? Is going full amp bad too? It's always good to keep things balanced, but what about full amp? Also I should have 1 db and 1 amp blade. As of right now I have a forci katana +6 with 10% crit dmg, and I am looking to get a tita/osm/redosm db blade. Would this be a good idea? - at least temporarily?

Sephiroth
08-26-2010, 08:34 AM
Dual Amp is fine, Works very well.

tylerduke3
09-07-2010, 09:36 AM
I have a question, i got Forci Blade +8 10%CD. I don't know if Forci Blade +6 7%s.amp is better. I also don't know what to wear for my FB. I got some pretty OK gear. OSM Armor Helm +8 8%CR and 20CD, Osm Armor Suit +8 7%s.amp and 50hp, S.tit +8 7%s.amp same for the gloves.