PDA

View Full Version : yo why is fa bm1 so fail...

RainyDevil
04-10-2010, 02:40 AM
ive been playing cabal for a while now
and ive noticed every class got a pimp ass bm1 except for the fa's

i mean u can only hit like 3 guys and none of your skills have any of the effects they should have?!
sure u can use it in war when ur waiting for ur bm2 to cool but man... it has not practical use

its like nunchucks without spikes on the ends of it... useless

Cstriker
04-10-2010, 10:32 AM
No one even considers BM1 because it's useless.

BleedingSoul
04-10-2010, 10:34 AM
yo why fa bm2 so good. its like BL's except ranged and can attack two targets. It's also twice as fast

Lelouch
04-10-2010, 10:38 AM
ET, clearly explains its not useless.

http://eternitydia.blogspot.com/2009/09/fa-bm1-worth-it.html

Cstriker
04-10-2010, 02:35 PM
It's useless 90% of the time. If you're hitting more then one target it's useless in war, if you're attacking a guardian near the core it splits so once again the damage is halved, and its crap.

Error
04-10-2010, 03:04 PM
It's useless 90% of the time. If you're hitting more then one target it's useless in war, if you're attacking a guardian near the core it splits so once again the damage is halved, and its crap.

+1

I even went BM1 in war on a gate to test damage, in and out of BM1 there was little difference in damage. It was a while ago but I do remember the damage being the same if not lower than in BM1 and nothing.

BleedingSoul
04-10-2010, 03:09 PM
So what do you guys do just aura?

EterNity
04-10-2010, 05:28 PM
If you knows when to use it and how to use it, BM1 is useful in war.

A little difference plus bringer effect, good gear set, also some player skills.... Things add up.

Cstriker
04-10-2010, 05:51 PM
A little difference isn't worth the 1 bar of SP to me.

EterNity
04-10-2010, 09:49 PM
A little difference isn't worth the 1 bar of SP to me.

SP is free in nation wars... -_-

GuardianPat
04-10-2010, 09:51 PM
100K is not really free, unless you have 2+ billion :/

Cstriker
04-10-2010, 09:51 PM
SP is free in nation wars... -_-

Maybe if you enjoy losing Alz each war from using 50 SP packs.

EterNity
04-10-2010, 09:53 PM
That's how you win a war and weekly bonus for your nation :D

Also, remember ET makes more money than most of active players in Cabal... :D

darkkiller
04-10-2010, 10:02 PM
ya but you need to start with a large amount of money to be able to make a lot, its like real life, the richer you are the easier it is to make money

GuardianPat
04-10-2010, 10:09 PM

yeah ET but you should start doing donation too

EterNity
04-10-2010, 10:11 PM
ya but you need to start with a large amount of money to be able to make a lot, its like real life, the richer you are the easier it is to make money

Indeed. It is definitely harder for people to build up their fortune since the market is already saturated. However, I still think using SP packet is a must. I will rather not going to war and allow other people who is able to afford SP gear to get in.

darkkiller
04-10-2010, 10:15 PM
ya that is true, but most people dont wanna spend the alz, and its like the "voting theory" (you voting wont change anything or in this case you using sp packs wont change anything)

Cstriker
04-10-2010, 10:48 PM

I still score the highest without using SP packs, and obviously the bonus war is different so you would use SP packs.

RainyDevil
04-10-2010, 11:18 PM
rite.... soooooooo

fa bm1 is pretty much fail.
fa bm2 is good but it dont have that lethal knockdown the blader's have and ive run into bm2 bladers while im in bm2, the best thing to do if u cant combo in bm2 yet would be to fade and run o.O

and if u dont have as much money as ET and want to conserve ur 5 bars of sp u get that 10 mins in the waiting room then u probably wouldnt want to use bm1

and bm1 cant even be used effectively in pve since you wouldnt be able to stun lock nothing and do barely any aoe damage. i would much rather be combo'ing aura and get that extra crit rate and dam or be in bm2.

also u cant use the fa's completer move, shooting star?!?

its like fa's bm1 was meant to fail

EterNity
04-11-2010, 05:56 AM
I still score the highest without using SP packs, and obviously the bonus war is different so you would use SP packs.

You score the highest cause I am not there :D

rite.... soooooooo

fa bm1 is pretty much fail.
fa bm2 is good but it dont have that lethal knockdown the blader's have and ive run into bm2 bladers while im in bm2, the best thing to do if u cant combo in bm2 yet would be to fade and run o.O

and if u dont have as much money as ET and want to conserve ur 5 bars of sp u get that 10 mins in the waiting room then u probably wouldnt want to use bm1

and bm1 cant even be used effectively in pve since you wouldnt be able to stun lock nothing and do barely any aoe damage. i would much rather be combo'ing aura and get that extra crit rate and dam or be in bm2.

also u cant use the fa's completer move, shooting star?!?

its like fa's bm1 was meant to fail

There is no such called Stun lock combo in nation war. Please refer to my Nation War techniques (http://eternitydia.blogspot.com/2009/09/nation-war-techniques.html) if you want.

FA BM 2 is very overpowered just like any other BM2 other classes have. All you need is the right gear build for it and most of people does not.

Cstriker
04-11-2010, 11:45 AM
You score the highest cause I am not there :D

There is no such called Stun lock combo in nation war. Please refer to my Nation War techniques (http://eternitydia.blogspot.com/2009/09/nation-war-techniques.html) if you want.

FA BM 2 is very overpowered just like any other BM2 other classes have. All you need is the right gear build for it and most of people does not.

Imo Leg + aura > BM2 in mobs, but there are many situations where BM2 is better. Its just not like other classes like WA and WI where BM2 is always better 99% of the time.

RainyDevil
04-12-2010, 01:51 AM
ok but even in eternity's guide it says that fa's bm1 is glitched

and i meant in pve not war that u could stunlock.

but the fact that u can use it with a leg doesnt mean it dont fail
with all the restrictions bm1 has the only reason someone would use it is for the lil def it gives while theyre waiting for bm2's 5 min cool down in war

and even in mobs when u can combo in bm2, the stats it gives pwns on bm1's
good gear dont make bm1 better

it needs to be fixed if its really glitched or if it's not glitched
and reallly sux that much its FAIL

EterNity
04-12-2010, 09:14 AM
ok but even in eternity's guide it says that fa's bm1 is glitched

and i meant in pve not war that u could stunlock.

but the fact that u can use it with a leg doesnt mean it dont fail
with all the restrictions bm1 has the only reason someone would use it is for the lil def it gives while theyre waiting for bm2's 5 min cool down in war

and even in mobs when u can combo in bm2, the stats it gives pwns on bm1's
good gear dont make bm1 better

it needs to be fixed if its really glitched or if it's not glitched
and reallly sux that much its FAIL

Hmm maybe the little boost does not worth 1 sp gear...

It is glitched cause it is not suppose to cancel the bonus effect on the skills since it does not indicate on the skill description.

xXPrecisionXx
04-12-2010, 11:53 AM
1) legacy weapon+bm1+aura+amp pots+fury+evasion pots
2) dash into proc mob
3) go aos
4) start combo
5) tab z before each attack
6) watch ur points n exp sky rocket
7) listen to procs QQ about a hax FA dealing 5k crits on them.. rofl

Mercury
04-12-2010, 11:55 AM
Excuse me everyone keeps refering to 'Bm2s' what are they?

Error
04-12-2010, 02:56 PM
IMO I'd rather go Aura because I'd at least be able to fight 2 or more people with it.

Excuse me everyone keeps refering to 'Bm2s' what are they?

Battle Mode 2 for Force Archer is Twin Gunner, aka Pew Pew.

Cstriker
04-12-2010, 09:15 PM
1) legacy weapon+bm1+aura+amp pots+fury+evasion pots
2) dash into proc mob
3) go aos
4) start combo
5) tab z before each attack
6) watch ur points n exp sky rocket
7) listen to procs QQ about a hax FA dealing 5k crits on them.. rofl

uhh hate to break it to you but you wouldn't be critting 5k in a mob of procs because the damage splits making it useless.

RainyDevil
04-12-2010, 11:16 PM
rite

its useless

and needs to be fixed

zAgonyz
04-14-2010, 07:58 AM
uhh hate to break it to you but you wouldn't be critting 5k in a mob of procs because the damage splits making it useless.

Oddly enough you normally would be right but lately since the transfer I haven't noticed my BM splitting up the damage. Because I do exactly what that dude says unless I don't have a legacy. But normally yes the damage would be split so bad that you would be that gimp FA that went leroy in the middle of caps lmao. I haven't done it for a few days though, so they might have fixed it since the last maintance. So I could be totally wrong about it not being split at this time.