PDA

View Full Version : Axp and Wexp beads

Lute
08-10-2010, 02:12 AM
Axp and Wexp beads should come in 30day variants as it seems all other blessing beads do.

I'm sure 30day Wexp beads would be quite popular and I know that when the 180 update comes out I'd love to be able to grab a 30day axp bead as well.

Even just having a 30day Wexp I think I'd feel a lot more motivated to go to war, or the same with grinding with a 30day axp bead.

30day Wexp would make a lot of sense as well with the upcoming changes to war meaning that higher honor rank titles will be much more useful in war.

Seriously though, 30day 100% skill exp beads exist, which I honestly can't see any practical purpose for, while these two I see much more practical use for.

While at it, would it not be possible to have 1h, 2h and 1day maybe even 3day BB+'s in the shop again? Especially now that they aren't trade able, sometimes I'm on another character and want that nice boost but don't want to have to get a whole 30day bead...and don't have the need for one of the 1day packages.

Ninjastat
08-10-2010, 09:43 AM
I Agree

Spur
08-10-2010, 10:00 AM
i woulda liked this idea alot a year ago but now no ty. with so many CS items being account bound i dont need another reason for CS users to gain any more advantages