PDA

View Full Version : FA destined to fail after new update?

illegit
08-10-2010, 10:26 AM
As you can all probably assume, most people are going to end up using a trans, comp, g.m spam....Think we'll be able to out dps them? Or will we just get hit about half hp per crit and barely have time to attack? T_T :confused:

DeathlikeHowls
08-10-2010, 10:44 AM
Just because we're getting new skills, doesn't mean they'll absolutely be in use for a good PvP combo.
I say it'll be used directly before/after Shooting Star in PvP.

Spur
08-10-2010, 10:46 AM
As you can all probably assume, most people are going to end up using a trans, comp, g.m spam....Think we'll be able to out dps them? Or will we just get hit about half hp per crit and barely have time to attack? T_T :confused:

i sorta touched this subject on the WI section. both of our classes after the update will be even weaker than we already are in comparison to other classes in pvp. we have the lowest HP therefore will die in the fewest amount of hits and with new skills/lvls/gear i dont really see it being pass 3 or so. when force kick+impact stab+finisher is enough to kill an FA/WI who will only get 2 skills out its impossible to win.

i see 3 major flaws in the new update amongst the classes. at the 180 rankup the high HP classes will get another significant amount of HP making them last way more hits. +15 makes the gear more imbalanced as theres 2 weapons and 4 armors but 1 dmg = 4def therefore making all 4 armors +15 wont cover the dmg boost from 2 weapons +15. all the new trans sword skill are way stronger than our magic skills. currently with ranged classes adding some fade dash combo skill u may still beat melee but after the update a melee can prolly just run around and hard cast comp/trans and still kill u

lastly ahh the lovely OP WAs... spam 3000 cores for a +15 GS while all of us gotta spam 6000+ sooo fair

DeathlikeHowls
08-10-2010, 10:51 AM
i sorta touched this subject on the WI section. both of our classes after the update will be even weaker than we already are in comparison to other classes in pvp. we have the lowest HP therefore will die in the fewest amount of hits and with new skills/lvls/gear i dont really see it being pass 3 or so. when force kick+impact stab+finisher is enough to kill an FA/WI who will only get 2 skills out its impossible to win.

i see 3 major flaws in the new update amongst the classes. at the 180 rankup the high HP classes will get another significant amount of HP making them last way more hits. +15 makes the gear more imbalanced as theres 2 weapons and 4 armors but 1 dmg = 4def therefore making all 4 armors +15 wont cover the dmg boost from 2 weapons +15. all the new trans sword skill are way stronger than our magic skills.

It's not impossible to win.
Sure, the other classes are getting skills that'll help them in PvP, but as I said in my previous post, perhaps Sonic Shooter can be used as a finisher, since it has decent Add. Damage and Amp.

If you ALSO get to 180, you'll get your fair share of HP as well, dropping back down to the same level as we are now with 170s. Another point, you neglected to point out the difficulty in obtaining ONE +15 weapon. Sure, someone will get it after a good 2,000 cores, but that won't be for a while. I say, the highest armor/weapon upgrade that can be attained, will most likely be +10.
Not to say higher is impossible, but due to budget constrictions and all that. I mean, people barely do anything above +7 as it is. With the amount of cores, and money spent upgrading, I think +10 will be sufficient until we all get used to our new upgrading system.

Spur
08-10-2010, 10:56 AM
Sure, the other classes are getting skills that'll help them in PvP, but as I said in my previous post, perhaps Sonic Shooter can be used as a finisher, since it has decent Add. Damage and Amp.

If you ALSO get to 180, you'll get your fair share of HP as well, dropping back down to the same level as we are now with 170s. Another point, you neglected to point out the difficulty in obtaining ONE +15 weapon. Sure, someone will get it after a good 2,000 cores, but that won't be for a while. I say, the highest armor/weapon upgrade that can be attained, will most likely be +10.
Not to say higher is impossible, but due to budget constrictions and all that. I mean, people barely do anything above +7 as it is. With the amount of cores, and money spent upgrading, I think +10 will be sufficient until we all get used to our new upgrading system.

then i present to u the lovely class of WA. +15 GS is only 1 item, if its osm or red osm only need UCH. think about 3000 uch is about 3B and he gets a +15 GS wat would u need to do to balance out that dmg? +15 all 4 of ure armors doesnt even cover it and ull need 12000 uch for that. not to mention WIs got 25hp at 170 , FAs got 50 and WAs got 250 now think wat will happen at 180

now FK is .4sec impact stab is .6sec so 1sec into the pvp hes already casting WW as finisher. u havent even gotten to ure 2nd lance yet... lol

DeathlikeHowls
08-10-2010, 10:59 AM
We'll adapt as we always have. o.o
As well, who is going to use that kind of money?
I understand there's some people that can, but if one person spent that many cores on one weapon, the success rate getting there is very low.
Undoubtedly, there's gonna be a lot of ragequit over this.
I guess we won't know until it happens, right? ^^

Shinn
08-10-2010, 11:22 AM
ya poor Fa's you guys all already have all your skills at lvl 20 lol most other classes Had to stick to lvl 9 well now thats changing lol and fa bm2 I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥s =\ specially in war Lemme rephrase that ALL fa's BUT phans Bm2 I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥s lol =\

UsernameTaken
08-10-2010, 12:19 PM
good thing i picked wa...

Cstriker
08-10-2010, 12:32 PM

The reason why people barely do over +7 is because you can break the item after that. Who would want to chance a 80% red osm gs, etc. In the next few updates it will allow people to go past +7 because I don't think theres a chance to break it anymore, it will just decrease the +. It's not so much about the money, its about keeping the item.

Enso
08-10-2010, 02:10 PM
ya poor Fa's you guys all already have all your skills at lvl 20 lol most other classes Had to stick to lvl 9 well now thats changing lol and fa bm2 I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥s =\ specially in war Lemme rephrase that ALL fa's BUT phans Bm2 I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥s lol =\

Well, I think you only think it I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥s cause you're a warrior, of course it doesn't work against high defense it's a *normal attack*. But it takes down wizards and archers fast enough, as well as towers and guards.

Spur
08-10-2010, 02:14 PM
Well, I think you only think it I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥s cause you're a warrior, of course it doesn't work against high defense it's a *normal attack*. But it takes down wizards and archers fast enough, as well as towers and guards.

lol Shinn is an FB

Shinn
08-10-2010, 02:15 PM

Im an fb?

and im saying this cause it needs to get fixed theres no reason ANY class should be able to take on a BM2 and aura Class with just a legacy or just hit rapid 10-50's on a class in bm lol

Enso
08-10-2010, 02:32 PM
Im an fb?

and im saying this cause it needs to get fixed theres no reason ANY class should be able to take on a BM2 and aura Class with just a legacy

Ohs. o.o xD

And if you can knock someone in BM2 down then they're easy to beat legacy or not.

Spur
08-10-2010, 02:36 PM
Im an fb?

and im saying this cause it needs to get fixed theres no reason ANY class should be able to take on a BM2 and aura Class with just a legacy or just hit rapid 10-50's on a class in bm lol

bm2 is just useless in war vs other players therefore FA actually has the best one vs 2 buildings

MamaMiaYoe
08-10-2010, 06:09 PM
If you keep on thinking like that, thats whats gunna happen. You have to consider that this update is not released yet til next month, when u get to try it or experience ingame, then thats when you judge. I dont think theres a weakest class among the classes, everything is made balanced. Yeah ofcourse its expected that people will spam the new skills, who wouldnt? its new. But I believe if you dont know how to calculate dps, then u'll just end up losing. As long as a FA knows how to play his cards right then I dun think theres gunna be a problem with this new "whatever" skills update.

I saw the new skills and all I can say its pretty much copied from another korean mmo that came out earlier than Cabal - R** online. I played that game and almost all the 160 (well its 157 there) skills are very similar especially that wiz "METEOR" skill . when the skills came out in that other game, I remember people including me having hard time adjusting and adding the skills on our attack sequence worse is some of those skills of other classes werent helpful and used at all. I hope ours wont be one of those.

realowner
08-11-2010, 05:26 PM
shoulda just left it all alone tbh FA has enough trouble as it is with sh!t def/hp soloution full forc amp? oh good god >_>

MamaMiaYoe
08-19-2010, 11:47 AM
True, but come to think of it, if FA or WIZ had that def/hp youre asking for, this game wouldnt be fair. You should be thankful to know that even though its hard, to attain those, its still possible, to have over 4k + hp and 900+ defense. Yeah its a 2 or 3 out of 10 FA's can achieve it, but if you really want to be one then work hard for it.

Lorsel
08-19-2010, 12:02 PM
I think it would be easier if this game just had A- More classes for players to choose or maybe even races to choose B- More weapon choices because not everyone wants to use a sword or orb. C- More Armor sets that make it easier for custom characters Or D- A better drop rate!

MamaMiaYoe
08-19-2010, 12:08 PM
I think it would be fun if this game allows A - FA to use guns while riding bike. B - Be a party duel and were allowed to use heal. C - get epic evasion buff or D - FA can revive someone like an odd circle effect.

TWF
08-19-2010, 02:04 PM
I think it would be fun if this game allows A - FA to use guns while riding bike. B - Be a party duel and were allowed to use heal. C - get epic evasion buff or D - FA can revive someone like an odd circle effect.

I like them all, not so much the bike w/guns unless we could extend that to boards as well. They would be great, but also ruin the game.

Ojay
08-19-2010, 02:06 PM

reviving someone wud be more like a WI skill imo

Shinn
08-19-2010, 02:13 PM
Party Vs Party Duel sounds epic

MamaMiaYoe
08-19-2010, 04:27 PM
reviving someone wud be more like a WI skill imo
yah i thought of that too but since they already have sp buff, i think they the developers -if ever- should hand the revive skill to' FA xD

realowner
08-20-2010, 04:03 AM
yah i thought of that too but since they already have sp buff, i think they the developers -if ever- should hand the revive skill to' FA xD

rev skill on fa fk that lol

@topic yeah we fuxed after patch our skill I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥s and every1 elses is pretty dam usefull so gg fa/wi

Enso
08-20-2010, 02:51 PM
rev skill on fa fk that lol

@topic yeah we fuxed after patch our skill I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥s and every1 elses is pretty dam usefull so gg fa/wi

Well our new skill is more affective than shooting star I believe, so we have a more effective finisher.

Also wizards and archers have something that the other classes don't have: range. And maybe sometime people in NA will start utillizing it.

WIpwns
08-20-2010, 02:55 PM
tl;dr

the update after extension update, fas get more magic and def from dex
gz to battle fas

TWF
08-21-2010, 07:05 PM
tl;dr

the update after extension update, fas get more magic and def from dex
gz to battle fas

How do you know this?

Shinn
08-21-2010, 08:44 PM
How do you know this?

its on KO site

http://translate.google.com/translate?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.cabal.co.kr%2FDefault .aspx%3Fwbs%3D3.7.2%26Article%3D510&hl=en&langpair=auto|en&tbb=1&ie=UTF-8

Fb's also wont be so squishy ^^ and fa's wont I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ so much

MamaMiaYoe
08-22-2010, 04:07 AM
I'm tryin to figure out wat bless offensive buff can do

Shinn
08-22-2010, 10:43 AM

Ya depending on what type of buff it is will make it useful or useless Whats nice is FB can use the Magic Attack And Attack : D

WIpwns
08-22-2010, 11:29 AM

atk, magic, and atk rate

WIpwns
08-22-2010, 11:48 AM
i might go back to fa soon :) once i get bored of bl

Cstriker
08-22-2010, 08:53 PM
i might go back to fa soon :) once i get bored of bl

wtb +5 tg 3% amp gloves boots n suit

WIpwns
08-23-2010, 01:20 AM
wtb +5 tg 3% amp gloves boots n suit

nah ill just trade my wi's osm martial amp for battle

Captain Insane-O
08-23-2010, 09:27 AM
why not just go martial fa?

Tenrai
08-26-2010, 08:25 PM
Drill shot ftw.

Rage
08-26-2010, 10:38 PM

i see 3 major flaws in the new update amongst the classes. at the 180 rankup the high HP classes will get another significant amount of HP making them last way more hits. +15 makes the gear more imbalanced as theres 2 weapons and 4 armors but 1 dmg = 4def therefore making all 4 armors +15 wont cover the dmg boost from 2 weapons +15. all the new trans sword skill are way stronger than our magic skills. currently with ranged classes adding some fade dash combo skill u may still beat melee but after the update a melee can prolly just run around and hard cast comp/trans and still kill u

lastly ahh the lovely OP WAs... spam 3000 cores for a +15 GS while all of us gotta spam 6000+ sooo fair

i concur.