PDA

View Full Version : Disconnection Problems in Radiant all

Nocturnal
08-12-2010, 09:05 AM
There seems to be a problem with people getting disconnected while in Illusion Castle Radiant Hall. I had been dc'd so many times that my account was blocked. Now I am waiting for EST to unblock my account. It appears that there is no rush on their end which is very disappointing. Its been over a week and still no response from EST. I have left 5 tickets among my latest ticket #9136 and have also tried resetting the OTP several times. Anyone have any suggestions?

realowner
08-12-2010, 10:23 AM
when i got blocked due to useless things like that before on ogp i pmed a GM on forum i was unblocked within the hour....EST needs to step it up and stop slacking off and learn english and help players not ignore them <_>

Shadowkin8
08-15-2010, 02:46 PM
The reason you got blocked is because est thinks your "hacking". No i'm not saying your hacking but in est's eyes, your getting 1m exp per hit which if physically impossible anywhere else without a hack and or bot. I don't think they counted on people using the firetraps for exp so they automatically move towards the assumption of hacking. Those tickets will not go through because in the TOS it says they don't have to give reason or notice to a ban. Until est actually starts reading the forums and multiple help desk tickets about this problem, i'm sorry to say you are out of luck.
~soz :(~

Sicon112
08-19-2010, 02:56 PM
Shadowkin8 is probably right, but it would help if you didn't send multiple tickets you know. Every time you send another ticket for one issue, unless you have a very good reason for doing so, Support will extend the time they wait before they answer you.

~Sicon112