PDA

View Full Version : Ima make a wiz

jimbo
08-12-2010, 05:30 PM
Hey, I have plained on making a wiz when i come back. Can you guys tell me whats the base crit rate and crit dmg, do the skills have crit rate and dmg in skill like bladers,how much is there base amp, and do amp come in skill like a wa skil. (btw ima make a crit wiz)

WIpwns
08-13-2010, 09:02 AM
and do amp come in skill like a wa skil

i loled

jimbo
08-13-2010, 04:21 PM
lol i ask man i never bothered to ask wizzys when i pvp them what stats in your skill and that didnt ask my question

Loopy
08-18-2010, 01:56 AM
cr/cd is base for all characters 5%/20% as for cr/cd in skills your joking right its all about the stun/knock-back/down. Amp varies from skill to skill like all the other class's skill's. no one has base amp like base cr/cd.

yummy
09-08-2010, 08:21 PM
Hey, I have plained on making a wiz when i come back. Can you guys tell me whats the base crit rate and crit dmg, do the skills have crit rate and dmg in skill like bladers,how much is there base amp, and do amp come in skill like a wa skil. (btw ima make a crit wiz)

wiz's skills dont have rate or crit dmg in them. just the typical mag att/amp and additional effects. and i think the base rate/dmg is all the same for every class. not sure about base amp. did u mean base amp in the skill or amp in the class?