PDA

View Full Version : His FA Guide v1.0

Error
04-10-2010, 01:40 PM
Since OGP deleted the previous NA Cabal forums, thought I'd post this guide for those who need help or reference. If you're Neiro and you're actually believable, PM me if you want this to be removed, edited, etc.

Originally Posted by Neiro on ex-NA Cabal Forums
Hello. Thought I'd take the time to offer any Force Archer help, who wishes to experience the class to the fullest, and through a guide, I thought I might be able to help with that.

First, let's start off with the question, "What are Force Archers about?"
Well, FA's are a DPS based class with the added responsibility in Cabal of being the healer class. Without question, they are undoubtedly one of the strongest classes in terms of endurance and strength in both PvE & PvP applications. They also have the fastest consistency of attacks in the game. If you like being a class with decent damage and the ability to support your friends & guild members, then it's the class for you. The other supportive role in this game would be covered by the WI (Wizards), and in some cases even WA (Warrior's) can be described as somewhat of support through their extensive Spirit buff selection.

Before I begin this guide, I'll start with my background. I am one of the first generation Force Archers from the beginning of NA Cabal's existence. Started Cabal February 3rd, 2008, and have played since, up until now. I've played with among the best players that, in my opinion have played this server. I'm sure I don't need to list them, they (or you if you're reading this) know who they are. Why am I writing this guide? Well, my time in this game grows short, and I felt as a departure gift, I would write ALL of my views on force archer. ALL of the tips and tricks that I have learned over the year and a half of playing the class. Some of you may use this to merely sharpen your knowledge of it, others will further embrace it. Now, let's start, shall we?

Skills:
Now keep in mind, these skills are only the skill set that I myself use today. It is by no means perfect, merely what I think to be the best.

Buffs Skills:

*Vital Force (20)

+315 HP

*Vital Bless (20)

+15HP Regen over 2 seconds

*Mana Condense (20)

+29 Magic Attack

*Repulsive Armor (18)

+220 Defense Rate

*Thrusting Arrow (20)

+30% Knock Back (Note- This added KB% only applies to skills with KB already.

*Eagle Eye (20)

+1 Range / +620 Attack Rating (Extremely useful, giving Archers the range advantage over other ranged classes such as WI and MFS)

*Precision (20)

+400 Attack Rate

Please note: Sharpness (20 - +29 Attack) can be substituted in for this, however I do not use Sharpness because I feel that skill points are somewhat limited. Both are interchangeable.

*Resist Intension (8) -

This buff does not need to be maxed. It is merely filled with extra skill points that could not be used. The only thing that increases is it's buff duration, which this is merely a situational buff.

*Art of Healing (20) -

One of the most powerful buffs a force archer aqquires. Used to enhance the two healing skills, Greater Heal & Mass Heal, by 110%. Note, duration goes up by 30 seconds per rank up level. Levels where this takes place is - 80, 120 & 150. @ 150, it's duration will match it's cool down, making it a skill that can be put up all the time.

*Art of Sniping (20) -

Another situational buff. Yes, it enhances your critical damage by almost 2x, at the price of not being able to move. This is a steep price to pay for power, and in most case scenario's too costly. I use this buff mostly against PvE related mobs, and in the highest PvP scenario, Sage's Ensigns. Using it in PvP will often times lead to you getting killed because of the archer's low defense.

Offensive Skills:

*Critical Shot (20)
*Shadow Shot (20)
*Gravity Distortion (9, 12, or 20)

This deserves it's own mention, merely because it's opinion based. Many would argue that to have Gravity Distortion available more often, is a plus. I respectfully disagree, as I feel that it is a skill that doesn't need to be spammed, and for maximum effect, level 20.

*Shooting Star (20)
*Drilled Shot (20)
*Stone Cannon (16)
*Fire Cannon (16)

Stone Cannon & Fire Cannon were leveled down to 16 because for them, damage isn't an issue. They are already strong for their cast time, and in PvE (which is what they are used for) their damage isn't required to be high. Lances on the other hand, are a PvP based attack, therefore damage must be as high as it can be. These cannons were leveled down to liquidate skill points into other areas of the skill set.

*Fire Lance (20)
*Aqua Lance (20)
*Freezing Lance (20)

Now before questions arise, the reason that I use Freezing Lance over Terra Lance is because of it's ranged. It's a heavy difference when standing at maxed ranged, the time in which it takes for you to step forward one range can be the time that determines whether you live or die. Also note, for my skill combo, Terra Lance was a level 19 skill, because of cool down. The damage difference for archers when comboing as fast as we do is completely un-noticable.

*Lower Defense (20) -

Used to enhance the effect of Battle Mode 2 (Because for BM2, defense is an issue a lot of the time. Lowering defense by 39 can often times take the monster or player's defense down to the bracket to which you can hit effectively.

Healing:
AOH: 1512HP
Non-AOH: 720HP

Vamp:
If you're talking about a higher level FA, the only vamp required is earrings. Nothing extra like an amulet or anything is necessary when talking about "Max HP Steal."

As far as % goes, there's two situations.
1.) BM2+Aura+Sniping: In which you would use a life absorb ring +3, crit ring, and full bracelet of sages.
2.) Combo'ing: 2 ROL+1's, 1 Extortion +X and 1 Bracelet of Sage.

#1 can't be used for comboing because anything below 30 rate is not going to work out.

So in total, you should be using the two setups, plus vamp earrings +4. That's it.

Also, of course there is Fade Step & Dash. I certainly didn't forget ^.^

Upgrade Skills:
http://img132.imageshack.us/i/26006377.png
Also, for more gutsy, cunning, experienced, whatever word you want to use for it, archers, you can substitute out Sixth Sense for Mana Mastery Lvl 10, which will make most people with Transcender ranks, immune to mana freeze with the proper equipment. This isn't recommended though. The person who tried it did comment how he gets hit a lot more without the 798 Defense Rate. If you can surpass mana freeze without doing this, props to you. My gear allows it, other's, not so easily.

I believe I have covered all of the skills that I use. If there are any skills that any of you feel purtinent to the Force Archer class, let me know how you feel!

Alright, well, you all knew it was coming!

Error
04-10-2010, 01:41 PM
Builds
I'll try to keep this as informal as possible and less subjective.

There are three builds of Force Archer (don't ask about heavy). Battle (most prominent), Martial, and Forcium. Now since I don't want to take up the entire guide on just this subject alone, so i'll keep it brief. Any questions, you are welcome to post or even PM me via forums.

Battle - The best of both worlds. Well, not really the BEST because the defense factor isn't that much more significant than Martial, though you can see it. Most players with a +7 battle build will come close, if not toppling 700 defense. This is impossible for a martial force archer. Battle provides good power, with good durability, both from armor rating and stat allocation. It is the ideal build for beginners, ranging from 100, to 140 ish.
Stat allocation: 111 Str / X Int / 223 Dex.

Martial - Martial is what I consider to be the end game build. It is for archers who feel their control skills allow them to be more lenient with their defense. The difference defensively between battle & martial is not HUGE, but it's not small either. I'd say stat wise, you lose 13-14 defense if you go halfway, and about 20 defense if you go completely martial. The magic attack difference to going hybrid renders about 19-21 magic attack (I forgot, it's been a while) and full martial, 27 or so magic attack. This 27 magic attack is very helpful and increases damage by a lot when talking about BM2 (guns) and Critical Shot. BE AWARE: The closer you get to full martial, the more expensive it gets, though.
Hybrid Stat allocation: 79 Str / X Int / 157 Dex. (Str & Dex vary slightly based on gear choice).
Full Martial Stat allocation: 68 Str / X Int / 136 Dex .

Forcium - This is an unpopular build, and for good reason. It's build requires significantly lower magic attack. I've never actually tested it, but i'd say from battle to forcium, you lose 50-55 magic attack. You can make your own conclusion if one would wish to go from martial to forcium (heh). It is a very good build if you love your supportive role, but lacks in the offensive side of the equation.
Stat allocation: 153 Dex / X Int / 304 Dex

For your own calculations, each int is .33 magic attack per, each dex is .125 defense per dex, and I believe (not 100% sure) it's the same value for the magic attack gained with dex (don't forget to factor that into your calculations. Pretty sure you can find some of the charts online somewhere. I lost the one I had.

Combo's

This branches off into a whole new area of discussion, and again, I won't go into too much detail where you're then comparing my guide to a Harry Potter novel. It will be brief, I promise! (lol).

Alright, well! Standard Combo's, aswell as my own, are as follows:

PvE:

Stun Lock:
My old combo: Gravity Distortion (9) > Drilled Shot/Prismatic Arrow (20) > Shadow Shot (20) > Fire Cannon (20) > Stone Cannon (20) Repeat. It's not perfect, though.
Bunny's old combo: Gravity Distortion (9) > Lightning Cannon (20) > Poison Arrow (20) > Shadow Shot (20) > Stone Cannon (20) (100% Stun Lock combo but doesn't work if GD doesn't have room to move)

KB Lock:
A bit harder to describe, so i'll just let you see for yourself how it works in a practical, grinding scenario:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RAnxFh6ZYB4
This setup also let's you put Gravity Distortion to level 20, which if you read up in the guide, I explained that.

I feel as though Stun Lock combo causes more harm than good. The reason for this is that when you hit all the monsters at the same time with a stun (in combo) it will stun every single one of them at the same time. This will make it so when the stun effect wears off, they will all strike you at the same time, which in many case scenario's will lead to you getting spiked for all of your HP (archers aren't plentiful in defense rate, so this is probable).

PvP:
There is a choice. You can go with the preferred, or mine. I don't really read combo threads so I don't know anything else that people use. I just know the preferred, and what works for me. You're welcome to use either.

In terms of PvP (duels):
*My Combo: Critical Shot (20) > Shadow Shot (20) > Fire Lance (20) >Aqua Lance (20) > Shooting Star (20)
*Preferred: Critical Shot (20) > Shadow Shot (20) > Terra Lance (20) > Fire Lance (20) > Shooting Star (20)
a NOTE for both combo's: If they aren't dead by the time you use Shooting Star, you can loop crit shot again once more beforehand.

NOTE: Gravity Distortion (20) is a viable skill to be used anywhere, when up against a melee class. All you have to do is time your GD when they've exhausted their distance closing skills (i.e Charge, Shield Charge, Assault, Force Assault) & Force Kick.

In terms of using this as a DPS combo, your bar should have the skills in the following order:
My combo: Critical Shot - Shadow Shot - Fire Lance - Aqua Lance - Freezing Lance - Shooting Star. And YES, you can spam combo start and it works! Easy pzy huh?

Some Mission War tips:

****Never try to take on 4 or more players by yourself. Your HP is just simply too low for this.
****Never use BM2 when you have a legacy in your hand.

This is very simple. Legacy with the combo's that I have provided here equal out to more DPS when striking a player than guns do, especially someone with lower base magic attack. Guns are primarily used for getting a legacy back, and in tier 3, killing Ensign's.

****Eagle Eye > Vital Bless !

I've heard this talked about in the nation war lobby in tier 3, and in other area's. Fact is this, the +1 range could be the determining factor whether you get to get a finishing hit off on someone or not. The +620 Attack Rate is also very helpful when in bm2. Aside from that, 15hp/2seconds is just not enough.

****Fade Step is an important factor for FA's in nation war. Embrace it.
****Breakdown

If you don't have a Storm Guardian title (i.e anyone not in tier 3, or those who didn't make 7 wars), then when shooting in BM2 against a player, you're going to need to use this little trick. Anytime you use a dash or fade step skill at the precise and correct time of your opponent's attack, no matter how much down or KB% they have, it will always negate it. Sure it stops you from firing for the moment, but isn't that better than getting KD'd? This is most practically used in BM2 fighting warriors, but can be used with just about anything. I know the name is a little cheesey, I had to think of something to call it, so you'll live. ^.^

For added bonus, here's the video I made of nation war pvp sometime back.
Made when I was in FiRe:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cOx9NQYKRGY
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MEfTF-9hRZk&feature=fvw (ch20 video)
Little more recent, some Karma footage:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ml8ewReTM40&NR=1
Some of the things I listed for nation war can be seen in here.

Any other questions relating to nation war. Post here.

----

Remember, I didn't create this guide, I am simply copying and pasting this for future reference and help to other Force Archers.

BleedingSoul
04-10-2010, 01:47 PM
I am the real Niero. I forgot to add that
TO BE A GOOD FA YOU NEED TO SPAM DASh AND FADE SO EVERTYONE WANTS TO KILL THEMSELF KTHX.

Jk. He does have a decent guide. +1 for it

I like how he says "never use bm2 with a legacy in your hand" :D

zAgonyz
04-14-2010, 08:06 AM
I am the real Niero. I forgot to add that
TO BE A GOOD FA YOU NEED TO SPAM DASh AND FADE SO EVERTYONE WANTS TO KILL THEMSELF KTHX.

Jk. He does have a decent guide. +1 for it

I like how he says "never use bm2 with a legacy in your hand" :D

Lawl nice spelling son...but I do agree with you. He does have a nice set up. I might reconsider my own set up. +1

Enso
04-14-2010, 09:54 AM
Yo Agonz, don't gang beat me with noob bladers in FgR anymore. D=

Leonhart
04-14-2010, 10:05 AM
Remove the quotes and just give the credits/source info then it.

Also would you be willing to post EvilBunny's guide if I gave it to you? I didn't fully like Neiro's or EvilBunny's Guides, I made a mix of my own preferences.

zAgonyz
04-14-2010, 02:11 PM
Yo Agonz, don't gang beat me with noob bladers in FgR anymore. D=

Hahaha that was fun though. GG you put up a good fight...sorta.... ye ye son! x]

TitusTyrannus
04-14-2010, 02:13 PM
Wait... Whos a noob? If I remember correctly, I pwned you 3 times. Only way you could stop me was when you used every debuff you own. Whos the noob now biotch?

zAgonyz
04-14-2010, 02:19 PM
Wait... Whos a noob? If I remember correctly, I pwned you 3 times. Only way you could stop me was when you used every debuff you own. Whos the noob now biotch?

Besides I was boss hunting and happen to log in next to him. Then he said "Agony help me kill the boss?" So I said sure for shiz and gigs.

Enso
04-14-2010, 03:55 PM

LOL I was 20 levels below you. GG. Fight me now, I won't debuff, promise.

zAgonyz
04-14-2010, 04:56 PM
Oh you just got called out son!

TitusTyrannus
04-14-2010, 05:00 PM
Ok, first off, I didnt ask for help with the boss. I can solo all the FgR bosses with one blade tied behind my back. I said kill the noob cap while I kill the boss. And Enso, Ill PvP you any day... that Im not writing a paper.

Enso
04-14-2010, 05:03 PM
Ok, first off, I didnt ask for help with the boss. I can solo all the FgR bosses with one blade tied behind my back. I said kill the noob cap while I kill the boss. And Enso, Ill PvP you any day... that Im not writing a paper.

Haha, and when will this be? (Btw, I'm not going to PvP you on my laptop... unless you want your ass rooted. =])

zAgonyz
04-14-2010, 05:13 PM
Ok, first off, I didnt ask for help with the boss. I can solo all the FgR bosses with one blade tied behind my back. I said kill the noob cap while I kill the boss.

Eh whatever samething lawl.

TitusTyrannus
04-14-2010, 05:31 PM
It will be whenever I finish my paper. And its not my fault your laptop fails so bad you have to root me in a PVP cause Im so badass. HA. I win. And Agony, I will flying dropkick you in the ovaries. PSHAW!!!! I win again. Im full of win tonight. Everyone back off before I win all over your face. HUZZAH.

zAgonyz
04-14-2010, 05:34 PM
It will be whenever I finish my paper. And its not my fault your laptop fails so bad you have to root me in a PVP cause Im so badass. HA. I win. And Agony, I will flying dropkick you in the ovaries. PSHAW!!!! I win again. Im full of win tonight. Everyone back off before I win all over your face. HUZZAH.

I'll go Rambo on you son so back off!...after you finish your paper though since you seem to refuse to do anything before you finish it.

TitusTyrannus
04-14-2010, 05:37 PM
Thats right. I refuse to post in the forums until I finish my paper. No talking to anyone, no wandering the interwebz, no nothing. Except for pwning noobs. That just comes naturally. I pwn noobs in my sleep. Like the other night, I woke up in the middle of teh night and found pwned noobs all around the room. I just shrugged and said to myself, "Shmeh. Its just noobs. They should know better than to mess with me. I pwn them all. PSHAW." Then I went back to bed and dreamed about pwning noobs. Moral of the story, Im better than you.

zAgonyz
04-14-2010, 05:38 PM
Thats right. I refuse to post in the forums until I finish my paper. No talking to anyone, no wandering the interwebz, no nothing. Except for pwning noobs. That just comes naturally. I pwn noobs in my sleep. Like the other night, I woke up in the middle of teh night and found pwned noobs all around the room. I just shrugged and said to myself, "Shmeh. Its just noobs. They should know better than to mess with me. I pwn them all. PSHAW." Then I went back to bed and dreamed about pwning noobs. Moral of the story, Im better than you.

Prove it son! x]

TitusTyrannus
04-14-2010, 05:40 PM
I will. Next time I wake up surrounded by pwned noobs Ill take an SS and post it. Then you will see my noob pwning skills. Until then you will just have to settle for the fact that I pwned you back when you were a noob. I dont care if you were AFK on a dummy. I still pwned you and wiped you all over the snow of BI. Beat that. Cant? Didnt think so. *huffs haughtily.*

zAgonyz
04-14-2010, 05:47 PM
I will. Next time I wake up surrounded by pwned noobs Ill take an SS and post it. Then you will see my noob pwning skills. Until then you will just have to settle for the fact that I pwned you back when you were a noob. I dont care if you were AFK on a dummy. I still pwned you and wiped you all over the snow of BI. Beat that. Cant? Didnt think so. *huffs haughtily.*

Cool story son. Hurm...back when I was a noob amazing...So did you enjoy getting pwned by me when I was level 9x and you were 12x.

TitusTyrannus
04-14-2010, 05:49 PM
Ughhh. If I remember correctly, I used to grab your bow and beat you over the head with it. Thats how badass I am. And for those wondering how you do that, you type /beatovertheheadwiththeirownbow and your character grabs their bow and smacks them around with it. Its epic. Try it. Just ask Agony here. Im sure they will tell you all about the time when I kicked their ass from here to Timbuktu.

btw, its the coolest story ever.

Enso
04-14-2010, 05:52 PM
Ughhh. If I remember correctly, I used to grab your bow and beat you over the head with it. Thats how badass I am. And for those wondering how you do that, you type /beatovertheheadwiththeirownbow and your character grabs their bow and smacks them around with it. Its epic. Try it. Just ask Agony here. Im sure they will tell you all about the time when I kicked their ass from here to Timbuktu.

Yes, I agree, VERY cool story bro.

zAgonyz
04-14-2010, 05:52 PM

Lol are you drunk or something bro? You're not making any sense now.

TitusTyrannus
04-14-2010, 05:53 PM
Oh god. Its another noob. And Im listening to the weirdest stuff in the world right now. Its freaking me out. And my energy drinks arent helping. BTW!!!!! 2.1 pages done. WOOOOOOOOOOOTsauce

I am not an FA. Just sayin.

TitusTyrannus
04-14-2010, 05:55 PM
Drunk? Not on alcohol, but on life. Hellz yah. That and I have way too much energy pumping through my veins and nowhere to get rid of it and my brain is going too fast for me to keep up with on my paper so Im trying to dump it all into the forums so that my paper can get written even though that makes no sense because Im wasting all my time typing in here when I shoud really be typing my paper. *takes a deep breath.* huzzah

Enso
04-14-2010, 06:02 PM
... Learn to use punctuation....?

TitusTyrannus
04-14-2010, 06:03 PM
I dont have time for punctuation. Especially when I was actually saying all of that in one breath with no pausing. But yah, seriously, Im gonna go do my paper now. Im sorta coming down from my caffeine high and I wanna get this thing done.

zAgonyz
04-14-2010, 06:08 PM
I think he needs to go to A.A....well in his case E.A.

TitusTyrannus
04-14-2010, 06:09 PM
Hello my name is Titus and I am an Energydrinkaholic.

Enso
04-14-2010, 06:12 PM
I think he needs to go to A.A....well in his case E.A.

Haha. E.A. is a waste.

zAgonyz
04-14-2010, 06:17 PM
Hello my name is Titus and I am an Energydrinkaholic.

Hello Titus~

TitusTyrannus
04-14-2010, 06:18 PM
*waves sheepishly and sits back down in my chair*

zAgonyz
04-14-2010, 06:23 PM
Lawlz.

TitusTyrannus
04-14-2010, 06:34 PM
*sips from a straw taht leads into a brown bag.* Its nothing... dont worry about it...

Enso
04-14-2010, 06:36 PM
*sips from a straw taht leads into a brown bag.* Its nothing... dont worry about it...

.......... No comment.

zAgonyz
04-14-2010, 06:40 PM
Lol I'm not too worried.

Enso
04-14-2010, 06:43 PM
Lol I'm not too worried.

It's grape juice... sneaky bastard.

TitusTyrannus
04-14-2010, 06:48 PM
Yah... grape juice... suuuuuure.

zAgonyz
04-14-2010, 06:50 PM
Yah... grape juice... suuuuuure.

He says that but we all know he's lying.

TitusTyrannus
04-14-2010, 06:52 PM
SHHHHH. dont tell anyone. Im trying not to get caught.

zAgonyz
04-14-2010, 06:55 PM
Oh right mai bad.

TitusTyrannus
04-14-2010, 07:02 PM
Its ok. I wont hold it against you... unless you want me to... O.o

zAgonyz
04-14-2010, 07:10 PM
This thread got so off topic...

TitusTyrannus
04-14-2010, 07:13 PM
Im good like that. Go on. Admit it. You liked it.

zAgonyz
04-14-2010, 07:15 PM
Never.

TitusTyrannus
04-14-2010, 07:16 PM
Oh come on!!!!! For me?

Enso
04-14-2010, 07:18 PM
o.O you are both crazy.

TitusTyrannus
04-14-2010, 07:19 PM
You are just jealous.

zAgonyz
04-14-2010, 07:20 PM
...Never...

WIpwns
04-14-2010, 07:20 PM
wi>fa

Enso
04-14-2010, 07:21 PM
wi>fa

Cool story bro. =]

TitusTyrannus
04-14-2010, 07:21 PM
Pssht. *turns on all my charm.* I know you want to... even though I dont remember what we are talking about. *ponders.* hmmmmmmmmmm

I dont remember.

Enso
04-14-2010, 07:22 PM
You are just jealous.

You'd like that.

TitusTyrannus
04-14-2010, 07:22 PM
wi>fa

AMG!!!!!! you interrupted my conversation. *in my best Arnold voice.* GET OUT!!!!

Enso
04-14-2010, 07:23 PM
AMG!!!!!! you interrupted my conversation. *in my best Arnold voice.* GET OUT!!!!

Rofl.

zAgonyz
04-14-2010, 07:26 PM

He needs to get out anyways because a really good geared FA is better than a Wiz imo. Too many pluses over the wizard for me.

TitusTyrannus
04-14-2010, 07:28 PM
He needs to get out anyways because a really good geared FA is better than a Wiz imo. Too many pluses over the wizard for me.

I have a wiz... and hes BAMF... but we are getting dangerously on topic. Lets talk about the word shenanigans. Shall we?

WIpwns
04-14-2010, 07:33 PM
i have a fa too
but i liked my wi more
because wi>fa

TitusTyrannus
04-14-2010, 07:34 PM
i have a fa too
but i liked my wi more
because wi>fa

STOP BEING ON TOPIC!!!!

*arnold again.* Get to the CHOPPAH!!!!!

WIpwns
04-14-2010, 07:34 PM

a really good geared wi is better than a fa =)

zAgonyz
04-14-2010, 07:35 PM
Who cares about shenanigan....wait what the is that?

zAgonyz
04-14-2010, 07:36 PM
i have a fa too
but i liked my wi more
because wi>fa

I have a wiz too, but I like my FA better than my Wiz. Get back on the wizard forums!

TitusTyrannus
04-14-2010, 07:36 PM
*glances around really hard and almost hurts my eyeballs.* What is what? I dont see it? *spins around and falls over.* WHERE!?!?!?!?!?!?!

WIpwns
04-14-2010, 07:37 PM
takes my 142 fa 6 bars of sp to kill derk
takes my 145 wi 4 bars of sp to kill derk =)

TitusTyrannus
04-14-2010, 07:39 PM

It takes my mBL 1 bar of SP to pwn that noob derky. I go all PEW PEW, and he runs away and screams like a little girl.

zAgonyz
04-14-2010, 07:40 PM
*glances around really hard and almost hurts my eyeballs.* What is what? I dont see it? *spins around and falls over.* WHERE!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Uhhhhh yeah lay off the sugar bro.

TitusTyrannus
*sits down and types.* Ok

Enso

Takes my 145 FA 450 SP points to kill your wizard.

zAgonyz
04-14-2010, 07:41 PM
*sits down and types.* Ok

Looks like you need some anti-depressence now.

WIpwns
04-14-2010, 07:42 PM
Takes my 145 FA 450 SP points to kill your wizard.

takes me 1.3 seconds to kill ur fa

TitusTyrannus
04-14-2010, 07:44 PM
Shmeh. Its just the two cans of NOS wearing off. Plus Im really tired. Oh well.

*yawns* see... tired.

Enso
04-14-2010, 07:44 PM

Haha, you've got it mixed up, 1.3 seconds is the *FA* cast time for lances. =]

WIpwns
04-14-2010, 07:45 PM
tis called electric field naab

zAgonyz
04-14-2010, 07:45 PM

So you're saying you one hit Enso with a lance?

Enso
04-14-2010, 07:46 PM
So you're saying you one hit Enso with a lance?

I think so....

tis called electric field naab

Weaker than a lance "naab".

TitusTyrannus
Lemme settle this for you both. FA=FAil. WI= WIeak. mBL= WIN!!!!

Enso
Lemme settle this for you both. FA=FAil. WI= WIeak. mBL= WIN!!!!

... no....

TitusTyrannus
04-14-2010, 07:47 PM
... no....

Yes

Enso
04-14-2010, 07:48 PM
Yes

If you wish to think that... okay.

zAgonyz
04-14-2010, 07:48 PM
No.

Enso
04-14-2010, 07:49 PM
No.

+1

TitusTyrannus
04-14-2010, 07:51 PM
Why is everyone disagreeing with me? I have a mBL and my pew pews kill everything in war. I get 3000 points every war just cause I run around and pew pew pew with my lances and cannons.

Enso
04-14-2010, 07:51 PM
Why is everyone disagreeing with me? I have a mBL and my pew pews kill everything in war. I get 3000 points every war just cause I run around and pew pew pew with my lances and cannons.

Noob. Blasts have best DPS by far.

TitusTyrannus
04-14-2010, 07:52 PM
I dont care about DPS. I care about being able to run up to a large guard and blow on it and watch it die. Thats how good I am with my 500 m.amp

Enso
04-14-2010, 07:54 PM
I dont care about DPS. I care about being able to run up to a large guard and blow on it and watch it die. Thats how good I am with my 500 m.amp

o.O Hax.

WIpwns
04-14-2010, 07:54 PM
FA = FAil, WI = winnders, BL =BLowjober

zAgonyz
04-14-2010, 07:55 PM
It's okay the SPED child has spoken. I think it's time for him to go to bed now. x]

zAgonyz
04-14-2010, 07:56 PM

Question...why is a Venus person talking to Mercury people???? I just now looked at his sig...tells you how much I care about him lmao!

Enso
04-14-2010, 07:57 PM

You mad that you can't play FA right?

TitusTyrannus
04-14-2010, 07:57 PM
o.O Hax.

My amp is legit. I have 2 forcy blades of amp +12 triple slotted with m.amp in all the slots. Plus I have 2 bracelets of sage +50.

TitusTyrannus
04-14-2010, 07:58 PM
It's okay the SPED child has spoken. I think it's time for him to go to bed now. x]

Which one of us is the SPED child?

zAgonyz
04-14-2010, 08:01 PM
Which one of us is the SPED child?

You son.

WIpwns
04-14-2010, 08:01 PM
You mad that you can't play FA right?
i dont play useless classes

Enso
04-14-2010, 08:02 PM
i dont play useless classes

You just said you had a level 145 FA, lol. xD!!

WIpwns
04-14-2010, 08:02 PM
you just said you had a level 145 fa, lol. Xd!!

142, retired =)

WIpwns
04-14-2010, 08:03 PM
;)i only used to it to farm panic cave <3

Enso
142, retired =)

142, my bad. But still, you played it. So you're a hypocrite. =]

TitusTyrannus
You son.

Me!?!?!?!?!! Pssht. Pssh. Guh. pfft. I dont know what to say to that.

WIpwns
04-14-2010, 08:05 PM
142, my bad. But still, you played it. So you're a hypocrite. =]

i leached in mf all day ^^

Enso
04-14-2010, 08:05 PM
You son.

Woah... he's your son. o_o

zAgonyz
04-14-2010, 08:06 PM

Yeah that's right! x]

zAgonyz
Woah... he's your son. o_o

Lol no I just call everyone son, bro, kid, and a few other things.

Enso

He does that to people.

Enso
04-14-2010, 08:07 PM
Lol no I just call everyone son, bro, kid, and a few other things.

Haha, I know. x]

TitusTyrannus
*stomps around and kicks over Agony's sandcastle.* What now punk?

Enso

Oo, you've done it now.

zAgonyz
04-14-2010, 08:09 PM

>:[ *Bm2/Aura, AoS* You die now...!

WIpwns
04-14-2010, 08:11 PM
ur bm2 with hit 1s on me =)

Enso

*Roots, Darkens, Enervates, Hard Lucks, and Mana Freezes Titus* Agonz, I'd like to introduce you to your new dummy.

TitusTyrannus

Intuition, BM2/Aura, FOF/AOF, Crushing Blow, I just one hit you. How does your head feel?

zAgonyz
ur bm2 with hit 1s on me =)

Not talking to you so shooo.

zAgonyz
04-14-2010, 08:12 PM
*Roots, Darkens, Enervates, Hard Lucks, and Mana Freezes Titus* Agonz, I'd like to introduce you to your new dummy.

He's my new dummy? I thought he already was.....

Enso
Intuition, BM2/Aura, FOF/AOF, Crushing Blow, I just one hit you. How does your head feel?

You don't use intense blade....?

TitusTyrannus

See, Enso is fail without stacking up every single debuff.

Enso
04-14-2010, 08:13 PM

He was a *moving* dummy before... now he's standing still. =]

Enso
See, Enso is fail without stacking up every single debuff.

I'm not attacking you. o.O

And Enso doesn't have any useful debuffs in PvP, shut the eff up son!

TitusTyrannus
You don't use intense blade....?

Not when Im using Soul Blade and all my other regular buffs. Id rather have the attack up then the amp. I already have nearly 40% amp.

Enso
04-14-2010, 08:14 PM
Not when Im using Soul Blade and all my other regular buffs. Id rather have the attack up then the amp. I already have nearly 40% amp.

You can't stack...?

TitusTyrannus
04-14-2010, 08:15 PM

ohh. Just saw this. Someone thinks they are slick. So yah, who was the one beating the crap outta who? Thats right. Me beating teh crap outta you.

TitusTyrannus
You can't stack...?

Im 138

Enso
ohh. Just saw this. Someone thinks they are slick. So yah, who was the one beating the crap outta who? Thats right. Me beating teh crap outta you.

Lol... Agonz and I can both kick your ass with more than one of our characters...

TitusTyrannus
04-14-2010, 08:16 PM
Lol... Agonz and I can both kick your ass with more than one of our characters...

I dunno, Agony is pretty noobish. Pretty sure I could pwn all of his characters.

Enso
04-14-2010, 08:17 PM
I dunno, Agony is pretty noobish. Pretty sure I could pwn all of his characters.

Lol... you're wrong. =]

TitusTyrannus
04-14-2010, 08:18 PM
Lol... you're wrong. =]

Thats what you think. Ive already told you, Ill use my mBL skillz and pew pew everyone til they die.

Enso
04-14-2010, 08:21 PM
Thats what you think. Ive already told you, Ill use my mBL skillz and pew pew everyone til they die.

It is what I think, cause I know Agonz better than you if you don't know that. Lol.

zAgonyz
04-14-2010, 08:21 PM

Lol sure you can son. My highest character now is 126...well let's just say 127. Lawlz my FA is the only one high enough to do more than 1 damage on you.

TitusTyrannus
04-14-2010, 08:23 PM
Lol sure you can son. My highest character now is 126...well let's just say 127. Lawlz my FA is the only one high enough to do more than 1 damage on you.

Like I said. PEW PEW PEW PWNED

Enso
04-14-2010, 08:25 PM
Like I said. PEW PEW PEW PWNED

My lowest level character could hit at least a miss on you. Ownd.

TitusTyrannus
04-14-2010, 08:26 PM
My lowest level character could hit at least a miss on you. Ownd.

Wait.. is that supposed to scare me? Im confused

Enso
04-14-2010, 08:27 PM

It ownd you, that's what it did.

zAgonyz
04-14-2010, 08:27 PM

Yes it's suppose to make you cry yourself to sleep at night.

Enso
04-14-2010, 08:28 PM

I think it succeeded in that case. o.o

TitusTyrannus
04-14-2010, 08:29 PM
It ownd you, that's what it did.

You... missed..

zAgonyz
04-14-2010, 08:29 PM
Hey Titus did you finish your paper? I want to roflpwn you...

TitusTyrannus
04-14-2010, 08:30 PM

But... but... thats so... mean..

Enso
04-14-2010, 08:30 PM

Cabal is down. Ownd.

TitusTyrannus
04-14-2010, 08:32 PM

I have 6.5 pages left

Enso
04-14-2010, 08:33 PM
I have 6.5 pages left

How many do you need total? o.O

TitusTyrannus
04-14-2010, 08:34 PM
How many do you need total? o.O

10-12

Enso
04-14-2010, 08:35 PM
10-12

When is it due? o.O

TitusTyrannus
04-14-2010, 08:36 PM
When is it due? o.O

Noon tomorrow.

zAgonyz
04-14-2010, 08:36 PM
I know cabal is down. That's just how bad ass I am.

TitusTyrannus
04-14-2010, 08:38 PM
I know cabal is down. That's just how bad ass I am.

You? Bad ass? HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

wait a second... ok... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH

I think im done.

Wait.. wait.. AHAHAHAH

haha..

ha...

HAHAH...

ha

Enso
04-14-2010, 08:38 PM
You? Bad ass? HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

wait a second... ok... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH

I think im done.

Wait.. wait.. AHAHAHAH

haha..

ha...

HAHAH...

ha

Are you high...?

TitusTyrannus
04-14-2010, 08:40 PM
Are you high...?

Sorta. not on drugs, but on life.

zAgonyz
Are you high...?

He's still hyped up on sugar...remember he has 3 cans of NOS?

Enso
Sorta. not on drugs, but on life.

Great, not this again.

TitusTyrannus
04-14-2010, 08:42 PM
He's still hyped up on sugar...remember he has 3 cans of NOS?

Thats right. And I have one more still in teh bag.

Enso
Thats right. And I have one more still in teh bag.

Wait who are you teh bagging?

TitusTyrannus
Great, not this again.

Again?? I dont remember a first time.

TitusTyrannus
04-14-2010, 08:43 PM

everyone?

zAgonyz
04-14-2010, 08:43 PM

He has a roommate...we might want to warn him about Titus.

Enso
04-14-2010, 08:44 PM
Drunk? Not on alcohol, but on life. Hellz yah. That and I have way too much energy pumping through my veins and nowhere to get rid of it and my brain is going too fast for me to keep up with on my paper so Im trying to dump it all into the forums so that my paper can get written even though that makes no sense because Im wasting all my time typing in here when I shoud really be typing my paper. *takes a deep breath.* huzzah

Post number 25 man.

Enso
04-14-2010, 08:45 PM

That could be a good idea.

TitusTyrannus

How do you know I have a roommate? Oh wait.. Oh yah. And trust me... he knows... Ive done worse...

Enso
How do you know I have a roommate? Oh wait.. Oh yah. And trust me... he knows... Ive done worse...

We don't need to know.

TitusTyrannus
Post number 25 man.

Oh yah..

MEOWMIX MUTHAA

Enso
04-14-2010, 08:46 PM
Oh yah..

MEOWMIX MUTHAA

Haha, someone's having memory problems.

TitusTyrannus
04-14-2010, 08:48 PM

And someone is lost.

zAgonyz

So what's up other than Titus?

Enso
And someone is lost.

Don't talk about yourself like that.... you can always find a map inside yourself.

Enso
04-14-2010, 08:49 PM

Tidus is watching! He just doesn't want to post for some reason. o.o

TitusTyrannus
04-14-2010, 08:50 PM

Wait... What do you mean Im up? Im confused. STOP THAT!!!!!1

Enso
04-14-2010, 08:51 PM
wait... What do you mean im up? Im confused. Stop that!!!!!1

haha!

TitusTyrannus
Don't talk about yourself like that.... you can always find a map inside yourself.

Im not talking about myself.

Enso
Im not talking about myself.

Sure, sure.

zAgonyz
04-14-2010, 08:54 PM
Wait... What do you mean Im up? Im confused. STOP THAT!!!!!1

It's fun to make someone stay in the state of confusion, because then you can point and laugh at them and they won't have a clue why. x]

Enso
04-14-2010, 08:55 PM
It's fun to make someone stay in the state of confusion, because then you can point and laugh at them and they won't have a clue why. x]

o.O

TitusTyrannus
04-14-2010, 08:57 PM

Im not confused. I know exactly whats going on. Im just lulling you into a false sense of non-confusedness so that I can go BOOM and drag you right down into an epically confused mindset. MUAHAHAHAHAHA pwned

zAgonyz
04-14-2010, 09:03 PM
Im not confused. I know exactly whats going on. Im just lulling you into a false sense of non-confusedness so that I can go BOOM and drag you right down into an epically confused mindset. MUAHAHAHAHAHA pwned

Lol I'm sure.

TitusTyrannus
04-14-2010, 09:04 PM
Lol I'm sure.

For serial. No really. Like, for realrealz. With awesomesauce as the icing. NOMNOMNOM.

zAgonyz
04-14-2010, 09:20 PM
Okay seriously no more sugar for you. x]

TitusTyrannus
04-14-2010, 09:20 PM
Okay seriously no more sugar for you. x]

I havent had any in about 4 hours... scary huh?

zAgonyz
04-14-2010, 09:22 PM
Just alittle lmao.

TitusTyrannus
04-14-2010, 09:24 PM
*yawns and falls asleep in the orangy-purply-bluish-greeny part of your sig.. cause it looks comfy..*

Leonhart
04-20-2010, 10:25 PM
You guys turned a guide into a spam thread... >.<

Enso
04-21-2010, 09:26 AM
You guys turned a guide into a spam thread... >.<

Haha. xP We were having a conversation. =]