PDA

View Full Version : Drop rate issues across the whole game

jneumann1999
08-16-2010, 07:58 AM
First of all, on the higher maps(MF & PF) we are unable to make enough to pay for the pots required to attempt to survive there. Neither the items nor Alzs drop ferquent enough to make spending time there worth the pots gone through.

Second, with the increased alz drop rate percentage, it's decreased the chance of getting items emensely. At the change to the new drop chance for alz, the amount was changed to 10% of the former value. The increased frequency for alz, with the decreased amount, & sidelined decrease in item drops caused by the increase in alz drops, this has made farming for certain crafting materials all but impossible. Finding a double slotted weapon or armor for a craft attempt almost doesn't seem to exist. And buying one in the auction house for that attempt is costly, with the currant drop rate standings, it takes days to obtain enough to afford even a titanium or phery. 2-slotted item for the attempt. If you farm for one of these with +350% one won't be found, I've tried for a week's worth of time, and haven't seen one. Not even a peice for another craft than what I was looking for.

Finally, the quest items & the weakened dungeon crafted items. This may have been intended as a good idea, but this has made atleast the first 3 levels of professional crafting obsolete. Add in the rareity of getting the item required for the amp craft to succeed, much less succeeding the proof attempt( getting amp in the slot, to get the chance of succeding to attemp the "XXXX of amp," then hoping you get the right one for the attempt for the Proof). It's almost to the point of not being worth it to craft in the first place.

These 3 factors have almost brough the in-game economy to a complete stand-still. Those with the money dictate the prices, while those without have no chance of obtaining enough quick enough. Then the extreamly rare chance of getting that one item of value, and getting it to sell so the value can be split between the members of the party that found it. what can be done obout this??

My suggestion is drop the frequency of the alz drops to 1/3 of the currant rate, raise the amount to 4 or 5 times the currant amounts(at least in the war maps), & double the chance for all items (except those normal ccrafting items that are sold in port Lux). For the items, just increase the range that each item's chance to drop.

For anyone reading this, please add in your suggestions, comments & Ideas. Thank you for your time.

Mishon
08-16-2010, 08:18 AM
And yet they wonder why so much players buy alz...

Rowe
08-16-2010, 07:26 PM
yeah and they wont do I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ about it. the community has been complaining about this for some time now.

hope they listen to you.

Lorsel
08-18-2010, 05:12 PM
Yeah, I find it hard to maintain money for lvl 3 HP pots so I can go Titanium Core hunting.
>.<