PDA

View Full Version : I've waited over 3 months... (Account)

Hyde
08-16-2010, 09:09 AM
Ok, I tried transferring my account but I guess its glitched or something because I know its not in use right now.
I have filed plenty of tickets and talked to the help desk about it, gave all the information and am still waiting after at least 2-3 months. When will I get an answer whether I can get my account back or not?

DoItOver
08-16-2010, 08:14 PM
Ok, I tried transferring my account but I guess its glitched or something because I know its not in use right now.
I have filed plenty of tickets and talked to the help desk about it, gave all the information and am still waiting after at least 2-3 months. When will I get an answer whether I can get my account back or not?

Yeah mangz, yuz just ain't that important.

Hyde
08-16-2010, 08:40 PM
:( Sadness

Sicon112
08-23-2010, 01:10 PM
If you are receiving a "current id already transferred" error, please go here (http://forum.cabal.com/showthread.php?8284-quot-Current-ID-already-transferred-quot-Error-Here-is-an-explanation.) as soon as your read this. That ought to explain everything.

Also, please post things like this in the tech support section for faster responses. Shadowkin8 and I (The Unofficial, Self-Appointed Joint Heads of the Tech Support Section) watch that section more than we do this. In fact, I just realized about ten minutes ago that people were posting this stuff here and am replying as fast as possible.

~Sicon112