View Full Version : Seal of damnation

Shinn
08-16-2010, 01:52 PM
http://img811.imageshack.us/img811/5197/fbtransskill.png

Shinn
08-16-2010, 01:53 PM
So im thinking lvl 12 15 or 18?

Gonna be like Fk > Fs >Fa > SOD > FS > Assass

Last 3 moves will auto crit if you have the right crit rate IMO Discuss I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥s

ohidere
08-16-2010, 02:04 PM
So im thinking lvl 12 15 or 18?

Gonna be like Fk > Fs >Fa > SOD > FS > Assass

Last 3 moves will auto crit if you have the right crit rate IMO Discuss I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥s

i would think sod would be near the beginning

Shinn
08-16-2010, 02:07 PM
Well you have to figure 5 seconds minus cast time which is maybe 1.6-2 seconds so u have 3 seconds to get skills in lol

also ill have mine at about 12 or 15 lol

RebornSAZUZAKI
08-16-2010, 02:37 PM
Lv18 FTW tho imma have to re-test my universal combo bar that i use on war/pve/pk.

Shinn
08-16-2010, 02:52 PM
Im just curious but does the lower rate for everybody attacking the target? so say you were fighting a monster and hard lucked it then did the move would it be -18 -28

Berserk_Fury
08-16-2010, 03:01 PM
I'm thinking lvl 9 or 18.

RebornSAZUZAKI
08-16-2010, 03:38 PM
Im just curious but does the lower rate for everybody attacking the target? so say you were fighting a monster and hard lucked it then did the move would it be -18 -28

yes it is basically a separate de-buff i believe, but to be sure, once the skill is available imma run some test.

Shinn
08-16-2010, 04:09 PM
if so its great for PVe then Hardluck turns into Panic

Shinn
08-16-2010, 04:15 PM
with the right combo and a good comp (i get about 20-40 combos) regularly would bm1 be better with this skill dungeon wise?

cause ima level up my assass and my II

NiteFalcon
08-16-2010, 04:18 PM
thats a pretty beast skill...good FB's will 2-3 shot every opponent

Berserk_Fury
08-16-2010, 04:21 PM
thats a pretty beast skill...good FB's will 2-3 shot every opponent

SoD>FK>FA>IS>FS>AS = almost anyone dead.

protoadam
08-16-2010, 05:06 PM
So to clarify.... the 5 second debuff time IS including the castime itself right? If so then there will only be room for a short skill before you use assassinate assuming the in-combo cast time is around 2s.

Lute
08-16-2010, 07:00 PM
Debuff effects on skills don't effect the skill themselves that they are part of, so the debuff on SoD won't increase the attack itself (not that it needs it) and will last ~5 seconds after the skill is done casting, plenty of time for a few quick hits in combo.

protoadam
08-16-2010, 08:16 PM
thanks, lute.

If it is like lute said then I recommend to keep it lvl 9 so you can have the debuff it gives almost always on. The only time lvl 15 or higher would be useful is for a 1 on 1 pvp outside war for the extra rate ( even if it is 9 your opponent should be dead before it would CD).

Shinn
08-16-2010, 08:57 PM
oh then nvmd i got the info on skills from EU forums and how the skill works on EU forums so i was just going from what was said on there

dedantemon
08-17-2010, 06:57 AM
To all NA FB players:

Look at this vid: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VEA23IiymRI

You can see that the cast time of the skill is 2.6 sec !!!

Because the de-buff in skills starts when the animation of skill starts, you have ONLY 2.4 de-buff duration lolz...
What am i suppose to do? force slash + comp?lol?

On top of being the SLOWEST trans skill in-combo (WA has 2.3 sec, WI 1.5, FA 1.8, FS 1.9, BL 2), we have highest cool time and the de-buff lasts very very little.

To solve these numerouse problems, we should have:
- 8 sec de-buff (like the rest we have)
- make de-buffs starting after the dmg is displayed so we won't lose preciouse de-buff time !

Pls report this at bug section like I did: http://forum.cabalonline.com/project.php?issueid=1353 because IT IS a bug that de-buffs start at the beginning of the animation and not after dmg is displayed...

Let's unite and whine like FS did and got super uber trans skill, higher HP, atk buff, stun in completer lol...

protoadam
08-17-2010, 07:48 AM
Now I'm confused ~_~

Guess i'll just wait till it comes to test it myself lol

And it's too early to make a petition.. if what you say is true the skill has to come out first so the FBs can get angry about it.

dedantemon
08-17-2010, 08:21 AM
^
I don't understand why you are confused.

The de-buff in skill starts at the beginning of animation like all of our skills, so the de-buff duration get's cutted to 5 sec - cast time of skill. If cast time of skill is 2.6 in combo, you got 5-2.6=2.4 sec

I don't think Est made an exception for this trans skill...
If you guys got it on ITS, why not ask the testers or the GM responsible for testing to ask if the de-buff starts at the beginning of the skill or after the dmg is made?

Friend
08-17-2010, 08:54 AM
^
I don't understand why you are confused.

The de-buff in skill starts at the beginning of animation like all of our skills, so the de-buff duration get's cutted to 5 sec - cast time of skill. If cast time of skill is 2.6 in combo, you got 5-2.6=2.4 sec

I don't think Est made an exception for this trans skill...
If you guys got it on ITS, why not ask the testers or the GM responsible for testing to ask if the de-buff starts at the beginning of the skill or after the dmg is made?

cause he's adami, that's all you need to know

Shinn
08-17-2010, 09:43 AM
Fs got a super skill cause Fs are the bottom of the bottom in KO the crappiest class in KO worse pve class in KO even with the new skill FS dont ammount to anything in KO lol

That being Said FS are really good on this version and are getting beefed up due to there lack of Pve/pvp/TG in KO

dedantemon
08-17-2010, 10:06 AM
^ I hope your post is veeery sarcastic. On my version(EU), FS kicks arse in TG, 1-2 hit's you in PvP and are nice in PvE aswell. With this new skill they will be imba in TG, 1 hit you in a blink of an eye at PvE and the PvE part will become much more better (aka grinding) where at bosses will kinda remain the same. But ofc, we were talking about FB, not FS, so let's not go off-topic :)

Shinn
08-17-2010, 10:14 AM
^ I hope your post is veeery sarcastic. On my version(EU), FS kicks arse in TG, 1-2 hit's you in PvP and are nice in PvE aswell. With this new skill they will be imba in TG, 1 hit you in a blink of an eye at PvE and the PvE part will become much more better (aka grinding) where at bosses will kinda remain the same. But ofc, we were talking about FB, not FS, so let's not go off-topic :)

Did i say EU? Our updates come from Korea not EU, Our Est doesnt make any changes to them So whatever happens is all because its "balanced" in KO and if your From EU your updates come from the Same exact place Wether your Gm;s listen to you and get em changed is a whole different story :P

WIpwns
08-17-2010, 10:39 AM
fs/wi owns t1 and t3 war
wi/wa at t2
fb at nub wars cuz of low dmg but hp down LOL

WIpwns
08-17-2010, 10:40 AM
oh wait fb fails against hps like spur

dedantemon
08-17-2010, 09:59 PM
Did i say EU? Our updates come from Korea not EU, Our Est doesnt make any changes to them So whatever happens is all because its "balanced" in KO and if your From EU your updates come from the Same exact place Wether your Gm;s listen to you and get em changed is a whole different story :P

My version is the same like yours, same updates like Cabal Ko, so FS should be same like in my version, same for other classes.

The petition is to change FB's seal of damnation, so this should happen first on Cabal Ko and then to the other versions ;)

Shinn
08-17-2010, 10:07 PM
My version is the same like yours, same updates like Cabal Ko, so FS should be same like in my version, same for other classes.

The petition is to change FB's seal of damnation, so this should happen first on Cabal Ko and then to the other versions ;)

I get that but petitioning to NA Gm's is pointless lol nothing will happen I dont know if your Gm's may talk to KO Gm's

dedantemon
08-17-2010, 10:58 PM
I get that but petitioning to NA Gm's is pointless lol nothing will happen I dont know if your Gm's may talk to KO Gm's

It is not about the GM's to talk with the other GM's, it is for the Est dev's to see what we want. Remember, the Est dev's lurk the Cabal forums ;)

Shinn
08-17-2010, 11:35 PM
Dev's? and i doubt anybody lurks are forums except maybe lethal

TWF
08-18-2010, 06:52 PM
If they did lurk to see what we want it'd most likely be in the Suggestions Corner.

WIpwns
08-18-2010, 06:54 PM
If they did lurk to see what we want it'd most likely be in the Suggestions Corner.

they never reply to our suggestions

TWF
08-18-2010, 07:01 PM
Ya, I see that now. I had 1 GM reply in one of my threads, but other than that no luck.

lethalskills
08-18-2010, 07:19 PM
they never reply to our suggestions

unless u speak korean u can forget about ur ideas even being considered. to them kr>eu>na

anyway i actually wanted to say seal of damnation is the sickest looking skill on cabal :cool:

Macboy313
08-18-2010, 10:12 PM
deadly pvp combo SoD,FK or FA,ASS,II

Tramier
08-18-2010, 10:14 PM
the stats on it look killer, fun part will be melding it into our existing combo's

dedantemon
08-19-2010, 01:29 AM
^ The stats are tasty indeed, but the cast time+de-buff time makes it crap. Here is the problem...

Btw, did u asked about the de-buff from skill, when it starts? at beginning of animation or at the end?
It would be awesome if it would start at the end, but I doubt it...

RebornSAZUZAKI
08-19-2010, 06:59 AM
^ The stats are tasty indeed, but the cast time+de-buff time makes it crap. Here is the problem...

Btw, did u asked about the de-buff from skill, when it starts? at beginning of animation or at the end?
It would be awesome if it would start at the end, but I doubt it...

the moment u cast it the debuff stat kicks in.

dedantemon
08-19-2010, 09:05 AM
the moment u cast it the debuff stat kicks in.

Yes and 2.7 sec goes from the de-buff :)

Isn't the update on your ITS server? Can't you guys ask the GM responsible with testing, if the de-buff starts at the beginning of the animation or after dmg is dealt?

Shinn
08-19-2010, 09:15 AM
not out man like we said were not complaining until we get the skill;=

RebornSAZUZAKI
08-19-2010, 09:32 AM
Yes and 2.7 sec goes from the de-buff :)

Isn't the update on your ITS server? Can't you guys ask the GM responsible with testing, if the de-buff starts at the beginning of the animation or after dmg is dealt?

as i said. the moment u cast it the debuffs starts like every other FB's skill w/ HP down status

TWF
08-19-2010, 01:59 PM
anyway i actually wanted to say seal of damnation is the sickest looking skill on cabal :cool:

I agree. I think the next best one would be Sword Quake or Shield Grenade. They both look ba.

Shinn
08-19-2010, 02:17 PM
i looked at our cooldown time compared to ALL other classes we got ass I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ed xD

Berserk_Fury
08-19-2010, 06:51 PM
i looked at our cooldown time compared to ALL other classes we got ass I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ed xD

but our skill pwns a lot more though.

dedantemon
08-21-2010, 11:14 AM
So how it is going with with the patch on ITS guys? Any blogs/news?

RebornSAZUZAKI
08-24-2010, 01:38 AM
weeeh, when the update comes i wont be there, id be on hawaii that time enjoying the beaches and bit**es as well LOL

WIpwns
08-24-2010, 03:29 AM
weeeh, when the update comes i wont be there, id be on hawaii that time enjoying the beaches and bit**es as well LOL
what are u? hentai?

Havoc
08-24-2010, 09:44 AM

you guys have assassinate, which was the strongest completer skill and it had a really short cooldown time...

cant have everything, although you guys got close... actually, imo, you pretty much got it good.

Berserk_Fury
08-24-2010, 03:01 PM
you guys have assassinate, which was the strongest completer skill and it had a really short cooldown time...

cant have everything, although you guys got close... actually, imo, you pretty much got it good.

Because assassinate is definitely stronger than shield splinter in pvp.

Matiel
08-24-2010, 09:56 PM
Because assassinate is definitely stronger than shield splinter in pvp.

but if shield splinter doesn't crit,its pree much like a friggin impact stab

RebornSAZUZAKI
08-25-2010, 04:47 AM

lulz +1

Berserk_Fury
08-25-2010, 07:11 AM

Except it seems to crit almost all the time, and what other completer attack is often recasted during a single pvp. Oh and don't forget that it's a sword attack with an insane range.

Havoc
08-25-2010, 07:48 AM
its pretty much a subjective view on which one is better between the two. sure, if shield splinter crits, it is godly... but like others pointed out...

while assassinate hits hard normally and hits hard when critting. and if you pop it on someone without any skills, you get the benefit of making them run around and eventually falling on their back.

assassinate is one of the best skill in the game and it'd foolish to think otherwise.

Berserk_Fury
08-25-2010, 08:38 AM
its pretty much a subjective view on which one is better between the two. sure, if shield splinter crits, it is godly... but like others pointed out...

while assassinate hits hard normally and hits hard when critting. and if you pop it on someone without any skills, you get the benefit of making them run around and eventually falling on their back.

assassinate is one of the best skill in the game and it'd foolish to think otherwise.

I'm not arguing that it's not one of the best skills, just not THE best skill.

dedantemon
09-02-2010, 10:30 PM
Anyone tested the de-buff duration of Seal of Damnation?

Pls ask a guldie/anyone to look at his character screen at resistances, to see when the de-buff starts and how many seconds it lasts...

MyForumIsFISHIN
09-04-2010, 10:40 PM
SoD is not a good idea to use at the beginning of combo, it's slow in combo, which mean while you're using that to debuff, you're getting hit plenty yourself. Iono about you, but most FB's can get 3-5 shot by most of other classes now ( including other FB's as well).
In PvP I'd use it as abyssal replacement or as a finisher.
In War it's fun to abuse. I have my SoD at 15 which doesn't have a terrible cooldown nor does it have a low debuff effect + it allows me to raise the level of my assassinate + infernal.

Shinn
09-05-2010, 05:23 PM
is this skill stronger than infernal impact?

Nope