PDA

View Full Version : questions...

BlueMonday
08-17-2010, 01:36 PM
Well I was just wondering if I should actually bother getting any of these skills:
Blade Cry, Natural Hiding, mirage grind, round cut and concentration.
The only one im actually really considering is concentration since I do hit some misses every once in a while. Im currently a level 70 dual g.master if that helps at all.

anyway one more question ^^.
Should I get defensive sense or reflex as my last upgrade slot?

Thanks in advance and I apologize for my noobness D:

Zeph
08-17-2010, 01:40 PM
Get Blade Cry. Although you might need to delete it later on. You don't need concentration if you get into the habit of comboing.

Your upgrade slots should be Vitality Mastery, Offensive Sense, Defensive Sense, Impact Control, Damage Absorb, and Sixth Sense.

BlueMonday
08-17-2010, 01:55 PM
thanks ---^
haven't played in years and forgot that combo makes you not miss.
its just that in quest dungeons I can pretty much one hit ko everything so I don't bother comboing xD.

one more question =o...
what level should I keep vital interfere? I currently have it at level 9.

restinpeace
08-17-2010, 03:57 PM
get blade cry? what the fock?

Kamelotvey
08-17-2010, 09:13 PM
I have to ask this..cause i see it alot..and it doesnt seem right to me.
OK....i understand for PvP / Solo...
BUT for PvE (Group etc.) WHY would a dps need Defense? ok yeah we can get hit a few times...but honestly...? Im sorry if it sounds noobish but it just doesnt sound right

packetj
08-18-2010, 01:31 AM
I have to ask this..cause i see it alot..and it doesnt seem right to me.
OK....i understand for PvP / Solo...
BUT for PvE (Group etc.) WHY would a dps need Defense? ok yeah we can get hit a few times...but honestly...? Im sorry if it sounds noobish but it just doesnt sound right

Once you've reached lvl 110 and begin grinding in LS, you'll realize what defense means.

WIpwns
08-18-2010, 07:39 AM
natural hiding best skill ever

Kamelotvey
08-18-2010, 02:32 PM
Once you've reached lvl 110 and begin grinding in LS, you'll realize what defense means.

Let me rephrase that..... or better yet...quote what i said.*BTW THIS HELPS IF YOU KNOW WHAT PVE MEANS* "OK....i understand for PvP / Solo..." <<<< Yeah for solo PvP..duh,but that wasnt my question.

packetj
08-18-2010, 08:27 PM
Let me rephrase that..... or better yet...quote what i said.*BTW THIS HELPS IF YOU KNOW WHAT PVE MEANS* "OK....i understand for PvP / Solo..." <<<< Yeah for solo PvP..duh,but that wasnt my question.

next time make it clear. so did I answer your question? LOL