PDA

View Full Version : Grinding in Illusion Castle Radiant Hall Bannable?

CallMeKitty
08-17-2010, 04:51 PM
A friend and I were going to grind in Radiant Hall and were looking for another party member to go with. However a number of people told him that grinding in there was a bannable offense because it was an exploit. I don't believe this to be the case but I would like a definite answer before I go ahead with it.

forumpost
08-20-2010, 05:50 AM
LOL!!! That is not bannable! Alot of ppl say stupid things like that, 99% they are stupid coments just like the people.

LILCHAOLAO
08-25-2010, 08:16 AM
Banned from the Guild Event.

yummy
09-02-2010, 12:20 AM
wow... their IQ really that low? O.o

Hash
09-02-2010, 12:23 AM
its not bannable offence nor is it an exploit. to people getting over 3-4m exp per hit, game guard assumed they were hacking and were DCing them for it. They would relog, go back in, get 3-4m exp per hit and get DCed again. Game guard then blocked their account saying that they were hackers. I'm reasonably sure that those players got their accounts back, and EST got a game guard update that fixed the issue. So in short: its not an exploit or bannable offense

yummy
09-02-2010, 12:44 AM
its not bannable offence nor is it an exploit. to people getting over 3-4m exp per hit, game guard assumed they were hacking and were DCing them for it. They would relog, go back in, get 3-4m exp per hit and get DCed again. Game guard then blocked their account saying that they were hackers. I'm reasonably sure that those players got their accounts back, and EST got a game guard update that fixed the issue. So in short: its not an exploit or bannable offense
wow i didnt know that was the reason why i keep getting dc'd in there o.O i figure out how to avoid the dc.. just face the camera view away from the mobs.. and turn down your graphics to lowest!! XD

LILCHAOLAO
09-08-2010, 06:19 AM
Too bad they nerfed it....bad....

yummy
09-08-2010, 11:07 PM
Too bad they nerfed it....bad....

yeh.. now pf gives more xp than in there... guess i can say good bye to the daily free dungeon for a loooong time lol

Hazzardous
09-08-2010, 11:54 PM
I spent a while explaining to LordForceBlader that it isn't a bug, exploit, glitch, or anything.

Idiots will be idiots :|

"LOL KILLING MORE DAN 1 NIPPERLAG AT A TIME R TEH HAKING l0l"

NewEra
10-13-2010, 06:13 PM
is it still woth lvling in IC2?

macbowes
10-13-2010, 08:29 PM
No