PDA

View Full Version : Warrior hit points

adelegage61
08-20-2010, 03:35 PM
Why does it seem that a Blader has more hps then a warrior?I had a warrior and at the same lvl as my Blader,she had less hps.:(If I hadn't kept dying,I would have kept it.Shouldn't a warrior have higher hps then a Blader?

Origin
08-20-2010, 06:34 PM
WA have the highest hp of all classes.

I'm afraid that you did something very, very wrong.

forumaccount
08-20-2010, 06:43 PM
wa shud always have more hp than every other class assuming same hp upgrades, gear, skill rank
ur wa was either undergeared, not as high in skill rank, or missing hp upgrades (but that just goes w/o saying)

jimbo
08-20-2010, 07:52 PM
wa shud always have more hp than every other class assuming same hp upgrades, gear, skill rank
ur wa was either undergeared, not as high in skill rank, or missing hp upgrades (but that just goes w/o saying)

Yeah, and dont forget wa is the best class xD

Enso
08-20-2010, 07:55 PM
Yeah, and dont forget wa is the best class xD

Lol not to mention the most boring.

jimbo
08-20-2010, 07:59 PM
Lol not to mention the most boring.

not to mension you a fa in a wa section lol (fyi thats your personal opinion lol i havent got bored of my wa yet i still like the look of sw)

adelegage61
08-21-2010, 07:34 AM
Ok,so what should I be doing?I put my points mainly into str and try to get my armor as soon as I can.Btw,to use a force core,what extra do you need?I will probably make another warrior and try again.Any help will be appreciated.Also,I go with great sword.:-)

WIpwns
08-21-2010, 09:05 AM
WA have the highest hp of all classes.

I'm afraid that you did something very, very wrong.
he meant hit points not health

jimbo
08-22-2010, 06:03 PM
Ok,so what should I be doing?I put my points mainly into str and try to get my armor as soon as I can.Btw,to use a force core,what extra do you need?I will probably make another warrior and try again.Any help will be appreciated.Also,I go with great sword.:-)

the basic gear is is amp suite amp boots and gloves or destruction if you cant offord amp and the helm and accessories depend on the gs you have

ACE
08-28-2010, 04:52 PM
Lol not to mention the most boring.Not to mention WA 1 hits FA by default.

Enso
08-28-2010, 10:05 PM
not to mension you a fa in a wa section lol (fyi thats your personal opinion lol i havent got bored of my wa yet i still like the look of sw)

I was just prodding, no need to get defensive, lol.

Enso
08-28-2010, 10:07 PM
Not to mention WA 1 hits FA by default.

Only one person in all of cabal that I've hung out with has one hit me.... and that was an FB with HL.

FYI.