PDA

View Full Version : Mission war tips

airhead14
08-20-2010, 06:34 PM
I just started doing mission war (lvl 103) i need money to catch up on debuffs and upgrade skills. but 65% of the time im totally worthless in war. please give me tips on how to be stronger.

Enso
08-20-2010, 07:46 PM
Root wizards
Mass root/mass enervate on choke points
MF on warriors, bladers, and FS *only* if they don't have FI (you can never know for sure =])
NEVER MF a wizard or FB in BM1 for two reasons:
1. FB in BM1 ALWAYS has more than 1,500 mana, if they don't, they aren't even worth MFing cause their BM I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥s.
2. wizards die so fast it isn't worth the MF and 99% of them are immune.
Try to always keep your hard luck on cooldown, use it on guards, players, gates, anything people are attacking
NEVER root, darkness, or mass enervate guards/gates
If you end up getting it, use darkness ONLY on a rooted wizard or mfs

And of course DON'T DEBUFF OR ATTACK FS IN AOD
1. There is no debuff that will outlast aod
2. YOU DO 11 DAMAGE TO THE FS!
3. The FS CAN STILL ATTACK YOU
4. If you think you're pro and use HP down, look at the attack damage on the FS, then look at the damage on the other people, the HP down is just as good on everyone else, and the attack does more damage too.

All I can think of for now.

Berserk_Fury
08-21-2010, 05:35 AM
I just started doing mission war (lvl 103) i need money to catch up on debuffs and upgrade skills. but 65% of the time im totally worthless in war. please give me tips on how to be stronger.

Honestly the biggest advice for you is to level and try improving your gear. I remember when I first played my FB it was useless in war until 120+.

LackofABetterName
08-21-2010, 11:46 AM
Read ET's guide!

http://eternitydia.blogspot.com/2009/09/nation-war-techniques.html

One of the best guides for war.

airhead14
08-21-2010, 02:04 PM
i have pretty decent gear. +6 tg suit and gloves +5 of amp boots and crappy rest of my gear.
really i need money so i can get my debuffs

airhead14
08-21-2010, 07:42 PM
Honestly the biggest advice for you is to level and try improving your gear.

okay whats the fastest way to make money and level up at lvl 104

WIpwns
08-21-2010, 07:47 PM
okay whats the fastest way to make money and level up at lvl 104

eod or rs till lvl 110 then ls till 125 then mf till 129
do quests and dungeons for money

oh and also
root then run away from any wi u see so they wont 3 hit u

DoItOver
08-22-2010, 12:55 AM
eod or rs till lvl 110 then ls till 125 then mf till 129
do quests and dungeons for money

oh and also
root then run away from any wi u see so they wont 3 hit u

Kekekeke!

I don't remember any properly geared, same rank, and lvl WI and FB; WI doing 3 lances or cannons on an FB. Yuz must be comparing epicness vs failness.
I don't remember any WI with leg w/bm+aura or no leg w/BM2+aura soloing a FB with leg w/bm+aura considering they have the right builds for bm1.
You must have done a lot of rooting and dashing away urself huh? Ka!

DoItOver
08-22-2010, 12:58 AM
4. If you think you're pro and use HP down, look at the attack damage on the FS, then look at the damage on the other people, the HP down is just as good on everyone else, and the attack does more damage too.

All I can think of for now.

Hp down helps a lot on a FS in AoD who is about done for, but soloing one in AoD is no good.

Just saying.

airhead14
08-22-2010, 08:40 AM
thanks for all the help guys.

WIpwns
08-22-2010, 09:30 AM
Kekekeke!

I don't remember any properly geared, same rank, and lvl WI and FB; WI doing 3 lances or cannons on an FB. Yuz must be comparing epicness vs failness.
I don't remember any WI with leg w/bm+aura or no leg w/BM2+aura soloing a FB with leg w/bm+aura considering they have the right builds for bm1.
You must have done a lot of rooting and dashing away urself huh? Ka!
im a wi and i 5 hit fbs in bm1 kakakkakka

DoItOver
08-22-2010, 02:24 PM

And? that's suppose to be special? You could be dropped before you even casted your 4th or 5th skill, KA?

WIpwns
08-22-2010, 02:41 PM
And? that's suppose to be special? You could be dropped before you even casted your 4th or 5th skill, KA?

lulz no fbs in t2 can hit over 1k sorry brah

DoItOver
08-22-2010, 02:54 PM
lulz no fbs in t2 can hit over 1k sorry brah

You mean at the moment? That's just sad. You cap or proc? Go against Ichadd?

Still talking about epic vs fail? I want some epic vs epic since you sound so epic.

Berserk_Fury
08-22-2010, 03:31 PM

I wonder what kind of garbage bm1 FBs you fight against.

WIpwns
08-22-2010, 04:08 PM
You mean at the moment? That's just sad. You cap or proc? Go against Ichadd?

Still talking about epic vs fail? I want some epic vs epic since you sound so epic.
even chad lmao
only way fb can kill me is field of enervation + mf

ohidere
08-22-2010, 04:11 PM
even chad lmao

arent 140+ wi supposed to be mf immune... just sayin`

WIpwns
08-22-2010, 04:19 PM
arent 140+ wi supposed to be mf immune... just sayin`

about 1500 mp buffed

mf has -1400 mp and field of enervation has -mp too fyi

DoItOver
08-22-2010, 05:00 PM
about 1500 mp buffed

mf has -1400 mp and field of enervation has -mp too fyi

even chad lmao

You sir are a total fail. still talking about epic vs fail, tsk tsk tsk.

1. Who in the cabals game uses Enervation solo, all FB need is hard luck, why waste time debuffing?
lol
2. Fail FB's waste time MFing against a WI solo.
3. Does Rockstar MF and enervate every WI he comes across? Could he solo Matri, Brolic, DarrkD, or Rapchez? I wouldn't know since I hear he is chuck norris? Do ppl run on sight of darrk. matri, brolic, rapchez?

Just asking.

WIpwns
08-22-2010, 05:13 PM
You sir are a total fail. still talking about epic vs fail, tsk tsk tsk.

1. Who in the cabals game uses Enervation solo, all FB need is hard luck, why waste time debuffing?
lol
2. Fail FB's waste time MFing against a WI solo.
3. Does Rockstar MF and enervate every WI he comes across? Could he solo Matri, Brolic, DarrkD, or Rapchez? I wouldn't know since I hear he is chuck norris? Do ppl run on sight of darrk. matri, brolic, rapchez?

Just asking.

1. i said only way to kill me is to enervate + mf
2. fbs run from me w/o mf
3. i heard every1 runs from rapchez

ohidere
08-22-2010, 05:17 PM

even rapchez's shadow

DoItOver
08-22-2010, 06:09 PM

You sound so pro mangz. Only way to kill you is enervate+mf.......... You must have been going against a lot of epic fail FB's. Talking about your WI in BM1 and FB in no BM or aura? Soo, even now they still do for the past month? When I hear you can pwn Ichadd, I'll take your word as they really do need to enervate and mf you, otherwise you're already failing to prove your worth.

They're noobs wasting their time mfing and enervating a lone WI, when it could be used as a combo on a group with field of execration/enervation. Mass root and mass enervation could take down some of the grouped mob to at least a quarter hp before he is down and the allies nearby (if there is one) can try to finish the job. It could be any way around.

So rapchez it is too.

WIpwns
08-22-2010, 06:14 PM
You sound so pro mangz. Only way to kill you is enervate+mf.......... You must have been going against a lot of epic fail FB's. Talking about your WI in BM1 and FB in no BM or aura? Soo, even now they still do for the past month? When I hear you can pwn Ichadd, I'll take your word as they really do need to enervate and mf you, otherwise you're already failing to prove your worth.

So rapchez it is too.
i dont even have bm1 in any of my skill bars so shut the f up son
only thing fbs are good at are building while in bm1 k?
only good fbs in t2 is chadd and raider and both needs enervate and mf to kill me :)

DoItOver
08-22-2010, 06:22 PM
i dont even have bm1 in any of my skill bars so shut the f up son
only thing fbs are good at are building while in bm1 k?
only good fbs in t2 is chadd and raider and both needs enervate and mf to kill me :)

Cool Story yo, you just suk at fb like lethal kakaka

WIpwns
08-22-2010, 06:24 PM
Cool Story yo, you just suk at fb like lethal kakaka

well its true :)
fbs do have the lowest attack and def out of all the melee classes

DoItOver
08-22-2010, 06:41 PM
well its true :)
fbs do have the lowest attack and def out of all the melee classes

You're just assuming and that is your downfall. FB's swd buff give what? Their BM1 could give them 4.5k hp out of war and you what, 2.8k hp?