PDA

View Full Version : Mercury FA GvG part 2?

MamaMiaYoe
08-21-2010, 11:35 AM
I really think a part 2 will be as fun as the first one. I've seen and met FA's with potential and I'd say these new current generation of players are well I won't say better but stronger. Once again I believe it's time for us to have fun. Summer break is about to end w/ classes starting so before that day why don't we hold this event, maybe after the big update?

Shinn
08-21-2010, 11:49 AM
Lol I personally think the numbers of FA's have dropped dramatically since about 4 months ago lol

oXIo
08-21-2010, 12:27 PM
im in

Syllius
08-21-2010, 12:49 PM
assuming i still had my FA i couldnt participate anyway lol since i need a new pc to even run cabal

Enso
08-21-2010, 12:59 PM
How is the event set up? I didn't follow it last time and OGP forums are poofed. o.o

MamaMiaYoe
08-21-2010, 01:36 PM
Same as before. 'i'll create two guilds that will serve as two teams, we... That means all of us participating will sort the participants to each team. We did it before at GD so maybe a new venue like ds or bi. Anyone at any level can enter so enter if u think u can be able to fight and kill. no fee's. Well I'm at my phone ryt now I'll type an indepth detail of the mechanics when I get back on my laptop.

@shinn
if you're only looking at the 170 fa's yeah we lost alot, but there's also alot of lower level FA's ingame that has potential to be deadly pk'ers you have yet to meet them.

Syllius
08-21-2010, 01:50 PM
lol that gvg was hella fun, i remember that Miavi XD

MamaMiaYoe
08-21-2010, 02:23 PM
Yeah I remember it was very close and intense.

Shinn
08-21-2010, 02:34 PM
Same as before. 'i'll create two guilds that will serve as two teams, we... That means all of us participating will sort the participants to each team. We did it before at GD so maybe a new venue like ds or bi. Anyone at any level can enter so enter if u think u can be able to fight and kill. no fee's. Well I'm at my phone ryt now I'll type an indepth detail of the mechanics when I get back on my laptop.

@shinn
if you're only looking at the 170 fa's yeah we lost alot, but there's also alot of lower level FA's ingame that has potential to be deadly pk'ers you have yet to meet them.

ya i guess =\ im in war right this second though and proc side 150-170 doesnt have ONE fa LOL

rectumcanal
08-21-2010, 02:47 PM
wasnt there supposed to be a part 2 before ogp handed cabal over to est? i remember only like 6 people signed up

MamaMiaYoe
08-21-2010, 03:15 PM
^
yeah the plan was ruined when est took over the game so now I'm bringing up the idea again. Well we'll see if this works, hopefully. Yeah it was just like the 1st event, there were like few who signed up on forum, but i was surprised to see that there were more FA who showed up on the day it happened, I just joined them and I guess that's what's gonna happen again.

MamaMiaYoe
08-25-2010, 06:52 PM
This is a draft of the GVG event idea
What: Mercury Force Archer GvG War Part. 2
When: September 2010 (day after "Porta Inferno" update)
Where: Desert scream
Why: We are doing this for entertainment, to support the FA community, to be able to meet other FA enthusiast and test our skills through combat in a sport and friendly manner.

HOW
-2 temp. guilds will be created.
-Each member will be sorted and even out to each team (guild). The decision will be based by all participants approval.
-Each team will elect a leader who will serve as their strategist/tactician.
-The event has 3 rounds, each with different provisions:
1st round "The combo game"
~ The use of aura and battle modes 1 and 2 are not allowed in this round.
~ A total of 50 kills to achieve for each team (guild).

2nd round "The aura game"
~Participants can use aura but not bm's
~A total of 50 kills to achieve for each team (guild).

3rd round "All out game"
~Battle modes and Aura can be used.
~A total of 100 kills to achieve for each team (guild).

What are the rules?
-Late comers will miss the event once it starts and will wait for next round to be able to join. Each round have time gaps of 10 minutes for preparation.
-The help of wiz FOR SP is allowed.
-The use of war pots are allowed since doing so cannot be tracked but if you have conscience you should know that its not fair.
-Ask permission from your respective Guild leaders before joining. Respect your gl's opinion.
inform them that the GvG event will not take longer than an hour.
-Be sport minded. Win or Lose lets try to keep our emotions within us and congratulate everyone for a successful event (if ever lol)

MamaMiaYoe
08-25-2010, 07:01 PM
Winning guild gets rw3 +6 and forcium +7

J/K although if you want to donate these items for the event. We would gladly appreciate it O.O

Captain Insane-O
08-25-2010, 07:56 PM
oo i might come to this if im not busy

BackUpWoMENG
08-25-2010, 10:29 PM
mengavii my husband 2 shot u kakakkaa

CandiCoatted
08-26-2010, 03:31 AM

@shinn

lol ookay i thought u forgot about the event again

MamaMiaYoe
08-26-2010, 06:03 AM
mengavii my husband 2 shot u kakakkaa
I ate your husband. I found him lonely walking on the street last night so I brought him to the woods, he was drunk. So it was kind of easy to devour him. Just so you know. Now? OMG I feel rejuvenated and... Young. He should last me three weeks hopefully - he is fat -

@Candicoated
I miss you guys! Tell Bekah I miss her too. Ill be back next week! o.o

Chris7
08-26-2010, 06:19 AM
i really think a part 2 will be as fun as the first one. I've seen and met fa's with potential and i'd say these new current generation of players are well i won't say better but stronger. Once again i believe it's time for us to have fun. Summer break is about to end w/ classes starting so before that day why don't we hold this event, maybe after the big update?

shut the f up

MamaMiaYoe
08-26-2010, 06:37 AM
shut the f up
Or what!? O.O

Matrimoney
08-26-2010, 06:40 AM
doesnt merc only have like....1 decent fa? lol

MamaMiaYoe
08-26-2010, 06:44 AM
Does venus have any?

phantastic
08-26-2010, 08:34 AM
interesting....

CandiCoatted
08-26-2010, 11:50 AM
Does venus have any?

lol wait for the reply............................................. .......

nope

Matrimoney
08-26-2010, 11:57 AM
Does venus have any?

power et pimp who u guys got again? oh phan...thats it

MamaMiaYoe
08-26-2010, 12:14 PM
dont join this thread if u wont accept my pk challenge. Shooo!

Shinn
08-26-2010, 12:15 PM

First time id have to agree with u matri xD merc Fa's blow Phans a monster though

ChinaEyez
08-26-2010, 12:19 PM
Seems like an interesting event. I want to join.

MamaMiaYoe
08-26-2010, 12:25 PM
First time id have to agree with u matri xD merc Fa's blow Phans a monster though
Hey Mat! This....i think... Is one good reason to convince you to come in merc and challenge me in pk! Like i said dont be scurred! Im not special ^^ so come on and beat me in pk! XD

oXIo
08-26-2010, 12:28 PM
ill roll matrimoney with my 136 wiz with 47 rate 90 crit dmg and 805 magic atk and a whopping 30% amp

MamaMiaYoe
08-26-2010, 12:30 PM
ill roll matrimoney with my 136 wiz with 47 rate 90 crit dmg and 805 magic atk and a whopping 30% amp
For sure! Lol! Duh! XD

rectumcanal
08-26-2010, 03:47 PM
how bout everyone stand in 2 lines...go aos and shoot lances XD

Hitler
08-26-2010, 07:28 PM
doesnt merc only have like....1 decent fa? lol

ahahaha doesnt venus have any wizards?

lolnope

Matrimoney
08-26-2010, 07:30 PM
ahahaha doesnt venus have any wizards?

lolnope

the bottom of our top 20 > your top 5

lolurbannedandstilltrollingforumslikealosergokilly ourselfplease

YoungForum
08-27-2010, 02:22 PM
This venus vs. merc thing is getting old especially sense no1 ever switches to fight/prove whose better.

As for the event sounds fun ill come if i can lvl my FA up in time. im pretty sure i will if the update really is the last one of sept.

MamaMiaYoe
09-01-2010, 07:51 PM
Uhm so if the big update is really coming after maintenance, should we do this on the weekend? Saturday or Sunday?

phantastic
09-02-2010, 11:10 AM
what about labor day Monday.

TheKingofTrolls
09-02-2010, 11:40 AM
Sounds exciting.

MamaMiaYoe
09-02-2010, 12:08 PM
Labor day? Im fine with that dunno bout the others. School has prolly started for them.

Shinn
09-02-2010, 12:23 PM
no school on labor day

MamaMiaYoe
09-02-2010, 12:48 PM
I have no problem with Monday. I just need to see some people who will participate to say yes so I can finalize this plan schedule

TheKingofTrolls
09-02-2010, 12:49 PM
You should ask the new bringer to shout for all FA's to show up on monday for your event. I'm sure many will come.

Lethal
09-02-2010, 01:23 PM
You should ask the new bringer to shout for all FA's to show up on monday for your event. I'm sure many will come.

You should rename yourself to "TheKingofgots". I'm sure many will laugh.

zZAznArcherZz
09-02-2010, 05:44 PM
:) first 1 was fun
cant wait till this one

TheKingofTrolls
09-02-2010, 06:00 PM
You should rename yourself to "TheKingofgots". I'm sure many will laugh.

ha-ha that's a good one son, I'll even applaud you of thinking that up all by yourself...well done indeed.

MamaMiaYoe
09-04-2010, 05:42 AM
OK so this is the date and time

7 p.m Cabal time!!!!! after NW!!!

Monday Sept 6

MamaMiaYoe
09-04-2010, 05:44 AM
thats Labor Day.

MamaMiaYoe
09-06-2010, 05:46 AM
...and would be later at DS! lol spam mode ftw

YoungForum
09-06-2010, 08:55 PM
how'd tha event go? i was gonna come watch but i was tired lol.

fsflashy
09-06-2010, 09:05 PM
dam the whole channel was full, couldnt get in ><

MamaMiaYoe
09-07-2010, 03:40 AM
Yeah the channel was really filled with people. First Round was on channel 9, phan was on killingspree xDDD their PewPeww team beat us really bad. Then we moved to channel 12 coz some of the participants were complaining of the lag with having too much people to watch but then they followed us, and round 2 turned out to be good because our BanGBanG team won the next round. The third and final round though didnt turn out good, it was supposed to be the best part, coz I had to leave (it was so late here, yeah I had to go to school really early so parents placed a time limit for my connection xD) and I also heard some people from phan's team left to join nw as soon as it started so I wouldnt really call it a fair fight though. Its more like a tie coz round 1 and 2 are the only fights that count as fair coz everyone was present.

Liever
09-09-2010, 03:39 PM
I miss you guys! Tell Bekah I miss her too. Ill be back next week! o.o

:D Miss you too Kimmy.
I'm game for round three. This time I actually have a PC and not a damn laptop that lags like a little biznitch.
LETS GOGOGO! xD

Rage
09-09-2010, 04:05 PM
Yeah the channel was really filled with people. First Round was on channel 9, phan was on killingspree xDDD their PewPeww team beat us really bad. Then we moved to channel 12 coz some of the participants were complaining of the lag with having too much people to watch but then they followed us, and round 2 turned out to be good because our BanGBanG team won the next round. The third and final round though didnt turn out good, it was supposed to be the best part, coz I had to leave (it was so late here, yeah I had to go to school really early so parents placed a time limit for my connection xD) and I also heard some people from phan's team left to join nw as soon as it started so I wouldnt really call it a fair fight though. Its more like a tie coz round 1 and 2 are the only fights that count as fair coz everyone was present.

lol a bed time.

GoldFalcon22
09-09-2010, 04:10 PM
:D Miss you too Kimmy.
I'm game for round three. This time I actually have a PC and not a damn laptop that lags like a little biznitch.
LETS GOGOGO! xD

hai kealie! and yes im game for an actual round 3 that last one was boring =[

MyForumIsFISHIN
09-09-2010, 04:25 PM
lol a bed time.

What, you don't have one?

MamaMiaYoe
09-09-2010, 06:57 PM
Yeah Ive been asked by some of those participated to have a Round 3. But I dont know if youre up to it

Matiel
09-10-2010, 10:34 PM
Sru was a decent FA, he quit though.

Liever
09-13-2010, 01:45 AM
hai kealie! and yes im game for an actual round 3 that last one was boring =[

Hey gold :D Nice to see you 'round.

TOM! Sru was a good FA xD Squishy, but good.

KIMMY! Gogogo! :D Lets do it! The more practice the better. Lord knows I need it xD