>_>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r_nu6BKXx00

Darna
08-22-2010, 01:16 AM
Dnt get bored. U can just watch this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nm9cnB1kr44&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Matrimoney
08-22-2010, 05:59 AM
lawl u couldnt 2 bar tank with retarget? i could 2 bar w/o retarget on my bl O.o

elviento
08-22-2010, 06:23 AM
lol buy my boots brolic :D...no sirven pero igual xD

Brolic
08-22-2010, 09:03 AM
nope.

realowner
08-22-2010, 09:20 AM
lawl u couldnt 2 bar tank with retarget? i could 2 bar w/o retarget on my bl O.o

do it then and give us a vid o.o

Matrimoney
08-22-2010, 01:38 PM
do it then and give us a vid o.o

good idea, lemme just start buying back all my bl gear that i traded off moron?

id have an even easier time now with my 7/40..

Hydro
08-22-2010, 02:11 PM
the crusty mexican listening 2 black people music go play your marange

xStar
08-22-2010, 02:18 PM
the crusty mexican listening 2 black people music go play your marangeThe ashy ass nig.ger is mad.

WIpwns
08-22-2010, 02:43 PM
the crusty mexican listening 2 black people music go play your marange

u 170 yet?

oh wait
only way for u nigs to get to 170 is to bot

Brolic
08-22-2010, 03:53 PM
flaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaame'd

Hydro
08-22-2010, 04:06 PM
that was so corny....only way i get 2 170 if i bot.....real nice comeback......ok my turn...how about u stop watching my post and stop I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥in brolic I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥...furthermore...its you crusty asians white or mexican whatever u are do the bottin....nothin u guys do are legit you cant point your finger at someone if your doin the same thing your accusing someone else of doin...u f-in loser cant even write something without involving cabal no life go beat your meat 2 I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ and stop watching me dude

WIpwns
08-22-2010, 04:12 PM
that was so corny....only way i get 2 170 if i bot.....real nice comeback......ok my turn...how about u stop watching my post and stop I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥in brolic I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥...furthermore...its you crusty asians white or mexican whatever u are do the bottin....nothin u guys do are legit you cant point your finger at someone if your doin the same thing your accusing someone else of doin...u f-in loser cant even write something without involving cabal no life go beat your meat 2 I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ and stop watching me dude
AAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAHHAHAHA HHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA HHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA HHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHH AHAHAAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA
look at this poor nig rage
srry reborn posted a vid of u botting
want some lotion?
http://i33.tinypic.com/2j1wwbb.jpg

Matrimoney
08-22-2010, 04:29 PM
aahhahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahaaahhahaha hhahahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahaaahhahahahhahahaha hhahahahahhahahahhahahaaahhahahahhahahahahhahahaha hhahahahhahahaaahhahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahh ahahaaahhahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahhahaha
look at this poor nig rage
srry reborn posted a vid of u botting
want some lotion?
http://i33.tinypic.com/2j1wwbb.jpg

lolashylarry

xStar
08-22-2010, 04:40 PM
that was so corny....only way i get 2 170 if i bot.....real nice comeback......ok my turn...how about u stop watching my post and stop I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥in brolic I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥...furthermore...its you crusty asians white or mexican whatever u are do the bottin....nothin u guys do are legit you cant point your finger at someone if your doin the same thing your accusing someone else of doin...u f-in loser cant even write something without involving cabal no life go beat your meat 2 I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ and stop watching me dudeAshy nig.ger will be Ashy.

silver2020
08-22-2010, 04:52 PM
The ashy ass nig.ger is mad.

u 170 yet?

oh wait
only way for u nigs to get to 170 is to bot

both you sound mad. kthx.

Hydro
08-22-2010, 05:42 PM
first of...im on venus so i dont know how reborn can get a video of me ...second how does my cum taste?

silver2020
08-22-2010, 05:44 PM
first of...im on venus so i dont know how reborn can get a video of me ...second how does my cum taste?

they mad bro

WIpwns
08-22-2010, 05:48 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=95dWvyxzjI8&feature=search
sup nig
also, why r u mistaking that ash in ur dik to be cum
go back to school

WIpwns
08-22-2010, 05:50 PM
both you sound mad. kthx.

theres ash in ur avatar's mouth
nig too lazy to wash it kthnx

silver2020
08-22-2010, 05:51 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=95dWvyxzjI8&feature=search
sup nig
go back to school

l2spell kid,by the way what happened to that eos+8 money oh wait... kid go finish up middle school and stop no lifing on forums tryna be cool lil weirdo.

WIpwns
08-22-2010, 05:52 PM
l2spell kid,by the way what happened to that eos+8 money oh wait... kid go finish up middle school and stop no lifing on forums tryna be cool lil weirdo.
sorry i just hate it when est I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ <-- does that
hahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahhahahahahahah u jealous
since when is "lifing" a word
go back to school tard

silver2020
08-22-2010, 05:55 PM
sorry i just hate it when est I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ <-- does that
go back to school tard

i say what i mean lil kid, fail much? jealous over a full out fail person like you? i dont think so keep it up your immaturity humors me.

elviento
08-22-2010, 05:55 PM
nice vid brolic...not just anyone can do this...even with the people talking sht about doing it better without proofs...go go go pluma now (im salvadorian...for those who will start flaming about mexico)

DoItOver
08-22-2010, 05:58 PM

kekekeke, word hit right back at ya
|
|
|
V

sup nig

go back to school

WIpwns
08-22-2010, 05:58 PM
i say what i mean lil kid, fail much? jealous over a full out fail person like you? i dont think so keep it up your immaturity humors me.

yes im jealous of myself
i wish i can 2 hit my own wizard akakkakakak
B> logic pm nigg.ers

Hydro
08-22-2010, 06:00 PM
lol...first of....im 162 second of i dont have a FA i have a FB I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ my I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ more....and i dont have a costume

silver2020
08-22-2010, 06:00 PM
yes im jealous of myself
i wish i can 2 hit my own wizard akakkakakak
B> logic pm nigg.ers

keep trolling forums thats all you'll ever be good at in life nothing else dont even try,lol dealing with a 13 year old kid atm i forgot tis a shame im done here failure.

DoItOver
08-22-2010, 06:01 PM
go back to school tard

OOOOHH Youza Sensei, I get it, I get it. Can you teach me l2slangmuch?

Hydro
08-22-2010, 06:02 PM
fail noobs stop makin up stuff against me......reborn is a little hentai watching noob atleast hes watching a girl ur busy watching a man got go kill yourself

WIpwns
08-22-2010, 06:03 PM
lol...first of....im 162 ................... gogogogo bot for instant 170
second of i dont have a FA ..................... sup pinkyFA
i have a FB .............. sup lustyFB
I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ my I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥........... AHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA RAGE MORE
.and i dont have a costume .......................ur too poor to buy 1 ahhahahaahhahahhaahhaahhahahahahaha
want some of my leftover chicken?

BackUpΜENG
08-22-2010, 06:05 PM
fail noobs stop makin up stuff against me......reborn is a little hentai watching noob atleast hes watching a girl ur busy watching a man got go kill yourself
http://i33.tinypic.com/9gj4fk.jpg
shut the f up and eat my shoe

WIpwns
08-22-2010, 06:11 PM
forgot tis

l2spell
kakakakakkakakak ur cool