08-22-2010, 06:56 PM
Top ten, not number one Wiz. lol

Gamer101
08-22-2010, 09:02 PM
rockstar is an fb
the best fb on both servers for na version

Lorsel
08-22-2010, 09:06 PM
Thats good but who are the other 9? I am going to research them and their gears. I want to at least reach number 10 in the top ten FB's someday. Thats my goal.

renji642
08-22-2010, 09:38 PM
Thats good but who are the other 9? I am going to research them and their gears. I want to at least reach number 10 in the top ten FB's someday. Thats my goal.

http://i36.tinypic.com/mi0uic.jpg

EzSeleneEz
08-22-2010, 09:46 PM
top fbs probably wont show u their gear....just saying

shoot for a +7 forc wep/high CD (36+) other wep. preferably blade/kat for forcium, crystal/orb for the high CD wep

pretty sure thats the combination most of them have in common. the rest is pretty self explainitory.

Lorsel
08-22-2010, 10:15 PM
Thanks Selene. And Scr.w you Renji! I hate Naruto! XP

renji642
08-22-2010, 10:35 PM
lol

RebornSAZUZAKI
08-22-2010, 10:40 PM
gear wise venus would have most of those FB's. well there aint that much good FB's left anyways, atleast n merc theres not much.

Syllius
08-22-2010, 11:09 PM
Thanks Selene. And Scr.w you Renji! I hate Naruto! XP

omg me too XD

WIpwns
08-23-2010, 01:20 AM
2. Axcesz

Lorsel
08-23-2010, 08:30 AM
Hmmm, guess I have to get a server transfer card or just stay on Mercury and find some good ranked FB's and get as good as I can.

toca4eva1
08-23-2010, 07:33 PM
Hopefully I'm on this list =(

toca4eva1
08-23-2010, 07:34 PM
For Mercury I mean ^^v

Rastan
08-23-2010, 08:04 PM
look who came out of hiding

MyForumIsFISHIN
08-23-2010, 08:47 PM
Hopefully I'm on this list =(

You're not in this category because you're in your own, for the mFB's that is, and sadly, there's only you. Sorry that you're alone.

GoldFalcon22
08-23-2010, 08:53 PM
toca is da best

MyForumIsFISHIN
08-23-2010, 09:12 PM
toca is da best

Toca's taking a break, which means he can't be the best if he's not active.

Syllius
08-23-2010, 09:36 PM
Toca's taking a break, which means he can't be the best if he's not active.

+1 lololol

S|ivka
08-23-2010, 10:04 PM
both venus and merc
1. rockstar

2. rockstar

3. rockstar

4. rockstar

5. rockstar

6. rockstar

7. rockstar

8. rockstar

9. rockstar

10. rockstar

lol if we count the people who have bought half of their stuff with usd yes this is the right list but if we count only the legit players rockstar will not be in the list :D

RebornSAZUZAKI
08-24-2010, 12:51 AM
lol if we count the people who have bought half of their stuff with usd yes this is the right list but if we count only the legit players rockstar will not be in the list :d

lol+1

Lorsel
08-24-2010, 08:35 PM
Lets see, have to add Toca and Shadowdantey to the list of powerful FB's to learn from.

Syllius
08-24-2010, 09:11 PM
cant forget Lizen (who was wrongfully banned >.>)

EzSeleneEz
08-24-2010, 09:11 PM
Lets see, have to add Toca and Shadowdantey to the list of powerful FB's to learn from.

never heard of shadowdantey but maybe hes merc so thats why. but tocas gear wouldnt help you much because hes a magic force blader. but im sure he could still give you some helpful advice on sword force bladers, theyre not really THAT hard

Lorsel
08-24-2010, 09:14 PM
Ok, Thanks again Selene, you are always helpful. ^^ Hmmm, Ok then, have to add Lizen too, right Syllius?

Syllius
08-24-2010, 09:16 PM
yup he was pretty good, but again he was wrongfully banned so he doesnt associate with cabal anymore

Matiel
08-24-2010, 09:20 PM
yah maybe find a 14% amp forci suit like toca, except make it s amp xD

Lorsel
08-24-2010, 09:20 PM
Darn, cant get a hold of him then. :( Oh, BTW Syllius, love your Icon. Long Live Toushirou!

Syllius
08-24-2010, 09:21 PM
Darn, cant get a hold of him then. :( Oh, BTW Syllius, love your Icon. Long Live Toushirou!

XD ikr? hes effing awesome XD

Lorsel
08-24-2010, 09:24 PM
I have a Bleach Fanclub down here. I get to be Renji cuz I never think things through but according to a test I am actually Ichigo. lol Go Bleach!

Syllius
08-24-2010, 09:26 PM
haha, have u seen episode 285?

Lorsel
08-24-2010, 09:29 PM
Nope, I lack a computer so I just finished watching episode 167 saturday. I liked Grimmejowe too...

Syllius
08-24-2010, 09:30 PM
Nope, I lack a computer so I just finished watching episode 167 saturday. I liked Grimmejowe too...

yeah Grimmjow is my fave Arrancar lol other than Ulquiorra that is XD

Lorsel
08-24-2010, 09:33 PM
My friend was originally Toushirou in our club but he left. He said we should use the Villains and Arrancar too. I already called Aizen. Muahahahaha! roflmao

Syllius
08-24-2010, 09:36 PM
LOL yeah Aizen is the only villian i like xD

Lorsel
08-24-2010, 09:37 PM
Ikr? Aizen is the bomb but I like Gin Ichimaru's Zanpakuto.

Syllius
08-24-2010, 09:41 PM
Ikr? Aizen is the bomb but I like Gin Ichimaru's Zanpakuto.

idr what his zanpakutou does >.<

Lorsel
08-24-2010, 09:44 PM
It shoots beams of energy from its blade. Its called Shinzo. :3

Syllius
08-24-2010, 09:49 PM
oh yeah lol

Lorsel
08-24-2010, 09:51 PM
lol Its pretty cool but I love Toushirou's Daiguren Hyourinmaru.

Syllius
08-24-2010, 09:56 PM
yup, love his Ryusenka too XD and his ultimate attack

Lorsel
08-24-2010, 09:58 PM
Definitely. Ichigo is pretty sweet too, bein a Vaizard and all.

Syllius
08-24-2010, 10:04 PM
yeah, your gonna love his full hollow form against Ulquiorra

Lorsel
08-24-2010, 10:11 PM
What episode is it in?

Syllius
08-24-2010, 10:15 PM
cant remember but prolly around 260 or 270

Lorsel
08-24-2010, 10:17 PM
In that case I have to wait 50 more Saturdays before I get to see it. lol

Syllius
08-24-2010, 10:23 PM
haha damn D:

Lorsel
08-24-2010, 10:24 PM
Yeah, it bites. lol

Syllius
08-24-2010, 10:28 PM
i bet, but even tho i dont have a comp my lil bro has one that i use lol

Lorsel
08-24-2010, 10:32 PM
lol Nice. I have to go to my friend Aros117's house. lol

RebornSAZUZAKI
08-25-2010, 04:46 AM
lol my friend is working on changing FB's abyss crystal visual effects to make it look like ichigo's Getsuga Tenshou. i can already imagine it, would look so epic. LULZ

Spur
08-25-2010, 07:26 AM
wats the definition for best? survival? damage? skill?

if ure only looking at damage the top would be
flawless and rockstar
selene and latle

MyForumIsFISHIN
08-25-2010, 07:40 AM
wats the definition for best? survival? damage? skill?

if ure only looking at damage the top would be
flawless and rockstar
selene and latle

???????????? I thought the top FB was Spur? Everyone else are alz buyers and gear buyers so they I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥....

Rasecx
08-25-2010, 09:15 AM
In my opinion, the best FBs are the ones that are most known as powerful. If you have 100% amp and 200% CD and no one knows about it YOU ARE NOTHING.
Thats my opinion :P.

Havoc
08-25-2010, 09:53 AM
im willing to put money on rockstar as #1 fb ever. some of the stuff ive seen him do is pretty unreal (within the bounds of the game that is).

i still remember when we were still but a hatchling, making our way through open beta under the same guild T_T how times have moved.

Berserk_Fury
08-25-2010, 09:55 AM
Too bad rockstar is loaded with cash bought gear. Even if he actually is a great player, an alz buyer is an alz buyer.

Havoc
08-25-2010, 09:58 AM
if rockstar's bought anything, he's bought my heart <3

back off angelbabe!

Syllius
08-25-2010, 11:07 AM
lol my friend is working on changing FB's abyss crystal visual effects to make it look like ichigo's Getsuga Tenshou. i can already imagine it, would look so epic. LULZ

lawl ikr?

WIpwns
08-25-2010, 12:19 PM
Too bad rockstar is loaded with cash bought gear. Even if he actually is a great player, an alz buyer is an alz buyer.
looks like ur mad

Syllius
08-25-2010, 12:39 PM
looks like ur mad

looks like you mad cuz u know its actually true lolol

ohidere
08-25-2010, 04:15 PM
looks like you mad cuz u know its actually true lolol

looks like you mad cus rockstar can 1shot you with impact stab

Syllius
08-25-2010, 04:27 PM
looks like you mad cus rockstar can 1shot you with impact stab

naw i aint mad, why would i be, i know my gear is crap so your logic = fail, gg

Berserk_Fury
08-25-2010, 08:21 PM
I'm sure rockstar got a lot of his gear legit, but when there's a vent recording of his own guild stating that he bought gear with cash, it seems very likely that he actually did.

RebornSAZUZAKI
08-26-2010, 01:51 AM

so true +1

imagine if he didnt bought anything, where would he be right now? i bet no where near his current position right now.

Valdoroth
08-26-2010, 02:58 AM
so true +1

imagine if he didnt bought anything, where would he be right now? i bet no where near his current position right now.
the world will never know...

WIpwns
08-26-2010, 03:15 AM
mercs jealous of rock lulz

Friend
08-26-2010, 06:40 AM
I'm sure rockstar got a lot of his gear legit, but when there's a vent recording of his own guild stating that he bought gear with cash, it seems very likely that he actually did.

What vent recording are you talking about? If its that angelbabe one, i didnt hear anything about him buying anything, only that one guy getting raged at admitting he bought stuff (that isn't rockstar getting raged at.) No one know what his gear is, except an eof8, yet everyone think his gear is bought.. and i never seen anything that proved that hes ever bought anything, just a lot of QQ. At least in the case of xcon and fiery, there's actual players that sold them stuff and can tell us exactly what they sold and for how much. There's nothing of that sort with rockstar at all.

Berserk_Fury
08-26-2010, 08:18 AM
What vent recording are you talking about? If its that angelbabe one, i didnt hear anything about him buying anything, only that one guy getting raged at admitting he bought stuff (that isn't rockstar getting raged at.) No one know what his gear is, except an eof8, yet everyone think his gear is bought.. and i never seen anything that proved that hes ever bought anything, just a lot of QQ. At least in the case of xcon and fiery, there's actual players that sold them stuff and can tell us exactly what they sold and for how much. There's nothing of that sort with rockstar at all.

I'm pretty sure angelbabe's vent recording did mention rockstar in it, don't remember for sure though. And I remember back on OGP forums there was a name linked with the eof8 that rockstar "bought"...

Friend
08-26-2010, 08:53 AM
Yea it did mention him at the beginning, but it was never confirmed. The guy accusing rockstar was the account buyer that assumed he bought eof8 and bof7s from another player(hellsfury's cape, chobo's bof7s.) I think it was later confirmed that rockstar didnt buy bof7s from chobo from an OGP thread at the end of its days when matri suspected rockstar was banned for something illegal. The eof8 ogp thread was made by a guy that was banned for hacking, and he later told the same sad story to the dude on the youtube vid, nothing was proven in that thread. The only thing that was proven in that thread was half of his "story" was untrue when different players such as nana2 posted proof that contradicts his claims of him buying gears with usd.

I personally dont like rockstar because he seems very arrogant and doesn't talk to anyone like most tang members. But i can never really prove or think he did something illegal because i never found out anything other than rumors. Until someone comes out with the actual proof or the people that sold him something comes out and tells us what he got, i give him the benefit of the doubt. I can never understand why players judge others without knowing the full extent of the events, especially players from another server lol.

tl;dr = nothing was ever proven, just speculation as usual.

RebornSAZUZAKI
08-27-2010, 03:48 AM
the world will never know...

its almost as mysterious as a tootsie pop eh? how many licks to get to the center of a tootsie pop? XD

lulz

i believe there was a recording of him got forced to admit that he did buy "SOME" of his items, but it was never specified which, if u can still dig the OGP forums you would find it there, try google cached? since i wouldnt waste my time looking for it. if u want proof u go find it urself lolz =P

Matrimoney
08-27-2010, 05:06 AM
Yea it did mention him at the beginning, but it was never confirmed. The guy accusing rockstar was the account buyer that assumed he bought eof8 and bof7s from another player(hellsfury's cape, chobo's bof7s.) I think it was later confirmed that rockstar didnt buy bof7s from chobo from an OGP thread at the end of its days when matri suspected rockstar was banned for something illegal. The eof8 ogp thread was made by a guy that was banned for hacking, and he later told the same sad story to the dude on the youtube vid, nothing was proven in that thread. The only thing that was proven in that thread was half of his "story" was untrue when different players such as nana2 posted proof that contradicts his claims of him buying gears with usd.

I personally dont like rockstar because he seems very arrogant and doesn't talk to anyone like most tang members. But i can never really prove or think he did something illegal because i never found out anything other than rumors. Until someone comes out with the actual proof or the people that sold him something comes out and tells us what he got, i give him the benefit of the doubt. I can never understand why players judge others without knowing the full extent of the events, especially players from another server lol.

Well, he does like hiding all the gear he has which can be suspicious, but you're right nobody can really prove anything. The wierd part about it is that he reminds me of Razer, has endgame gear but seems to not anyone to see for obvious reasons. On a side note, nobody can really, "prove" Fiery has bought ALZ, but do we really even need proof?

toca4eva1
08-27-2010, 05:40 AM
(I'm just saying) What were to happen if I were to accuse every person that was stronger than me, of being illegitimate. Or maybe of hearing rumors of people being illegitimate? Don't be the looser who bases off a opinion. Base it of hard evidence.. T.T Wanna know 1 of my little dirty secrets? No....LOL

EzSeleneEz
08-27-2010, 06:09 AM

rocks not really arrogant, he just plays the game and doesnt deal with anything else. hes pretty chill if you get to know him. and honestly, how many of the strong people on venus will show you their gear? probably about 10% of them, and mainly just the ones thatll try to brag about it. a lot of people in this game seem suspicious, but being ive never really wondered nor cared how they got their stuff, just gives me something to shoot for.

coolestkid
08-27-2010, 07:25 AM
rockstar has edited stats and gm items /thread

ForceRa1
08-27-2010, 07:25 AM
yup showing off your gear is what gets you hacked might as well keep it to yourself o.o

toca4eva1
08-27-2010, 09:00 AM
rocks not really arrogant, he just plays the game and doesnt deal with anything else. hes pretty chill if you get to know him. and honestly, how many of the strong people on venus will show you their gear? probably about 10% of them, and mainly just the ones thatll try to brag about it. a lot of people in this game seem suspicious, but being ive never really wondered nor cared how they got their stuff, just gives me something to shoot for.

+1!

lolololol
08-27-2010, 09:39 AM
so true +1

+2 imagine if u didn't Download that hack you wouldn't get FvCk.

Lorsel
08-27-2010, 10:14 AM
Whoah, Abyssal Crystal is goin to look like Getsuga Tenshou!?
Yes!

Rockstar
08-27-2010, 10:21 AM
i believe there was a recording of him got forced to admit that he did buy "SOME" of his items, but it was never specified which, if u can still dig the OGP forums you would find it there, try google cached? since i wouldnt waste my time looking for it. if u want proof u go find it urself lolz =P

LOL, nice try on something that never happened hentai boy. Man, you guys with your silly stories.

FYI, I am an arrogant prick. If you hate me, that's cool, not like I care :) These nubs saying I'm chill are just lying ^^

Havoc
08-27-2010, 10:27 AM
wow, if you guys think rock is arrogant, i guess most of you guys didnt play ogp hosted cabal when i was actively playing =]

toca4eva1
08-27-2010, 10:27 AM
LOL, nice try on something that never happened hentai boy. Man, you guys with your silly stories.

FYI, I am an arrogant prick. If you hate me, that's cool, not like I care :) These nubs saying I'm chill are just lying ^^

Shutup foo!!! your chill like the icicles hanging from my 02' Subaru WRX. WAKAKA! Rockstar! your my idol! (Tears* Sniff Sniff*) You got haters cuz your the best....and the best always have haters.......nyahah ^^v

RebornSAZUZAKI
08-28-2010, 12:07 AM

well its upto the public who to believe, i mean theres no smoke if theres no fire right? then this rumors wouldnt have surfaced if there was no facts, too bad those facts is burried in time now. but its just a matter of time before they resurface again, and thats a FACT =P

toca4eva1
08-28-2010, 06:26 AM
well its upto the public who to believe, i mean theres no smoke if theres no fire right? then this rumors wouldnt have surfaced if there was no facts, too bad those facts is burried in time now. but its just a matter of time before they resurface again, and thats a FACT =P

Thats very true Rebo BUT! Rumors are rumors. Not facts. Rumors can start from either fact or false pretenses. No one will ever know unless these "Rumors" always have "Evidence" behind them. Like I could start making rumors, and I bet you it will spread lol....just saying show the evidence people! Don't be fooled by the "Media."

RebornSAZUZAKI
08-29-2010, 05:57 AM
Thats very true Rebo BUT! Rumors are rumors. Not facts. Rumors can start from either fact or false pretenses. No one will ever know unless these "Rumors" always have "Evidence" behind them. Like I could start making rumors, and I bet you it will spread lol....just saying show the evidence people! Don't be fooled by the "Media."

just sayin dude, theres no smoke if theres no fire aint that right? just sayin... just sayin ^^

EzSeleneEz
08-29-2010, 07:37 AM
just sayin dude, theres no smoke if theres no fire aint that right? just sayin... just sayin ^^

nah, i can tell ya first hand that rumors are made up by anyone looking to get a rise out of people, there's usually no proof involved. and that smoke you see is probably just him sitting back smoking a cigar and letting people talk.

toca4eva1
08-30-2010, 12:00 PM
nah, i can tell ya first hand that rumors are made up by anyone looking to get a rise out of people, there's usually no proof involved. and that smoke you see is probably just him sitting back smoking a cigar and letting people talk.

AHAHAHAH! +1 this was the best reply ever ahahah my ninja! Nice one EZ

CaitlinFB
08-30-2010, 12:25 PM
Tomaboy!! Cuz he is nice to me =P Plus he is pretty beast =D