PDA

View Full Version : New to Bladers

iTzRiDiKaLoUs
08-22-2010, 08:27 PM
Okay..So, I'm new to bladers. I just decided to create one because I was bored. I just want to know what is a good build for a Blader? I see that Str and Dex do the same..So do I just stack on str if I want to be a heavy blader? Are there any advantages of being a Heavy Blader over a Regular Martial blader? Like would the Martial Blader be better in PvE and Dungeons? If I do decide to be a Heavy Blader do I stack on str and get the 2 def rate upgrades? Or do I go with the 1 def rate and 1 def? What upgrades would a martial blader get? Also, what are some important skills I should get and what lvl should I get them to? If you are wondering if I am going to be more into PvE or Pvp I will most likely PvP and do dungeons more often. If I do go heavy blader will I struggle in PvE? Is Martial really that much better than armor blader in PvE? Does it make that much of a difference? I know I'm asking a lot of questions, but I would hate to go forward on something and later hear the other path was better for my situation. One more thing..About weapons..What should I go with? Crit blades until 115 then get forci blades? Or is crit better than forci?

Thanks for your time.

murasame_85
08-23-2010, 12:14 AM
hi,
to put it simply. try to make ur final stat like this
str - X
int - eq requirement (60-77 for mith/forcium set)
dex - X
* i mean balance both str n dex.
for low lvl focus to add str since u can extra dex when rank up battle style. after you get tran rank, try to balance both. i explain later

so armor or martial?
if you aim to wear only OSM grade, then go for heavy which mean Armor set.
Higher grade only martial available for bl which also mean the final setup for bl is back to our martial set. (mystic, sig, mithril/forcium)

this is the reason i advice you to balance both str and dex since you can wear both of them without a problem.

upgrade skill.
bl is already high def rate compare to other classes. u can get 2 def upgrade skill to improve ur def.
dun worry, pve will be the same as the bl that buy reflex upgrade.
higher lvl mob such as in pf and bosses will hit you often btw, so focus on ur def to tank em.

weapon.
i suggest to combine both crit and forci
make 1 hand hold the crit and the other 1 hold forci to improve ur base atk.
currently known both hand forci 20cd +7 is the best setup.