PDA

View Full Version : A little help here please

cimajes
08-22-2010, 11:59 PM
So, i'm a lvl 111 FB and i would like some suggestions about what armor should i buy.:confused:
Right now I have :
Teragrace Coat(FB) + 6 with 2 slots-Hp+50 and Defense+2
Teragrace Headgear(FB) + 3 with 1 slot-Defence rate +20
Teragrace boots(FB) of amp+5 - Sword skill amp+3%
Teragrace gloves (FB) of vampire +3 - Hp Steal 3% of total damage

Osmium katana of destruction +6 Magic attack+16 with 1 slot-10%Critical damage
Lapis orb of destruction+5 Attack +16 with 1 slot-Magic attack+2

Vampiric amulet+3
Critical ring+1
2X Ring of Fighter+7
Force Absorb Ring+2
2X Vampiric Earing
2X Bracelet of fighter
Epaulet of Fighter+6
Belt of guard

This are the worst items possible, right?:( Anyway, can someone advice me?

Shinn
08-23-2010, 12:15 AM
Try to Save up for a Osmium suit with amp in the slot and hp
Osium Death blow helm since your on a budget id say try and find a +6 26 or 27 dmg which run like 5m?
Boots are ok til u can afford better ones like 7 amp Terraggrace or high grade
Gloves you an prob switch out for some crappy amp ones too

get a kat an orb with atleast crit dmg in the slot preferrably 2 slot and if you can get them both deathblow(could run you quite a bit of alz)

if you can EOD for the merph ring quest very useful

Ring of fighters should either be switched too crit + 1 or hell crit ring in general or Ring of luck or ring of luck 1 and only use the force absorb when your PVE(fighting monsters)
Amulet is ok i guess not great for Pvp but i doubt ur going above 50 rate at this time xD

earing and bracelets will do til u have more money and epaulet is ok
i think a 5 dex belt is pretty cheap lol

And try to buy all your armour pieces +6

cimajes
08-23-2010, 03:03 AM
I already have 1 Osmium Battlehelm of Deathblow+5 critical damage +6% and 2 slots critical damage +20%
Osmium gloves of amp are waaaay to expensive:P they are like 20 m :( But i found teragrace gloves of amp +6 Sword skill+4%, at "only" 13m
So, i have to buy 1 katana, 1 orb and some gloves:D

About the EOD, i did 4 solo runs, but no merph ring:(

And, does anyone know how to make alz fast?:)) i farm sometimes in undead ground, with a crappy luck stuff, i get around 450Alz/mob :(
One more thing, i have 3 Seal of darkness and 7 Epaulet of the dead B2f-part1, should i try and do those dungeons? I cannot sell the entrance items...

S|ivka
08-23-2010, 03:08 AM
keep the all the entry items because in the future u will be able to do it ( maybe not solo )

RebornSAZUZAKI
08-23-2010, 05:28 AM
might wanna get rid of those 3% amp, get atleast 5% (thats the minimum decent amp ud get, if u cant afford one, a +20 attack osm destruction glove is almost as strong as a 7% amp in terms of dmg ) i would assume that u got merg ring, so 5% base+15% from merg ring+10% rol+1 = 30% rate, and i cant remember how many blade buff u can cast but think u can only cast 1 (lightning) at this lvl so thats 30+15% = 45%, this rate is a decent rate but id suggest on getting more than 50 rate, i.e. get a 8rate helm, then use a aop+3 to get exactly 53 rate, trust me 53 rate rocks compared to a 45 rate, ive tried it. then the rest go for either full crit dmg weapons or forci amps. but at this lvl id suggest forci weps since even at this lvl WA's and FS got reasonably high def around 860-950 if they are decently geared) and amp would do great against them on war. the rest of armos get amp as i said above ATLEAST 5%.

(just keep tryin to get that merg ring., it just take patience til' u get lucky.)

ohidere
08-23-2010, 06:38 AM
items which should make you an average fb:

30dmg osm deathblow helm(10dmg craft/20dmg in 2slots)
osm suit 50hp/7s.amp in slots
shadow titanium gloves 7s.amp in slot
shadow titanium boots 7s.amp in slot
3x rol+1
1x crit ring+1 (at 140 use 2rol+1 and 2crit ring +1 cus of 140 rankup)
forcium blade/katana +6 10damage in slot
lapis crystal of deathblow 6% damage or 7% damage craft (26% or 27% dmg total) --> go for forcium orb 7s.amp or lapis crystal of db 10dmg craft(30dmg total) when you get more money
epaulet of fighter +6
amulet of pain +5
bracelet of fighter +2 x2

credit to toma