PDA

View Full Version : Building my First Magic Force Shielder

Eurus
08-23-2010, 10:56 PM
Hi guys :)

I have a level 60 Force Shielder and I was wondering if I would do good in war with the following items I can afford:

Osmium Armorhelm + 6 with 30% Critical Damage
Osmium Armorsuit + 6 with 7% Magic Amp and 50 HP
Osmium Armorboots +6 with 7% Magic Amp
Osmium Armorgloves + 6 with 7% Magic Amp
2 Bracelet of Sage + 4
2 Ring of Luck + 1
2 Critical Ring + 1
Epaulet of Sage + 6
Amulet of Pain + 5
Forcium Katana + 6 with 7% Magic Amp
Forcium Orb + 6 with 10% Critical Damage ( I cannot afford a 7% Magic Amp yet, but I will soon)
2 Vampiric Earring + 3

Please share your thoughts with me.

Thank you.

Eurus

Fishy
08-23-2010, 10:58 PM
actually, that isn't half bad as far as i've seen mFS setups go. and I absolutely abhorr that class deviation lol hit the level needed for forcium and you're set for it. try and get forci m amp if you can and an EoS+7 down the road but otherwise, not bad.

Eurus
08-23-2010, 11:06 PM
Thank you for your reply, Fishy. I will level up to reach the forcium level requirement. If you have anymore thoughts, please share more. :)

Rastan
08-23-2010, 11:23 PM
you should stick with your WA and get him to 170 first before you make a mfs

Eurus
08-23-2010, 11:30 PM
OMG! :)

Thanks for the reply, Lacard. I thought about my level 145 Warrior and I will plan to level him to 170 after my Magic Force Shielder is level 115-120. I have most of the items in the list but what do you think so far of the Magic Force Shielder I created for war?

Rastan
08-23-2010, 11:57 PM
The gear doesn't really matter,just get over 50% m.amp and over 125% cd with at least 800 m.att,but being an mfs really limits what you can do in-game,dungeons will be harder and so will leveling,if you really want to make a badass magic/sword class then make an mfb....root,debuff,range..dun,and you can support your pt more,but you'll be a prick in pvp's/pk's

Fishy
08-24-2010, 12:14 AM
i didnt know anything about a WA already in existence LOL yeah, stick with that. and as Lacard said, doing things in game will really be limited and you'll be even more severely hindered by the need for a crit on every attack as mFS...mostly the reason I abhorr the idea. It really limits your potential. You can do it if you want, but if you really want a good FS experience, try and remain hybrid at the very least so that your SS non crit doesnt do only 10 dmg per hit cause you have at least some base atk and s amp xD

Eurus
08-24-2010, 12:28 AM
My first goal was a heavy FA because of RoboC0P, then Magic Force Shielder because of the youtube videos and forums, and now it would be more suitable for me to make a hybrid Force Blader. You guys do have a great point and awesome ideas. I guess if a hybrid FB has more potential, then I should at least level my Magic Force Shielder and get all my story alz (which is like 70m+) and make the Hybrid Force Blader (HFB). I know this will take some time, but in the end I will have what I want.

Please add more information to your idea with the gear I listed. I wanna make the right character I can benefit from and my party in dungeons and wars.

Thanks guys.

Rastan
08-24-2010, 01:30 AM
I wanna make the right character I can benefit from and my party in dungeons and wars.

Thanks guys.

i'll always say mfb is one of the best support classes for a group dungeon run and every party should take one with them,they can debuff,they can range and if everyone dies they can go bm1/root/fade and wait for everyone else........and this is just a theory i have so don't quote me on this,but since an fb's bm1 gets their strength from it's strongest spells (cannons,lances) wouldn't an mfb's bm1 be stronger than a sfb's bm1 due to all the m.amp increasing the strength of the bm1 benefits from cannons/lances?

Eurus
08-24-2010, 01:39 AM
"wouldn't an mfb's bm1 be stronger than a sfb's bm1 due to all the m.amp increasing the strength of the bm1 benefits from cannons/lances?" - Lacard

I don't know the answer to that, but I would like to know too.

I created a new thread regarding your question, Lacard. Check it out guys and lets throw ideas and opinions. These are really interesting questions and it should be answered for our sophistication in this game.

Everybody Wins! :)

Hash
08-24-2010, 01:47 AM
Actually i dont see a problem with mFS in dungeons =/ .. if u wanna check out their damage then look at Revz's videos on youtube (FT2 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bp2Qm0gkttg&feature=related) .. Honestly i think a sFS would be funner and would definately have a greater potential, but i think that its a lot easier to gear up a mFS than a sFS .. + sFS skills > mFS using cannons/lances the whole time

Eurus
08-24-2010, 01:51 AM
Thank you for the link and thank you for your reply, Hash.

I created another thread "Hybrid Force Blader Pros and Cons"

Please share your thoughts and opinion in that thread too.

I appreciate all your comments! :) Keep it coming! :)

Fishy
08-24-2010, 11:11 AM
i'll always say mfb is one of the best support classes for a group dungeon run and every party should take one with them,they can debuff,they can range and if everyone dies they can go bm1/root/fade and wait for everyone else........and this is just a theory i have so don't quote me on this,but since an fb's bm1 gets their strength from it's strongest spells (cannons,lances) wouldn't an mfb's bm1 be stronger than a sfb's bm1 due to all the m.amp increasing the strength of the bm1 benefits from cannons/lances?

there's but one issue with that.....lol m amp doesnt affect BM1 buffs. So while yes, your FB's bm1 would have a TREMENDOUS amount of boost to it's buffs due to your 700-800 m atk, you would be lacking in a lot of base atk that the bm1 can benefit from. plus on the side note, you'd have little to no s amp, your crit rate takes a huge hit in bm1 cause you dont get the bonus from the blade buffs, annnnnd you can't use magic attacks in BM1......so all that power would really only be good for the defense and nothing else. an mFB in bm1 would pretty much be a mobile tank and not a damage dealer. lol xD hybrid FB or sFB are really the best ways to go about it.

Eurus
08-24-2010, 03:53 PM
LOL

Thanks for the comment, Fishy.

~Eurus :)

Rastan
08-24-2010, 04:28 PM
m amp doesnt affect BM1 buffs.

do you know for sure?..or are you assuming?.....cuz if magic pt buffs make fb bm1 stronger,why wouldn't m.amp?....ugh...where's toca when I need him

Fishy
08-24-2010, 04:32 PM
do you know for sure?..or are you assuming?.....cuz if magic pt buffs make fb bm1 stronger,why wouldn't m.amp?....ugh...where's toca when I need him

it doesnt lol i tried.....believe me, i have tried. m amp has no effect on it. most of the people who think it does use BoS3slotted, and so they think the extra amp affects it when it really doesnt haha......but even a minute amount of m atk has a profound effect. im pretty satisfied with my stats for the moment, so all ive been doing is pumping Int and it's really making an effect on my Bm1

Eurus
11-01-2010, 02:52 PM
Magic force shielder for the win!!!

Hasufel
11-01-2010, 03:21 PM
MFS and MFB are both fail.

otice1
11-01-2010, 04:11 PM
MFS and MFB are both fail.

mFS>sFS for pvp

ZEPR0
11-02-2010, 08:25 AM
Hi guys :)

I have a level 60 Force Shielder and I was wondering if I would do good in war with the following items I can afford:

Osmium Armorhelm + 6 with 30% Critical Damage
Osmium Armorsuit + 6 with 7% Magic Amp and 50 HP
Osmium Armorboots +6 with 7% Magic Amp
Osmium Armorgloves + 6 with 7% Magic Amp
2 Bracelet of Sage + 4
2 Ring of Luck + 1
2 Critical Ring + 1
Epaulet of Sage + 6
Amulet of Pain + 5
Forcium Katana + 6 with 7% Magic Amp
Forcium Orb + 6 with 10% Critical Damage ( I cannot afford a 7% Magic Amp yet, but I will soon)
2 Vampiric Earring + 3

Please share your thoughts with me.

Thank you.

Eurus

get A FORCY armor boots w/ 7% Mamp its not that expensive
you could prolly get one at 200m or something

ZEPR0
11-02-2010, 08:26 AM
mFS>sFS for pvp

yeah MFS > SFS in pvp

but SFS>MFS Mwar