PDA

View Full Version : Hybrid Force Blader Pros and Cons

Eurus
08-24-2010, 01:26 AM
What are the disadvantages and advantages of a Hybrid Force Blader?

Benefits in Party
Dungeons
War
PvP
PvE
Hybrid Forceblader vs Sword Amp Force Blader or any other class

Is a heavy hybrid force blader (HHFB) better than regular hybrid force blader (HFB)?

Is this a good gear set for a Heavy Hybrid Force Blader?

Osmium Armorhelm + 6 with 30% Critical Damage
Osmium Armorsuit + 6 with 7% Magic Amp and 50 HP
Osmium Armorboots +6 with 7% Magic Amp
Osmium Armorgloves + 6 with 7% Magic Amp
2 Bracelet of Sage + 4
2 Ring of Luck + 1
2 Critical Ring + 1
Epaulet of Sage + 6
Amulet of Pain + 5
Forcium Katana + 6 with 7% Magic Amp
Forcium Orb + 6 with 10% Critical Damage ( I cannot afford a 7% Magic Amp yet, but I will soon)
2 Vampiric Earring + 3

Please Share Your Thoughts!

Thank you. :)

Hash
08-24-2010, 03:03 AM
hybrid fbs do pwn in pvp/pk, just ask QAPD =P theyre a bit harder to play as u need to do a manual combo (cant always stick to the same combo) depending on the situation ..in terms of pve, there isnt much difference between them and a sFB .. they are squishier as they have less dex, but ive seen some non-combo stunlocks for pve which help out a lot for grinding =) .. for dungeon running id say they do help in parties as they have debuffs, are ranged to some degree, and their bm1 pwns cos its based on magic attack. I suggest hybrid over a pure mFB as at low lvls a pure mFB sux =P ive only seen a few really decent pure mFBs and they're all high lvls.

Eurus
08-24-2010, 03:13 AM
Thank you for your reply, Hash. QAPD should post is opinion of a Hybrid Force Blader. I have seen QAPD in action, and her/he (I don't really know if she/he is a boy or a girl) skills are amazing.

I have never seen a Force Blader solo a Derk besides private servers. Has anybody?

Question:

Who do you think would win?

Magic Force Shielder Vs Hybrid Force Blader

WIpwns
08-24-2010, 03:25 AM
mfs got higher base magic
mfs got 2x more def
mfs got more hp
mfs got more cdi

Eurus
08-24-2010, 03:37 AM
Thanks for the reply, WIpwns.

Hash
08-24-2010, 03:40 AM
hybrid force blader, if smart, can easily kill a mFS .. QAPD is a he and he doesnt use forum (i think) but i can try n talk to him for u. mFS is easier to play than a hFB .. but ive seen QAPD kill all types of classes lol. manual combo definately makes hFB harder, and if the person using it doesnt know how to use it properly (like when i use QAPD -.-) they generally fail .. if it was just skill after skill i think a mFS would win, but if it wasnt a brainless pvp where the person using the hFB knew what they were doing, the hFB would win for sure. A good hFB user will pinpoint the exact point when to down a person, and then win while theyre on the floor QQing that they got downed lol

Eurus
08-24-2010, 03:54 AM
LOL

Funny comment Hash.

I guess if you're a brainless Hybrid Force Blader, then that makes the hFB a big fail. Well, just by thinking about how to properly use a Hybrid Force Shielder, if I do make one, I better make a good one and not a cheap one. The problem is that to make a great Sword Force Blader and Sword Force Shielder requires a lot of alz to get Shadow Titanium S.amp or Osmium S.amp 7%. In the other hand, hybrids and magic of their kind are very affordable. I think in order to make the transition from Magic to Sword FS or FB goes like this for those that aren't very lucky with drops or don't buy from the Item Shop.

1. Make a main to level 145+
2. Sell your main's gear or farm to save up for your Magic FS or hyrbid FB
3. Level up and farm your Hybrid or Magic FS or FB to a level you can beat FT1 or EoDb2f
4. When you have enough money, sell all your stuff to make the transition from Magic to Sword FS or FB

If you have a better idea, please tell me :)

MyForumIsFISHIN
08-24-2010, 06:10 AM
Honestly, If you're serious about it, I'd be 170 before going Hybrid.
Gear pieces are more beneficial if you had dual amp (7s.amp/7m.amp) forcy pieces, if not try to net yourself gloves in Forcy m.amp+6/7
Boot's I'd try Sigboots+9 100hp s.amp if not then forcy m.amp+6/7
Suit go osm 7s.amp crafted +7 100 hp
as for bracelets try to get bos6 and a bof6, otherwise get bos6/bof3slotted
Cape should be EoF7, but if not EoS7
As for your weapons, it's most benefical to go OsmKat/Lapis Orb/xtal 40 DMG
As for your stats I'd put mainly in Dex, 2nd most in INT and last in STR (Just have enough to wear the forcy m.amp pieces) The ratio should be something like 4:3:2
However you choose your build, you should make sure your M.Amp/S.Amp are throughly balanced, you don't want too much into 1 amp. Should be something like 26/20 or anything close to that.
As for weaps, it's best to go CD since you're Hybrid you'd want something that'll benefit both kinds of attacks.
As for suit the reason to go OSM 7/100 rather than forcy m.amp is because you don't want to put too much stats into STR, (as we all know the suit requires the most stats) and you'd lose that 100 hp if you went forcy m.amp suit.
And it really depends on how often and what tedencies you have when you're a hybrid, because if you use sword skills 60% of the time then it's obviously best to have a higher ratio of s.amp and if you were opting for forcy weaps, make sure to get a forcy kat(CD works but it's slightly better to go amp). If you wanted a bit more m.atk use a forcy orb(amp preferably but CD works)
With that being said you should have no problem to break 800+ on both atk and m.atk.
Most of this is common sense but being a hybrid is real tough because it's not effective unless you have dual amp forcy pieces.

MyForumIsFISHIN
08-24-2010, 06:40 AM
But on a serious note, HFB/MFB are a joke. Unless you're like toca who have 14 amp forcy pieces. And If you do manage to get yourself on dual 7/7 amp pieces, might as well go sword and stay sword because people would kill just to get forcy pieces with s.amp alone. Remember that HFB/MFB are only good for pking, pvp and occassionally war. Don't expect to be able to solo bosses or do exceptionally well in dungeons. This is a class to consider when you're extremely bored with cabal and you absolutely dont care.

AeonNathan
08-24-2010, 06:49 AM
But on a serious note, HFB/MFB are a joke. Unless you're like toca who have 14 amp forcy pieces. And If you do manage to get yourself on dual 7/7 amp pieces, might as well go sword and stay sword because people would kill just to get forcy pieces with s.amp alone. Remember that HFB/MFB are only good for pking, pvp and occassionally war. Don't expect to be able to solo bosses or do exceptionally well in dungeons. This is a class to consider when you're extremely bored with cabal and you absolutely dont care.

So true...

Eurus
08-24-2010, 03:57 PM
Thanks for the comment, guys!

Keep on bringing ideas.

Thank you.

~Eurus :)

Fishy
08-24-2010, 04:15 PM

Lol....that or you just wanna have fun with it. I mean, it IS just a game after all xD why not let loose and hold on to your good gear and setup and equip just for kicks and grins gear and alter your stats to fit it..... i mean, i cant TELL you how many times i go to MF and craft a plain forci Dai and just run around with it on my FB using round cut and rising on everything i see xD now granted, mWA is a terrible idea cause most of your stats have to go into Str just to get good stuff before you can play around. but nothing's wrong with pumpin int once you reach the amount of str you'd need for +6 forci xD haha.....hFB are alot of fun though from personal experience. alot. especially when your opponent QQs about how much damage your lances do kaka....

Shinn
08-24-2010, 06:39 PM
mfs got 2x more def
mfs got more hp
mfs got more cdi

MFs dont got root which leaves them beyond vulnerable MFS dont got darkness so WI can hit them back MFS dont got hard luck So they cant crit as often Mfs

otice1
08-24-2010, 07:07 PM
mfs got 2x more def
mfs got more hp
mfs got more cdi

mfs also have mortal bane, aod, shadow shield, are easier to level up to 170 and have a magic-based stun that is more helpful in pve than stigma. They also have a bm1 where you can cast magic skills.

Eurus
08-24-2010, 07:25 PM
LOL

You guys have good points and sounds very reasonable.

Thank you.

~Eurus :)

MyForumIsFISHIN
08-24-2010, 07:28 PM
Lol....that or you just wanna have fun with it. I mean, it IS just a game after all xD why not let loose and hold on to your good gear and setup and equip just for kicks and grins gear and alter your stats to fit it..... i mean, i cant TELL you how many times i go to MF and craft a plain forci Dai and just run around with it on my FB using round cut and rising on everything i see xD now granted, mWA is a terrible idea cause most of your stats have to go into Str just to get good stuff before you can play around. but nothing's wrong with pumpin int once you reach the amount of str you'd need for +6 forci xD haha.....hFB are alot of fun though from personal experience. alot. especially when your opponent QQs about how much damage your lances do kaka....

Lol mWA.... That takes dedication man.

Fishy
08-25-2010, 08:18 PM
Lol mWA.... That takes dedication man.

ive seen a decent m amp Forci GS in AH for a while now ^_^ as well as some decent forci amp suit stuff for it lololol