PDA

View Full Version : Good PvP combo for Mr. Fail Blader?

Revenant_Ash
04-10-2010, 11:19 PM
Viktore the Fail Blader needs a good PvP combo. My current one is:

Force Kick >> Lightning Slash >> Rising Shot >> Double Slash >> Storm Grind >> Assault >> Vital Interfere >> Lightning Slash >> Vital Interfere >> Blade Scud >> Lightning Slash

I know it may not be very good (Hell, I think it fails), so I wanna know what might be better. I was told by some people that Scud is only a finisher, and others told me it's a filler, use it in the middle, so I keep it as a finisher till I hear more people say otherwise. Skill levels are as follows:

Force Kick: 9
LS: 9
Rising Shot: 18
Double Slash: 18
Storm Grind: 18
Assault: 18
Vital Interfere: 20 (I think)
Blade Scud: 12

I also have:

Twin Moon Slash: 18
Impact Stab: 15
Flash Draw: 9 (For skilling)
Mirage Grind: 20 (Dunno why)
Blade Cry: 20 (Good AoE for PvE)

I don't like putting skills at 20 cause I like to have a good Cooldown on my skills for rapid use. Halp?

FU2
04-11-2010, 12:45 AM
Get them to 20, with all those skills you can't possibly run out of skills to use. If you are worried about them not cooling down fast enough you could use auto combo? From what i've seen ppl also usually have ls @ lvl 12 and BS at lvl 9. As for an actual combo you really should be using whatever combo fits the situation, like you wouldn't want to keep trying to use double slash on a blader when you are chasing them.

Revenant_Ash
04-11-2010, 07:32 AM
Well that's the thing, I tend to have a base combo, and I alternate skills for eachother in case I need em. Like if I'm fighting a FA, I know that they're long range. So I'll dash in-combo, attack, and save my FK in case he backs up in battle. So I would use something like Assault >> Dash >> Assault >> VI >> LS >> TMS >> FK >> Assault, etc.

I just want a general PvP combo so I can get a nice result in a not-so-specialized PvP, and something I can remember instead of just using skills when I need them, cause I'm bound to break at some point if I don't know when to use skills while another is cooling down.

mattey
04-11-2010, 11:13 AM
Mirage Grind: 20 (Dunno why)
Blade Cry: 20 (Good AoE for PvE)

I don't like putting skills at 20 cause I like to have a good Cooldown on my skills for rapid use. Halp?

You don't like putting skills at 20 and yet you have the 2 WORST skills for a Blader at 20?

Revenant_Ash
04-11-2010, 12:54 PM
Your point is good, but reasons are, I put em at 20, decided it was a bad idea, and I lack the money to put em back down. At least for Mirage Grind. Blade Cry I still use in EoD, it's a good AoE filler when I wait for Scud and LS to cool down. I never use em in PvP, EVER.

ineedhelp
04-11-2010, 12:57 PM
The best idea is to become a magic blader! use magic atks they are good for pvp and pve i have one

mattey
04-11-2010, 02:53 PM
The best idea is to become a magic blader! use magic atks they are good for pvp and pve i have one

I hope this is a joke. If not, you need to quit this game immediately and find a new one. I suggest http://rf.ogplanet.com/home.html especially for you ;)

Violet sky
04-11-2010, 02:58 PM
I hope this is a joke. If not, you need to quit this game immediately and find a new one. I suggest http://rf.ogplanet.com/home.html especially for you ;)

Omg, yes quit ineedhelp. That would be great!

Sheep
04-11-2010, 03:52 PM
your VI shouldn't be 20, its the only stun skill bladers have, you need it for pve. also, lvl 20 all those skills that you have set at 18, and lvl 20 imapct stab.

Fishy
04-11-2010, 04:08 PM
i hope this is a joke. If not, you need to quit this game immediately and find a new one. I suggest http://rf.ogplanet.com/home.html especially for you ;)

lol!!!!!!!!!!

Fishy
04-11-2010, 04:10 PM

and seriously dude, your name suits you, but i'm afraid if you've gone down this road, you are FAR beyond the help of even the most pro and all-knowing amongst us. http://latale.ogplanet.com/intro/intro.html i believe this game may be more up your alley. or maybe not o_O

Matrimoney
04-11-2010, 04:19 PM
Scud shouldn't be used against wizzies/fa's, and should never be used as a filler, finisher ONLY, its fail. Tell him don't be a retard and put your fillers @ 20, and yes VI can be at lvl 20, don't listen to the random noobs. PvP combo's vary by character, I won't tell you mine because I'm too lazy and switch them up all the time, but he shouldn't have BC or MG unless they're for fun.

carowe27
04-11-2010, 06:57 PM
Matrimoney eat Blade =P

Revenant_Ash
04-11-2010, 07:28 PM
Yeah, I really like Blade Cry for mobbing and it looks awesome, but Mirage Grind... I dunno, I can't bring myself to part with it, even though I never use it and it's a weak skill. I'll listen to Matrimoney, cause... well, it's Matrimoney. So level 20 all skills but LS and BS. Got it.

mattey
04-11-2010, 07:29 PM
Yeah, I really like Blade Cry for mobbing and it looks awesome, but Mirage Grind... I dunno, I can't bring myself to part with it, even though I never use it and it's a weak skill. I'll listen to Matrimoney, cause... well, it's Matrimoney. So level 20 all skills but LS and BS. Got it.

I left my VI at 18, but hey, thats just me.

Matrimoney
04-11-2010, 09:29 PM
I left my VI at 18, but hey, thats just me.

I bet if you changed it to 20 your combo would be the exact same.....as in VI would still get cast before and after the same skills over and over...try it sometime..

auctionmule
04-11-2010, 10:05 PM
Scud shouldn't be used against wizzies/fa's, and should never be used as a filler, finisher ONLY, its fail. Tell him don't be a retard and put your fillers @ 20, and yes VI can be at lvl 20, don't listen to the random noobs. PvP combo's vary by character, I won't tell you mine because I'm too lazy and switch them up all the time, but he shouldn't have BC or MG unless they're for fun.

yay, i was hoping i wouldnt have to post because of all the stupidity before this one :D

Enso
04-11-2010, 10:25 PM
your VI shouldn't be 20, its the only stun skill bladers have, you need it for pve. also, lvl 20 all those skills that you have set at 18, and lvl 20 imapct stab.

Lol at your signature.

YumCookies
04-12-2010, 09:09 AM
I don't like using LS 1st/ 2nd skill...

Suterusu
04-20-2010, 09:41 AM
Pshh MBL ftw!

CyrStalAFX
05-06-2010, 02:05 AM
hehe ^_^

oXIo
05-06-2010, 06:16 AM

I hope you're joking also.

MyForumIsFISHIN
05-06-2010, 07:34 AM
Force Kick >> Lightning Slash >> Rising Shot >> Double Slash >> Storm Grind >> Assault >> Vital Interfere >> Lightning Slash >> Vital Interfere >> Blade Scud >> Lightning Slash

I stopped reading right there. That's 11 skills right there, including 3 completers and 1 finisher. Your opponent should be dead after your 2nd Lightning Slash, either that or you should be dead, either way, if it takes that many skills to end a pvp, then yes fail is the correct term. And to address the skill's level, all dps should be at 20 (FK and VI could be at 18 depending on the frequency of use for them) LS and BS should be 9-12, no higher. I assume you'd still need them to grind considering you'd need 11 skills in a pvp. I'll give you a list of DPS skills you can use : Force Kick, Assault, Vital Interfere, Double Slash, Impact Stab, Rising Shot. Completer : Lightning Slash. Finisher : Blade Scud. Now you can arrange a combo to your liking with those skills I just listed, and remember to adjust them according to the class you're pvping. WI and FA require mainly DPS considering their fast cast times. Like I've stated before, it shouldn't take more than 7 skills for either you or your opponent to be dead, otherwise you need to improve in level/gear. Also when you're pvping a class like BL or FB which their completer forces you to chase, use twin moon slash to counter it.

Matrimoney
05-06-2010, 07:35 AM
I stopped reading right there. That's 11 skills right there, including 3 completers and 1 finisher. Your opponent should be dead after your 2nd Lightning Slash, either that or you should be dead, either way, if it takes that many skills to end a pvp, then yes fail is the correct term. And to address the skill's level, all dps should be at 20 (FK and VI could be at 18 depending on the frequency of use for them) LS and BS should be 9-12, no higher. I assume you'd still need them to grind considering you'd need 11 skills in a pvp. I'll give you a list of DPS skills you can use : Force Kick, Assault, Vital Interfere, Double Slash, Impact Stab, Rising Shot. Completer : Lightning Slash. Finisher : Blade Scud. Now you can arrange a combo to your liking with those skills I just listed, and remember to adjust them according to the class you're pvping. WI and FA require mainly DPS considering their fast cast times. Like I've stated before, it shouldn't take more than 7 skills for either you or your opponent to be dead, otherwise you need to improve in level/gear.

He's not going to take advice from someone who can't even quote someone correctly.

MyForumIsFISHIN
05-06-2010, 07:41 AM
He's not going to take advice from someone who can't even quote someone correctly.

Editting errors, now its fixed.

BackUpMENG
05-06-2010, 07:48 AM
I stopped reading right there. That's 11 skills right there, including 3 completers and 1 finisher. Your opponent should be dead after your 2nd Lightning Slash, either that or you should be dead, either way, if it takes that many skills to end a pvp, then yes fail is the correct term. And to address the skill's level, all dps should be at 20 (FK and VI could be at 18 depending on the frequency of use for them) LS and BS should be 9-12, no higher. I assume you'd still need them to grind considering you'd need 11 skills in a pvp. I'll give you a list of DPS skills you can use : Force Kick, Assault, Vital Interfere, Double Slash, Impact Stab, Rising Shot. Completer : Lightning Slash. Finisher : Blade Scud. Now you can arrange a combo to your liking with those skills I just listed, and remember to adjust them according to the class you're pvping. WI and FA require mainly DPS considering their fast cast times. Like I've stated before, it shouldn't take more than 7 skills for either you or your opponent to be dead, otherwise you need to improve in level/gear. Also when you're pvping a class like BL or FB which their completer forces you to chase, use twin moon slash to counter it.

Rising shot isn't a very good idea to me. I see most BLs using only assault, DR, impact stab, vital, SG, LS

MyForumIsFISHIN
05-06-2010, 07:51 AM
Rising shot isn't a very good idea to me. I see most BLs using only assault, DR, impact stab, vital, SG, LS

I believe Assault-Vital Interfere-Double Slash have low cooldowns, so they can be repeated. But the skills I just listed would be acceptable for a pvp, I'm not saying he should use them. But yeah considering how the 1st 3 skills can be repeated, it renders Rising Shot useless.

BackUpMENG
05-06-2010, 07:53 AM
Let's keep this simple. Taken from "Completely New to Bladers"

Uhm...that guide is farily old actually... I'm kind of too lazy to type out a full Blader guide atm, but I'll just tell you this - don't worry about your stat points too much until you hit Transcender [since resetting your stats doesn't cost that much]
And umm... the end game skills you need at level 20/ maxed out are:
Impact stab
Vital Interfere
Double Slash
Assault
Double Rising
Force kick (?) [up to you...]
Storm Grind
Fade Step
Dash
Twin Moon Slash (?) [up to you...]
Art of Fierceness
Field of Fear
Intense Blade
Inuition
Soul Blade [Forgot the exact name... but this is the orange buff]
Aura barrier
Mirage Step
Iron Skin
Lightning Slash [Keep at level 9/12 only]
Blade Scud [Keep at level 9/12 only]

If you see a skill and it's not on this list, it's best to keep it either at level 1 or 9 [but never maxed out since you'll probably get rid of it soon]

carowe27
05-06-2010, 10:52 AM
VI 20 LS 12 BS 20 can pretty much 3 shot people

beowolf101
05-11-2010, 07:52 PM
dayyyum what is it iwht merc and paragraphs ?

xxxchimxexe
05-12-2010, 03:18 PM
blader use all canon and lances......hahahhaha work well in war, pvp, and pve
" do it , i want to see it "

Matrimoney
05-12-2010, 04:41 PM
VI 20 LS 12 BS 20 can pretty much 3 shot people

You wish.