PDA

View Full Version : Which Class Should I Play?

TrainHeartnet
08-25-2010, 09:18 PM
Hey everyone! :)
I'm new to Caball (3 weeks in) and i'm looking for a new class. I was a Force Archer, but I'm looking at some of the different options. I looked up a few vids on Youtube, and Force Blader and Wizard look interesting. But, what do i know xD

Can you guys recomend me a class, other than Force Archer? =3
And don't say "pick what ever you want to be" cause I can't decide xD

Thanks!
-Train Heartnet

Tramier
08-25-2010, 09:37 PM
well all classes have there pro's and con's, i have one of each class personally, and i have found the force blader to be alot of fun, i also like the force shielder

yomo
08-25-2010, 09:38 PM
it depends on your style of gameplay

Syllius
08-25-2010, 10:11 PM
it really depends on whether or not you have fun playing w/e class, when i first started i played FA cuz it was really fun, but now i play FB cuz i found it to be a funner class

Fishy
08-25-2010, 10:16 PM
If you find yourself a bit more of an upfront kind of guy, the FS and WA are definitely the best. FS if you like to tank, WA if you like the sheer power of destruction. As far as speedy strikes go with a wide AoE, go BL or FB...while a bit more crit dependant than most of the classes, they are absolute rapage on the battlefield in terms of mass attacks, and FBs can make more players QQ than any other with their debuffs. Now if you're still in the market for range, Wiz is definitely your path to go. They might be the most crit dependant class if they want to come even remotely close to defeating any opponent cause of their squishiness, they make up for it with their ability to flee like no other with Blink xD but ill leave a better description of wizes to someone a little more experienced there since im not all that familiar with their class.

Syllius
08-25-2010, 10:20 PM
If you find yourself a bit more of an upfront kind of guy, the FS and WA are definitely the best. FS if you like to tank, WA if you like the sheer power of destruction. As far as speedy strikes go with a wide AoE, go BL or FB...while a bit more crit dependant than most of the classes, they are absolute rapage on the battlefield in terms of mass attacks, and FBs can make more players QQ than any other with their debuffs. Now if you're still in the market for range, Wiz is definitely your path to go. They might be the most crit dependant class if they want to come even remotely close to defeating any opponent cause of their squishiness, they make up for it with their ability to flee like no other with Blink xD but ill leave a better description of wizes to someone a little more experienced there since im not all that familiar with their class.

haha ya, Wizzy's are lil btches XD but personally i tend to go for the spellcaster class in most games since they tend to have the most epic pwnz0r aoe's XD but cabal is a diff story, i tried all the classes when i first started and found FA top be most fun class, then later i switched to FB because their just about as fun as FA anyway just more atk and def lol and idc if ppl say fb are nubs, debuff hoars, etc. they still pwn lol, plus i only use debuffs in nw and on dungeon/world bosses and when im playing around with friends or if im in a pk war

Fishy
08-25-2010, 10:24 PM
haha ya, Wizzy's are lil btches XD but personally i tend to go for the spellcaster class in most games since they tend to have the most epic pwnz0r aoe's XD but cabal is a diff story, i tried all the classes when i first started and found FA top be most fun class, then later i switched to FB because their just about as fun as FA anyway just more atk and def lol and idc if ppl say fb are nubs, debuff hoars, etc. they still pwn lol, plus i only use debuffs in nw and on dungeon/world bosses and when im playing around with friends or if im in a pk war

lol don't be afraid to make people QQ. debuffs in pvp ftw

Syllius
08-25-2010, 10:28 PM
lol nah i like to play fair in pvp =p otherwise ppl will be to scared to pvp u if u have a rep for debuffing in pvp XD

Fishy
08-25-2010, 10:32 PM
lol nah i like to play fair in pvp =p otherwise ppl will be to scared to pvp u if u have a rep for debuffing in pvp XD

lol then don't pvp me......there's no such thing as a stand and massacre each other wuss fight in my book ;) it's all out or nothin.

Matrimoney
08-25-2010, 10:35 PM
[QUOTE=Fishy;97303] As far as speedy strikes go with a wide AoE, go BL or FB.QUOTE]
its comments like this that make me lol @ I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥in tards like yourself...just quit cabal or at least dont try to give advice cuz ur terrible at it

Syllius
08-25-2010, 10:40 PM
olawd Matri came out from under his bridge, RUN FISHY!!!

Matrimoney
08-25-2010, 10:42 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uGm7TJ5--1A

i get in what i fit in roun' here

Matrimoney
08-25-2010, 10:51 PM
oh btw play a WA theyre the most op'd inexpensive classes around besides mfs but mfs's potential is less than wa's

Fishy
08-25-2010, 11:00 PM
lol matrimoney's a joke just like every other selfproclaimed pro in the game......think they know everything yet still know nothing about having fun. or a life lol

Matrimoney
08-25-2010, 11:08 PM
lol matrimoney's a joke just like every other selfproclaimed pro in the game......think they know everything yet still know nothing about having fun. or a life lol

since when is flaming gots like you on the forums not fun? wakakakaka

Fishy
08-25-2010, 11:10 PM
since when is flaming gots like you on the forums not fun? wakakakaka

since when is looking at your pathetic ass posts not fun......

oh wait

APinkCaKe
08-25-2010, 11:12 PM
Don't be mean to fish :<

Fishy
08-25-2010, 11:14 PM
Cake ^_^ =[]]]]

Syllius
08-25-2010, 11:28 PM
OHAIDER Cake!