PDA

View Full Version : When I Come Back....

Syllius
08-25-2010, 09:35 PM
when i come back im gonna be crafting Armorgloves so when i get into osm, ill post a thread on here and all crafts will be free (yes even PC's), long as u provide the mats. (dont really see the reason in charging for PC's if ppl give u the mats, cuz sometimes getting the mats is more than the charge lol)

i will also take osm 36 dmg helms and 7% s.amp osm armorboots to trade my pc armorgloves for

Syllius
08-25-2010, 09:40 PM
bump

Fishy
08-25-2010, 09:57 PM
lol.......don't expect it to be so easy xD

Syllius
08-25-2010, 10:09 PM
lol i know its not easy, on my other fb was at Tit Will battleboots

Fishy
08-25-2010, 10:21 PM
lol im on stit kats and its an absolute I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ to do >.<

Syllius
08-25-2010, 10:26 PM
lol well weapons are always harder lol, a guildie just recently got to osm blades lol (but he wont make me a osm db 30 dmg for when i come back unless i give him mats when he knows i cant even get on til i get my new pc >.>)

Fishy
08-25-2010, 10:37 PM
lol........im gettin close to bein able to craft proof......but that's gonna be quite a I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ from what I hear.

Syllius
08-25-2010, 10:39 PM
prolly lol, but that guildie im talking about got lucky, someone in the guild found it in lid or something and just gave it to him and he succeeded lol

Fishy
08-25-2010, 10:57 PM
Lucky bish! D:

Syllius
08-25-2010, 11:33 PM
Lucky bish! D:

lol right? but for osm amp gloves, boots, suit its hella hard getting the max rate +2 lol

Hazzardous
08-25-2010, 11:42 PM
I know the pains of crafting Q-Q

25th Attempt (as in, I had the proper amp) to pass boot proof in titanium finally went through (I craft martial)

Buuuut now that our economy is foyally rucked up, progress isn't getting too far. Lol

Fishy
08-25-2010, 11:44 PM

25th Attempt (as in, I had the proper amp) to pass boot proof in titanium finally went through (I craft martial)

Buuuut now that our economy is foyally rucked up, progress isn't getting too far. Lol

lol i feel your pain. stit is slower than paint drying

Syllius
08-25-2010, 11:45 PM

lol i know how that is, back when i could still play slotted tit battleboots were like 1m ea >.< and i I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ at making money lol

Hazzardous
08-25-2010, 11:46 PM
Yeah... I remember when Lv3 Martial carts were at most 500k.. 'Highballing' it so to speak; Now it's hard to find them for 1m sometimes. Stupid mystic crafting zzz

Syllius
08-25-2010, 11:48 PM
rofl ikr?

TitusTyrannus
08-26-2010, 06:34 AM
lol well weapons are always harder lol, a guildie just recently got to osm blades lol (but the btch wont make me a osm db 30 dmg for when i come back unless i give him mats when he knows i cant even get on til i get my new pc >.> what an ass hole)

haha. f.ck you too Syllius. Glad to see how you really feel.

TitusTyrannus
08-26-2010, 06:36 AM
prolly lol, but that guildie im talking about got lucky, someone in the guild found it in lid or something and just gave it to him and he succeeded lol

and again, talking about sh.t you dont know about. Someone in another guild found it, and I paid 20M for it right away. since then Ive given him over 100M worth of crafting mats for his Kats and Ammys. Get with the program before you start talking sh.t Syll.

Jenus
08-26-2010, 06:49 AM
lol well weapons are always harder lol, a guildie just recently got to osm blades lol (but the btch wont make me a osm db 30 dmg for when i come back unless i give him mats when he knows i cant even get on til i get my new pc >.> what an ass hole)

Well for one Syl....you said you would be coming back with money because you was going to spend real money on those capsules....also you are what level 20ish? You have plenty of time to get your money to make the mats not only that but you will be farming the mats as you level.

He had it given to him at a price. He's being charged half his DB craft profits til that person gets to OSM crafting themselves. So you need to learn to listen to the whole story before you become a back stabbing I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ and talk crap about him on the forums. Just because you don't get your way doesn't give you a right to talk crap about it. It's guild rules to give the carts since we don't really have money at the time.

TitusTyrannus
08-26-2010, 06:50 AM
He had it given to him at a price. He's being charged half his DB craft profits til that person gets to OSM crafting themselves. So you need to learn to listen to the whole story before you become a back stabbing I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ and talk crap about him on the forums. Just because you don't get your way doesn't give you a right to talk crap about it. It's guild rules to give the carts since we don't really have money at the time.

+1

Syllius
08-26-2010, 10:18 AM
thats just what i heard >.> not bashing him or anything sheesh >.> and im lv 44 jen

TitusTyrannus
08-26-2010, 10:35 AM
but the btch wont make me a osm db 30 dmg for when i come back unless i give him mats when he knows i cant even get on til i get my new pc >.> what an ass hole)

thats just what i heard >.> not bashing him or anything sheesh >.> and im lv 44 jen

not bashing me? Just what you heard? Try again f.cker. This sounds like your own personal thoughts to me. Uh oh Syll. Looks like you are still the same POS backstabber you always were. Nice try on the makeover, but you never fooled me.

Syllius
08-26-2010, 10:54 AM
>.> w/e its true im not a backstabber anymore lol, but yeah sorry if i offended you or anything

Syllius
08-26-2010, 11:51 AM
bump

Syllius
08-27-2010, 12:29 AM
bump

Syllius
08-28-2010, 12:25 AM
bump

LifelessSoul
08-30-2010, 12:53 AM
bump

Fishy
08-31-2010, 12:15 PM
bump

syl got banned QQ

LifelessSoul
08-31-2010, 01:00 PM
syl got banned QQ

ikr? D:, this was my first forum acc lol

BlaQueIc3
09-02-2010, 12:44 AM
I hope to be able to at least get my crafting above titanium...