PDA

View Full Version : Ammy/Earring/Wep

YoungForum
08-27-2010, 02:29 PM
what type or earring and ammy should i get.
i was thinking AOP or AOB for ammy
and either vital/resteration/guard for earring.

also should i invest in a vital belt or w/e its called?

Rage
08-27-2010, 03:29 PM
aop6
vamp earrings 7
40dmg forcium +15

ohidere
08-27-2010, 03:48 PM
vital belt+15 once plasma belt kits come out

forumMule
08-27-2010, 04:29 PM
I was thinkin this too. Im a mFA and wondered if things were different between battle/martial accessories.

ForumFiery
08-29-2010, 03:16 PM
pvp=force regeneration earrings
pve=vampric earrings
guard earring=useless

Rage
08-29-2010, 03:45 PM
guard earring=useless

agreed.

Chris7
08-29-2010, 03:49 PM
pvp=force regeneration earrings
pve=vampric earrings
guard earring=useless

another reason why you succk as much as you do.

Enso
08-29-2010, 03:50 PM
I use an AoB +8 and the extra HP has saved me many a time... and the extra MP makes me MF immune (including delevel). So that's just what I use.

MamaMiaYoe
08-29-2010, 05:37 PM
Imagine a titanium martial amp build fa with enormous int, equipped with +12 forcy amp orbs, ros+10 and cr's +2, pain ammy +6, bos+7, +8 sage cape. O.O pure damage.

otice1
08-29-2010, 05:55 PM
Imagine a titanium martial amp build fa with enormous int, equipped with +12 forcy amp orbs, ros+10 and cr's +2, pain ammy +6, bos+7, +8 sage cape. O.O pure damage.

Imagine that gear minus titanium on another class and it would be twice as good.

MamaMiaYoe
08-29-2010, 06:02 PM
Lowering the stats to that (titanium) extent is what makes it worth imagining. The m.attack u get w/ that amount of int.

otice1
08-29-2010, 06:04 PM
Actually fa are best in extended sig for pvp but nice try. The extra int isnt going to save you from getting 3 shot with 600 defense and terribad hp.

MamaMiaYoe
08-29-2010, 06:10 PM
Hmmm i dont think so, we actually had a fa who did this build. He even soloed ft. If a player has good control over his character, offense and defense can be manipulated with ease. ^^

MamaMiaYoe
08-29-2010, 06:12 PM
The build wont work for low levels, this imaginary fa im tryin to picture is at the 160's

otice1
08-29-2010, 06:13 PM
Hmmm i dont think so, we actually had a fa who did this build. He even soloed ft. If a player has good control over his character, offense and defense can be manipulated with ease. ^^

How exactly is soloing ft impressive?

Rage
08-29-2010, 06:14 PM
miavi your a g/ot no one cares about you just st.fu merc < venus. k.

/endthread.

Matrimoney
08-29-2010, 06:14 PM
The build wont work for low levels, this imaginary fa im tryin to picture is at the 160's

sorry but how exactly would a titanium fa build be good at all? even at 180 with the new update theyll get sh.it on by any 15x fa in tg....

Rage
08-29-2010, 06:15 PM
sorry but how exactly would a titanium fa build be good at all? even at 180 with the new update theyll get sh.it on by any 15x fa in tg....

healing 375 times while doing ft is fun matt. leave him be.

MamaMiaYoe
08-29-2010, 06:17 PM
How exactly is soloing ft impressive?

Looking it through 130 - 150 range perspective such successful attempts are indeed impressive.

I doubt you can even par his skills.

MamaMiaYoe
08-29-2010, 06:20 PM
Believe it or not. ^^

otice1
08-29-2010, 06:21 PM
Looking it through 130 - 150 range perspective such successful attempts are indeed impressive.

I doubt you can even par his skills.

Sorry there is no skill involved in running Ft it's entirely gear and level dependent.

MamaMiaYoe
08-29-2010, 06:35 PM
Sorry there is no skill involved in running Ft it's entirely gear and level dependent.

Uhm, i dont think so. Theres a huge variety of skills a player can harness. Since were talking boout soloing ft, i believe Choosing the right sequence of combo's and momentum to heal is very crucial when running the dungeon, as well as distance. Vamp or the gear youre talking bout may play 60% imo but w/o the 40% knowledge and skill (timing) youre poofed.

otice1
08-29-2010, 06:42 PM
Uhm, i dont think so. Theres a huge variety of skills a player can harness. Since were talking boout soloing ft, i believe Choosing the right sequence of combo's and momentum to heal is very crucial when running the dungeon, as well as distance. Vamp or the gear youre talking bout may play 60% imo but w/o the 40% knowledge and skill (timing) youre poofed.

Everything you listed can be passed by as common sense not skill. Dashing in combo and retargetting blader bm2 is skill, choosing to wear vamp and comboing isn't.

MamaMiaYoe
08-29-2010, 07:02 PM
Everything you listed can be passed by as common sense not skill. Dashing in combo and retargetting blader bm2 is skill, choosing to wear vamp and comboing isn't.

Timing is what im talking about. Spamming skills with vamp while on combo wont work. Youd be surprised how many fa would use ss or gd and die as a result. If youre not fast enough to fade (or even dash depending on what angle ure into) and maintain that distance to put in those skills that will lock hard hitting mobs, their spike dmge might just be enough to bring u down and waste more time in that dungeon. Unless you know the fade+dash speed trick to move fast enough to get back , youll just waste time.

Rage
08-29-2010, 07:19 PM
Timing is what im talking about. Spamming skills with vamp while on combo wont work. Youd be surprised how many fa would use ss or gd and die as a result. If youre not fast enough to fade (or even dash depending on what angle ure into) and maintain that distance to put in those skills that will lock hard hitting mobs, their spike dmge might just be enough to bring u down and waste more time in that dungeon. Unless you know the fade+dash speed trick to move fast enough to get back , youll just waste time.

the music on your blog is hard to listen to.

MamaMiaYoe
08-29-2010, 07:31 PM
Your ignorance about our players proves how pitiful youll end up being once u visit our server. Even tho this person im talking about quitted a long time ago. I still think ull be badly beat up even by this pro 138 wiz (who i know of).
>.<

chainlock
08-29-2010, 10:17 PM
Lowering the stats to that (titanium) extent is what makes it worth imagining. The m.attack u get w/ that amount of int.

The stats required for forcium orbs are higher than osm martial, why titanium?

SilvusX
08-29-2010, 11:32 PM

Neiro? His Ft Video was quiet amazing.

SilvusX
08-29-2010, 11:33 PM

but this pretty much sums it up on what I had in mind.

Osm +7 is 57 str and dex, both are way lower than forcium orbs

MamaMiaYoe
08-30-2010, 05:07 AM
tbh I dont understand either, perhaps its too cheap to upgrade and extend lol. But if you saw the person, he was all tit. He prolly got obsessed with osm
martial stats and decided to go lower. Its not stupid, the guy can control his fa really well. Dont get me wrong tho, neiro never amazed me. Im just saying he's one fa who did it.

YoungForum
08-30-2010, 05:48 PM

All pc amp/death tit/phery gear +7 all extended would interesting to see. but he would still lose m.atk becuase he's using phery's wouldnt he? and if he's using forcy orb then whats the point of wearing tit wen your stats will allow you to wear osm becuase of your weps?

Cstriker
08-30-2010, 08:30 PM
All pc amp/death tit/phery gear +7 all extended would interesting to see. but he would still lose m.atk becuase he's using phery's wouldnt he? and if he's using forcy orb then whats the point of wearing tit wen your stats will allow you to wear osm becuase of your weps?

How would someone hitting 10s with bm2 be interesting to see

YoungForum
08-30-2010, 08:46 PM
i was talkin dmg and cd wise not bm2.

MamaMiaYoe
08-31-2010, 08:24 AM
68 str / 136 dex for osm mfa ryt? = forcium orb +7 stats. Yeah thats right , that wont make sense. Lol nvm that imaginary fa! Only a topaz 40% crit dmge orb will make it work and neiro wasnt using +7 Forcy orbs too.