PDA

View Full Version : Top 10 Warriors Venus/Mercury

Thundarr
04-11-2010, 07:29 AM
Just wondering who the current top 10 warriors are for both servers.

Sheep
04-11-2010, 03:13 PM
out of Venus, DarrkD and bumba are definitely the top WA's o.o

silver2020
04-12-2010, 10:11 AM
im working on it

WAKAKAKEKE
04-12-2010, 10:20 AM
i vote SeismicWave and ImSoNinja. KAKAKKEKEKE

MandaloreTheIndomitible
04-14-2010, 10:48 AM
There are no "distinct" Warriors in Merc =/. All the ones that were hacked, bought alz, used exploits, etc.

NiteFalcon
04-14-2010, 06:23 PM
"all" of them righhhtttt

ghostface
04-14-2010, 06:41 PM
in no order fromwhat i remember: (venus)
bumba, aeonseternal, darrkd, unsanctified, champ, nightbarron, frankthetank, coolhandluke, juvy, nene

WIpwns
04-14-2010, 07:13 PM
darrkd > aoens

OutOfYourLeague
04-14-2010, 09:01 PM
Fajardz, bumba, and all of the WA tangs and critical in venus

ThisisaForumId
04-15-2010, 03:17 PM
There are no "distinct" Warriors in Merc =/. All the ones that were hacked, bought alz, used exploits, etc.

Well, if you're going to do that.

I'm going to nominate myself. Rehaniko. We all know you're not very good, Gregory.
Shame I don't play anymore.

MandaloreTheIndomitible
04-15-2010, 04:10 PM
Well, if you're going to do that.

I'm going to nominate myself. Rehaniko. We all know you're not very good, Gregory.
Shame I don't play anymore.
It's a shame that you barely scored higher than me, and you built... Adam.

Pwntasticman
04-15-2010, 04:13 PM
who the heck are you im greg you wannabe

MandaloreTheIndomitible
04-15-2010, 05:59 PM
who the heck are you im greg you wannabe
Oh you ever so wish you were me, next time you want to be an imposter try using the same language as they do. ;)

ThisisaForumId
04-15-2010, 07:32 PM

Screenshot? What is that? You don't have any? QQ that I'm better than you Greg.
Here is a screenshot of me outscoring you. You had bringer at the time. =)
I had no title also, you can tell because my HP is low. I should have 25k at least with a guardian title.

http://img20.imageshack.us/img20/7968/seewhatimean.jpg

TacoBell
04-15-2010, 10:03 PM
I see nezraals busy getting rolled in merc just like he did in venus.

Marth
04-16-2010, 09:06 AM
I see nezraals busy getting rolled in merc just like he did in venus.

Put the cursor on his name and you'll see this.
Damage given: 500,000
Damage taken: 3,325,763

ThisisaForumId
04-16-2010, 10:52 AM
Hey, no Force Shielder bull in here LOL

Chris7
04-16-2010, 07:55 PM
lol marth. you evil!

Marth
04-16-2010, 07:57 PM
Lol it's true though! I'm not saying it to be mean, I'm saying it because it's true and the procs know this as well, they're the ones that tell me lol.
But to stay on topic.
Venus
Bumba, DarrkD, and nobody else that I can think of.

tomaboy
04-16-2010, 08:00 PM
Lol it's ture though! I'm not saying it to be mean, I'm saying it because it's true and the procs know this as well, they're the ones that tell me lol.
But to stay on topic.
Venus
Bumba, DarrkD, and nobody else that I can think of.

Keep forgetting Weaponxii why don't you...

Marth
04-16-2010, 08:07 PM
Oh yea weapon of course, but I was referring to the ones that are consistently active. But if I'm supposed to throw others in there then yes Weaponxii is in that list.

Chris7
04-16-2010, 08:45 PM
yeah, Weapon's a beasttt

beowolf101
04-16-2010, 10:45 PM
Screenshot? What is that? You don't have any? QQ that I'm better than you Greg.
Here is a screenshot of me outscoring you. You had bringer at the time. =)
I had no title also, you can tell because my HP is low. I should have 25k at least with a guardian title.

http://img20.imageshack.us/img20/7968/seewhatimean.jpg

thats one of th elowest warrior scores iv seen o.O even for a 170

MyForumIsFISHIN
04-16-2010, 11:08 PM
We all know GregFishin is the top WA in Mercury.

ThisisaForumId
04-18-2010, 12:49 AM

So where is that reply? Oh wait? You have no proof? s to be you man. I've never built for Bringer against you, unfortunately, you just .

Valdoroth
04-18-2010, 01:21 AM
I've got and idea, someone who goes to alot of the wars should write/type down 1 of each of the top classes in their server's scores for each NW for like 3 weeks (so that you can get different bringers bcs some ppl farm one week and not the next) and avg them out. Bingo there you have it :D
or rather at end of week get the bringer's scores b4 it resets for a month or two and avg those. That would be alot easier and would work decently

ThisisaForumId
04-18-2010, 10:49 AM
I've got and idea, someone who goes to alot of the wars should write/type down 1 of each of the top classes in their server's scores for each NW for like 3 weeks (so that you can get different bringers bcs some ppl farm one week and not the next) and avg them out. Bingo there you have it :D
or rather at end of week get the bringer's scores b4 it resets for a month or two and avg those. That would be alot easier and would work decently

..... Seriously?

Also, Greg I'm still waiting.

Marth
04-18-2010, 01:50 PM
Whos warrior bringer on the proc side in Venus, is it still DarkGen?

Sheep
04-18-2010, 01:55 PM
Whos warrior bringer on the proc side in Venus, is it still DarkGen?
yeah

Marth
04-18-2010, 02:00 PM
Wow thats kinda sad, I would assume someone could at least give him a race for it. No offense to him because hes a friend of mines and hes quite the character, however I find it that he relies on BM2 and aura way too much, after that it's fairly easy to take down. If he can learn to hold his own without the use of constant BM and auras then he'll be super good.

ThisisaForumId
04-18-2010, 02:59 PM
Still waiting for GregFishin to post screenshots of me building for bringer against him

WIpwns
04-18-2010, 06:20 PM
Venus : Rapchez
Merc : Spur

Rockstar
04-18-2010, 06:21 PM
Venus : Rapchez
Merc : Spur

Best warriors for sure.

Darkgenesis
04-18-2010, 08:17 PM
Wow thats kinda sad, I would assume someone could at least give him a race for it. No offense to him because hes a friend of mines and hes quite the character, however I find it that he relies on BM2 and aura way too much, after that it's fairly easy to take down. If he can learn to hold his own without the use of constant BM and auras then he'll be super good.

pak u -_- ill do tat after i get my 2 piece of forc left

Marth
04-18-2010, 09:22 PM
Lol Gen! Dont fret, it's not like you're the only one that has this issue. It's all about knowing your class and playing it more strategicly.

tomaboy
04-18-2010, 09:27 PM
Lol Gen! Dont fret, it's not like you're the only one that has this issue. It's all about knowing your class and playing it more strategicly.

He finds that hard to do as he's trapped in a bind I set on him more often than not. =P

Marth
04-18-2010, 09:35 PM
At least someone on the capella side binds. -_-
Hopefully Tri does as well.

Darkgenesis
04-19-2010, 04:31 PM
At least someone on the capella side binds. -_-
Hopefully Tri does as well.

T_T i blame it all, its cap side FBs they like to Root me for fun, toma T_T, TRI because hes my old guildie, and lordforceblader cause hes my friend, other FBs liek guardianpat like to be nub and root bringers T_T

And yes i sometimes just die on purpose if i have no BM, otherwise how do i always score 300+ hehe

coolkid
04-19-2010, 04:34 PM
DarkGen are you the gregfishin of Venus?

MandaloreThelndomitible
04-19-2010, 04:41 PM
Gregsmash

renji642
04-19-2010, 05:47 PM
nobody on venus is gregfishin status..sorry *sadface*

ThisisaForumId
04-19-2010, 06:54 PM
Gregsmash

Not the real greg, but still a got none the less.

Still waiting on you Greg

WIpwns
04-19-2010, 06:56 PM
WAs QQ alot =o

ThisisaForumId
04-20-2010, 11:26 AM
Nah, I just have history with the got known as Greg.

Darkgenesis
04-20-2010, 04:18 PM
DarkGen are you the gregfishin of Venus?

i do tank 1mil dmg not more, but my dmg is always 1.8mil - 2.4mil, which i bet merc cant do, i score 280+ at a regular basis, and u guys showing off 230 points.... lol

ThisisaForumId
04-21-2010, 12:32 PM
Still waiting Greg. It's been what, a week or so now?

Clearly I didn't build for bringer against you, ever.

MandaloreTheIndomitible
04-23-2010, 06:28 PM
Still waiting Greg. It's been what, a week or so now?

Clearly I didn't build for bringer against you, ever.

I don't need SS's to know that you're a fraud. lol. oh and btw, being higher by 10 points doesn't mean crap. lol. it just meant you FARMED some more BASES ;D anyway, come talk to me when you take bringer again....

MandaloreThelndomitible
04-23-2010, 06:35 PM
Not the real greg, but still a got none the less.

Still waiting on you Greg

Not building in war doesn't making me a got. Ignorant.

oops double post

NiteFalcon
04-23-2010, 06:55 PM
Greg can you sign my GS?

ThisisaForumId
04-23-2010, 11:19 PM
I don't need SS's to know that you're a fraud. lol. oh and btw, being higher by 10 points doesn't mean crap. lol. it just meant you FARMED some more BASES ;D anyway, come talk to me when you take bringer again....

Burden of proof is on you! Not me.

Also, if you're so good, shouldnt' you beat me every war? You've never beat me in a war, unless I was waitlisted. ANYWAY
Once you PROVE I'm a fraud, then I'll be a bit more humble. Until then, you can keep BELIEVING I am one. It's okay to think you're better than me, but I KNOW I am better than you.

tomaboy
04-23-2010, 11:23 PM
T_T i blame it all, its cap side FBs they like to Root me for fun, toma T_T, TRI because hes my old guildie, and lordforceblader cause hes my friend, other FBs liek guardianpat like to be nub and root bringers T_T

And yes i sometimes just die on purpose if i have no BM, otherwise how do i always score 300+ hehe

But oh...what fun are the binds without the mana freeze and the level down and the hard luck too? ^^

<3 No xD

MandaloreTheIndomitible
04-24-2010, 08:32 AM

Also, if you're so good, shouldnt' you beat me every war? You've never beat me in a war, unless I was waitlisted. ANYWAY
Once you PROVE I'm a fraud, then I'll be a bit more humble. Until then, you can keep BELIEVING I am one. It's okay to think you're better than me, but I KNOW I am better than you.

Then get on game... oh wait....

ThisisaForumId
04-24-2010, 11:26 AM

Then get on game... oh wait....

Get to the point Greg. Stop trying to avoid PROVING something.

My challenge to you: PROVE that I built against you for bringer. If you can't prove, man up, stop being such a chicken and apologize.

MandaloreTheIndomitible
04-24-2010, 06:08 PM
Cool story.

ThisisaForumId
04-24-2010, 07:21 PM
Cool story. I'm too much of a to actually provide evidence to my callouts.

Chicken. You've always been a , crying in vent. Thev and I had a bet on how long it would take you to cry, and he won. I thought you'd hold out longer.

Just a personal question, Greg. Do girls laugh at you when you try to talk to them? Because I honestly believe you are incapable of social interaction with the opposite gender.

FU2
04-24-2010, 08:01 PM
Lol @ post above. Pwnt.

MandaloreTheIndomitible
04-25-2010, 08:51 AM
Chicken. You've always been a , crying in vent. Thev and I had a bet on how long it would take you to cry, and he won. I thought you'd hold out longer.

Just a personal question, Greg. Do girls laugh at you when you try to talk to them? Because I honestly believe you are incapable of social interaction with the opposite gender.

Says the guy posting on a forum in which is is banned from the game. Personal Assaults show that you fail, I mean com'on if you really are that stressed of Cabal you might wanna drop it completely. ;)

ThisisaForumId
04-25-2010, 09:18 AM
Says the guy posting on a forum in which is is banned from the game. Personal Assaults show that you fail, I mean com'on if you really are that stressed of Cabal you might wanna drop it completely. ;)
Banned or not, I could make a new character and by 145, it'd be better than your character.
Also, look at your signature. Look at it. Who the hell tries to learn a second language....that is FICTIONAL. Inept, anti-social losers.
You've proven your character here also, as you refuse to try and prove a claim that you have made. It shows that you lack conviction and are prone to exagerration about events.

Want me to continue whipping you, or does your masochistic mind love this?

MandaloreTheIndomitible
04-26-2010, 03:32 AM
Banned or not, I could make a new character and by 145, it'd be better than your character.
Also, look at your signature. Look at it. Who the hell tries to learn a second language....that is FICTIONAL. Inept, anti-social losers.
You've proven your character here also, as you refuse to try and prove a claim that you have made. It shows that you lack conviction and are prone to exagerration about events.

Want me to continue whipping you, or does your masochistic mind love this?

Hey bro guess what. Cool story, look upon yourself first before making more personal calls. I don't need to prove anything. Oh and btw... keep whipping me, because it just shows how sad you really are ;)

MandaloreTheIndomitible
04-26-2010, 12:50 PM
WAs QQ alot o.o
Only banned ones do ;P

DeathWish24
04-27-2010, 06:29 AM
lawl in short, i have to agree with rehaniko here.

he was a way better wa than you greg, and i guess me but i still had more to improve. despite all your derping on shout, you actually held your own in war. and your one of the few wa's that do more damage given than taken. *cough greg.

Chris7
04-27-2010, 10:07 AM
is it really that difficult to play nation war?...

anyway, back to topic. I wanna see some warrior lists (mainly a merc one)

ThisisaForumId
04-27-2010, 10:37 AM
Only banned ones do ;P

what was that? =D

MandaloreTheIndomitible
04-27-2010, 10:37 AM
lawl in short, i have to agree with rehaniko here.

he was a way better wa than you greg, and i guess me but i still had more to improve. despite all your derping on shout, you actually held your own in war. and your one of the few wa's that do more damage given than taken. *cough greg.
My dmg given to kill ratio is higher is greater than his, I beg to differ, lol.

ThisisaForumId
04-27-2010, 10:39 AM
I don't need to prove anything

You said I built for bringer, I asked for proof...That means you have to prove something...

My dmg given to kill ratio is higher is greater than his, I beg to differ, lol.

Right....Because you know my kills.....
Also Seismicwave beat you with 1600 points for bringer last week on OGP

1600 is nothing

Darkgenesis
04-27-2010, 06:48 PM
1600 is nothing[/QUOTE]

http://img132.imageshack.us/img132/836/cabalver101100221190400.jpg

+1

xStar
04-28-2010, 05:23 AM
http://img132.imageshack.us/img132/836/cabalver101100221190400.jpg^Monster in war. And he didnt even have his forcium amp suit then :)

+1didnt even have his forcium amp then monster

NiteFalcon
04-28-2010, 06:15 AM
All I want is for Greg to sign my GS =(

Rockstar
04-28-2010, 09:40 AM
People actually care about NW still?

silver2020
04-28-2010, 09:42 AM
yea i didnt know you have to be top in NW to be best WA

MandaloreTheIndomitible
04-28-2010, 11:01 AM
You said I built for bringer, I asked for proof...That means you have to prove something...

Right....Because you know my kills.....
Also Seismicwave beat you with 1600 points for bringer last week on OGP

1600 is nothing
It is nothing, and note he didn't beat me. I didn't go to war. rofl.

ThisisaForumId
04-28-2010, 01:08 PM
Done with this thread.
You fail as a warrior Greg.
You failed to prove that I built for bringer against you
You've proved that you're nothing but excuses or lies
You're a waste of my time to continue this argument. Have fun being a virgin =)

MandaloreTheIndomitible
04-28-2010, 06:03 PM
Done with this thread.
You fail as a warrior Greg.
You failed to prove that I built for bringer against you
You've proved that you're nothing but excuses or lies
You're a waste of my time to continue this argument. Have fun being a virgin =)
Cool story bro, come back when you have another insult that's new to ever so humor me. Keep digging the pitiful mass known as Adam.

ThisisaForumId
04-29-2010, 03:58 PM
Cool story bro, come back when you have another insult that's new to ever so humor me. Keep digging the pitiful mass known as Adam.
Hate to last word, but your attempt to sound sophisticated/intellectual failed. It just makes you seem pompous. When you write anything, you have to be direct.

For example
Greg, your everlasting attempt at gotry amuses me to certain heights which I cannot fathom to describe.
is not as good as
Greg, you're being a got. I can't describe how hard I'm laughing at you.

Have fun at being fail in Cabal. My advice for you, true helpful advice, is that you stop playing and get out into the real world a bit more often. Take up a sport or athletic activity.
Get a girlfriend, or a job, or something. Just do something other then looking at a monitor.

ASCENSIONNNNN
04-30-2010, 08:25 PM
Whos the better wa now rehaniko greg +9 sig boots waaaaaaaaat!

MandaloreTheIndomitible
04-30-2010, 09:56 PM
Hate to last word, but your attempt to sound sophisticated/intellectual failed. It just makes you seem pompous. When you write anything, you have to be direct.

For example
Greg, your everlasting attempt at gotry amuses me to certain heights which I cannot fathom to describe.
is not as good as

Have fun at being fail in Cabal. My advice for you, true helpful advice, is that you stop playing and get out into the real world a bit more often. Take up a sport or athletic activity.
Get a girlfriend, or a job, or something. Just do something other then looking at a monitor.
Says the one who trolls forums...

ThisisaForumId
04-30-2010, 11:07 PM
Says the one who trolls forums...

I also have a job, go out and see my friends, and longboard. What do you do?

Not to mention I travel, which even you've seen photos of.

Also, way to not respond to anything I actually said. I know it's hard for you, but someday you'll be able to understand.

MandaloreTheIndomitible
05-01-2010, 07:07 AM
I also have a job, go out and see my friends, and longboard. What do you do?

Not to mention I travel, which even you've seen photos of.

Also, way to not respond to anything I actually said. I know it's hard for you, but someday you'll be able to understand.

You assume I don't do the same. But I do indeed.

P.S.
Weren't you done with this thread? ;P

LordNorth
05-01-2010, 07:34 AM

For example
is not as good as

This sir was an epic post. Oh and Greg, who is the biggest joke WA in Cabal?

MandaloreTheIndomitible
05-01-2010, 02:01 PM
A warrior with full M.amp?

MandaloreThelndomitible
05-01-2010, 02:03 PM

For example
is not as good as

QQ all you want. You're banned and I'm not. That direct enough for you?

I am 8D

ChaosWars
05-01-2010, 02:13 PM
cool story bro

ThisisaForumId
05-01-2010, 03:25 PM

A warrior with full M.amp?

He's implying that you're the worst warrior, dumbass.

MandaloreTheIndomitible
05-01-2010, 06:00 PM
He's implying that you're the worst warrior, dumbass.

Hey guys, didn't he say he was done with this thread?

This thread has become a flame, so its not worth reading. Keep on posting, because half the stuff people post is from the tabloids... I don't believe much more is needed to be said.

MandaloreThelndomitible
05-01-2010, 06:14 PM

This thread has become a flame, so its not worth reading. Keep on posting, because half the stuff people post is from the tabloids... I don't believe much more is needed to be said.

Wow, are you ing retarded?

WIpwns
05-02-2010, 07:30 AM
whys there 2 gregs -_-

ThisisaForumId
05-02-2010, 08:54 PM

like you saying I build

icebrand
05-05-2010, 04:54 PM
My advice for you, true helpful advice, is that you stop playing and get out into the real world a bit more often. Take up a sport or athletic activity.

lol, says the lvl170. sorry, this thread is just laughable.

Loit
05-05-2010, 05:45 PM
i dont know what more sad dumb or rehanikO kakakakakaka

iPee
05-05-2010, 05:53 PM
i dont know what more sad dumb or rehanikO kakakakakakayo sdfu and go help father handoi in kitchen

VeeOhhCee
05-08-2010, 05:29 AM
gunna get banned for the language????

VryneUchiha
05-29-2010, 03:28 PM
Merc I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥s ^_^

WhatUpPimpin
08-01-2010, 05:53 PM
Can I be a cool ass Warrior too? :D

jimbo
08-01-2010, 06:06 PM

i new seismic for a while and he dont buy alz or hack or used exploites... and im tired of seeing threads like this didnt some one post like 5 threads similiar to this the top who ever

WhatUpPimpin
08-01-2010, 07:19 PM
i new seismic for a while and he dont buy alz or hack or used exploites... and im tired of seeing threads like this didnt some one post like 5 threads similiar to this the top who ever

you should ask Unkn0wnCharacter what he thinks of seismic

jimbo
08-01-2010, 07:22 PM
you should ask Unkn0wnCharacter what he thinks of seismic

LOL. What you think he is going to say?

WhatUpPimpin
08-16-2010, 01:51 AM
LOL. What you think he is going to say?

afraid to ask?

ReknoWunzz
12-06-2010, 07:59 AM
Best in Merc. Well atleast most Legit.

DarkCrusader
Ludos
gregfishin
Trapizium0
ICEM4n
Rehaniko

=)

Mrshoveit
12-06-2010, 08:00 AM
S0LDIER is a good Warrior i saw him beat like evry challenger 20 to 30 lvls higher than him...
he in server venus lvl 135

PopThatCherry
12-07-2010, 11:48 PM
i think i should be on merc's list =P

IaMaLive
12-09-2010, 10:50 AM

DarkCrusader
Ludos
gregfishin
Trapizium0
ICEM4n
Rehaniko

=)

only players maybe worth mentioning from your list is trap and rehaniko....DC's gear is good but has the skills of a lv1 wa

ReknoWunzz
12-09-2010, 07:39 PM
only players maybe worth mentioning from your list is trap and rehaniko....DC's gear is good but has the skills of a lv1 wa

Hes down graded his WAs gear to gear up his other chars.
but hes still good in pvp.

MagitekGirl
12-09-2010, 07:46 PM
Best (legitimate) warriors out of Mercury and Venus UP TO DATE:

MagitekGirl
MagitekGirl
MagitekGirl
MagitekGirl
..um.. I think its MagitekGirl
MagitekGirl
..did I say MagitekGirl
MagitekGirl
MagitekGirl
and MagitekGirl (idk if thats how you spelt her name)

Haters gonna hate :p

ThisisaForumId
12-09-2010, 08:13 PM

DarkCrusader
Ludos
gregfishin
Trapizium0
ICEM4n
Rehaniko

=)

Greg shouldn't be in there :)

iSeeYou123
12-09-2010, 08:14 PM
Best (legitimate) warriors out of Mercury and Venus UP TO DATE:

MagitekGirl
MagitekGirl
MagitekGirl
MagitekGirl
..um.. I think its MagitekGirl
MagitekGirl
..did I say MagitekGirl
MagitekGirl
MagitekGirl
and MagitekGirl (idk if thats how you spelt her name)

Haters gonna hate :p

cool story brah

ReknoWunzz
12-09-2010, 08:35 PM

ohh yeahh , RedPhoenix would be up there at #1.

DOGTITSLOLWUT
12-09-2010, 09:01 PM
DarkCrusader Scams Guildes
Ludos
gregfishin Failed Hacker/Alz Buyer
Trapizium0
ICEM4n
Rehaniko Seireitei cheerleader and DK I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥er.

RekeesEnivid
12-09-2010, 09:08 PM
Rockstar is best warrior in the world

MagitekGirl
12-09-2010, 09:21 PM
Rockstar is best warrior in the world

was*

ReknoWunzz
12-09-2010, 09:26 PM
Ludos
Trapizium0
ICEM4n
Rehaniko Seireitei cheerleader and DK I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥er.

Scam guildies ? LOL ACTUALLY! im in ImmortalSouls , and have been since creation. Hes LEGIT.

DOGTITSLOLWUT
12-09-2010, 09:30 PM
Scam guildies ? LOL ACTUALLY! im in ImmortalSouls , and have been since creation. Hes LEGIT.

Then you're blind, or a moron.

ReknoWunzz
12-09-2010, 09:41 PM
Then you're blind, or a moron.

Whatever Brahh , Speak what you dont know lolz

NiteFalcon
12-09-2010, 09:42 PM
this is a cool list.

ReknoWunzz
12-09-2010, 10:02 PM
This thread gets a Special Beam CANNON! >:]

_`| / __`| / __`| / __`| / .-^ ___
---/ /----/ /----/ /----/ /--=^^ ^^=,
--/ /----/ /----/ /----/ /---=__ __='
|._/ |._/ |._/ |._/ ^^^

DOGTITSLOLWUT
12-09-2010, 10:09 PM
Whatever Brahh , Speak what you dont know lolz

Hmmm well then lets go back, A year and half ago?
DC picks up a blade that Delux dropped, then the moron tries to sell it, but instead of linking it in loud chat, hommie links it party.
Case closed, go back to worshiping your guild leader now.

ReknoWunzz
12-09-2010, 10:11 PM
Hmmm well then lets go back, A year and half ago?
DC picks up a blade that Delux dropped, then the moron tries to sell it, but instead of linking it in loud chat, hommie links it party.
Case closed, go back to worshiping your guild leader now.

lol Why you bringin up old shiz , Try to be a little in the "NOW".

Chris7
12-09-2010, 10:48 PM
this is a cool list.

lol these people are retarded.

DOGTITSLOLWUT
12-09-2010, 10:58 PM
lol Why you bringin up old shiz , Try to be a little in the "NOW".

Just bringing up the fact that your guild leader is a liar and a cheat, and got what he deserved.
End of story, next please.

ReknoWunzz
12-10-2010, 09:15 AM
Just bringing up the fact that your guild leader is a liar and a cheat, and got what he deserved.
End of story, next please.

What a Cute way to Express your jealousy ^^
you get mad respect.

MandaloreTheIndomitible
12-10-2010, 10:02 AM

Cool Story.

Ludos
Trapizium0
ICEM4n

Lawl.

DOGTITSLOLWUT
12-10-2010, 01:17 PM
What a Cute way to Express your jealousy ^^
you get mad respect.

Not jealousy brah, true statement, if you were in ImmortalSouls sense the beginning, then you would know this. Why would I be jealous of viet kid that rips off his own guild members then lies about it?

SerpentLord
12-10-2010, 01:19 PM
Bleh any lvl 1 warrior is numba 1

ThisisaForumId
12-10-2010, 03:30 PM
Ludos
Trapizium0
ICEM4n

-1/10

Chris7
12-11-2010, 03:06 AM
Looking for a Real Warrior list.

pm me or post here thx

renji642
12-11-2010, 03:13 AM
No.1 - 10 - DarrkD

lol.

Chris7
12-11-2010, 03:18 AM
lol not a bad list. but I don't see any shadowrenjis :|

renji642
12-11-2010, 03:31 AM
lol not yet

ReknoWunzz
12-12-2010, 07:28 PM
Alright , new list lol

Jackk
Redphoenix
Trapizium0

Chris7
12-12-2010, 08:50 PM
i don't think you know many warriors

Romp
12-12-2010, 08:55 PM
DarrkD on venus and mercy
sit the I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ down

forumaccount
12-12-2010, 10:31 PM
darrkd on mars and jupiter too?

boredom
12-12-2010, 11:40 PM
no particular order:

Darrk, UC, Burning, DK, Renji, Bumba, Jacck, Trap, Redphoenix

gregfishin #1 WA, can't deny :p

Jackk
12-13-2010, 05:35 AM
hey cool i am on the list

ReknoWunzz
12-13-2010, 07:46 AM
i don't think you know many warriors

thats the merc list bro , if you were merc you would definitly be on it lol

no particular order:

Darrk, UC, Burning, DK, Renji, Bumba, Jacck, Trap, Redphoenix

gregfishin #1 WA, can't deny :p

LOL gregfishin. I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥

Chris7
12-13-2010, 07:59 AM
hey cool i am on the list

who are u

Jackk
12-13-2010, 08:01 AM
who are u

can you read?

Chris7
12-13-2010, 08:01 AM
thats the merc list bro , if you were merc you would definitly be on it lol

i'm on merc lol. and even if i weren't included since im not original merc... there's obvious warriors missing and a bunch of random warriors that are nobodies.

Chris7
12-13-2010, 08:02 AM
can you read?

as in, lol who are u random no name scrub warrior?

want me to be mean or would u rather answer the original "who are u"

Jackk
12-13-2010, 08:04 AM
as in, lol who are u random no name scrub warrior?

want me to be mean or would u rather answer the original "who are u"

you say that as if you could really do anything. lol lrn2read

Chris7
12-13-2010, 08:05 AM
you say that as if you could really do anything. lol lrn2read

show me where i said i could do anything. and what did i misread?

while we're here how about you show me this warrior that is worthy of being named? im in chan 14 BI

Jackk
12-13-2010, 08:07 AM
show me where i said i could do anything. and what did i misread?

while we're here how about you show me this warrior that is worthy of being named? im in chan 14 BI

lol "want me to be mean?" go ahead, be mean. and i actually can't anymore, sold the warrior like a week ago. and who says anyone has to prove anything to "DarrkD"? Take pride in being listed, and don't be a I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥y child over the internet br0.

Chris7
12-13-2010, 08:10 AM
lol "want me to be mean?" go ahead, be mean. and i actually can't anymore, sold the warrior like a week ago. and who says anyone has to prove anything to "DarrkD"? Take pride in being listed, and don't be a I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥y child over the internet br0.

sounds like you are mad sir. if i recall i was asking who u were and you picked up the attitude am i right? :)
its ok i've probly seen bigger threats than you floating in my toilet.

ReknoWunzz
12-13-2010, 08:11 AM
i'm on merc lol. and even if i weren't included since im not original merc... there's obvious warriors missing and a bunch of random warriors that are nobodies.

uhmm , trap , Jackk and redphoenix arent nooby lol

Chris7
12-13-2010, 08:12 AM
uhmm , trap , Jackk and redphoenix arent nooby lol

i never said they were

Jackk
12-13-2010, 08:12 AM
sounds like you are mad sir. if i recall i was asking who u were and you picked up the attitude am i right? :)
its ok i've probly seen bigger threats than you floating in my toilet.

lol, when did the trash talking start? i'm just saying nobody has to prove anything to you. and you're being a douche about it. if you can read my name, "Jackk" is my old warrior. and from the looks of things you got mad first from a slight joke. grow a sense of humor and learn how to read. :)

ReknoWunzz
12-13-2010, 08:14 AM
Oooooooooooooooooooo!

Chris7
12-13-2010, 08:15 AM
lol, when did the trash talking start? i'm just saying nobody has to prove anything to you. and you're being a douche about it. if you can read my name, "Jackk" is my old warrior. and from the looks of things you got mad first from a slight joke. grow a sense of humor and learn how to read. :)

and i asked who u were? you seemed to have taken offense to that. was ur warrior supposed to be good or something? i'm darrkd

loool i aint even mad papa :)

Mat
12-13-2010, 08:18 AM
and i asked who u were? you seemed to have taken offense to that. was ur warrior supposed to be good or something? i'm darrkd

come get your belt junk warrior, daddy needs alz to extend this topaz

Jackk
12-13-2010, 08:19 AM

wow, you're some sorta dumb i've never came across. i said "can you read?" and thats when you started on all this dumb nonsense. you can be the best warrior on cabal all you want, but that doesn't fix ignorance.

"loool i aint even mad papa" translation : please think i'm not mad :)

Mat
12-13-2010, 08:25 AM
wow, you're some sorta dumb i've never came across. i said "can you read?" and thats when you started on all this dumb nonsense. you can be the best warrior on cabal all you want, but that doesn't fix ignorance.

your avatar makes it look like you permamad

Chris7
12-13-2010, 08:27 AM
come get your belt junk warrior, daddy needs alz to extend this topaz

i gotchu meng. did u try to random? orrr...?

Jackk
12-13-2010, 08:28 AM
your avatar makes it look like you permamad

yer not down with bill mahr? :/

Chris7
12-13-2010, 08:31 AM

sigh.

http://img688.imageshack.us/img688/6213/lolptd.jpg (http://img688.imageshack.us/i/lolptd.jpg/)

Jackk
12-13-2010, 08:32 AM
lol

Mat
12-13-2010, 08:35 AM
i gotchu meng. did u try to random? orrr...?

tried both slots..gonna try for 3rd lol

Chris7
12-13-2010, 08:36 AM
tried both slots..gonna try for 3rd lol

ohh nice. least so far just dmg

Mat
12-13-2010, 08:37 AM
yer last slots gonna be a mag atk catalyst ..better than 1 cd i suppose

Chris7
12-13-2010, 08:38 AM
yea whata monster