PDA

View Full Version : WI Stats

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5

Spur
08-12-2010, 04:29 PM
i'm better than you. gonna ignore this post like the others?

any WA with stats lower than a WI is garbage

Matrimoney
08-12-2010, 05:02 PM
not bad

ure terra lance on me 405 non crit 957 crit
my terra lance on u 465 non crit 1023 crit
it takes u an avg of 5.7 terra lances to kill me and 4.6 terra lances for me to kill u

after u upgrade ill plug in the numbers again to see how much closer u get

heres what you can do.

take away ur eos 8 u got with gliched alz, take away ur title, add my 5B alz into the equasion, aka forc amp gloves and sig suit then lemme know how it pans out got.

Matrimoney
08-12-2010, 05:03 PM
And you thought you'd stand a chance against mercury's Wizards eh?

sorry but i havent really seen a wiz with that much better stats than these....can you find me one please?

Gamer101
08-12-2010, 05:20 PM
heres what you can do.

take away ur eos 8 u got with gliched alz, take away ur title, add my 5B alz into the equasion, aka forc amp gloves and sig suit then lemme know how it pans out got.

stop comparing things liek that ? what you don't have you don't have what you have is what you have
take away ur gear and lets compare skill vs gear :o

Bonn
08-12-2010, 06:07 PM
heres what you can do.

lol really?

bro take away ur orb that was crafted by a char with gm raised crafting level, take away the wi that u got from a friend, minus ur 5b alz aka all the items u dont have then see how that pans out nut

AngeIbabe
08-12-2010, 09:24 PM
heres what you can do.

shut the f up matri

Spur
08-13-2010, 05:13 AM
heres what you can do.

lol i think the last 5 posts explained it pretty clearly to u.

Gamer101
08-13-2010, 01:20 PM
lol

dgassant
08-13-2010, 02:07 PM
rofl...

Matrimoney
08-13-2010, 04:41 PM
lol really?

bro take away ur orb that was crafted by a char with gm raised crafting level, take away the wi that u got from a friend, minus ur 5b alz aka all the items u dont have then see how that pans out nut

LOL

the orb i traded my blade for, aka I paid a 4.5b item for the orb, i could care less who crafted it, the fact of the matter is it was paid for with legit alz, not glitched.

secondly, the 5b alz i got isnt from any of my wiz gear dumb sht, it was from my blader gloves eof 7 and accessories i kept for myself

on a side note hows spurs fromunda cheese taste from down there?

Gamer101
08-13-2010, 04:55 PM
LOL

the orb i traded my blade for, aka I paid a 4.5b item for the orb, i could care less who crafted it, the fact of the matter is it was paid for with legit alz, not glitched.

secondly, the 5b alz i got isnt from any of my wiz gear dumb sht, it was from my blader gloves eof 7 and accessories i kept for myself

least u didn't denie the fact that you would I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ w/o that crafted orb lol

Matrimoney
08-13-2010, 05:24 PM
least u didn't denie the fact that you would I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ w/o that crafted orb lol

listen here you stupid ass mexican, first of all, you need to learn how to spell cuz the last time i saw someone spell deny with an ie was in 2nd grade. second of all id still roll your pos wiz if i would trade this 8/10 for a +3 10 dmg orb. youre a little late on the facts kid, i have 50 base rate with this orb, meaning even without it id have 42 rate, and if i wanted to i could easily buy another 40 dmg lap dur dur
lolkpeace dont cut too deep

Gamer101
08-13-2010, 06:32 PM
listen here you stupid ass mexican, first of all, you need to learn how to spell cuz the last time i saw someone spell deny with an ie was in 2nd grade. second of all id still roll your pos wiz if i would trade this 8/10 for a +3 10 dmg orb. youre a little late on the facts kid, i have 50 base rate with this orb, meaning even without it id have 42 rate, and if i wanted to i could easily buy another 40 dmg lap dur dur
lolkpeace dont cut too deep

first of all u already wrote that im mexican so why the hell should i even care if i spelled anything wrong -_-
+ it gets the message across
and gg ur at my base rate 42 lol
btw +12 2 slot topaz > +3 10 cd forcy :)

WIpwns
08-13-2010, 06:37 PM
first of all u already wrote that im mexican so why the hell should i even care if i spelled anything wrong -_-

matri can roll u with 1 orb rofl

Gamer101
08-13-2010, 06:47 PM
matri can roll u with 1 orb rofl

probably
never said he couldn't

Bonn
08-13-2010, 11:27 PM
LOL

LOL god ure retarded
u flame spur for his alz which came from a illegitimate source, which i am stating the same for ur orb
do u not have common sense?
yea i obviously stated the 5b alz is from ur wi gear

Matrimoney
08-14-2010, 04:19 AM
LOL god ure retarded
u flame spur for his alz which came from a illegitimate source, which i am stating the same for ur orb
do u not have common sense?
yea i obviously stated the 5b alz is from ur wi gear

lol @ this kid, I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥in spur jr here using ure like it doesnt make him look like a retard.

theres a difference between paying full for an item with legit ALZ, and getting 20b alz for free. do YOU not have common sense? to get this orb there was bils of legit alz spent just for the materials, and not to mention there was legit alz needed to slot it and + it. sorry but how much LEGIT alz did spur have to spend to make 20b off selling uchh for 5x the normal price?

oh

wait...

also, what are you trying to get at when you say the 5b alz i have is from gear i no longer have? i didnt realize having forc amp bl gloves sitting in my inventory made my wiz better, dumbass. keep I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ing off spur though kid, ur talking exactly like him, so maybe youll have his babies one day.

Matrimoney
08-14-2010, 04:21 AM

u could have a +15 topaz thats extended id still trash on ur pos wiz with ease. sorry ur wiz got a +7 rw3, 7/40, rol2???

oh wait...its t1 material

Bonn
08-14-2010, 05:34 AM
lol @ this kid, I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥in spur jr here using ure like it doesnt make him look like a retard.

theres a difference between paying full for an item with legit ALZ, and getting 20b alz for free. do YOU not have common sense? to get this orb there was bils of legit alz spent just for the materials, and not to mention there was legit alz needed to slot it and + it. sorry but how much LEGIT alz did spur have to spend to make 20b off selling uchh for 5x the normal price?

oh

wait...

also, what are you trying to get at when you say the 5b alz i have is from gear i no longer have? i didnt realize having forc amp bl gloves sitting in my inventory made my wiz better, dumbass. keep I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ing off spur though kid, ur talking exactly like him, so maybe youll have his babies one day.

jesus ure I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ing sped
blind as I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥
know wut the funny thing is, i dont even know spur
just listening to u qq about all this glitched alz crap is annoying enough its obvious u would of done the same if u had the chance

o ok so u talk like rage, whens the baby due?

woooww ure a I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ing goof

Spur
08-14-2010, 07:15 AM

hypocrisy at its finest. for ure info i dont buy UCHHs i get them from CA and i stock them up in wharehouse cause of all these noob undercutters in AH. then finally one day all the UCHHs sold out so guess wat i put 30m and its the lowest in AH so u mad? just like u i dont care who buys my UCHHs as long as i get the alz, u really think ure items were sold for ure so called "legit" alz? lol

oXIo
08-14-2010, 09:18 AM
yes...because if a gm character crafted it he obviously used legit alz and legit crafting materials to do it.

Gamer101
08-14-2010, 09:30 AM
u could have a +15 topaz thats extended id still trash on ur pos wiz with ease. sorry ur wiz got a +7 rw3, 7/40, rol2???

oh wait...its t1 material

don't need an rw3 or a rol2
criting is critting jesh
btw diffrence would be 4 cd between the helms

Chris7
08-14-2010, 11:42 AM
hypocrisy at its finest. for ure info i dont buy UCHHs i get them from CA and i stock them up in wharehouse cause of all these noob undercutters in AH. then finally one day all the UCHHs sold out so guess wat i put 30m and its the lowest in AH so u mad? just like u i dont care who buys my UCHHs as long as i get the alz, u really think ure items were sold for ure so called "legit" alz? lol

gotry at its finest.

SHUT THE F UP spURE

Matrimoney
08-14-2010, 11:51 AM
yes...because if a gm character crafted it he obviously used legit alz and legit crafting materials to do it.

cant wrap your head around that concept spedmuffin? we had to go and buy 1 slot forc orbs and all of the other materials the crafter needed, so apparently we used unlegit alz to buy all the materials now? makes sense. on a side note we didnt even know who the crafter was until after he got banned and the person who passed the materials onto him told us. never actually met the guy, we were told a guild had a forc orb crafter, we got the materials, gave em materials+alz and got the orbs crafted. theres also a difference between knowing ur doing wrong and not knowing, am i right spur? cuz putting all ur uchh at 30m knowing alz buyers were buying them is completely ethical, especially when you get 15b from it, amiright?

Matrimoney
08-14-2010, 11:53 AM
don't need an rw3 or a rol2
criting is critting jesh
btw diffrence would be 4 cd between the helms

lol 4 cd and 7 rate is kind of a huge difference , so is the 42 defense from my bike and ur...what..blue board?\

i could prolly roll ur pos wiz with with 0 crits, lemme know when ur done crying over that fact

oXIo
08-14-2010, 12:07 PM
cant wrap your head around that concept spedmuffin? we had to go and buy 1 slot forc orbs and all of the other materials the crafter needed, so apparently we used unlegit alz to buy all the materials now? makes sense. on a side note we didnt even know who the crafter was until after he got banned and the person who passed the materials onto him told us. never actually met the guy, we were told a guild had a forc orb crafter, we got the materials, gave em materials+alz and got the orbs crafted. theres also a difference between knowing ur doing wrong and not knowing, am i right spur? cuz putting all ur uchh at 30m knowing alz buyers were buying them is completely ethical, especially when you get 15b from it, amiright?

ok sped, how did he get to forc orb crafting in the first place? oh wait. unlegitly.
gr8 job buying legit mats and letting an unlegit gm char craft for you bruh

Matrimoney
08-14-2010, 12:09 PM
ok sped, how did he get to forc orb crafting in the first place? oh wait. unlegitly.
gr8 job buying legit mats and letting an unlegit gm char craft for you bruh

the facts still remain, we didnt know he was unlegit until after we crafted, along with at least 10 other people having orbs crafted. sorry you cant compare overselling items to alz glitchers who you KNOW arent legit, dumb sht.

oXIo
08-14-2010, 12:10 PM
the facts still remain, we didnt know he was unlegit until after we crafted, along with at least 10 other people having orbs crafted. sorry you cant compare overselling items to alz glitchers who you KNOW arent legit, dumb sht.

k facts remain, you got your orb crafted by an unlegit char. spur can also say he oversold uchh cuz uchh prices were up. dumb sht.

Matrimoney
08-14-2010, 12:14 PM
k facts remain, you got your orb crafted by an unlegit char. spur can also say he oversold uchh cuz uchh prices were up. dumb sht.

any kid with half a I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥in brain knew exactly why prices were that high.

alz glitchers went on an uchh buying spree and gots like spur unloaded all his uchh into shops knowing alz glitchers were snatching them up. oh look what happened spur took advantage of alz glitchers even thought he knew what he was doing was wrong. dur dur dumbsht, go back to farming t1 with ur trashy ass wiz kid, ur not worth my time.

oXIo
08-14-2010, 12:15 PM
any kid with half a I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥in brain knew exactly why prices were that high.

alz glitchers went on an uchh buying spree and gots like spur unloaded all his uchh into shops knowing alz glitchers were snatching them up. oh look what happened spur took advantage of alz glitchers even thought he knew what he was doing was wrong. dur dur dumbsht, go back to farming t1 with ur trashy ass wiz kid, ur not worth my time.

any kid with half a I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥in brain knew exactly how a forc orb crafter came out of the blue.

obviously the only way for someone to get forc orb craft overnight and have the whole server know by suprise the next day is through something like a gm char. dur dur dumbsht, go back to farming t2 with ur trashy ass wiz kid, ur not worth my time.

Matrimoney
08-14-2010, 12:17 PM
any kid with half a I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥in brain knew exactly how a forc orb crafter came out of the blue.

obviously the only way for someone to get forc orb craft overnight and have the whole server know by suprise the next day is through something like a gm char. dur dur dumbsht, go back to farming t3 with ur trashy ass wiz kid, ur not worth my time.

sorry to tell you but my wi would rock ur pos little t1 farming garbage, prolly rocking titanium boots/gloves with phery arents arent you? I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥in baddie.

also, how am i supposed to know the crafter level of everyone in the game? did you know my wiz was max lvl ammys? o wait now that u do it must automatically mean i got that lvl overnight! I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥in retard, carryon being a baddie got.

oXIo
08-14-2010, 12:20 PM
sorry to tell you but my wi would rock ur pos little t1 farming garbage, prolly rocking titanium boots/gloves with phery arents arent you? I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥in baddie.

also, how am i supposed to know the crafter level of everyone in the game? did you know my wiz was max lvl ammys? o wait now that u do it must automatically mean i got that lvl overnight! I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥in retard, carryon being a baddie got.

sorry to tell you but my wi would rock ur pos little t2 farming garbage, prolly rocking forcium boots/gloves with forcie arents arent you? I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥in baddie.

also, how am i supposed to know how people got so much alz in the game when no knowledge of the alz glitch was there yet? did you know my wiz was max lvl blades? o wait now that u do it must automatically mean i got that lvl overnight with glitched alz! I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥in retard, carryon being a baddie got.

Spur
08-14-2010, 12:34 PM
lol matri XI just owned u. i check AH everyday if there are little supply of sumthin i put mine up for watever price i like. like u say about ure forcy crafter how would i know how they got their alz? am i supposed to read minds like u do?

XI is wat? a 136 WI? yet u prolly cant beat him in pvp prove me wrong

WIpwns
08-14-2010, 12:40 PM

obviously the only way for someone to get forc orb craft overnight and have the whole server know by suprise the next day is through something like a gm char. dur dur dumbsht, go back to farming t2 with ur trashy ass wiz kid, ur not worth my time.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_FTKJFWNBIJo/TCihMiOLFlI/AAAAAAAAAGw/TZNjin-UJDc/s320/Rage1.jpg
whats with the cursing meng

Bonn
08-14-2010, 01:07 PM
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_FTKJFWNBIJo/TCihMiOLFlI/AAAAAAAAAGw/TZNjin-UJDc/s320/Rage1.jpg
whats with the cursing meng
copy and paste tard

ka

Bonn
08-14-2010, 01:09 PM

sooo lemme get this straight
you wouldnt put uchh up in ah if they were being sold for 5x the original price??
looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooool

Gamer101
08-14-2010, 01:28 PM
lol 4 cd and 7 rate is kind of a huge difference , so is the 42 defense from my bike and ur...what..blue board?\

i could prolly roll ur pos wiz with with 0 crits, lemme know when ur done crying over that fact

em no it wouldn't cause then we have the same rate ahh durr
u get ur 7 from helm i get my 7 from orb on'y diffrence would u u got 15 cd over me because of rings

Matrimoney
08-14-2010, 03:21 PM
em no it wouldn't cause then we have the same rate ahh durr
u get ur 7 from helm i get my 7 from orb on'y diffrence would u u got 15 cd over me because of rings

k so ur telling me ur wiz has 1070 base and 43 amp as well? cuz ur saying i only got 15 cd over you right?? dumb sht.

Matrimoney
08-14-2010, 03:22 PM
sorry to tell you but my wi would rock ur pos little t2 farming garbage, prolly rocking forcium boots/gloves with forcie arents arent you? I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥in baddie.

also, how am i supposed to know how people got so much alz in the game when no knowledge of the alz glitch was there yet? did you know my wiz was max lvl blades? o wait now that u do it must automatically mean i got that lvl overnight with glitched alz! I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥in retard, carryon being a baddie got.

good attempt but u just make urself look like a I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥in complete retard

Matrimoney
08-14-2010, 03:25 PM
lol matri XI just owned u. i check AH everyday if there are little supply of sumthin i put mine up for watever price i like. like u say about ure forcy crafter how would i know how they got their alz? am i supposed to read minds like u do?

XI is wat? a 136 WI? yet u prolly cant beat him in pvp prove me wrong

Funny thing is, I hit harder than your garbage ass WI, we've already went through this, what would stop me from 3 shotting his pos wiz with only 1 crit? cute how ur saying u didnt know about the alz glitch dumb sht, every single person on merc knew what was going on...hence the reason gots like you sold all ur sht to take advantage of alz glitchers.

Gamer101
08-14-2010, 05:09 PM
k so ur telling me ur wiz has 1070 base and 43 amp as well? cuz ur saying i only got 15 cd over you right?? dumb sht.

had 42 amp
and what happened to ur i can kill you with 1 orb
then switched to lapis + +3 forcy 10 cd
?
you gotta reread what u type
my base with my orbs was 998 lol before i changed em

Matrimoney
08-14-2010, 05:24 PM
had 42 amp
and what happened to ur i can kill you with 1 orb
then switched to lapis + +3 forcy 10 cd
?
you gotta reread what u type
my base with my orbs was 998 lol before i changed em

whats ur def/ hp? im at 3300 with 800, im guessing u got 700 with 2900? ur dmg is garbage compared to mine, and id prolly still hit harder than u without my forc orb, thats how bad u are.

oXIo
08-14-2010, 05:31 PM
Funny thing is, I hit harder than your garbage ass WI, we've already went through this, what would stop me from 3 shotting his pos wiz with only 1 crit? cute how ur saying u didnt know about the alz glitch dumb sht, every single person on merc knew what was going on...hence the reason gots like you sold all ur sht to take advantage of alz glitchers.

cute how ur saying u didnt know about the forc orb gm character dumb sht, every single person on venus knew what was going on...hence the reason gots like you tried crafting forc orbs to take advantage of a gm made char.

Matrimoney
08-14-2010, 05:34 PM
cute how ur saying u didnt know about the forc orb gm character dumb sht, every single person on venus knew what was going on...hence the reason gots like you tried crafting forc orbs to take advantage of a gm made char.

that almost made me lol

oXIo
08-14-2010, 05:39 PM
hell, it made me lol.

Spur
08-14-2010, 05:43 PM
that almost made me lol

when u got nothing better to say dont say it

Matrimoney
08-14-2010, 05:44 PM
when u got nothing better to say dont say it

i honestly think you're mentally retarded sometimes

Sonic2
08-14-2010, 05:45 PM
sh-it it made me rofl

Matrimoney
08-14-2010, 05:55 PM
sh-it it made me rofl

what a bad sense of humor...what are you 11?

mmmCake
08-14-2010, 06:11 PM
Maybe you should all ask EST to look into this, they seem to be pretty decent on looking into alz glitching and gm items so why not let them decide? Unless of course you're more than aware of what you're lying about to let them.

otice1
08-14-2010, 06:17 PM
Maybe you should all ask EST to look into this, they seem to be pretty decent on looking into alz glitching and gm items so why not let them decide? Unless of course you're more than aware of what you're lying about to let them.

SirRazer has his gear/edited stats still
/nuffsaid

Sonic2
08-14-2010, 06:18 PM
what a bad sense of humor...what are you 11?

almost, whats it 2 ya bud

mmmCake
08-14-2010, 06:19 PM
SirRazer has his gear/edited stats still
/nuffsaid

send a help desk about it in then or you can't really expect them to know or do much
/nuffsaid

otice1
08-14-2010, 06:23 PM
send a help desk about it in then or you can't really expect them to know or do much
/nuffsaid
In this post you say the HD isnt good at knowing much or taking action.

In this post you say the HD is known for how well they investigate things.

You
dun
goofed

mmmCake
08-14-2010, 06:25 PM
In this post you say the HD isnt good at knowing much or taking action.

In this post you say the HD is known for how well they investigate things.

/nuffsaid

Investigating and taking action once clue'd into something isn't the same as randomly knowing about things that happen without any way of hearing about it

otice1
08-14-2010, 06:26 PM
Investigating and taking action once clue'd into something isn't the same as randomly knowing about things that happen without any way of hearing about it

Really? Tickets have been sent in about Razer and he still has edited stats so how are they unaware?

mmmCake
08-14-2010, 06:30 PM
Didn't say they were or weren't, and not taking action doesn't mean they don't know. Plus I don't think you have him showing you he still has edited stats even if you ever know he did or not. I'm not even on venus so I wouldn't know. Just saying they have looked into things in the past so why don't people try to get something done rather than crying like little schoolgirls calling each other names.

otice1
08-14-2010, 06:33 PM
Didn't say they were or weren't, and not taking action doesn't mean they don't know. Plus I don't think you have him showing you he still has edited stats even if you ever know he did or not. I'm not even on venus so I wouldn't know. Just saying they have looked into things in the past so why don't people try to get something done rather than crying like little schoolgirls calling each other names.

Aside from the fact that you said the HD always took action on cases they know about which they don't as proven by the Razer example, the Max magic attack he can have minus pet is 891. Therefore he would need 93% magic amp to hit as hard as he does while maintaining a near 200% crit damage. So yea I would say edited stats are more likely than that.

mmmCake
08-14-2010, 06:38 PM
Well, in theory that should be easy to look into I suppose so it's anyones guess why they havent. Its also just as easy for them to look into all this gm crafted forcy orb stuff if they just look at crafting levels and see nobody on forcium orbs. And as we all know they have looked into alz glitchers in the past so that should be given.

Gamer101
08-14-2010, 06:42 PM
whats ur def/ hp? im at 3300 with 800, im guessing u got 700 with 2900? ur dmg is garbage compared to mine, and id prolly still hit harder than u without my forc orb, thats how bad u are.

u mean with one orb
im at 3100 hp with 743 defence

mmmCake
08-14-2010, 06:46 PM
u mean with one orb

Just for matrimoney here

800 - 743 = 57
57 / 4 = 14.25

so that "defense" difference you're talking about is gonna mean he hits 14.25 less damage per hit on you than you hit on him.

You better hope you have something aside that extra 200hp and 14.25 damage per hit to help make up for the loss of an orb

Matrimoney
08-14-2010, 07:23 PM
Just for matrimoney here

800 - 743 = 57
57 / 4 = 14.25

so that "defense" difference you're talking about is gonna mean he hits 14.25 less damage per hit on you than you hit on him.

You better hope you have something aside that extra 200hp and 14.25 damage per hit to help make up for the loss of an orb

lets settle this the easy way, why doesnt he just get on and pvp me while i only wear 1 orb?

ez

Matrimoney
08-14-2010, 07:24 PM
Well, in theory that should be easy to look into I suppose so it's anyones guess why they havent. Its also just as easy for them to look into all this gm crafted forcy orb stuff if they just look at crafting levels and see nobody on forcium orbs. And as we all know they have looked into alz glitchers in the past so that should be given.

the way you analyze things is that of a I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥in 10 year old, look into the crafter case and do what? take away the orbs he crafted? even though people paid bils to get them crafted and + them? k how about this, est goes in and takes out every single amount of alz that was glitched, and delete every item that was purchased with glitched alz. sound fair?

so the eos 8 spur bought with glitched alz = deleted, all the glitched alz he recieved = gone, the items he bought with the alz = gone

Matrimoney
08-14-2010, 07:26 PM
u mean with one orb

pm me in-game or meet me in channel 6 so i can trash ur pos wiz k

Spur
08-14-2010, 07:35 PM
the way you analyze things is that of a I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥in 10 year old, look into the crafter case and do what? take away the orbs he crafted? even though people paid bils to get them crafted and + them? k how about this, est goes in and takes out every single amount of alz that was glitched, and delete every item that was purchased with glitched alz. sound fair?

so the eos 8 spur bought with glitched alz = deleted, all the glitched alz he recieved = gone, the items he bought with the alz = gone

lol and besides from the eos8 wat else did i buy in the last 6 months? u seem to think people actually sold me anything from the posts i made

learn ure facts merc was lacking an eos8 i was not lacking the alz to get one

oXIo
08-14-2010, 07:45 PM

the way you analyze things is that of a I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥in 10 year old, look into the crafter case and do what? take away the orbs he crafted? even though he was a gm made char with obviously unlegit crafting lvl? k how about this, est goes in and takes out every single amount of alz and unlegit item there ever was, and delete every item that was purchased with glitched alz. sound fair?

so the forc orb 8 rate matrimoney has through a gm made char with unlegit craft lvl= deleted, all the glitched alz he recieved = gone, his ego, gone.

ForumHavoc
08-14-2010, 07:49 PM
the way you analyze things is that of a I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥in 10 year old, look into the crafter case and do what? take away the orbs he crafted? even though he was a gm made char with obviously unlegit crafting lvl? k how about this, est goes in and takes out every single amount of alz and unlegit item there ever was, and delete every item that was purchased with glitched alz. sound fair?

so the forc orb 8 rate matrimoney has through a gm made char with unlegit craft lvl= deleted, all the glitched alz he recieved = gone, his ego, gone.

bro u raging :)

Lelouch
08-14-2010, 07:52 PM
I guarantee, xi would own matrimoneys wiz in war/pk/freestyle pvp. Hell my wa could even 2 shot that :p

ForumHavoc
08-14-2010, 07:54 PM
I guarantee, xi would own matrimoneys wiz in war/pk/freestyle pvp. Hell my wa could even 2 shot that :p

=x

WIpwns
08-14-2010, 09:54 PM
u mean with one orb
soloed penna in 30 seconds yet?

Bebe
08-15-2010, 04:50 AM
jeeeeenussss!! new upcoming proc bringer!! xD

i did! i did! i did! but i hate bringer. I miss ling!! >.<

Chris7
08-15-2010, 07:32 AM
XI sorry but.. if you're 136 matri could probly auto attack you while tanking any stuns u can give him in a pvp..

and still win =\

Deathlymonkey
08-15-2010, 08:04 AM

Maybe you can one hit him if you crit, but you wont crit. Stop talking shet when you don't know what you're talking about.

XI sorry but.. if you're 136 matri could probly auto attack you while tanking any stuns u can give him in a pvp..

and still win =\

You don't know xi

Chris7
08-15-2010, 08:07 AM
Maybe you can one hit him if you crit, but you wont crit. Stop talking shet when you don't know what you're talking about.

You don't know xi

ok honestly ur saying matri isnt gonna crit with 52 rate? and u act as if he has ONLY ONE chance to attack

and uh. you don't know me.

Deathlymonkey
08-15-2010, 08:36 AM
ok honestly ur saying matri isnt gonna crit with 52 rate? and u act as if he has ONLY ONE chance to attack

and uh. you don't know me.

Never said anything about you. And yes, even with 52rate he might not crit, since xi has 23%rate resist.
52-23 = 29rate

MyForumIsFISHIN
08-15-2010, 09:32 AM
Never said anything about you. And yes, even with 52rate he might not crit, since xi has 23%rate resist.
52-23 = 29rate

That's like Spur's title on steriods.

Matrimoney
08-15-2010, 09:44 AM
52-23 = 29rate

lol...............even if he had 50 resist rate which i know he doesnt i could beat him with pure non crits

otice1
08-15-2010, 11:05 AM
How exactly do you get resist 23% crit rate? I can see that it is possible to get resist 5 from title and 10 from pet (lol..) but even that only adds up to 15.
or are you counting Si lol!

Gamer101
08-15-2010, 03:37 PM
How exactly do you get resist 23% crit rate? I can see that it is possible to get resist 5 from title and 10 from pet (lol..) but even that only adds up to 15.
or are you counting Si lol!

panda eppy enough said

WIpwns
08-15-2010, 04:31 PM
who uses si in pvp...

Matrimoney
08-15-2010, 04:34 PM
panda eppy enough said

everytime you post on these forums i feel like slapping the sht out of a newborn baby. and to the kids comparing a 136 wi to a 170 wi get a I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥in life hes not getting me below 1/2 unless hes rocking 7/16 forc orbs and 14 amp forcium pieces

Gamer101
08-15-2010, 04:51 PM
everytime you post on these forums i feel like slapping the sht out of a newborn baby. and to the kids comparing a 136 wi to a 170 wi get a I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥in life hes not getting me below 1/2 unless hes rocking 7/16 forc orbs and 14 amp forcium pieces

em wtf did i say this time panda eppy gives 10 rate resist so theres 10 accounted for now they gott figure out the 13 % o.o

Spur
08-15-2010, 04:53 PM

u have still yet to prove u can beat him end of story

Matrimoney
08-15-2010, 05:04 PM
u have still yet to prove u can beat him end of story

and you have yet to prove he even stands a chance of beating me

Spur
08-15-2010, 06:13 PM
and you have yet to prove he even stands a chance of beating me

but u have yet to prove he doesnt stand a chance of beating u

oXIo
08-15-2010, 06:16 PM
i got gm edited crit resist rate son. sirrazer get on my lvl mangg

DoItOver
08-15-2010, 06:46 PM

kakakakaka mangz, why so serious? So abusive too kakakakaka. Talk about no lifers kekekeke someone sure is taking a pixel game to a state of no return lolz. You need some help mangz, in your state right now, you might just start a murdering spree on a pixel game kakakakaka.

Matrimoney
08-15-2010, 07:33 PM
kakakakaka mangz, why so serious? So abusive too kakakakaka. Talk about no lifers kekekeke someone sure is taking a pixel game to a state of no return lolz. You need some help mangz, in your state right now, you might just start a murdering spree on a pixel game kakakakaka.

lol wow if this isnt how an 11 year old I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ kid talks then idk what is.

Matrimoney
08-15-2010, 07:33 PM
you dont even have 800 def matri xi is gonna pwn you with his phery

lol i got over 800 now, just bought a +7 bike nergin'

oh nooooeeeesssss dual pheryyyyy 136 wiiiii with 850 mag atk base ahhhh dont 10 shot me!!!

btw spur im pretty positive ive already proved he wont be beating me with the list of my stats lol

edc-tera hes dead, nuff' said?

DoItOver
08-15-2010, 07:40 PM

oh nooooeeeesssss dual pheryyyyy 136 wiiiii with 850 mag atk base ahhhh dont 10 shot me!!!

btw spur im pretty positive ive already proved he wont be beating me with the list of my stats lol

DaaaYuuum Mangz, so dang pro mangz! 2 hit K.O.!

Just when I thought you were legit, you got a character that isn't legit at all kekekeke. Just saying kekekeke.

Matrimoney
08-15-2010, 08:01 PM
DaaaYuuum Mangz, so dang pro mangz! 2 hit K.O.!

Just when I thought you were legit, you got a character that isn't legit at all kekekeke. Just saying kekekeke.

oh hey remind me again how my character isnt legit? o darn i guess i got gm stats...tsk tsk!

Spur
08-15-2010, 08:05 PM

ill be laughing if he did get 10 shots out b4 u got 2 prove me wrong

DoItOver
08-15-2010, 08:20 PM
oh hey remind me again how my character isnt legit? o darn i guess i got gm stats...tsk tsk!

UseA funny Troll, when did I ever mention your WI (not even yours legitimately) had gm stats? Is that all you can ever think of? GM stats. alz glitcher, and what else? I don't know what your character has as far as runes and gears that you can do a 2 hit KO mang kaka. All those things the WI you got were not even done by you so you ain't legit kakakaka. 2 shot with edc-tera thats just like a tang WI mang. 2 shot any WI mangz, too pro. tsk tsk tsk, stick with the program.

Matrimoney
08-15-2010, 08:28 PM
ill be laughing if he did get 10 shots out b4 u got 2 prove me wrong

spur logic at its finest here

hur hur you cant 2 shot me noob because i have to hit you 10 times to kill you...

oh wait...ur a I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥in moron spur go kill urself and do everyone on CABAL a favor

Matrimoney
08-15-2010, 08:29 PM
UseA funny Troll, when did I ever mention your WI (not even yours legitimately) had gm stats? Is that all you can ever think of? GM stats. alz glitcher, and what else? I don't know what your character has as far as runes and gears that you can do a 2 hit KO mang kaka. All those things the WI you got were not even done by you so you ain't legit kakakaka. 2 shot with edc-tera thats just like a tang WI mang. 2 shot any WI mangz, too pro. tsk tsk tsk, stick with the program.

just because the character was given to mean doesnt mean everything on it isn't legit, i purchased or traded for every item my wiz is wearing, and 2 shotting a 136 wiz is special now? jesus...prolly has 2.6k hp...1.6k edc 1k tera lolurdead?

DoItOver
08-15-2010, 09:02 PM
just because the character was given to mean doesnt mean everything on it isn't legit, i purchased or traded for every item my wiz is wearing, and 2 shotting a 136 wiz is special now? jesus...prolly has 2.6k hp...1.6k edc 1k tera lolurdead?

ppfffttt, talking about a low lvl?.?. Actsoserious over a low lvl kekeke. So you admit the character you have isn't really at all very legit? Still you may be a legit person, you knew you would be stronger on the WI cuz of what it already has (as far as runes or whatever it has that would give you the potential, otherwise you would have never gone to a WI?) and so you took the advantage of taking the WI and gearing it up ya?

You can be legit all you want and talk about non legit players all you want now ya. kekeke, if getting items through USD being un-legit is different from USD being used on item shop to get a certain item to make some quick alz is legit, I don't know what is legit and not legit anymore lolz.

WIpwns
08-15-2010, 09:06 PM
ppfffttt, talking about a low lvl?.?. Actsoserious over a low lvl kekeke. So you admit the character you have isn't really at all very legit? Still you may be a legit person, you knew you would be stronger on the WI cuz of what it already has (as far as runes or whatever it has that would give you the potential, otherwise you would have never gone to a WI?) and so you took the advantage of taking the WI and gearing it up ya?

You can be legit all you want and talk about non legit players all you want now ya. kekeke, if getting items through USD being un-legit is different from USD being used on item shop to get a certain item to make some quick alz is legit, I don't know what is legit and not legit anymore lolz.

tl;dr
matri already explained at least 50 times how he got his wi gears

oXIo
08-15-2010, 09:24 PM
http://i38.tinypic.com/utzrr.png
http://i37.tinypic.com/9awc9w.png

GET ON MY LVL BROOooooo

DoItOver
08-15-2010, 09:32 PM
tl;dr
matri already explained at least 50 times how he got his wi gears

FYI, 2nd paragraph is referring to ppl who has gotten items through USD purchases on item shop or ogp gm's themself being legit and unlegit. Didn't mention anything about his gears in this paragraph ya. Just saying.

Matrimoney
08-15-2010, 09:34 PM

GET ON MY LVL BROOooooo

lol scratch the 10 shot thing...more like 15 shot.

oXIo
08-15-2010, 09:35 PM
lol scratch the 10 shot thing...more like 15 shot.

loool.

Matrimoney
08-15-2010, 09:40 PM

how is this wiz NOT legit, please explain??? nothing about me getting this wiz absoultely free ISNT legit, how do you not understand that simple concept? xconx bl isnt legit simply due to the fact that he bought half his gear with USD, the other half of his gear was purchased with alz he bought with usd, catch my drift kid? if rage didnt want to give me his wiz i prolly wouldnt be playing anymore, bl got boring. and if i was still playing id have a 7/40 on my bl right now and spur would be no competition, so i fail to see ur argument here about my wiz not being "legit". i guess legit in ur eyes is sort of distorted???

DoItOver
08-15-2010, 09:58 PM
how is this wiz NOT legit, please explain??? nothing about me getting this wiz absoultely free ISNT legit, how do you not understand that simple concept? xconx bl isnt legit simply due to the fact that he bought half his gear with USD, the other half of his gear was purchased with alz he bought with usd, catch my drift kid? if rage didnt want to give me his wiz i prolly wouldnt be playing anymore, bl got boring. and if i was still playing id have a 7/40 on my bl right now and spur would be no competition, so i fail to see ur argument here about my wiz not being "legit". i guess legit in ur eyes is sort of distorted???

I see, so you are very legit I get it now mangz keke. I don't even know xcon never heard of him till now, and as I remember you were once a trash BL compared to pureagony back in the old days, how did you get it so geared up? Buying items from item shop and making alz off it?; just saying lol, so what I'm wondering is, that's legit and buying alz or gears with usd is totally different from purchasing items from item shop?

MyForumIsFISHIN
08-15-2010, 10:31 PM

GET ON MY LVL BROOooooo

Don't own me bro.

WIpwns
08-16-2010, 04:13 AM

GET ON MY LVL BROOooooo

i loled

Spur
08-16-2010, 06:54 AM
if i was still playing id have a 7/40 on my bl right now and spur would be no competition

so u admit right now u stand absolutely no chance

Matrimoney
08-16-2010, 06:55 AM
I see, so you are very legit I get it now mangz keke. I don't even know xcon never heard of him till now, and as I remember you were once a trash BL compared to pureagony back in the old days, how did you get it so geared up? Buying items from item shop and making alz off it?; just saying lol, so what I'm wondering is, that's legit and buying alz or gears with usd is totally different from purchasing items from item shop?

Have you not read any of my posts in other threads I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥? I made bils of RoL2's I got for cheap, and ran 550 SoD's. Theres also a thing called CA5, which my Guild usually runs about 3x a day? The only Cash Shop items I've ever bought were for my own use, never to sell for ALZ, and that's a fact. If you've ever seen me selling a Cash Shop item, it was because I bought it for cheap to resell it. PureAgony? LOL kid, that was over a year ago..jesus who the f stays shtty after playing a game for over a year? Oh wait, prolly you.

so u admit right now u stand absolutely no chance

nah just sayin you would stand no chance vs my bl if i didnt reroll, sup?

Spur
08-16-2010, 06:58 AM
nah just sayin you would stand no chance vs my bl if i didnt reroll, sup?

and u would stand no chance vs the 136 who ure not up to par with. look at those pics and just dream ok

Matrimoney
08-16-2010, 07:02 AM
and u would stand no chance vs the 136 who ure not up to par with. look at those pics and just dream ok

well if you can help me out and use some external sites to buy/trade alz with bro i might get on his lvl

oh wait thats not legit wakakkakakakakakakaka

Spur
08-16-2010, 07:18 AM
well if you can help me out and use some external sites to buy/trade alz with bro i might get on his lvl

oh wait thats not legit wakakkakakakakakakaka

y would u need help when ure on the very same site

Gamer101
08-16-2010, 01:22 PM
some life you have 550 sods? ca 3x a day? gg

i gotta say thats pretty low actually
i have at least 110 on my t1 characters adn like least 180 ish on my high lvl ones

Rage
08-16-2010, 01:35 PM

when you get 15uchh a day and sell them for 9mil each money stacks up fast. not including uch that go for 1.2mil each.

Spur
08-16-2010, 01:39 PM
when you get 15uchh a day and sell them for 9mil each money stacks up fast. not including uch that go for 1.2mil each.

yep and when i get 10uchh a day and sell them for 30m each my money goes up even faster. matri still mad he wasnt in merc?

Rage
08-16-2010, 01:43 PM
yep and when i get 10uchh a day and sell them for 30m each my money goes up even faster. matri still mad he wasnt in merc?

wheres tobiden when you need an empty care cup.

supachode
08-16-2010, 01:49 PM
shut up and lick my chode gots

Kohii
08-16-2010, 04:00 PM
lol wow @ this thread, went from posting wi stats to flame wars.

fsflashy
08-16-2010, 04:50 PM
lol wow @ this thread, went from posting wi stats to flame wars.

seems like every thread on these forums end up being flame wars.

Matrimoney
08-16-2010, 05:10 PM
y would u need help when ure on the very same site

lol ya check my fg kid..last time i logged on that site was like ...a year ago? i already said the reason why i made an acct was for d2...sold an ammy for like 800 fg lol

funny thing is u got 6k fg...i wonder how? unlegit trades in cabal? whooooooo woulddaa guessed??

Matrimoney
08-16-2010, 05:11 PM
some life you have 550 sods? ca 3x a day? gg

lol...550 sods is like 100 wars dumb sht, how many wars you think spurs been to? 10x the amount of sods ive been to at LEAST, and wars are an hour long, figure that sh.it out retard.

Rage
08-16-2010, 05:54 PM
lol...550 sods is like 100 wars dumb sht, how many wars you think spurs been to? 10x the amount of sods ive been to at LEAST, and wars are an hour long, figure that sh.it out retard.

he acts like you were running sods nwing and caing all at the same time.

Rage
08-16-2010, 07:33 PM
the numbers speak for themselves. 550 sods? ca 3x a day? gg no life

550 sods over 2months is 9 or 10 a day which is 2-2.5 hours a day of sod. i doubt he even did it in 2months probably more like 3.

DoItOver
08-16-2010, 08:05 PM
I can't even war or ca 3x a day mangz. I wantz Yo lives mangz, ish too pro.

Spur
08-16-2010, 09:04 PM
lol ya check my fg kid..last time i logged on that site was like ...a year ago? i already said the reason why i made an acct was for d2...sold an ammy for like 800 fg lol

funny thing is u got 6k fg...i wonder how? unlegit trades in cabal? whooooooo woulddaa guessed??

sry but just like cabal im better than u in d2 as well who woulda guessed

Shinn
08-16-2010, 09:09 PM

you used it man So how ever unlegit it makes him just makes you just as legit

Matrimoney
08-17-2010, 08:33 PM
sry but just like cabal im better than u in d2 as well who woulda guessed

lmao back in 1.09 and 1.10 i my d2 acct was worth about 4k usd...guess again I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ that game got retarded boring after 1.10, 99.9% of the poulation were people botting...how do you even manage to still play that game? on top of that, if you honestly do still play that game you have absolutely no fcin life seeing as how you play cabal at LEAST 5 hours a day...where does ur life fit in with cabal and d2? oh wait...there is none to fit in

Matrimoney
08-17-2010, 08:36 PM
the numbers speak for themselves. 550 sods? ca 3x a day? gg no life

lolwut..? i ran 550 sods over a span of like...6 months? and i havent run one since then...also ca only takes 25 mins and i go war maybe once a day? get 30 then log and go do something else...sry i cant sit at my comp for 6 hrs at a time like spur getting praetor of no life lol

im sure theres a I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ here who can figure out how many sods = his honor rank, any takers??? im guessing over 5k sods

Matrimoney
08-18-2010, 03:50 AM
so you go to war once a day and also come back to your computer every 3 hours for ca 3x a day? gg no lifer

who says i go to back to back ca's 3x? jesus you really dont think do you? morning CA if i can which is rare, then i go to the 8 pm ca if im home, then the 11 pm CA dur da durrrrr

Gamer101
08-18-2010, 06:36 AM
some people are just retarts
if u do the math like 6-10 sods per day ( take 10-15m each )
then ca takes 25 mins x3 a day not bad then add maybe a war or two
this over teh span of like maybe 1 year

Chris7
08-18-2010, 07:05 AM
k so this thread blew up since i last saw.. hmm what to say.

xi succks.
spur succks.
hmm.. oh mercury succks.

k

xStar
08-18-2010, 07:21 AM
some people are just retarts
if u do the math like 6-10 sods per day ( take 10-15m each )
then ca takes 25 mins x3 a day not bad then add maybe a war or two
this over teh span of like maybe 1 yearlike yourself?

ankoun2232
08-18-2010, 07:35 AM
all of u cn smd..u all s. uck

k thanks bye

lol

love u guys

WIpwns
08-18-2010, 07:37 AM
k so this thread blew up since i last saw.. hmm what to say.

xi succks.
spur succks.
hmm.. oh mercury succks.

k

+1 derpppppppp

Spur
08-18-2010, 07:42 AM
lolwut..? i ran 550 sods over a span of like...6 months? and i havent run one since then...also ca only takes 25 mins and i go war maybe once a day? get 30 then log and go do something else...sry i cant sit at my comp for 6 hrs at a time like spur getting praetor of no life lol

im sure theres a I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ here who can figure out how many sods = his honor rank, any takers??? im guessing over 5k sods

please refrain from using any type of mathematics cause everytime u do its wrong.
my title = 2 wars a day = 2hours max
ure CAx3 = 25min x 3 + a war = 2hours 15min
this isnt even counting ure sods

who says i go to back to back ca's 3x? jesus you really dont think do you? morning CA if i can which is rare, then i go to the 8 pm ca if im home, then the 11 pm CA dur da durrrrr

so u wake up to cabal u go to dinner with cabal u sleep with cabal and u dream about cabal?

otice1
08-18-2010, 08:06 AM
please refrain from using any type of mathematics cause everytime u do its wrong.

so u wake up to cabal u go to dinner with cabal u sleep with cabal and u dream about cabal?

You said yourself in another thread that you also do two CAs a day but grats on not counting them when its convenient for you to do so.

Spur
08-18-2010, 08:10 AM
You said yourself in another thread that you also do two CAs a day but grats on not counting them when its convenient for you to do so.

find where i said i go 2 CAs a day and ill admit im wrong everyone knows i go to 1

otice1
08-18-2010, 08:13 AM

From one CA a day? No I don't think so.
Also why didn't you include your '1" ca a day in your hypothetical equation? Wrong at math again, wow that's rare.

Spur
08-18-2010, 08:18 AM
From one CA a day? No I don't think so.
Also why didn't you include your '1" ca a day in your hypothetical equation? Wrong at math again, wow that's rare.

learn some common sense. matri can find 15 a day duo in 3 CAs and i cant find 10 a day solo in 1 CA? if i cant find 10 he cant find 15 pretty simple.

+25 min to my equation makes its 2hour 25min, + an sod to matris = 2hour 26min+ unless he can show me an SS of him finishing an SOD in under 10min

otice1
08-18-2010, 08:20 AM
learn some common sense. matri can find 15 a day duo in 3 CAs and i cant find 10 a day solo in 1 CA? if i cant find 10 he cant find 15 pretty simple.

+25 min to my equation makes its 2hour 25min, + an sod to matris = 2hour 26min+ unless he can show me an SS of him finishing an SOD in under 10min

15/3 ca= 5 uchh per CA
10/1 ca= 10 uchh per CA
Nope still wrong

Spur
08-18-2010, 08:20 AM
15/3 ca= 5 uchh per CA
10/1 ca= 10 uchh per CA
Nope still wrong

duo = solo ty wrong

otice1
08-18-2010, 08:21 AM
duo = solo ty wrong

duo=kill more mobs=get more drops
/nuff said

Spur
08-18-2010, 08:22 AM
duo=kill more mobs=get more drops
/nuff said

duo = dead pluma thats the only diff. if u cant kill all the mobs solo thats ure fault not mine

otice1
08-18-2010, 08:23 AM
duo = dead pluma thats the only diff. if u cant kill all the mobs solo thats ure fault not mine

You get more drops when you duo so if you are saying that you get 10uchh soloing then if i duo ca i must get at least 15uchh. see what I did?

Spur
08-18-2010, 08:26 AM
You get more drops when you duo so if you are saying that you get 10uchh soloing then if i duo ca i must get at least 15uchh. see what I did?

hypothesis much? prove u get more drops in a duo than a solo with equal amount of mobs ty

thats like saying u can get 14 fch in an ft1 run cause u went duo hahaha

BackUpWoMENG
08-18-2010, 10:46 AM

GET ON MY LVL BROOooooo

kakakakakakakaka

Jeazy
08-18-2010, 12:32 PM
lmao back in 1.09 and 1.10 i my d2 acct was worth about 4k usd...guess again I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ that game got retarded boring after 1.10, 99.9% of the poulation were people botting...how do you even manage to still play that game? on top of that, if you honestly do still play that game you have absolutely no fcin life seeing as how you play cabal at LEAST 5 hours a day...where does ur life fit in with cabal and d2? oh wait...there is none to fit in

umad

Gamer101
08-18-2010, 01:41 PM

you might wanna add max to that one because they do liek what 3-5 man ca's there gonna finish under 25 minutes o.o

DoItOver
08-18-2010, 08:31 PM
oh dayuum, I uz play D2 too yo! I map hacked all the way Yo! Do you? kekeke

I'll just say it straight out mangz, youz both ain't got no life.

nough said kekeke

Spur
08-18-2010, 09:40 PM
you might wanna add max to that one because they do liek what 3-5 man ca's there gonna finish under 25 minutes o.o

o its 3-5man i knew matri wasnt that good to duo it except once in a blue moon

supachode
08-18-2010, 09:46 PM
matri can solo except hes hiding in the wall DURRRRRRRRRRRRRR UMAD????

YourInLoveWithMJ
08-18-2010, 09:54 PM
hp-2923
def-904
magic attack-1001
rate-49%
crit dmg-169%
mamp - 43%
resist down 8%
pwn-100% anyone that disagrees is a hater

DoItOver
08-18-2010, 09:57 PM
hp-2923
def-904
magic attack-1001
rate-49%
crit dmg-169%
mamp - 43%
resist down 8%
pwn-100% anyone that disagrees is a hater

FoShizzle mangz!

YourInLoveWithMJ
08-18-2010, 09:58 PM
wow u needed wall hacks in d2 man thats why u I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ in cabal. all i needed was 700 to all stats hex sc. then u pwn everyone. game gets boring and server reset again. your suppose to hack in d2 its part of the game.

YourInLoveWithMJ
08-18-2010, 10:02 PM
dont hate on d2. presently more people play that game than cabal. hopefully u werent one of the d2lod hardcore players i pwned. lvl 99 hardcore sorc RIP killed by lag.

Matrimoney
08-19-2010, 12:17 AM

Lol, didn't I already explain I rarely go to the morning CA, and only go to the 8 PM CA if I can make it? I've only been going to the 11 PM CA's as of lately because I don't have much free time, unlike your pathetic ass self.

2 Wars a day? My ass, you have what, 40K Wexp saved up and you're honor rank 17?

Lets start at HR8 to HR17 in terms of how many trade-ins you need. It's 2,135 trade-ins required from HR8 to HR17, and you have 40k Wexp right now, meaning you've gone to at LEAST 2,500 wars. Of course probably at least 1/4 of them were wars back in OGP, meaning you didn't even get a full trade-in. So it would be safe to say that you have gone to approximately 3,000 wars? CABAL came out February 1st, 2008. So seeing as how you're a loser and have probably been playing since it came out, it's been about 2 years and 5 months. AKA 880 days you've been playing cabal. So lets look at the facts shall we?

You've been to approximately 3,000 Wars as of today
You've been playing CABAL approximately 880 days
PER day E V E R Y day, you would need to war at least 3 times, E V E R Y day.

As Dromar has said, you also CA twice a day, meaning on top of the 3-4 DAILY Wars you go to, you squeeze in 2 CA'S. Cool, you play CABAL 5 hours a day, you're now THE biggest I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ing loser I know right now.

AngeIbabe
08-19-2010, 07:21 AM
Lol, didn't I already explain I rarely go to the morning CA, and only go to the 8 PM CA if I can make it? I've only been going to the 11 PM CA's as of lately because I don't have much free time, unlike your pathetic ass self.

2 Wars a day? My ass, you have what, 40K Wexp saved up and you're honor rank 17?

Lets start at HR8 to HR17 in terms of how many trade-ins you need. It's 2,135 trade-ins required from HR8 to HR17, and you have 40k Wexp right now, meaning you've gone to at LEAST 2,500 wars. Of course probably at least 1/4 of them were wars back in OGP, meaning you didn't even get a full trade-in. So it would be safe to say that you have gone to approximately 3,000 wars? CABAL came out February 1st, 2008. So seeing as how you're a loser and have probably been playing since it came out, it's been about 2 years and 5 months. AKA 880 days you've been playing cabal. So lets look at the facts shall we?

As Dromar has said, you also CA twice a day, meaning on top of the 3-4 DAILY Wars you go to, you squeeze in 2 CA'S. Cool, you play CABAL 5 hours a day, you're now THE biggest I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ing loser I know right now.

you spend more time on the forums than anyone i know. you're now THE biggest I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ing loser I know right now. umad

Spur
08-19-2010, 07:25 AM

do u even know how stupid u sound? currently there is not one chart being correct as to how many turn ins u need per rank. i am the highest rank on NA therefore i am the sole person to know the exact trade ins from 9-18 and its not over 2k. funny how u mention OGP days when there was no handicap, cap side wins 80%+ of the time but ure not from merc so wat did u know. were u even alive when u can go to 3 wars per hour with Havoc + UK owning all 3 wars = 400 wexp in 1 hour but surprisingly it wasnt in the calculations

Gamer101
08-19-2010, 01:21 PM

are u counting with or w/o premy and are u counting with and w/o premy + wexp beads ?
did u count all the events with wexp ? so far calculations go with spur lol

Matrimoney
08-19-2010, 01:28 PM
lol @ spur defending himself denying facts presented to him, gj spur ur a I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥in retard

and to raid, i didnt factor in the fact that when war 1st came out it was 1 war per day, and if u wanna talk about prem and bb+, back in OGP war beads didnt come out til later, and with prem u still only got 100 wexp for a WIN, and sub 100 for a loss. sorry but are you trying to say that every war spurs ever gone to he had a non existant wexp bead and won 100% of the time? oh right, thats a load of sh.it sped

facts are facts and the facts show spurs a huge n3rd, nuff' said

spur u can defend urself all u want with ur fake ass amount of trade ins but look at it this way, my post actually made you look better, seeing as how i didnt take into consideration the % you already are into 17, and the fact that u could only war once a day for the longest time.

Gamer101
08-19-2010, 02:00 PM
lol @ spur defending himself denying facts presented to him, gj spur ur a I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥in retard

and to raid, i didnt factor in the fact that when war 1st came out it was 1 war per day, and if u wanna talk about prem and bb+, back in OGP war beads didnt come out til later, and with prem u still only got 100 wexp for a WIN, and sub 100 for a loss. sorry but are you trying to say that every war spurs ever gone to he had a non existant wexp bead and won 100% of the time? oh right, thats a load of sh.it sped

facts are facts and the facts show spurs a huge n3rd, nuff' said

spur u can defend urself all u want with ur fake ass amount of trade ins but look at it this way, my post actually made you look better, seeing as how i didnt take into consideration the % you already are into 17, and the fact that u could only war once a day for the longest time.

i said those where variables that u cannot possibly account for ahh duur
+ by the way it looks liek it he saves his wexp til hecan reach next honor rank
higher honor = higher value wexp is

Spur
08-19-2010, 02:25 PM
and the fact that u could only war once a day for the longest time.

ty for proving my point, that longest time = 300-400wexp per hour way more than my current 2 wars a day

TWF
08-19-2010, 03:05 PM
Guys, guys.. Can't we all just get along? Wtf is the point of arguing over something so minuscule as the number of wars or hours someone puts into the game? If he wants to play 5, 6, 7 or 24 hours a day, than by all means let him. It's his money, his time and his life, not yours. I don't condone any alz buying or none of that crap, but this game was meant for fun & enjoyment and these forums are an extension of that.. Jeez, just drop it, Matrimoney.

Enso
08-19-2010, 03:35 PM
Guys, guys.. Can't we all just get along? Wtf is the point of arguing over something so minuscule as the number of wars or hours someone puts into the game? If he wants to play 5, 6, 7 or 24 hours a day, than by all means let him. It's his money, his time and his life, not yours. I don't condone any alz buying or none of that crap, but this game was meant for fun & enjoyment and these forums are an extension of that.. Jeez, just drop it, Matrimoney.

If only if only....

DeathlikeHowls
08-19-2010, 04:17 PM
Every thread turns into a flame war, almost always involving Matri.

Enso
08-19-2010, 04:32 PM
Hahahaha xD

Gamer101
08-19-2010, 04:32 PM
If and only if ....
fix't xD
math ftw

Matrimoney
08-19-2010, 04:37 PM
i said those where variables that u cannot possibly account for ahh duur

did u really just try to say that? spur logic ftw? how does saving wexp help him at all...? oh wait..it doesnt...it takes the exact same amount of turn ins if he were to spend his wexp after ever war, ya dumb sht

Matrimoney
08-19-2010, 04:38 PM
ty for proving my point, that longest time = 300-400wexp per hour way more than my current 2 wars a day

do you

know how

to comprehend things?

war once a day means...you war...once...in 1 day...aka...if you win u get 80 or 100 wexp per d a y ad uuurrrr ddduurrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Gamer101
08-19-2010, 04:39 PM
did u really just try to say that? spur logic ftw? how does saving wexp help him at all...? oh wait..it doesnt...it takes the exact same amount of turn ins if he were to spend his wexp after ever war, ya dumb sht

ok ur saying
if i had 400 wexp and i was hc 2 with 0% in it i would get more honor if i was hc2 with 95% and the same amount of wexp ? o.O
btw spur logic apparently is too smart for u to even comprehend and i can get most of it
better step up ur game
mexican +1
white guy +0 o.o

Gamer101
08-19-2010, 04:40 PM
do you

know how

to comprehend things?

war once a day means...you war...once...in 1 day...aka...if you win u get 80 or 100 wexp per d a y ad uuurrrr ddduurrrrrrrrrrrrrr

i don't rememebr but i do think that the 1 a day wars gave more than 100 wexp

Matrimoney
08-19-2010, 04:48 PM
ok ur saying
if i had 400 wexp and i was hc 2 with 0% in it i would get more honor if i was hc2 with 95% and the same amount of wexp ? o.O
btw spur logic apparently is too smart for u to even comprehend and i can get most of it
better step up ur game
mexican +1
white guy +0 o.o

wowwww you really are I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥in stupid arent you?

scenario for you so you can fully comperehend how I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ing retarded you sound right now

0% into honor rank 10 with 200 wexp, each trade in = 1% (not really, just an easy example) meaning after all the trade ins ur 2% into honor rank 10
90% into honor rakn 10 with 200 wexp, each trade in = STILL 1%, meaning after all the trade ins ur 92% into honor rank 10

understand now dumb sht?

Matrimoney
08-19-2010, 04:50 PM
btw mexican -1
white guy +9000

you just got sht on

MyForumIsFISHIN
08-19-2010, 05:58 PM
I like how the white guy always get the bigger piece of pie. Racist much?

Gamer101
08-19-2010, 05:59 PM
wowwww you really are I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥in stupid arent you?

scenario for you so you can fully comperehend how I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ing retarded you sound right now

0% into honor rank 10 with 200 wexp, each trade in = 1% (not really, just an easy example) meaning after all the trade ins ur 2% into honor rank 10
90% into honor rakn 10 with 200 wexp, each trade in = STILL 1%, meaning after all the trade ins ur 92% into honor rank 10

understand now dumb sht?

Apparentlyu didn't get my concept lol
He saved his wexp from lower honor ranks you can easily get honor from dungeons and stuff
And btw it's 2.5 or 3.5 % honor you get in hc10

Gamer101
08-19-2010, 06:00 PM
Btw Mexican guy +2
White guy +1

And I'm talking about in big bulks of wexp lol
Why I used hc2 as an example which apparently u didn comprehend

lentil
08-19-2010, 06:02 PM
That's why us white peeps are bigger <(^_^<)

MyForumIsFISHIN
08-19-2010, 06:15 PM
Egos.

AngeIbabe
08-19-2010, 06:15 PM
Btw Mexican guy +2
White guy +1

f ucking matri is too stupid to factor in dungeons and other means of getting honor. just got pwned by a mexican

Matrimoney
08-19-2010, 06:16 PM
Btw Mexican guy +2
White guy +1

you still dont understand how you just got raped do you?

you tried saying if u saved wexp as opposed to use it when u got it, u got more out of it...LOL

what u gonna do go from honor rank 17 to 18 by running 1,000,000,000 dungeons and THEN spend the wexp since you get more honor per trade in? I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥in moron...i know exactly what u were saying dumb sht, you thought that u got more honor if ur a higher % into the rank

aka u get 10k honor when ur 1% into a rank and somehow u get MORE than 10k honor if ur 50% into ur rank? hurhur ur wrong mexican

white guy 9001
mexican -2

Matrimoney
08-19-2010, 06:19 PM
f ucking matri is too stupid to factor in dungeons and other means of getting honor. just got pwned by a mexican

holy nutsack kids like you should just go drown yourself in your bathtub..honestly...raid was trying to say that spur was saving his wexp because the higher % into the honor rank the more honor u get rofl...I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥in fail ass mexican, why dont u just go help raid kill himself and then do urself in while ur at it.

AngeIbabe
08-19-2010, 06:21 PM
HURRRR DURRR MATRI, maybe you jsut dont get it or maybe you do and you jsut dont wanna admit it. why dont you just go kill yourself k? you play too much cabal

Spur
08-19-2010, 06:29 PM
do you
know how
to comprehend things?

lol matri really go learn facts b4 u keep making ureself more and more stupid. wat does 1 hour = 3 wars dont u comprehend.

MyForumIsFISHIN
08-19-2010, 06:43 PM
So you don't deny that you're a racist? K.

WIpwns
08-19-2010, 06:44 PM
hurrrr durrr matri, maybe you jsut dont get it or maybe you do and you jsut dont wanna admit it. Why dont you just go kill yourself k? You play too much cabal

no ur the one talking .

Matrimoney
08-19-2010, 06:44 PM
HURRRR DURRR MATRI, maybe you jsut dont get it or maybe you do and you jsut dont wanna admit it. why dont you just go kill yourself k? you play too much cabal
oh look now you feel like a fkcin moron dont you? hey lets all save up wexp and go from hr 17 to 18 by JUST doing dungeons! dur da derp!

lol matri really go learn facts b4 u keep making ureself more and more stupid. wat does 1 hour = 3 wars dont u comprehend.

what part of you're full of sh.it for trying to say thats how u got even 1/10 of ur wexp don't you understand muffin?

spur logic strikes again?

MyForumIsFISHIN
08-19-2010, 06:45 PM

1=1 that's what he's thinking

Matrimoney
08-19-2010, 06:47 PM
1=1 that's what he's thinking

spur=5 hours a day of cabal is what im thinkin actually.

MyForumIsFISHIN
08-19-2010, 06:51 PM
Okay so 1st Spur plays more than 5 hours a day now, he only plays 5 hours a day.

Matrimoney
08-19-2010, 06:54 PM
Okay so 1st Spur plays more than 5 hours a day now, he only plays 5 hours a day.

I'd say an average of 5, maybe 6.

MyForumIsFISHIN
08-19-2010, 06:58 PM
= and > are 2 different functions. I'm sure you've learned that already in math.

spur>5 hours a day of cabal is what im thinkin actually.

Matrimoney
08-19-2010, 07:03 PM
= and > are 2 different functions. I'm sure you've learned that already in math.

oh ok!!!!

Spur is greater than 5 hours a day of cabal?

k!

MyForumIsFISHIN
08-19-2010, 07:07 PM
oh ok!!!!

Spur is greater than 5 hours a day of cabal?

k!

spur=5 hours a day of cabal is what im thinkin actually.

Sounds better than Spur is equal to 5 hours a day of cabal.

Gamer101
08-19-2010, 09:37 PM
you still dont understand how you just got raped do you?

you tried saying if u saved wexp as opposed to use it when u got it, u got more out of it...LOL

what u gonna do go from honor rank 17 to 18 by running 1,000,000,000 dungeons and THEN spend the wexp since you get more honor per trade in? I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥in moron...i know exactly what u were saying dumb sht, you thought that u got more honor if ur a higher % into the rank

aka u get 10k honor when ur 1% into a rank and somehow u get MORE than 10k honor if ur 50% into ur rank? hurhur ur wrong mexican

white guy 9001
mexican -2

where the fawk did u get the fact that i said u get more honor % when ur higher % in the hc
im simply saying the fact that if ur honor rank is higher you get more honor out of the wexp since it would take like 1 turn in to get to the next honor class compared to the a lower honor class and barly getting to it
ex
400 wexp on hc4 0% compared to
400wexp on hc4 95%
which one will have higher honor after the turn ins ?

Gamer101
08-19-2010, 09:42 PM
mexican ftw
http://i245.photobucket.com/albums/gg64/czrsmrc10/CabalVer115-100714-1625-0000.jpg

DeathlikeHowls
08-19-2010, 09:54 PM
Matri is QQing about Spur being on a lot, and he was on this Thread for nearly 4 hours?

Matrimoney
08-19-2010, 10:54 PM
where the fawk did u get the fact that i said u get more honor % when ur higher % in the hc
im simply saying the fact that if ur honor rank is higher you get more honor out of the wexp since it would take like 1 turn in to get to the next honor class compared to the a lower honor class and barly getting to it
ex
400 wexp on hc4 0% compared to
400wexp on hc4 95%
which one will have higher honor after the turn ins ?

dude, are you honestly this I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ing retarded?

we're talking about someone with hr17, you think he's gonna get more than 1% of his honor rank by dungeons or any other means????

dont act like i dont know what you were trying to say at first, you dumb sht. you tried saying the higher % into the honor rank you are, the MORE honor you get per turn in

please explain this in further detail so i can laugh at you even harder, and dont try to come up with some BS honor rank 4 scenario, just admit ur a I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥in failure

AngeIbabe
08-20-2010, 06:06 AM
dont hate because you trash bruhhh durrr hurrrr

Spur
08-20-2010, 07:06 AM
time to prove how stupid matri and his wiki is

rank 8-17 like he said according to the incorrect wiki 22+40+76+184+147+285+400+334+400 since thats how much im into 17. thats 1888 turn ins which is way less than his total cause of course he cant even add correctly.

lets say NW was introduced may 2008 thats 26months ago which is aprox 780 days. blessing beads have been introduced for over 2 years and so has premium. with these on a losing war = 75 and a winning war = 150 so even if the win/loss ratio was 50/50 i still gain over 1.25 trade ins per war or 2.5 per day x 780 days = 1950. well looky here matri 2 wars at 50/50 already brings me above the point where im at not to mention our winning ratio wasnt only 50% and i guess i didnt dungeon for honor at all either. there was also never ever any wexp event right? now that 10% for being top 30% i guess i must be too weak to reach top 30% as well.

Matrimoney
08-20-2010, 10:42 AM
time to prove how stupid matri and his wiki is

rank 8-17 like he said according to the incorrect wiki 22+40+76+184+147+285+400+334+400 since thats how much im into 17. thats 1888 turn ins which is way less than his total cause of course he cant even add correctly.

lets say NW was introduced may 2008 thats 26months ago which is aprox 780 days. blessing beads have been introduced for over 2 years and so has premium. with these on a losing war = 75 and a winning war = 150 so even if the win/loss ratio was 50/50 i still gain over 1.25 trade ins per war or 2.5 per day x 780 days = 1950. well looky here matri 2 wars at 50/50 already brings me above the point where im at not to mention our winning ratio wasnt only 50% and i guess i didnt dungeon for honor at all either. there was also never ever any wexp event right? now that 10% for being top 30% i guess i must be too weak to reach top 30% as well.

LOL, sorry dumb sht, but you forgot the 40K+ Wexp you have saved up, not to mention Wexp beads didn't come out that early. On top of that, you're going to tell me you had premium when NW first came out? LOL, I highly doubt it. My numbers are still more correct than yours, sorry. Cute how you forgot to factor in the Wexp you have saved up. Oh and what % into 17 are you again? I forgot to even look at that. I have no doubt in my mind you've gone to at least 2,500 wars, even WITH premium.

HR0-17 = 1926
You have 40k Wexp saved, so 2326
3 wars per day x 780 days = 2340

Oh look, you just rickrolled yourself, thats only a few wars off of 3 every single day single MW has been out, got. On top of that, an average of 1.25 Wexp is hilarious, I highly doubt was your average when NW first came out.

xStar
08-20-2010, 11:24 AM
LOL, sorry dumb sht, but you forgot the 40K+ Wexp you have saved up, not to mention Wexp beads didn't come out that early. On top of that, you're going to tell me you had premium when NW first came out? LOL, I highly doubt it. My numbers are still more correct than yours, sorry. Cute how you forgot to factor in the Wexp you have saved up. Oh and what % into 17 are you again? I forgot to even look at that. I have no doubt in my mind you've gone to at least 2,500 wars, even WITH premium.

HR0-17 = 1926

Oh look, you just rickrolled yourself, thats only a few wars off of 3 every single day single MW has been out, got. On top of that, an average of 1.25 Wexp is hilarious, I highly doubt was your average when NW first came out.You forgot something, from may 2008 to December 2008 there was only war a day. But in October2008? they put 3 MW up but someppl only made it to two sometimes only one. they wud get called in just a few mins.

Spur
08-20-2010, 11:38 AM

HR0-17 = 1926

Oh look, you just rickrolled yourself, thats only a few wars off of 3 every single day single MW has been out, got. On top of that, an average of 1.25 Wexp is hilarious, I highly doubt was your average when NW first came out.

again stupidity do u really expect me to make a mistake in my math when talking to u?
22+40+76+184+147+285+400+334+400
9-10=22
10-11=40
11-12=76
12-13=184
13-14=147
14-15=285
15-16=400
16-17=334
the last 400 is already my 40k wexp i saved up u noob or do u see me at rank 18 already?
u dont even know how to read the wiki chart correctly lol

otice1
08-20-2010, 12:09 PM
again stupidity do u really expect me to make a mistake in my math when talking to u?
9-10=22
10-11=40
11-12=76
12-13=184
13-14=147
14-15=285
15-16=400
16-17=334
the last 400 is already my 40k wexp i saved up u noob or do u see me at rank 18 already?

Apparently you can't read correctly because he said 0-17 (+40kwexp) which is in fact 1926.3 turn ins. Nice try tho but you should fix your post to say that you misread the wiki page.

Spur
08-20-2010, 01:06 PM
Apparently you can't read correctly because he said 0-17 (+40kwexp) which is in fact 1926.3 turn ins. Nice try tho but you should fix your post to say that you misread the wiki page.

HR0-17 = 1926

nice try otice but u cant save matri here. he thinks the 40k still needs to be added on

Matrimoney
08-20-2010, 01:09 PM
9-10=22
10-11=40
11-12=76
12-13=184
13-14=147
14-15=285
15-16=400
16-17=334

even with ur 400 counted in, im sure u have over 2k wars, and i guarantee you about 100 or so days of the 780 were days where you could only war once a day. ur still averaging 3 wars every single day

Spur
08-20-2010, 01:20 PM
even with ur 400 counted in, im sure u have over 2k wars, and i guarantee you about 100 or so days of the 780 were days where you could only war once a day. ur still averaging 3 wars every single day

ok so u admit defeat on that part. now since we proved 1-17+my 40k saved up = 1926 trade ins how does that = over 2k wars? no logic?
guarantee? u cant guarantee a thing u dont even know how long of a period 1 war per day existed nor do u know how long 3wars per hour existed.
thats like u guaranteeing something happened b4 u were even born

Gamer101
08-20-2010, 01:25 PM
ok so u admit defeat on that part. now since we proved 1-17+my 40k saved up = 1926 trade ins how does that = over 2k wars? no logic?
guarantee? u cant guarantee a thing u dont even know how long of a period 1 war per day existed nor do u know how long 3wars per hour existed.

actually something does happen befor esome 1 is born ex ww and ww2
new generation
usa vs afgan lol

Gamer101
08-20-2010, 01:30 PM
dude, are you honestly this I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ing retarded?

we're talking about someone with hr17, you think he's gonna get more than 1% of his honor rank by dungeons or any other means????

dont act like i dont know what you were trying to say at first, you dumb sht. you tried saying the higher % into the honor rank you are, the MORE honor you get per turn in

please explain this in further detail so i can laugh at you even harder, and dont try to come up with some BS honor rank 4 scenario, just admit ur a I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥in failure

i might have left the "5%" sigh
and also if u ever noticed i said from really high %age
in my senarios i said 95 -90% :)
that actually gives you more honor this is how
A)you get 7% in like hc5 i believe
ur at 0% with 500wexp
B)95% in hc 5 with 500 wexp
on A u get less honor than in B

and also while others used there wexp on hc1-8 spur didn't start til hc 8or 9 i don't remember

i used this meathod on ps lol
1-7 with glory pots and wexp 7-9 o.o

MyForumIsFISHIN
08-20-2010, 04:25 PM
actually something does happen befor esome 1 is born ex ww and ww2
new generation
usa vs afgan lol

He means that you can't guarantee something in the past that was never documented.

Matrimoney
08-20-2010, 04:26 PM

one thing everyone knows for certain is that you're a no lifer to play cabal as much as you do, prove me wrong please.

Matrimoney
08-20-2010, 04:28 PM
i might have left the "5%" sigh
and also if u ever noticed i said from really high %age
in my senarios i said 95 -90% :)
that actually gives you more honor this is how
A)you get 7% in like hc5 i believe
ur at 0% with 500wexp
B)95% in hc 5 with 500 wexp
on A u get less honor than in B

and also while others used there wexp on hc1-8 spur didn't start til hc 8or 9 i don't remember

i used this meathod on ps lol
1-7 with glory pots and wexp 7-9 o.o

stop trying to change what you said in the first place dumb sht, you tried saying spur was saving his wexp at hr 17 because it was somehow better than using them right off....tard

Matrimoney
08-20-2010, 04:29 PM

heres a guarantee, your dad blew his load in your mom before you were born, prove me wrong.

Matrimoney
08-20-2010, 04:30 PM
matri you play cabal more than spur. you're on during the day when hes on forums since you say you're on forums while in game. prove me wrong no lifer

when im on forums im on cabal at the same time dancing outside of a dungeon or waiting a few mins before entering a dungeon lol

ur logic is hardcore fail, i started playing cabal during december of 08, quit for like...6 months..then came back. how can you possibly say ive played more cabal than spur?

oh thats right i war 6 times a day and CA 4 times a day.

xbghost
08-20-2010, 05:30 PM
you fellas need a hotel room to compare b*lls too? lol hi mat, you guys still at it huh was mat vs lethal now mat vs spur!!~!~ drama dramaaaaa

Matiel
08-20-2010, 06:13 PM
ok..so... back to this question : why do u care what others do and how much they do it? u havent even met the person personally, shouldn't matter to you,worry bout urself and ur own gaming.

pottytrained
08-20-2010, 06:45 PM
heres a guarantee, your dad blew his load in your mom before you were born, prove me wrong.

artificial insemination? ever heard of it?

Matrimoney
08-20-2010, 08:34 PM
artificial insemination? ever heard of it?

still doesnt change the fact that his dads load ended up in his moms vag, prove me wrong got.

Matiel
08-20-2010, 08:50 PM
well it's random artificial sperm, so who know's who it was,which means who knows what his dad is or what he does. Could be a bum on the street who donated somehow, who knows.

Gamer101
08-20-2010, 09:31 PM
stop trying to change what you said in the first place dumb sht, you tried saying spur was saving his wexp at hr 17 because it was somehow better than using them right off....tard

it is better to save ur wexp
even the little honor he gets from dungeons helps o.o
and double check the senarios o.o one ways always at 0% other was 90-95% o.o

Matrimoney
08-20-2010, 11:18 PM
it is better to save ur wexp
even the little honor he gets from dungeons helps o.o
and double check the senarios o.o one ways always at 0% other was 90-95% o.o

....seriously ur still saying the same old BS?

jesus I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥in christ 0% into honor or 99% into honor ur gonna get the SAME AMOUNT OF HONOR per trade in...godamn ur stupid, and havent i explained u need to run like 100,000 dungeons to get even a portion of 1% in the higher ranks?

Gamer101
08-21-2010, 05:45 AM
....seriously ur still saying the same old BS?

jesus I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥in christ 0% into honor or 99% into honor ur gonna get the SAME AMOUNT OF HONOR per trade in...godamn ur stupid, and havent i explained u need to run like 100,000 dungeons to get even a portion of 1% in the higher ranks?

i said ur gonna get more honor in general not just by turn in
ur still not getting it
u have 400wexp at and 0% in w/e hc
u have 400wexp at 95% in w/e hc
in senerio a u will end up with 35 % or so
in senerio b u will achieve the next honor class and be able to get even more honor in to that new hc

Enso
08-21-2010, 08:28 AM
Well you get more honor *points* per turn in at higher levels....

Matrimoney
08-21-2010, 09:03 AM
i said ur gonna get more honor in general not just by turn in
ur still not getting it
u have 400wexp at and 0% in w/e hc
u have 400wexp at 95% in w/e hc
in senerio a u will end up with 35 % or so
in senerio b u will achieve the next honor class and be able to get even more honor in to that new hc

woah dude so ur saying.....

if i trade in 200 wexp 0% into honor rank 10, id have LESS if i were to trade in 200 wexp 5% into honor rank?

woaahhhhh COMMON SENSE FOR THE I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥IN WINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

Matrimoney
08-21-2010, 09:09 AM
btw how exactly do you go from 0% into ur honor rank to 95% into ur honor rank when 1,000 dungeons = 1/10 of 1%?

oh wait

you dont

ur just 2 retarded to comprehend that

Gamer101
08-21-2010, 01:11 PM
btw how exactly do you go from 0% into ur honor rank to 95% into ur honor rank when 1,000 dungeons = 1/10 of 1%?

oh wait

you dont

ur just 2 retarded to comprehend that

ok how about this il show u my ps crap since on ps i onlt have time to attend 1 war a day
and theres only 4 wars a day
every 6 hrs alogn with ca o.o

Gamer101
08-21-2010, 01:15 PM
still doesnt change the fact that his dads load ended up in his moms vag, prove me wrong got.

actually in artifical ensemination the egg is fertilezed outside the body
a fertilized egg is later inplanted o.o

WIpwns
08-21-2010, 01:25 PM
actually in artifical ensemination the egg is fertilezed outside the body
a fertilized egg is later inplanted o.o
shut the f up nerd

Gamer101
08-21-2010, 03:03 PM
shut the f up nerd

im mexican i can't be a nerd

Kamelotvey
08-21-2010, 06:04 PM
im mexican i can't be a nerd

...rofl

Gamer101
08-21-2010, 07:30 PM
how many smart mexicans have u met >
like actually smart not
smart compared to other mexicans

xStar
08-21-2010, 07:40 PM
how many smart mexicans have u met >
like actually smart not
smart compared to other mexicansYou're completely retarded. Mario J Molina one the founders of the ozone layer is Mexican you tardmuffin. Also George Lopez is very intelligent also. So the only stupid ass Mexican is YOU.

MyForumIsFISHIN
08-21-2010, 07:46 PM
You're completely retarded. Mario J Molina one the founders of the ozone layer is Mexican you tardmuffin. Also George Lopez is very intelligent also. So the only stupid ass Mexican is YOU.

lol.... well put. Except using "also" twice in 1 sentence is redundant.

Matrimoney
08-21-2010, 08:10 PM
updated stats

3.3k hp
1076 m.atk
146 cdi
53 rate
43 amp
819 def

xStar
08-21-2010, 08:16 PM
updated stats

3.3k hp
1076 m.atk
146 cdi
53 rate
43 amp
819 defNice rate with that much dmg.

Matrimoney
08-21-2010, 09:23 PM
Nice rate with that much dmg.

yerp, if i get a 7/40 lap/topaz orb ill be set....ill be @ 161 CD 46 rate, especially for bm2 aura..ros 10 and 3 cr2 nom nom nom.

Bebe
08-21-2010, 10:19 PM
O_O is this like a korean drama? I forgot to get my pop corn. or maybe a talking version of UFC! =O

xStar
08-21-2010, 10:59 PM
yerp, if i get a 7/40 lap/topaz orb ill be set....ill be @ 161 CD 46 rate, especially for bm2 aura..ros 10 and 3 cr2 nom nom nom.Spur status meng, oh wait we dont extend non-pc's here luuuuuuuul

DoItOver
08-22-2010, 12:34 AM
Spur status meng, oh wait we dont extend non-pc's here luuuuuuuul

I got lost........ I know understand......

Matrimoney
08-22-2010, 05:31 AM

lmaooooo spur status would be 110 cd or something stupid lol

Gamer101
08-22-2010, 08:09 AM
You're completely retarded. Mario J Molina one the founders of the ozone layer is Mexican you tardmuffin. Also George Lopez is very intelligent also. So the only stupid ass Mexican is YOU.

em learn to read stupid puerto rican -_-
have u met them ?
i already know of those
esp george lopez i love that guy xD even watch his chat show

pottytrained
08-22-2010, 08:29 AM

around here we dont need extended pc to get 160 dmg with 45 rate luul...

Matiel
08-22-2010, 09:24 AM
updated stats

3.3k hp
1076 m.atk
146 cdi
53 rate
43 amp
819 def

must agree,nice stats.

WIpwns
08-22-2010, 09:27 AM
lmaooooo spur status would be 110 cd or something stupid lol

post ure lvl and stats so everyone can compare and see how theyre doing

lvl 170
hp 3854
def 785
matk 1040
amp 43
rate 50
dmg 105
add dmg 30
hp steal 3%
hp auto heal 13

105 meng

Matrimoney
08-22-2010, 01:54 PM
around here we dont need extended pc to get 160 dmg with 45 rate luul...

same with venus, but the difference between us is that u kids also have sub 950 mag atk lmao baddies.

Matrimoney
08-22-2010, 02:02 PM
dbl

Spur
08-22-2010, 02:06 PM
updated stats

3.3k hp
1076 m.atk
146 cdi
53 rate
43 amp
819 def

my stats that didnt change

3.74k hp
1087 m.atk
120cd
45 rate
51 amp
898 def
6rate resist
15cd resists

WIpwns
08-22-2010, 02:46 PM
6rate resist
15cd resists
whyd u spell ure resist with an s

oh wait

otice1
08-22-2010, 02:57 PM
whyd u spell ure resist with an s

oh wait

He did that to distract you from the fact that he only has 45 rate.

WIpwns
08-22-2010, 03:19 PM
ima guess spurs gear

praetor of will (200 hp, 15 resist cdi, 5 resist rate)
aop6
rol2 x2
cr2 x2
rw3 +7
temp eos8
vital belt +4
sig helm +9 36 cdi
sig suit +9 7 amp 180 hp
sig gloves +9 7 amp 2 def 2 hp steal
sig boots +9 7 amp 180 hp
bos6 x2
fre +6 x2
forc orb +7 7% m amp
phery orb +7 10/24
pet with 90 hp, 1 resist rate , 15 magic, 3 def
dex, str, int rune maxed
m amp, magic, hp rune maxed
lvl 9 def rune

amiright

xStar
08-22-2010, 03:21 PM
my stats that didnt change

3.74k hp
1087 m.atk
120cd
45 rate
51 amp
898 def
6rate resist
15cd resistsI feel like taking a dump on your cdi.

fsflashy
08-22-2010, 03:28 PM
ima guess spurs gear

praetor of will (200 hp, 15 resist cdi, 5 resist rate)
aop6
rol2 x2
cr2 x2
rw3 +7
temp eos8
vital belt +4
sig helm +9 36 cdi
sig suit +9 7 amp 180 hp
sig gloves +9 7 amp 2 def 2 hp steal
sig boots +9 7 amp 180 hp
bos6 x2
fre +6 x2