PDA

View Full Version : WI Stats

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5

TheKingofTrolls
09-13-2010, 01:19 PM
He wasn't even associating with anyone but a few Guild members before he quit, and since I've gotten the WI I've gotten a max M.amp rune, def rune, stat runes, accessories, +7 RW3, 7/40 helm, new pet and AoP+6. Keep being dumb, its getting you nowhere.

Hey chicken shiet thats your new name now since you keep running away from my offer. Now, let's get back to business, come to Mercury and prove yourself. What are you waiting for you, I have already offered you a 2 free transfers just accept and show us what you got.

GoldFalcon22
09-13-2010, 01:19 PM
I remember this video, you had this same topic up in ogplanet. I'm sure you submitted this about 100x since then and what were the results? Right innocent.

This nation war footage is the same thing that happens to everyone, it's nothing new. It's a glitch in the system's design. The majority of players experienced the same thing or something similiar where you're getting attacked out of the blue even though no one is around you. But you want to call it twinr or some 3rd party program, okay fine. Let's bring up some old topics and have some fun.

Since we are bringing up old topics lets not forget about your history, Lute. Everyone knows you performed the FT b2f glitch, you're friends that did it with you ratted you out to everyone. I'm sure everyone already knows about your dirty past but let me just bump it up to bring it to light once again.

So I don't know why you calling people out when you should be calling yourself out kiddo. Let's not forget your prior guild, good old Ascension. I must admit, I am very impress that you and your guildies were able to manipulate a GM to give you GM items. I mean that took more than just mere skills, that took talent. I'm sure serious planning and bribery as well as expert social eningeerers was involved to pull that off.

So you think just because you got 'kicked' out of the guild you're off the hook? You're not off that easily. You know on a more personal note, when I heard the story of what happen to you I felt sad for you, I honestly did. You really loved your guild (Ascension), always protecting it, defending it from outside members. You were in there for what 2 years. You put so much work, so much devotion, and you were 100% loyal to your guild, all that work you did for them ended up getting you kicked out of the guild in the end.

However,

Eskie had to kick you, you were a nusiance to DH...you were complaining about your life too much which made him ill (health problems) to the point where Eskie had no choice but to kick you kindly. You once said, "The guild was more of a family to you than your real life family." You said also that you "Felt betrayed." I honestly felt sorry for you. I felt like dam this kid needs some real help. However, I realize now you haven't changed, you're still the same rotten little kid. Still trash...you deserved to be kicked by your only guild (family).

Lastly, submit your video for the 101 time, let's all see what happen's this time...right

pwned.

TheKingofTrolls
09-13-2010, 01:20 PM
No, but I do know that ALL of Merc was affected by the ALZ glitch, which is just common sense. All those years in school apparently hasn't paid off for you, can't even type out a sentence that makes any sense.

How's it feel to not ever be put on a top WI list by the only people that matter? The ones in Venus if you're too much of a sped to figure that out btw.

You dont matter. But if you want to matter, come to Mercury with my 2 free transfer offer chicken shiet.

TheKingofTrolls
09-13-2010, 01:27 PM
Again.... you idiot. If guilt by association was the general rule then we all are guilty. I guarantee we all knew someone knowingly that hacked... So, get over it, cause all you have are assumptions.

Matrimoney's way of thinking:

"I can buy an items/account with USD and be legit as long as I am not hacking-twinr, botting, or glitching"

S T F U

TheKingofTrolls
09-13-2010, 01:30 PM
Oh totally, I'm mad. Cause I'm totally the one that's trying to deny that I had nothing to do with the alz glitch while I'm guild leader of seireitei and the glitch has to do with abusing the warehouse which I'm sure you check. AND because I'm totally the one trying to ignore and push off a video as a "glitch" despite multiple GMs saying it was valid proof of hacking. Oh wait you're also the one who defended DavidKan back in the day too aren't you? So he isn't sitting in your guild with something like 3 or 4 plus new accounts he bought with USD? Some for in the thousands of dollars?

Note I never said I was a pro wizard, my gear is trash and I'll admit that, it's a game man. As far as anything with Ascension goes I'm not in the guild anymore, you seem to still be in seireitei now don't you? And you have to have all of them supporting how "legit" you are.

You're not in the guild because you got kick for hindering DH's health through your countless complaints about how bad your life is. umad ugly? I bet since the truth hurts. I'm gone.

TheKingofTrolls
09-13-2010, 02:01 PM
I remember this video, you had this same topic up in ogplanet. I'm sure you submitted this about 100x since then and what were the results? Right innocent.

This nation war footage is the same thing that happens to everyone, it's nothing new. It's a glitch in the system's design. The majority of players experienced the same thing or something similiar where you're getting attacked out of the blue even though no one is around you. But you want to call it twinr or some 3rd party program, okay fine. Let's bring up some old topics and have some fun.

Since we are bringing up old topics lets not forget about your history, Lute. Everyone knows you performed the FT b2f glitch, you're friends that did it with you ratted you out to everyone. I'm sure everyone already knows about your dirty past but let me just bump it up to bring it to light once again.

So I don't know why you calling people out when you should be calling yourself out kiddo. Let's not forget your prior guild, good old Ascension. I must admit, I am very impress that you and your guildies were able to manipulate a GM to give you GM items. I mean that took more than just mere skills, that took talent. I'm sure serious planning and bribery as well as expert social eningeerers was involved to pull that off.

So you think just because you got 'kicked' out of the guild you're off the hook? You're not off that easily. You know on a more personal note, when I heard the story of what happen to you I felt sad for you, I honestly did. You really loved your guild (Ascension), always protecting it, defending it from outside members. You were in there for what 2 years. You put so much work, so much devotion, and you were 100% loyal to your guild, all that work you did for them ended up getting you kicked out of the guild in the end.

However,

Eskie had to kick you, you were a nusiance to DH...you were complaining about your life too much which made him ill (health problems) to the point where Eskie had no choice but to kick you kindly. You once said, "The guild was more of a family to you than your real life family." You said also that you "Felt betrayed." I honestly felt sorry for you. I felt like dam this kid needs some real help. However, I realize now you haven't changed, you're still the same rotten little kid. Still trash...you deserved to be kicked by your only guild (family).

Lastly, submit your video for the 101 time, let's all see what happen's this time...right

Something that you and your buddy Beliel use to spam all the time,

UMAD ?

WIpwns
09-13-2010, 03:00 PM
lol quadruple posts and that huge wall of text
umad?

Matrimoney
09-13-2010, 04:23 PM

"I can buy an items/account with USD and be legit as long as I am not hacking-twinr, botting, or glitching"

S T F U

troll's way of thinking:

"If I quadruple post with a wall of useless text and have nobody know who I am, I win CABAL"

L O L

WIpwns
09-13-2010, 04:27 PM
actually 7x posts

nub tower farmer broke the ccccccccombo with 1 word

ThisisaForumId
09-13-2010, 04:30 PM
troll's way of thinking:

"If I quadruple post with a wall of useless text and have nobody know who I am, I win CABAL"

L O L

lol quadruple posts and that huge wall of text
umad?

Something that you and your buddy Beliel use to spam all the time,

UMAD ?

You're not in the guild because you got kick for hindering DH's health through your countless complaints about how bad your life is. umad ugly? I bet since the truth hurts. I'm gone.

S T F U

You dont matter. But if you want to matter, come to Mercury with my 2 free transfer offer chicken shiet.

pwned.

ITT: Matri being Matri, or a veritable retarded douche
Seireitei defending Seireitei
Seireitei being Seireitei
Cabal being fail

GG
Have fun buying accounts and gears everyone!

WIpwns
09-13-2010, 04:35 PM
Cabal being fail

GG

i heard u in seireitei too?

ThisisaForumId
09-13-2010, 04:36 PM
i heard u in seireitei too?

Nope

Matrimoney
09-13-2010, 04:38 PM
Cabal being fail

GG

Coming from the kid that cried his eyes out like someone stole his lollipop back in OGP when his account was blocked? s t f u got.

ThisisaForumId
09-13-2010, 04:40 PM
Coming from the kid that cried his eyes out like someone stole his lollipop back in OGP when his account was blocked? s t f u got.

lolumad? I've never been blocked in game bro, and anytime I claimed to have been blocked was just a massive troll.

tl;dr? You got trolled hard

Matrimoney
09-13-2010, 04:42 PM
lolumad? I've never been blocked in game bro, and anytime I claimed to have been blocked was just a massive troll.

tl;dr? You got trolled hard

LOL K KID

Re-enactment of what you said back in OGP:

"QQQQQQQQQ IM BLOCKED WTF AM I GONNA DO WITH MY LIFE?"

Weeks later:

"Thank the I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥in LORD im unblocked back to being #8 WA guys."

ThisisaForumId
09-13-2010, 04:43 PM
LOL K KID

Re-enactment of what you said back in OGP:

"QQQQQQQQQ IM BLOCKED WTF AM I GONNA DO WITH MY LIFE?"

Weeks later:

"Thank the I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥in LORD im unblocked back to being #8 WA guys."

Yeah again, you got trolled hard. I'm sorry that you don't have the critical thinking ability in order to figure that out.
I think you have some deep rooted inferiority problems meng

Matrimoney
09-13-2010, 04:45 PM
Yeah again, you got trolled hard. I'm sorry that you don't have the critical thinking ability in order to figure that out.
I think you have some deep rooted inferiority problems meng

You wrote paragraphs complaining you were banned/blocked, keep denying it loser.

ThisisaForumId
09-13-2010, 04:46 PM
You wrote paragraphs complaining you were banned/blocked, keep denying it loser.

http://forum.cabal.com/showthread.php?1029-I-got-banned!&highlight=banned%2C+thisisaforumid

Yeah, I wrote entire books bro

Keep QQing. I don't mind showing actual EVIDENCE that I wasn't blocked.
You got trolled hard

Edit: Also found my "unbanned"

http://forum.cabal.com/showthread.php?1958-Got-unbanned
Remember when I said you were a veritable retarded douche?
I just proved it.

G T F O

Matrimoney
09-13-2010, 04:55 PM
http://forum.cabal.com/showthread.php?1029-I-got-banned!&highlight=banned%2C+thisisaforumid

Yeah, I wrote entire books bro

Keep QQing. I don't mind showing actual EVIDENCE that I wasn't blocked.
You got trolled hard

Edit: Also found my "unbanned"

http://forum.cabal.com/showthread.php?1958-Got-unbanned

Remember when I said you were a veritable retarded douche?
I just proved it.

G T F O

i opened the thread and saw

"qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq"

then i saw

"unbannedunbannedimsohappy"

ThisisaForumId
09-13-2010, 05:04 PM
i opened the thread and saw

"qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq"

then i saw

"unbannedunbannedimsohappy"
Okay, so for the last piece I present to you my ticket history
With my name whited out for obvious reasons
http://img7.imageshack.us/img7/1919/matri.png

Look at all dem tickets son.

WIpwns
09-13-2010, 05:10 PM
Okay, so for the last piece I present to you my ticket history
With my name whited out for obvious reasons

Look at all dem tickets son.

thats obviously a new account u can make easily
and the ticket is made in 7/13/10 fix me if im wrong, im blind atm

ThisisaForumId
09-13-2010, 05:14 PM
thats obviously a new account u can make easily
and the ticket is made in 7/13/10 fix me if im wrong, im blind atm

http://img85.imageshack.us/img85/6937/finefine.jpg

http://img85.imageshack.us/img85/6937/finefine.jpg

Fine, there it is, my name and server yawn yawn yawn

Oh, and I said I had sent like 20 tickets in order to get them to unban me which is why I'm saying this is relevant.

Anyways, proved my point.
I wasn't ever banned.

Matri got trolled hard and is a veritable retarded douche.

Matrimoney
09-13-2010, 07:12 PM
Wait, that's supposed to prove something? PMing GM's on the forums has the same affect, I sent daisy 1 PM on the forums and she looked into my account and got me unbanned. You being a whiny little btch is still out on the table, you've yet to prove me wrong.

Enso
09-13-2010, 09:26 PM
It appears as though Matrimoney can't follow simple logic, and only sees his side of things. Such a pity.

iSeeYou123
09-13-2010, 09:40 PM
I'm guessing Matri just shut up Rehaniko LOL

ThisisaForumId
09-13-2010, 09:58 PM
Wait, that's supposed to prove something? PMing GM's on the forums has the same affect, I sent daisy 1 PM on the forums and she looked into my account and got me unbanned. You being a whiny little btch is still out on the table, you've yet to prove me wrong.

Hmm, lets see, you're harassing GMs on the forum about being banned, and I'm the whiny btch? You haven't proven me wrong either, dumbass.
For me to prove you wrong is for me to prove that I wasn't banned. I have provided more than ample evidence that I wasn't banned. Sorry that you do not possess any critical thinking at all. Probably because you've worked at Wal-Mart and Burger King.
ANYWAY. Saying "prove me wrong" does not make you right, sorry bro. All you're doing is embarrassing yourself.

You being an inbred, self-righteous, and veritable half-witted douche is still on the table though. PROVE ME WRONG

tl;dr: Remember when I called you retarded? I was being serious.

I'm guessing Matri just shut up Rehaniko LOL
Get off Matri's cawk, bro

MyForumIsFISHIN
09-14-2010, 04:59 AM
Hmm, lets see, you're harassing GMs on the forum about being banned, and I'm the whiny btch? You haven't proven me wrong either, dumbass.
For me to prove you wrong is for me to prove that I wasn't banned. I have provided more than ample evidence that I wasn't banned. Sorry that you do not possess any critical thinking at all. Probably because you've worked at Wal-Mart and Burger King.
ANYWAY. Saying "prove me wrong" does not make you right, sorry bro. All you're doing is embarrassing yourself.

You being an inbred, self-righteous, and veritable half-witted douche is still on the table though. PROVE ME WRONG

The smartest people originate from BK and Wal-Mart man...................At least that's what Matrimoney thinks.

Matrimoney
09-14-2010, 06:53 AM

How am I embarassing myself when I'm simply pointing out the flaws in your so-called, "proof"? I have a mule account with my name on it as well, and there was a ticket sent in on it a long time ago. What exactly would stop me from posting a SS of the account logged in with the ticket showing and having myself say its my main account? LOL, harrassing the GM's? Get real kid, if 1 PM is harrassment, then you managed to graduate HS.

Matiel
09-14-2010, 07:26 AM
How am I embarassing myself when I'm simply pointing out the flaws in your so-called, "proof"? I have a mule account with my name on it as well, and there was a ticket sent in on it a long time ago. What exactly would stop me from posting a SS of the account logged in with the ticket showing and having myself say its my main account? LOL, harrassing the GM's? Get real kid, if 1 PM is harrassment, then you managed to graduate HS.

anddddddd u didnt graduate HS or somewhat of a GED thats why u r working at burger king. amirite?

TheKingofTrolls
09-14-2010, 10:52 AM

Where do you get your facts? Do you like making up random things to look smart? Well ugly?

ThisisaForumId
09-14-2010, 10:55 AM

Yeah, I just happen to send a help desk two months ago for this argument today meng. I'm just that diabolical.

u mad that i'm smarter than you brah

Where do you get your facts? Do you like making up random things to look smart? Well ugly?

Dude, Matri didn't even flinch when I proved him wrong it was ESTsoft and not OGP. He tries to be a big man on forums because his supervisor yells at him for scaring away customers with his neckbeard and poor hygiene

TheKingofTrolls
09-14-2010, 10:55 AM

LOL first time I seen a real fool.

TheKingofTrolls
09-14-2010, 10:57 AM
It appears as though Matrimoney can't follow simple logic, and only sees his side of things. Such a pity.

LOL I love his fail logic makes me laugh

ThisisaForumId
09-14-2010, 11:00 AM

LOL I love his fail logic makes me laugh

Doesn't he call it Spur Logic? Not that I agree with the term, but he sure enjoys using it

TheKingofTrolls
09-14-2010, 11:04 AM

Hey Chicken Shiet, be honest with everyone...how old are you really? Because the more I read about what you have to say, I begin to wonder if you even worked at Burger King at all, you seem very young, too young in fact from what I'm reading.

post your birth certificate, prove me wrong.

TheKingofTrolls
09-14-2010, 11:06 AM
Doesn't he call it Spur Logic? Not that I agree with the term, but he sure enjoys using it

I finally know why he hates spur's logic, why he always complains about it in his numerous post. He simply cannot comprehend, he doesn't understand. 2+1=4 lol right matri. sigh poor dude

ThisisaForumId
09-15-2010, 08:46 PM
Wow, Matrimoney got thrashed in this thread.

He is butthurt

Chris7
09-15-2010, 08:58 PM
this thread is tit will gear and phery orbs.

TheKingofTrolls
09-17-2010, 04:41 PM
How is taking advantage of someones idiocy being a coward? I could care less about what people think, the fact of the matter is that I ended up getting a troll to send me 40 bucks, no matter what anyone says, I win.

Matrimoney, for the first time, I couldn't agree with you more...

Matrimoney this is what you won from my 40usd

- You won on being the biggest fake in all of Cabal, congratz on making it official now
- You won by proving to the entire cabal community you have no creditability
- You won on proving to everyone just how preditable you are
- You won on proving that Mercury was right about you all along, you are a fake, a liar, a child, a scammer, a coward, and the biggest chicken shiet there is in all of Cabal
- You won by proving that you have no skills, that you're all talk and no walk
- You won by proving that you're not a man of your word
- You won by revealing to everyone how pathetic you really are.

So yes, I'll consider that you won this, because in you winning you proved Mercury's point. I proved you wrong at the cost of 40usd. Good game.

ThisisaForumId
09-17-2010, 04:48 PM
Dude, 40 USD to matri is like half a paycheque. All you did for him was pay for his gy pr0n collection

Matrimoney
09-17-2010, 09:28 PM
Dude, 40 USD to matri is like half a paycheque. All you did for him was pay for his gy pr0n collection

nice sperring, u so gud enrish mista

i haz paycheque?

You've obviously never gotten a paycheck, got.

BTW, updated stats-

lvl 173
hp 3905
def 829
matk 1115
amp 48
rate 41
dmg 171
add dmg 30
hp steal 4%

Lelouch
09-17-2010, 09:32 PM
nice sperring, u so gud enrish mista

i haz paycheque?

You've obviously never gotten a paycheck, got.

BTW, updated stats-

lvl 173
hp 3905
def 829
matk 1115
amp 48
rate 41
dmg 171
add dmg 30
hp steal 4%

Whats funny is you included bringer title hp in that :<

Matrimoney
09-17-2010, 09:36 PM
Whats funny is you included bringer title hp in that :<

What's funny is that even with 2K HP I'd roll you in a PvP, because you'd be an EDC-Meteor scrub

Lelouch
09-17-2010, 09:37 PM
What's funny is that even with 2K HP I'd roll you in a PvP, because you'd be an EDC-Meteor scrub

Nope because 2k hp = 1 shot for me, you'd die 1 ww :]

Matrimoney
09-17-2010, 09:39 PM
Nope because 2k hp = 1 shot for me, you'd die 1 ww :]

Lol...even with Bloody/Panic I highly doubt that. You seem to be forgetting you do 20% less damage to me kiddo.

Lelouch
09-17-2010, 09:40 PM
Lol...even with Bloody/Panic I highly doubt that. You seem to be forgetting you do 20% less damage to me kiddo.

Lol? is that a joke u have like 830 def and u think 2k hp will stop me from 1 shotting your pos wi? lol..

Matrimoney
09-17-2010, 09:45 PM
Lol? is that a joke u have like 830 def and u think 2k hp will stop me from 1 shotting your pos wi? lol..

by the time you even managed to get panic off you'd be dead...sry and yeah a pos 14x wa wont be 1 shotting anything sry trashy

Lelouch
09-17-2010, 09:47 PM
by the time you even managed to get panic off you'd be dead...sry and yeah a pos 14x wa wont be 1 shotting anything sry trashy

My Wa is 156, and im going to update it now since that seems to be a misconception with a lot of you. And I wouldn't need to use PC on your garb wi, mr I add bringer title hp to stats cuz i wanna look pro.

rythemz
09-17-2010, 09:52 PM
Lv.172
Knight of Fighting Spirit

HP 3728
M.Attack 1036
Defense 775
C.Rate 43/38
C.Damage 150/165
M.Amp 40%
Add Damage 33
HP AutoHeal 5

Matrimoney
09-17-2010, 09:53 PM
My Wa is 156, and im going to update it now since that seems to be a misconception with a lot of you. And I wouldn't need to use PC on your garb wi, mr I add bringer title hp to stats cuz i wanna look pro.

Your WA is pure garbage, and ur really trying to say you could hit 2K on someone 17 lvls higher than you without using PC? What you gonna do, 30 amp, BM2+AURA? Fail ass WA, post your stats so I can laugh please?

Matrimoney
Lv.172

HP 3728
M.Attack 1036
Defense 775
C.Rate 43/38
C.Damage 150/165
M.Amp 40%
Add Damage 33
HP AutoHeal 5

lol....240 hp TI boots? go to merc please ty

Lelouch
Your WA is pure garbage, and ur really trying to say you could hit 2K on someone 17 lvls higher than you without using PC? What you gonna do, 30 amp, BM2+AURA? Fail ass WA, post your stats so I can laugh please?

No i'll pull a darkd and put my ww to lvl 20 just for you kid. :]

Lelouch
09-17-2010, 09:54 PM
Lv.172

HP 3728
M.Attack 1036
Defense 775
C.Rate 43/38
C.Damage 150/165
M.Amp 40%
Add Damage 33
HP AutoHeal 5

Best stats on a WI from venus i've seen so far, nice job man ^_^

rythemz
09-17-2010, 09:55 PM
lol....240 hp TI boots? go to merc please ty

You know I use Sig boots =.="

Matrimoney
No i'll pull a darkd and put my ww to lvl 20 just for you kid. :]

He'd 1 shot your sht with a lvl 1 WW, sit down.

Matrimoney
You know I use Sig boots =.="

So its not boots its a suit...same thing

Lelouch
09-17-2010, 09:57 PM
He'd 1 shot your sht with a lvl 1 WW, sit down.

Ya and im sure he 1 shots 4.2k wa's with 1k+ def all day amright? Lets use venus rules, bm2/aura, amp pots, debuffs, pt buffs cuz its pro.

rythemz
09-17-2010, 10:02 PM
So its not boots its a suit...same thing

pfft no, I'm not gonna replace amp with extra hp.

Matrimoney
09-17-2010, 10:02 PM
Ya and im sure he 1 shots 4.2k wa's with 1k+ def all day amright? Lets use venus rules, bm2/aura, amp pots, debuffs, pt buffs cuz its pro.

LOL 1k def, ur rocking non amp forc and ur tyring to say ud hit 2k on me?

oh my lawd youre a funny kid

Matrimoney
09-17-2010, 10:03 PM
pfft no, I'm not gonna replace amp with extra hp.

how do i have 8 amp over u then? lol

nvmmmmmm max amp rune and k red...der der...:)

Lelouch
09-17-2010, 10:04 PM
LOL 1k def, ur rocking non amp forc and ur tyring to say ud hit 2k on me?

oh my lawd youre a funny kid

What does having forc amp have to do with damage? Forc would be for the def? (as i already have amp?)

Matrimoney
09-17-2010, 10:05 PM
What does having forc amp have to do with damage? Forc would be for the def? (as i already have amp?)

So you're saying you'd throw on non-amp forcium before DarrkD 1 shots you? LOL typical Merc trash.

Lelouch
09-17-2010, 10:07 PM
So you're saying you'd throw on non-amp forcium before DarrkD 1 shots you? LOL typical Merc trash.

Because forcium amp increases my def and not any other forcium of equal +? It must be amp for it to be forcium is that what your trying to say kid? :<

Matrimoney
09-17-2010, 10:09 PM
Because forcium amp increases my def and not any other forcium of equal +? It must be amp for it to be forcium is that what your trying to say kid? :<

So you say you would 1 shot me if I had 2K hp, but whats to stop me from slapping on all non amp forc and getting over 1k def...? You're a moron....

Lelouch
09-17-2010, 10:10 PM
So you say you would 1 shot me if I had 2K hp, but whats to stop me from slapping on all non amp forc and getting over 1k def...? You're a moron....

Ya but you said u could 2 shot me with 2k hp? So how u gonna 2 shot me if u switch to non amp forci? but u dont even got that right? Lol gj dumbs.hit

Matrimoney
09-17-2010, 10:17 PM
Wow, you just said the exact same thing I was pointing out to you. Also, since you'd need to Bloody to try to 1-shot me, you'd still get 2 shot, sry bro.

On top of that, stop changing the subject at hand. You said you could 1 shot me without PC if I had 2K HP and 830 def. Post your stats and lets find out.

Lelouch
09-17-2010, 10:20 PM
I wasn't changing the subject dumbs.hit, i was clearly making fun of how darkd said he 1 shots 4.2k wa's with 1k+ def. And I will post my stats when I am 170.

Matrimoney
09-17-2010, 10:24 PM
I wasn't changing the subject dumbs.hit, i was clearly making fun of how darkd said he 1 shots 4.2k wa's with 1k+ def. And I will post my stats when I am 170.

No need to do that, post them now and I'll add in the extra stats you get per level and after 170 rank up. Also, he does 1 shot that, and without 30 amps (bm2+aura) Something you'll never be able to do.

Lelouch
09-17-2010, 10:26 PM
No need to do that, post them now and I'll add in the extra stats you get per level and after 170 rank up. Also, he does 1 shot that, and without 30 amps (bm2+aura) Something you'll never be able to do.

Ya, and pigs fly? as I recall this was Wi Stats not WA, I will post mine there soon enough for you to bash.

Matrimoney
09-17-2010, 10:29 PM
Ya, and pigs fly? as I recall this was Wi Stats not WA, I will post mine there soon enough for you to bash.

Thought so scrub, your stats are fail as nuts. Might as well make up some fake stats to try and redeem yourself. Might backfire when I ask for proof though.

Lelouch
09-17-2010, 10:30 PM
Thought so scrub, your stats are fail as nuts. Might as well make up some fake stats to try and redeem yourself. Might backfire when I ask for proof though.

Yes because it would make sense for a WA to post his stats in a thread for Wi stats? amirght? dumbs.hit go sleep so you can wake up and make ur 9$ an hour at bk.

Matrimoney
09-17-2010, 10:34 PM
Yes because it would make sense for a WA to post his stats in a thread for Wi stats? amirght? dumbs.hit go sleep so you can wake up and make ur 9$ an hour at bk.

So you're denying to post your WA stats because they're bad? Alright, let me get the calvary in here to call you out for being a coward, k?

Lelouch
09-17-2010, 10:35 PM
So you're denying to post your WA stats because they're bad? Alright, let me get the calvary in here to call you out for being a coward, k?

Im not denying it, it would just make no sense, but you lack a lot of common sense. Speaking of cowards, you backed out comming to merc even though you said you would. Contradict yourself more dumbs.hit.

Spur
09-17-2010, 10:57 PM
BTW, updated stats-
lvl 173
hp 3905
def 829
matk 1115
amp 48
rate 41
dmg 171
add dmg 30
hp steal 4%

o no hes catching up o wait..

lvl 173
hp 3855 without bringer title ty
def 858
matk 1078
amp 63
rate 51
dmg 131
add dmg 30
hp steal 3%
resist rate 8
resist dmg 20

Bebe
09-19-2010, 12:21 AM

lvl 173
def 858
matk 1078
amp 63
rate 51
dmg 131
add dmg 30
hp steal 3%
resist rate 8
resist dmg 20

I want ur stats babe!!! =D

MyForumIsFISHIN
09-19-2010, 01:21 AM

lvl 173
def 858
matk 1078
amp 63
rate 51
dmg 131
add dmg 30
hp steal 3%
resist rate 8
resist dmg 20

I didn't know it was a race?

Chris7
09-19-2010, 08:24 AM
I want ur stats babe!!! =D

spur's girl! LOL

Chris7
09-19-2010, 08:25 AM

lvl 173
def 858
matk 1078
amp 63
rate 51
dmg 131
add dmg 30
hp steal 3%
resist rate 8
resist dmg 20

garbage

GoldFalcon22
09-19-2010, 09:12 AM

lvl 173
def 858
matk 1078
amp 63
rate 51
dmg 131
add dmg 30
hp steal 3%
resist rate 8
resist dmg 20

>_> such high amp

ihottiewitch
09-19-2010, 02:00 PM
Here was your stats

u still got a long way to go. maybe u can challenge romp/twist/ras first and see if u can even beat them. i heard someone offered u a free transfer but u didnt take it i wonder y....

HP 3753
Def 912
M.attack 1108
M.amp 51%
Crit rate 50
Crit dmg 121
Add dmg 30
HP Steal 3%
now...

lvl 173
def 858
matk 1078
amp 63
rate 51
dmg 131
add dmg 30
hp steal 3%
resist rate 8
resist dmg 20

I don't believe your amp.

otice1
09-19-2010, 02:04 PM
He uses a Sig cash shop weapon so why not believe it? O wait he didn't tell you that because it will make him look pathetic.

Matrimoney
09-19-2010, 02:05 PM

lvl 173
def 858
matk 1078
amp 63
rate 51
dmg 131
add dmg 30
hp steal 3%
resist rate 8
resist dmg 20

brb, lol'ing @ your sig orb

bored2010
09-19-2010, 03:34 PM
spur u actually got a double amp sig orb from the box? nice!

Spur
09-19-2010, 03:40 PM
yep i got a 16atk 14amp orb. if i put my forcy orb back on then its only 56amp but matk becomes 1118, either way matri is no where close

Matrimoney
09-19-2010, 03:43 PM
yep i got a 16atk 14amp orb. if i put my forcy orb back on then its only 56amp but matk becomes 1118, either way matri is no where close

LMFAO

nowhere close? you have 3 more mag atk than me, but like 40 less CD, while only having 7 more amp. gj

bored2010
09-19-2010, 03:47 PM

nice fine, too bad its only 30 days
you can get pluma way past 50% on one bm2+aura now, more so with the boss regen nerf

Spur
09-19-2010, 03:52 PM
LMFAO

nowhere close? you have 3 more mag atk than me, but like 40 less CD, while only having 7 more amp. gj

im sry wat was ure hp at again? i missed it

GoldFalcon22
09-19-2010, 04:16 PM
im sry wat was ure hp at again? i missed it

don't forget his defense too

Chris7
09-19-2010, 05:24 PM
hey guys I have more hp than you that means I hit harder.

FU2
09-19-2010, 05:29 PM
don't forget his defense too

Hey what's your def at? Oh wait your wiz doesn't matter.

GoldFalcon22
09-19-2010, 05:35 PM
Hey what's your def at? Oh wait your wiz doesn't matter.

never said it did

FU2
09-19-2010, 06:04 PM
Yea cuz you can get pluma to ALMOST half hp with one bm/aura right?

Bebe
09-19-2010, 06:27 PM
FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT! Fight in WAR!

iSeeYou123
09-20-2010, 01:41 AM
FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT! Fight in WAR!

whatever you say ugly =)

MyForumIsFISHIN
09-20-2010, 10:16 PM
brb, lol'ing @ your sig orb

brb, loling @ your g.m crafted forcy orb.

ThisisaForumId
09-20-2010, 11:01 PM
hey guys I have more hp than you that means I hit harder.

means in a pvp his crit dmg is negated

LackofABetterName
09-20-2010, 11:19 PM
tl;dr

WTB> Summary of thread

ThisisaForumId
09-21-2010, 12:03 AM
tl;dr

WTB> Summary of thread

Matri talks shiet
venus backs him up
Spur walks in with better stats
matri downplays
gets ownt
matri posts his hp with bringer title on
spur makes fun of him
we all lol at matri

Chris7
09-21-2010, 02:30 AM
spur
is
weak :)

RekeesEnivid
09-21-2010, 02:56 AM
merc
is
weak :)

I wonder why =/

Matrimoney
09-21-2010, 03:53 AM
Matri talks shiet
venus backs him up
matri downplays
gets ownt
spur makes fun of him
we all lol at matri

better stats? if we both had bringer on im prety sure he'd get rolled there kiddo, even with his temporary sig orb

LILCHAOLAO
09-21-2010, 06:13 AM
Matri talks shiet
venus backs him up
matri downplays
gets ownt
spur makes fun of him
Only I lol at matri

Fixed.

Spur
09-21-2010, 06:53 AM
better stats? if we both had bringer on im prety sure he'd get rolled there kiddo, even with his temporary sig orb

sry but dont try and play with "IFs" cause not only are u not coming to merc. u getting bringer on merc? dont make me laugh

LILCHAOLAO
09-21-2010, 06:59 AM
SPur you're such a wannabe pro

xStar
09-21-2010, 09:34 AM
you all su.ck, rapchez best wi

Spur
09-21-2010, 02:06 PM
SPur you're such a wannabe pro

sry mr "i dont take sides"

darkrage
09-21-2010, 02:13 PM
lets see how does being bringer every week since it came out not make you pro. i cant recall 1 week spur wasnt wi bringer

WIpwns
09-21-2010, 04:36 PM
spurs been bringer since hes been wearing his tit suit/boots/helm and phery orbs
prove me wrong

LethalH
09-21-2010, 04:46 PM
spurs been bringer since hes been wearing his tit suit/boots/helm and phery orbs
prove me wrong

spurs been bringer as long as ive been bangin ur mom

Matrimoney
09-21-2010, 04:49 PM
spurs been bringer as long as ive been bangin ur mom

and lethals been gettin shat on on the forums since ive been here

matrimonkey
09-21-2010, 05:05 PM

Congratulations! Im sure you're very proud.

LethalH
09-21-2010, 05:05 PM

Keep dreaming dirtbag

Bebe
09-22-2010, 08:59 PM
spur suk. matri suk. U both suk! end of story. STOP fighting! I've had just about enough with both u.
Matri... u think u'r better then spur.... come to merc n take bringer from him.
Spur... u need impovement but yes.. u r one of the best wiz out there.

OR maybe spur can go venus n beat u. either way... JUST DO IT n get it over with.

BTW!!! It's not all about stats! U NEED SKILLS!

hanadin
09-22-2010, 09:38 PM
bebe is right hey just shut the I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ up already theking send u money and u still didnt show up matri lol I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥
and also u wont be epic for very long when the new cabal players come from global
would be good if GM's made a ch or something where merc&venus could log on and pvp eachother and every sunday merc vs venus
so all you guys stop talking so much I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ over forums

Bebe
09-22-2010, 09:46 PM
bebe is right hey just shut the I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ up already theking send u money and u still didnt show up matri lol I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥
and also u wont be epic for very long when the new cabal players come from global
would be good if GM's made a ch or something where merc&venus could log on and pvp eachother and every sunday merc vs venus
so all you guys stop talking so much I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ over forums

OoOO i love ur sunday merc vs venus idea!! =D

Sonic
09-22-2010, 10:05 PM
eww

GoldFalcon22
09-23-2010, 12:22 PM

+1

iSeeYou123
09-23-2010, 11:11 PM
new no life wizard = dax *cough* with honor 17 and lvl 179

Rockstar
09-24-2010, 11:47 AM
SilverISerpah (http://www.youtube.com/user/SilverISerpah) > all wizards

RekeesEnivid
09-24-2010, 06:00 PM
SilverISerpah (http://www.youtube.com/user/SilverISerpah) > all wizards

yea meng he's pretty beast

lolwut
09-24-2010, 06:12 PM
dat me!!! :D

BannedT_T
09-24-2010, 07:37 PM
OoOO i love ur sunday merc vs venus idea!! =D

u is one ugly bich D=

Bebe
09-24-2010, 07:52 PM
u is one ugly bich D=

Thank you! Thank you! =D

TheKing
10-05-2010, 11:07 PM
LOL
http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u170/pauline2_01/CabalVer141-101006-0003-0000.jpg
http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u170/pauline2_01/CabalVer141-101006-0004-0000.jpg

WIpwns
10-06-2010, 02:41 AM
LOL
http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u170/pauline2_01/CabalVer141-101006-0003-0000.jpg
http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u170/pauline2_01/CabalVer141-101006-0004-0000.jpg

so whos wi did u buy?
ur skill bar disgusts me
gj trying to hide ur 2322 hp btw

xStar
10-06-2010, 02:45 AM
so whos wi did u buy?
ur skill bar disgusts me
gj trying to hide ur 2322 hp btwlooks like he bought strike's wizard.

DoItOver
10-06-2010, 07:38 AM
dayum conny byz mai 180 FB fully geared w/sig =D

1000 usd

=D

Bebe
10-06-2010, 08:06 PM
LOL

OH MY GOD!! Why wasn't I in this war!?@?!?@ 50mins of pure FARMING!!! LMAO.... DAhahhahhaha!!

FU2
10-06-2010, 08:12 PM
cocopuff's wiz~

ChuckNorris
10-06-2010, 08:12 PM
I thought Xfail quit? fail WI, go buy more eof8 for 900usd KA

Matiel
10-06-2010, 08:16 PM
woo lets go to 100! romp post ur stats i wannna see em

Matrimoney
10-06-2010, 08:22 PM
LAWL xcon ur wi is garbage, how was getting rolled 5-0 the other day?

for the people wondering, he bought yummypuff whoever the f that is...wonder how much usd he paid to not even be a top 10 wi?

who else thinks its hilarious he tried so hard to say he was done with cabal and quitting, along with "giving" his wiz away llolololoooolllll

mmmCake
10-06-2010, 08:34 PM
He bought ccpuff/cocopuff/cocopuffy whatever his many names were before he sold it to xc0n here. I think he's taking after Matrimoney here, first he went and got a blader and then decided to go and get a wizard.

Bebe
10-06-2010, 08:39 PM
Humm... that would make sense on the stats.... O.o maybe.

mmmCake
10-06-2010, 08:42 PM
Humm... that would make sense on the stats.... O.o maybe.

The stats, the honor rank, the gear. And multiple people simply knowing that he sold it to him

Matrimoney
10-06-2010, 08:44 PM
He bought ccpuff/cocopuff/cocopuffy whatever his many names were before he sold it to xc0n here. I think he's taking after Matrimoney here, first he went and got a blader and then decided to go and get a wizard.

Please kid, don't compare him to me. He's already geared out and wasted tons of USD on pretty much every single class besides FA before going to WI which he still fails at. Everytime he realizes the char he spent tons of USD on isn't even close to being the top he just rerolls. It's only a matter of time before he runs out of classes and just ends up quitting.

Bebe
10-06-2010, 08:50 PM
The stats, the honor rank, the gear. And multiple people simply knowing that he sold it to him

=O I don't know all his stats. >.< N i didn't know he sold his char. o.o N i got hr15 now!!! xD yay!!! trying to break hr16 by end of this year. O_O
I wanna try using BB+ with wexp BB... i never tried before... i heard u can get over 300wexp x_x

Matrimoney
10-06-2010, 08:56 PM
=O I don't know all his stats. >.< N i didn't know he sold his char. o.o N i got hr15 now!!! xD yay!!! trying to break hr16 by end of this year. O_O
I wanna try using BB+ with wexp BB... i never tried before... i heard u can get over 300wexp x_x

hey wanna make some more faces on these forums? obvious asian girl is obvious

TheKing
10-06-2010, 08:58 PM
Please kid, don't compare him to me. He's already geared out and wasted tons of USD on pretty much every single class besides FA before going to WI which he still fails at. Everytime he realizes the char he spent tons of USD on isn't even close to being the top he just rerolls. It's only a matter of time before he runs out of classes and just ends up quitting.

Yea dnt compare me to a burger flipper flip mengz. He's not even on my shoes.. He's like a bedbug that bites me on this forum. Lol

besides why would i post the wi here if i was still playing it? I should've char change and make over it. Get the logic there Monkey flipper flip? lol you 5-0 me? Where's the fraps or ss? Lmao!

Matrimoney
10-06-2010, 08:59 PM
Yea dnt compare me to a burger flipper flip mengz. He's not even on my shoes.. He's like a bedbug that bites me on this forum. Lol

besides why would i post the wi here if i was still playing it? I should've char change and make over it. Get the logic there Monkey flipper flip? lol you 5-0 me? Where's the fraps or ss? Lmao!

LOL why would I Fraps myself rolling your POS wiz? Please kid, there was plenty of people standing in CH8 BI when I dropped you. Sorry to tell you, but this bedbugs stats>yours anyday, need help buying FA gear now bro? I'd rather cook at a restaurant than change adult diapers for a living.

mmmCake
10-06-2010, 09:00 PM

I like how you don't deny that you bought the account with usd. And I believe the screenshot of you in the snow was already posted previously by matrimoney

Mishon
10-06-2010, 09:01 PM
Y'all love to stalk that guy.

TheKing
10-06-2010, 09:03 PM
LOL why would I Fraps myself rolling your POS wiz? Please kid, there was plenty of people standing in CH8 BI when I dropped you. Sorry to tell you, but this bedbugs stats>yours anyday, need help buying FA gear now bro? I'd rather cook at a restaurant than change adult diapers for a living.

And where are those plenty of people you talking about? Lol it's like you're saying i accept your challenge pay me to transfer to merc and scam the money that they sent right?

Lol my life> yours...

U scam in a game why not rob your burgerking franchise? You might get on my pants.. But still not on my level. So Sad But True....

TheKing
10-06-2010, 09:05 PM
Y'all love to stalk that guy.

Not all of them only this monkey flipper flip does.. He made 20 forum acct mules just to ride my balls. Lol.

Matrimoney
10-06-2010, 09:09 PM
And where are those plenty of people you talking about? Lol it's like you're saying i accept your challenge pay me to transfer to merc and scam the money that they sent right?

Lol my life> yours...

U scam in a game why not rob your burgerking franchise? You might get on my pants.. But still not on my level. So Sad But True....

Coming from a kid that needs to blow thousands of dollars on a free MMORPG just to be decent? Oh puh-leaseeeeeeeeeeeeee

Matrimoney
10-06-2010, 09:10 PM
Not all of them only this monkey flipper flip does.. He made 20 forum acct mules just to ride my balls. Lol.

Sorry, point out ONE forum account you think is me? Everyone on both servers hates your ACCT/ALZ buying ass, just sit down and know your place, nurseboy.

Bebe
10-06-2010, 09:19 PM
hey wanna make some more faces on these forums? Obvious asian girl is obvious

=d

i love you too!!! <3

TheKing
10-06-2010, 09:20 PM
Sorry, point out ONE forum account you think is me? Everyone on both servers hates your ACCT/ALZ buying ass, just sit down and know your place, nurseboy.

Atleast they hate me Coz of being rich unlike 90% of the players on NA hates you for being a fail flip swindler who's life is thrown everything on this game? Oh wait i heard you work at wal-mart now? Poor guy why not diff stores which you can get benefits and unionize? Oh wait you're not even a h.s. Graduate... A 22y/o guy thinks like A 7y.o kid fails his life And ended up addicted on this game.

Bebe
10-06-2010, 09:21 PM

O_O I thought u can only make 1 per IP or comp or something like that. o.o

Matrimoney
10-06-2010, 09:22 PM
Atleast they hate me of being rich unlike 90% of the players on NA hates you for being a fail flip swindler who's life is thrown everything on this game? Oh wait i heard you work at wal-mart now? Poor guy why not diff stores which you can get benefits and unionize? Oh wait you're not even a h.s. Graduate... A 22y/o guy thinks like 7y.o kid fails his life And ended up addicted on this game.

I'm liking how ironic this post looks. Not only do you think like a 7 year old, but you type like one as well. Please keep it up nurseboy, I'm enjoying the irony you're spewing.

TheKing
10-06-2010, 09:27 PM
I'm liking how ironic this post looks. Not only do you think like a 7 year old, but you type like one as well. Please keep it up nurseboy, I'm enjoying the irony you're spewing.

Yea you're enjoying the fact that you're a garbage in real life. Want to be my driver and get payed more than your 2jobs? I can give you a full time job and i think it will change your fail ass life..

Bebe
10-06-2010, 09:35 PM
>.< Both of u! PEACE? =D

Bebe
10-06-2010, 09:36 PM
If only I could see the faces of these ppl when they type. =D...

Matrimoney
10-06-2010, 09:37 PM
Yea you're enjoying the fact that you're a garbage in real life. Want to be my driver and get payed more than your 2jobs? I can give you a full time job and i think it will change your fail ass life..

I find it funny that you haven't provided any proof as to where you live, work, or who you actually are. The only thing you've said is that you're a Nurse and have a lot of money, but those are just words. I can make up any job I want and tell people I'm rich as well, what's to stop me from doing that? OH, that's right...I'm not a habitual liar like yourself. The only things you tell people are complete and utter BS. We all know you spent USD on almost every Char on your account, you also spent USD on your WI gear, your WA gear, and your BL gear. Should I even bring up the fact that you talked to Rage on MSN about buying ALZ from him? Also, if you make as much as you say you so, why in the world would you be wasting your time playing a FREE MMORPG all day? Makes about as much sense as a NURSE having a driver, moron.

Bebe
10-06-2010, 09:51 PM
I find it funny that you haven't provided any proof as to where you live, work, or who you actually are. The only thing you've said is that you're a Nurse and have a lot of money, but those are just words. I can make up any job I want and tell people I'm rich as well, what's to stop me from doing that? OH, that's right...I'm not a habitual liar like yourself. The only things you tell people are complete and utter BS. We all know you spent USD on almost every Char on your account, you also spent USD on your WI gear, your WA gear, and your BL gear. Should I even bring up the fact that you talked to Rage on MSN about buying ALZ from him? Also, if you make as much as you say you so, why in the world would you be wasting your time playing a FREE MMORPG all day? Makes about as much sense as a NURSE having a driver, moron.

HEY!! If I was rich... I'd still be playing this game. LOL. ppl play games cause they like it. Not cause it's free/no life/etc... (not all cases). N I'm sure there's ALOT of ppl who buy gears/account/etc... who cares. If ppl want to buy stuff.. let them. They have thier own reasons. It's like in real life too. Ppl buy a watch that's $50k when there's a watch that's $10 n does the same job. Ppl buy $300k car when others buy $30k car. Let them do whatever with thier MONEY! It's thier MONEY! =O I wish I could have that much money to buy stuff. ="(

Matrimoney
10-06-2010, 09:53 PM
HEY!! If I was rich... I'd still be playing this game. LOL. ppl play games cause they like it. Not cause it's free/no life/etc... (not all cases). N I'm sure there's ALOT of ppl who buy gears/account/etc... who cares. If ppl want to buy stuff.. let them. They have thier own reasons. It's like in real life too. Ppl buy a watch that's $50k when there's a watch that's $10 n does the same job. Ppl buy $300k car when others buy $30k car. Let them do whatever with thier MONEY! It's thier MONEY! =O I wish I could have that much money to buy stuff. ="(

The only reason you're saying that is because you obviously don't have money to throw around. If I made the amount of money xCon TELLS people he makes, I wouldn't be playing a free MMORPG. How exactly would someone who's as, "rich" as him come across a FREE game anyway? CABAL doesn't really come up when you search, "I'm rich and would like to play a fun game". Because after getting a 5K paycheck the first thing I'd wanna do is go straight home and buy some gear and accounts on CABAL, right?

APinkCaKe
10-06-2010, 10:13 PM
Hey I'm a nurse too and play this game : > except I refuse to spend any money here : >. I'm a poor nub in game but its all good =D! And this is getting off topic... All good and cute ^-^

Bebe
10-06-2010, 10:39 PM
Hey I'm a nurse too and play this game : > except I refuse to spend any money here : >. I'm a poor nub in game but its all good =D! And this is getting off topic... All good and cute ^-^

Shussh cake! LIES!! U have good gears... way better then mine. I know u do. I can see it on my dmg. -.-

Bebe
10-06-2010, 10:42 PM
The only reason you're saying that is because you obviously don't have money to throw around. If I made the amount of money xCon TELLS people he makes, I wouldn't be playing a free MMORPG. How exactly would someone who's as, "rich" as him come across a FREE game anyway? CABAL doesn't really come up when you search, "I'm rich and would like to play a fun game". Because after getting a 5K paycheck the first thing I'd wanna do is go straight home and buy some gear and accounts on CABAL, right?

Well, I dont' know about his case. But I do know a guy that's 42 that plays this game. N he is married with 4kids n have a job that pays him over 100k. I asked him why he plays this game n he said it helps him get away from the real world.. etc. N he found this game through random search. I started cause of my cousin. N i used to play D2!! =O

TheKing
10-07-2010, 01:06 AM
LAWL xcon ur wi is garbage, how was getting rolled 5-0 the other day?

Z_Z Another Lies?? and Trying to defend yourself again?
http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u170/pauline2_01/CabalVer141-101005-1158-0000.jpg

WIpwns
10-07-2010, 01:50 AM
it would be fun if darrkd makes a wiz too :)

MamaMiaYoe
10-07-2010, 03:40 AM

I swear to god your mentality is so promising, OMG are you hearing yourself? Youre a good example (in action) of what Im studying in psych ryt now. Dont compare people to you ...ok? Its different, infact it is a very bad idea because if all people in this world are like you, there wont be any future anymore. You whine like a sissy, youre so insecure about these people who can pose a potential threat, so your way of dealing with them is through incessant babbling in forum. You dont have to bring that money matter n the first place anyway, any person in the right state of mind knows that ITS NONE OF OUR EFFIN BUSINESS what he wants to do with his money, its his, he earned it, and he has the right to do whatever he wants with it. can you please shut that big virtual mouth of yours before I shove a 24 inch polish sausage in it? >.<

Matiel
10-07-2010, 05:18 AM

nah that lethal

Matiel
10-07-2010, 05:23 AM
it would be fun if darrkd makes a wiz too :)

+1 be so funny loll

Matrimoney
10-07-2010, 05:49 AM
I swear to god your mentality is so promising, OMG are you hearing yourself? Youre a good example (in action) of what Im studying in psych ryt now. Dont compare people to you ...ok? Its different, infact it is a very bad idea because if all people in this world are like you, there wont be any future anymore. You whine like a sissy, youre so insecure about these people who can pose a potential threat, so your way of dealing with them is through incessant babbling in forum. You dont have to bring that money matter n the first place anyway, any person in the right state of mind knows that ITS NONE OF OUR EFFIN BUSINESS what he wants to do with his money, its his, he earned it, and he has the right to do whatever he wants with it. can you please shut that big virtual mouth of yours before I shove a 24 inch polish sausage in it? >.<

I stopped reading after, "potential threat" because you're now officially the most retarded girl I've ever seen in my life. If you think xcon is some sort of a threat as a WI go get ur I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥in head checked, the kid knows how to play CABAL about as well as he knows how to type.

MyForumIsFISHIN
10-07-2010, 06:07 AM

Oh so that's what you're munching on today, huh?

Matrimoney
10-07-2010, 06:07 AM
Oh so that's what you're munching on today, huh?

If her vag is a mouth you could say that.

MyForumIsFISHIN
10-07-2010, 06:08 AM
If her vag is a mouth you could say that.

I don't think she can handle that, she's asian remember?

Matrimoney
10-07-2010, 06:09 AM
I don't think she can handle that, she's asian remember?

idk, maybe her boyfriends penar is more than the avg 3 inch twinkie...but maybe not since shes grouchy 24/7

MyForumIsFISHIN
10-07-2010, 06:18 AM
idk, maybe her boyfriends penar is more than the avg 3 inch twinkie...but maybe not since shes grouchy 24/7

Yeah considering that, I'd doubt it.

MamaMiaYoe
10-07-2010, 06:19 AM

I dont need a penar I think o.o...but yeah I know its thursday today still counts as middle of the week so yeah hump day right?, yeah I think .. oh yeah Im pretty sure all these people you flame worries you. OMG its so obvious. Stop denying, your words show how insecure you are.

Matrimoney
10-07-2010, 06:21 AM
I dont need a penar I think o.o...but yeah I know its thursday today still counts as middle of the week so yeah hump day right?, yeah I think .. oh yeah Im pretty sure all these people you flame worries you. OMG its so obvious. Stop denying, your words show how insecure you are.

im
so
insecure
about
people
on
the
internet

holy f* youre right howd you know?

god ur so fkin dumb, and ur bf looks like the chinese dude from mad tv, bobby lee SUP?
http://www.exposay.com/celebrity-photos/bobby-lee-celebrities-my-house-hollywood-july-PnHTQn.jpg

MyForumIsFISHIN
10-07-2010, 06:21 AM

Oh that's right they have toys to replace men :sad face:

MyForumIsFISHIN
10-07-2010, 06:24 AM
im
so
insecure
about
people
on
the
internet

holy f* youre right howd you know?

god ur so fkin dumb, and ur bf looks like the chinese dude from mad tv, bobby lee SUP?
http://www.exposay.com/celebrity-photos/bobby-lee-celebrities-my-house-hollywood-july-PnHTQn.jpg

That's pretty ignorant considering he's actually Korean.

Matrimoney
10-07-2010, 06:26 AM
That's pretty ignorant considering he's actually Korean.

Ignorant would be saying he doesn't look like him just because he's Korean. Are you implying just because he's Korean they don't look similiar?

Racist.

MamaMiaYoe
10-07-2010, 06:26 AM
I stopped reading after, "potential threat" because you're now officially the most retarded girl I've ever seen in my life. If you think xcon is some sort of a threat as a WI go get ur I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥in head checked, the kid knows how to play CABAL about as well as he knows how to type.
I dont need to get my head checked. I dont want to be blunt, but i have a feeling youre one horny cyber gaming n.erd in heat but you cant get inside someone elses pants because your spatial cyber mind prevents it.

Matrimoney
10-07-2010, 06:28 AM
I dont need to get my head checked. I dont want to be blunt, but i have a feeling youre one horny cyber gaming n.erd in heat but you cant get inside someone elses pants because your spatial cyber mind prevents it.

Hey, that'd be funny if it weren't for the simple fact that I've had a GF for the past 5 years now.....

ADERP

MamaMiaYoe
10-07-2010, 06:30 AM
and for the contrary. I dont care what a person looks like physically, so this bobby lee attempt isnt really working. >.>

MamaMiaYoe
10-07-2010, 06:31 AM
Hey, that'd be funny if it weren't for the simple fact that I've had a GF for the past 5 years now.....

ADERP

Oh who? your pillow? O.O

Matrimoney
10-07-2010, 06:33 AM
oh who? Your pillow? O.o

aw yeah howd u know?????

MyForumIsFISHIN
10-07-2010, 06:37 AM
Ignorant would be saying he doesn't look like him just because he's Korean. Are you implying just because he's Korean they don't look similiar?

Racist.

The subject was never "Bobby Lee and "so-called BF" comparisons". The subject was "Bobby Lee" being Chinese because he looked like it (according to you), when in fact he's Korean. Are you implying that Chinese and Koreans look alike?

Racist.

MyForumIsFISHIN
10-07-2010, 06:38 AM
and for the contrary. I dont care what a person looks like physically, so this bobby lee attempt isnt really working. >.>

You'd wish that you knew Bobby Lee.

Matrimoney
10-07-2010, 06:45 AM
The subject was never "Bobby Lee and "so-called BF" comparisons". The subject was "Bobby Lee" being Chinese because he looked like it (according to you), when in fact he's Korean. Are you implying that Chinese and Koreans look alike?

Racist.

So thinking a light-skinned Black guy looks Mexican would be racist? Care to elaborate?

MyForumIsFISHIN
10-07-2010, 06:51 AM
So thinking a light-skinned Black guy looks Mexican would be racist? Care to elaborate?

Yes because you're inadvertantly categorizing all of the subjects you bring up. Chinese and Koreans, are both Asian, thus you imply they both look alike.
Blacks (Although I prefer African-Americans) and Mexicans are both minorities, thus you imply they are both the same.

Matrimoney
10-07-2010, 07:00 AM
Yes because you're inadvertantly categorizing all of the subjects you bring up. Chinese and Koreans, are both Asian, thus you imply they both look alike.
Blacks (Although I prefer African-Americans) and Mexicans are both minorities, thus you imply they are both the same.

So you're saying if a 5 year old thinks Koreans and Chinese people look alike they're racist even though they lack the knowledge to differentiate?

K, I'm gonna try to get my Nephew arrested for a few hate crimes I've seen him commit.

Spur
10-07-2010, 07:02 AM
So you're saying if a 5 year old thinks Koreans and Chinese people look alike they're racist even though they lack the knowledge to differentiate?

K, I'm gonna try to get my Nephew arrested for a few hate crimes I've seen him commit.

even tho im glad u realize ure comparable to a 5year old theres a diff between thinking and carrying it out

Matrimoney
10-07-2010, 07:19 AM
even tho im glad u realize ure comparable to a 5year old theres a diff between thinking and carrying it out

o look spur just woke up from no lifing cabal all night

hey you know what sarcasm is dumb sht?

wheres my tank/quad vids bro? o wait...garbage wiz is garbage nvm

chickenpotpie
10-07-2010, 07:19 AM

according to you,

if I can't tell whether a person ethnicity is Chinese or Korean

i am a racist? oh my :eek:

oXIo
10-07-2010, 08:44 AM
wo hui shuo yi der hanyu :>

IaMaLive
10-07-2010, 09:05 AM

Holy S.hit if spur just woke up from no lifing cabal all night. then i would imagine your even worse than him hahahaha. your active on forums x3(maybe more) times more than spur which also means you most likely spending xxxxxxxxxx amount of times in game compare to him. At least spur sleeps and you dont lol.

Is this your daily 24hrs day routine?:
5 hrs on forums talking nonsense
15 hrs playing cabal and still garbage
4 hrs at burger king, dang you dont even get a break rofl. Try 8 hours and you might get a chance at shift manager :P.
Hmm you must be stealing tons of coffee beverage at BK(not sure if they even have it)to keep up you so hyped.
GG get a life burger boy

Hasufel
10-07-2010, 09:27 AM
i lold

iSeeYou123
10-07-2010, 09:46 AM
Holy S.hit if spur just woke up from no lifing cabal all night. then i would imagine your even worse than him hahahaha. your active on forums x3(maybe more) times more than spur which also means you most likely spending xxxxxxxxxx amount of times in game compare to him. At least spur sleeps and you dont lol.

4 hrs at burger king, dang you dont even get a break rofl. Try 8 hours and you might get a chance at shift manager :P.
Hmm you must be stealing tons of coffee beverage at BK(not sure if they even have it)to keep up you so hyped.
GG get a life burger boy

get your info straight....he doesn't work at bk anymore

IaMaLive
10-07-2010, 09:50 AM
get your info straight....he doesn't work at bk anymore

What! they fired him? darn i should of known...so i guess he just forum/cabal 24/7 then. Ty for telling me bro!

Matiel
10-07-2010, 10:12 AM

Racist.

LOLZ. 4 more pages dudes ^_^

Chris7
10-07-2010, 10:23 AM
who else thinks miavag should die irl

iSeeYou123
10-07-2010, 10:42 AM

+1

What! they fired him? darn i should of known...so i guess he just forum/cabal 24/7 then. Ty for telling me bro!
god your a retard..fail troll is fail

FU2
10-07-2010, 11:15 AM
Hahaha bimbo is trying to sound smart now.

MamaMiaYoe
10-07-2010, 12:09 PM

I think DarkkDi.ck should go first coz Miavag is at the higher upper class and much more needed in the society. (Conflict Theory FTW)

Matiel
10-07-2010, 01:55 PM
I think DarkkDi.ck should go first coz Miavag is at the higher upper class and much more needed in the society. (Conflict Theory FTW)

did u not see the thread bout "If u could give one cabal tip what would it be" and chris said 'DarkD is an 4ssh0le' yeahh but i think hes pree f*ckin hilarious lol

Matrimoney
10-07-2010, 02:58 PM

GG get a life burger boy

you're right, im rocking hr18 and love to play CABAL 6 hours a day and troll forums at the same time, even while at work

oh wait my names not spur is it?

Deathlymonkey
10-07-2010, 03:05 PM
you're right, im rocking hr18 and love to play CABAL 6 hours a day and troll forums at the same time, even while at work

oh wait my names not spur is it?

Jealous he has a comp at work?

Rockstar
10-07-2010, 03:52 PM
96 pages, and I think only 3 of them has actual stats.

DoItOver
10-09-2010, 06:30 AM

Kakakakaka!

Mangz matri seriously needs to get off cabal and go out more often.
You take this game too seriously blowski =D

Stop yuz whining matri, don't matter if it's a free game, it's thanks to item shop shoppers and alz buyers that cabal is still rolling. There is no such thing as "free food" it applies to everything. If est weren't making money through cabal it would be dead like every other MMO thats been closed down. You should thank those ppl who wasted their money to keep cabal alive.

Instead of stalking and wasting your life meddling onto other pplz business, why not spend some time on a vacation?

OH WAIT yuz can't cuz yo a loner who likes to prove everyone how special you are.
=D Cheerz yuz ve.Dy special mangz

DoItOver
10-09-2010, 06:35 AM

It's no sarcasm wen yuz take a free MMO game 2 seriously
=D

DoItOver
10-09-2010, 06:39 AM
did u not see the thread bout "If u could give one cabal tip what would it be" and chris said 'DarkD is an 4ssh0le' yeahh but i think hes pree f*ckin hilarious lol

Yeah the fact that he wrote DarkD his ign is actually DarrkD. Good one smart sir. Nice. It'z Preeking Hilarious.

=D

DoItOver
10-09-2010, 06:40 AM

I certainly think u should stop drop and roll

DoItOver
10-09-2010, 06:41 AM
+1

god your a retard..fail troll is fail

everyone is as much of a retard as you can be too good sir.

DoItOver
10-09-2010, 06:44 AM
Jealous he has a comp at work?

Some ppl just can't get enough of sarcasm from matri cuz everything he says is full of sarcasm.
=D

It's just how spe.cial he is
=D

DoItOver
10-09-2010, 06:51 AM

May I ask you the same thing?

Habitual liar = habitual sarcasm ya?

Instead of typing why not just show us the SS of the msn chat and get it over with otherwise yu telling us the story is cooluss.

Wasting his life just as much as you waste urz on cabal forum and ingame to prove ur point.

Sarcasm all day

=D

Matrimoney
10-09-2010, 08:18 AM
May I ask you the same thing?

Habitual liar = habitual sarcasm ya?

Instead of typing why not just show us the SS of the msn chat and get it over with otherwise yu telling us the story is cooluss.

Wasting his life just as much as you waste urz on cabal forum and ingame to prove ur point.

Sarcasm all day

=D

You're really gonna sit there and talk about wasting time on the forums after you pull a SEPTUPLE post? Rofl, SMD kid.

DoItOver
10-09-2010, 09:34 AM
You're really gonna sit there and talk about wasting time on the forums after you pull a SEPTUPLE post? Rofl, SMD kid.

yuz funny mangz, I don't and didn't mention anything about wasting time, I kill time by posting and reading when I have nothing better to do, and fyi, better wasting my time than my life like you ^^

Sorry dude, you calling ppl here kid is a RoFl.

Good to know you like calling ppl something when you even act like one ^^

WIpwns
10-09-2010, 09:56 AM
better wasting my time than my life like you

fob

Chris7
10-09-2010, 11:56 PM
and DoItOver takes the lead as the current retard in this thread.

& the crowd goes wild.

MamaMiaYoe
10-11-2010, 08:02 AM
Lvl 109
HP: 2532
MP: 1491
Defense: 579
Crit Rate: 45/50 %
CDI: 125%
M.amp: 46%

IRaid101
10-11-2010, 01:15 PM
this is the longest thread ever least on est
i think the longest thread on ogp was like 109 pages long :o

WIpwns
10-11-2010, 01:45 PM
this is the longest thread ever least on est
i think the longest thread on ogp was like 109 pages long :o

they have a thread with 1k pages lol

IRaid101
10-11-2010, 02:06 PM
they have a thread with 1k pages lol

i meant for the cabal section

x3AkiraH
10-12-2010, 12:51 PM
Lvl 156
hp 10
mp 5
CR 5
CD 20
m.attl 14
def 6

i win :D

Matrimoney
10-13-2010, 10:46 PM
hai guise i got update of stat

3427 hp's
1127 mag atk's
163 crits of dmg
53 chance of criticals rate
3 hps of stealing
830 defending point
48 amped up magic

hohoho~~~ more to come vary soon my good sirs, ty come again

Bebe
10-13-2010, 10:51 PM
hai guise i got update of stat

3427 hp's
1127 mag atk's
163 crits of dmg
53 chance of criticals rate
3 hps of stealing
830 defending point
48 amped up magic

hohoho~~~ more to come vary soon my good sirs, ty come again

1127 m.att :( share?

iNercy
10-16-2010, 03:43 PM
Level: 139
----------
HP: 2470
Def: 660
M.Atk: 924
M.Amp: 48
Crit Rate: 40
Crit Dmg: 156
Add Dmg: 19
HP Auto Heal: 8

LudaCrits
10-18-2010, 12:17 PM
how do you get so much cd?

WIPwns.
10-18-2010, 12:45 PM
u must be new here

LudaCrits
10-18-2010, 02:48 PM
yep, anything else you want to point out?

WIPwns.
10-18-2010, 02:49 PM
u must be new here

LudaCrits
10-18-2010, 02:52 PM
k sorry ill go look for forum that answers question, most of misclicked on the troll forum

WIPwns.
10-18-2010, 03:09 PM
troll forum

u must be new here

pottytrained
10-22-2010, 06:04 AM
sorta new stats i guess,

3.6k hp
791def
171 cd
47 rate
997 ma
46 m amp

Matri
10-22-2010, 10:59 PM
small update-

3456 hp
1140 mag
172 cd
53 rate
3% hp steal
838 def
48 amp

soon to be stats =
3456 hp
1162 mag
172 cd
53 rate
3% hp steal
900+ def
48 amp

Spur
10-23-2010, 07:28 AM
small update-

3456 hp
1140 mag
172 cd
53 rate
3% hp steal
838 def
48 amp

not bad ure getting closer. new stats

3893hp
1094matk
160cd
50rate
3hp steal
870def
49amp
9resist rate
21resist cd

Matrimoney
10-23-2010, 12:19 PM
not bad ure getting closer. new stats

3893hp
1094matk
160cd
50rate
3hp steal
870def
49amp
9resist rate
21resist cd

I think it's the other way around kiddo, you're on the right track though.

WiPwns2
10-23-2010, 12:33 PM
page 100 go!

Spur
10-23-2010, 01:41 PM
I think it's the other way around kiddo, you're on the right track though.

anyone with a brain will realize my stats > ures in pvp, dont even need to talk about how my skills are way beyond ures

WiPwns2
10-23-2010, 01:48 PM
anyone with a brain will realize my stats > ures in pvp, dont even need to talk about how my skills are way beyond ures

fading in combo during pvps are for baddies

Chris7
10-23-2010, 02:57 PM
oh so u ditched the 30 day amp orb and actually got some CRITICAL DMG

congrats! you're still a weak scrub rofl. only thing that saves you is URE title. otherwise matri would wipe his ass with your excuse for a wizard :(

Spur
10-23-2010, 03:10 PM
oh so u ditched the 30 day amp orb and actually got some CRITICAL DMG

congrats! you're still a weak scrub rofl. only thing that saves you is URE title. otherwise matri would wipe his ass with your excuse for a wizard :(

lol and i cant say the same for his gm crafted orb? stop making stupid excuses y i am better than him.

Chris7
10-23-2010, 03:34 PM
I'l reply when you have something better to come at me with.

k?

otice1
10-23-2010, 03:35 PM
lol and i cant say the same for his gm crafted orb? stop making stupid excuses y i am better than him.

Better would imply you carry some advantage over him. Your damage is still lower than his even after taking into consideration your titles, and either of you have the potential to 3 shot the other with 2/3 crits. On the other hand he is still considerably more powerful than you in pve. Keep dreaming that you will be on the same level as Venus wiz some day. This isn't even to mention that his stats are much better than yours with a great deal of improvements still to be made. You cannot improve your cape, bracelets, or suit/gloves. He can and this will only further exaggerate how much better he is than you.

Spur
10-23-2010, 04:01 PM
Better would imply you carry some advantage over him. Your damage is still lower than his even after taking into consideration your titles, and either of you have the potential to 3 shot the other with 2/3 crits. On the other hand he is still considerably more powerful than you in pve. Keep dreaming that you will be on the same level as Venus wiz some day. This isn't even to mention that his stats are much better than yours with a great deal of improvements still to be made. You cannot improve your cape, bracelets, or suit/gloves. He can and this will only further exaggerate how much better he is than you.

difference is he needs to crit 2 big skills + 1 lance to kill me, for me on the other hand can crit 2 big + 1 non crit lance or crit 1 big + 2 lances and kill him which makes all the difference.

Xiju
10-23-2010, 04:16 PM
Lvl: 138
Hp: 4263
Def: 700
Magic: 850
Rate: 45
Dmg: 161
Amp: 36
Resist rate: 20
Resist dmg: 30

Spur
10-23-2010, 04:25 PM
1000th post in my wonderful thread

Matrimoney
10-23-2010, 04:25 PM
difference is he needs to crit 2 big skills + 1 lance to kill me, for me on the other hand can crit 2 big + 1 non crit lance or crit 1 big + 2 lances and kill him which makes all the difference.

So not only are you ignorant enough to compare WI's in just PvP (obviously because you have the Praetor of No Life title) but you're forgetting the fact that the next set of upgrades I need are much more easyily to obtainable than yours. Please stop comparing yourself to me, you're a joke WI that's done nothing but waste my time on these forums. You might be lucky enough to see my next solo vids so you can see what a real wizard is.

Spur
10-23-2010, 04:27 PM
So not only are you ignorant enough to compare WI's in just PvP (obviously because you have the Praetor of No Life title) but you're forgetting the fact that the next set of upgrades I need are much more easyily to obtainable than yours. Please stop comparing yourself to me, you're a joke WI that's done nothing but waste my time on these forums. You might be lucky enough to see my next solo vids so you can see what a real wizard is.

lol at praetor of no life, wat lvl are u again? u got such a life to grind so much that u outlvled me? ill be waiting for ure upgrades but by the time u get them ill prolly be praetor of no life rank 19

Matrimoney
10-23-2010, 04:33 PM
lol at praetor of no life, wat lvl are u again? u got such a life to grind so much that u outlvled me? ill be waiting for ure upgrades but by the time u get them ill prolly be praetor of no life rank 19

The difference between us is that you're probably still maintaining your steady 3 wars per day whereas instead of going to war at all I've been grinding. I've probably gone to war 4 times in the past month. Nice try though baddie.

juji550
10-23-2010, 04:36 PM
Lvl: 138
Hp: 4263
Def: 700
Magic: 850
Rate: 45
Dmg: 161
Amp: 36
Resist rate: 20
Resist dmg: 30

niqqa say whaaaaaaaaaaaaaa? o.o

Spur
10-23-2010, 05:37 PM
The difference between us is that you're probably still maintaining your steady 3 wars per day whereas instead of going to war at all I've been grinding. I've probably gone to war 4 times in the past month. Nice try though baddie.

nope the diff between us is i go to war, u on the other hand use that time to lvl,boss hunt and dungeon run as u explained on ure other post to where u got ure alz from.

Xiju
10-23-2010, 05:53 PM
niqqa say whaaaaaaaaaaaaaa? o.o

that's with bringer

Deathlymonkey
10-24-2010, 08:36 AM
fading in combo during pvps are for baddies

Thanks for proving once again that venus people cant do real freestlye pvp's that actually require skills :)

Matiel
10-24-2010, 09:18 AM
Ure

Gumi
10-24-2010, 07:08 PM
Lvl: 130
Hp: 2570
Def: 650
Magic: 980
Crit Rate: 35%
Crit Dmg: 60%
Magic Amp: 60%