Aop+3

Eof +6

BOF+2 x2

Fancy Zard: +30hp, Resist Stun +1%, Attack+5, CDI +2%

Basic Breakdown:

53% Rate (buffed)
122% CDI (buffed)
36% S.amp

so my question to you all isssss how do i pump up my s.amp enough to make it effective in pvp, while maintaining a decent cdi? i want to have 50% s.amp, but i dont wanna give up too much cdi, the way i see it now, i can swap out the crystal and kat for an stit+6 blade (7%samp) and Aqua Crystal +6 (7%samp) (( yes i know weak, but its all i can afford ._.)) total that should be giving me a 14% samp increase giving me a total of 50% samp, but my cdi will take a HUGE 45% plunge, so again how do i balance out the cdi loss with the samp increase? thx again guys.

yummy
09-01-2010, 08:25 PM
drop your helm.. and get a deathblow thats all crit dmg.. get amp weapons.. get slotted bracelets.... thats all i can think off.. for now...

TWF
09-01-2010, 08:28 PM
That build isn't going to work if you're trying to maintain your current CD total and reach 50% S Amp, unless you get extremely lucky pet upgrades, better EoF, better BoFs, and possibly some CR+2. Your FS build doesn't seem to be oriented around crit damage like most players. I'd try my above mentioned suggestions and +'ing your weapons up higher so that you can gain a higher base which will compensate for your lower CD. You should mention your attack in the breakdown.

KonaKona
09-01-2010, 08:54 PM
I would replace that Titanium kat with a Forcy blade, preferably +3 and above. U can start with 1-slot 10% cd but 7% amp is better. FS crits better with higher base/higher amp. Although the tit. kat is extended, it will prolly just bounce of other players with high def. Like somebody just said, exchange the helm with DB, 30-36%, amp in gloves, boots and armor (7% s. amp if u can). BoF+3 slotted is like the the best cost/damage ratio, but for FS, BoF+6 is better. STep up to AoP+5, EoF+7 ( if u can afford) to increase base. Rings, depends on what u want to do and who ur against. RoL+1 x2 is enought to get u 49% rate with buff and base rate (unless u get mega ring or RoL+2), the other two rings can be RoF+9/10 or crit rings +1/2. Crit rgs I would use if u hoping for that massive crit, RoF if u trying to dps combo. Just play around with it. Oh, and I would try to + that crystal (+7 fc blade has 189 attack, good for increasing base).

-Itachi Uchiha-
09-01-2010, 09:19 PM
Hey guys so first let me start by showing off my build
FS Lvl: 120 Honor 6

Osm Helm single slot 7%S.amp

Osm Armorsuit +6 50hp, 7%s.amp

SG Amp Gloves +6 4% s.amp

S.Tit Boots+6 7% s.amp

Tit Kat DB +6 (Extended) 25% CDI 4% rate

Forci Crystal +3 (Phail i know ._.) 10% CDI

Roc+1 x2

Rol+1 x2

Aop+3

Eof +6

BOF+2 x2

Basic Breakdown:

53% Rate (buffed)
122% CDI (buffed)
36% S.amp

so my question to you all isssss how do i pump up my s.amp enough to make it effective in pvp, while maintaining a decent cdi? i want to have 50% s.amp, but i dont wanna give up too much cdi, the way i see it now, i can swap out the crystal and kat for an stit+6 blade (7%samp) and Aqua Crystal +6 (7%samp) (( yes i know weak, but its all i can afford ._.)) total that should be giving me a 14% samp increase giving me a total of 50% samp, but my cdi will take a HUGE 45% plunge, so again how do i balance out the cdi loss with the samp increase? thx again guys.

Lol. So this is your forum account. You've got me on buddy list, just ask me what's needed and I'll help you know what you need. For the most part, I would follow what Kona said.

AzurePheonix
09-01-2010, 09:44 PM
Lol. So this is your forum account. You've got me on buddy list, just ask me what's needed and I'll help you know what you need. For the most part, I would follow what Kona said.

lulz if i had the money id buy everything in a heartbeat ._. idk how everyone makes so much without buying ecoins or alz

darkrage
09-14-2010, 12:06 PM
run dungeons and sell the drops i'll give you a tip upgrade cores sell fast

Yngwie21
10-13-2010, 09:38 PM
please remember that for the time being (until youre ready and you understand your class to the Nth degree) that you NEED more base attack to make your skills worthwhile. There are many different ways to build the sFS class and all ways are completely legit, but it's up to the individual player to determine how you build it. I always focused on attack and damage rather than defense and I can honestly say I have never, not once owned or used a single piece of vamperic gear while dungeon running, level grinding, or anything else. I have a high crit damage base compared to most other sFS's and it suits my character very well, but at the same time I push over 1000 base attack. I encourage you all to make your FS just that, YOUR OWN FORCE SHIELDER. :)
Ch33rs!

deamonreaper
11-02-2010, 07:58 PM
when people say they dont buy alz, theres a 95% chance that they buy alz

Emie
11-03-2010, 09:34 PM
The general rule of thumb for all classes (not just FS) is amp suit, boots, and gloves, with a deathblow helm. Weapons are a matter of personal preference - either Deathblow or Amp, but for FS, due to low base attack, you need to use Forcium weapons, in order of increasing preference (and rarity): 10% CDI, 7% amp, Deathblow/2 slot.

iSeeYou123
11-03-2010, 09:37 PM
The general rule of thumb for all classes (not just FS) is amp suit, boots, and gloves, with a deathblow helm. Weapons are a matter of personal preference - either Deathblow or Amp, but for FS, due to low base attack, you need to use Forcium weapons, in order of increasing preference (and rarity): 10% CDI, 7% amp, Deathblow/2 slot.

thx for the info, new

Tenrai
11-03-2010, 11:44 PM
Hey guys so first let me start by showing off my build
FS Lvl: 120 Honor 6

Osm Helm single slot 7%S.amp

Osm Armorsuit +6 50hp, 7%s.amp

SG Amp Gloves +6 4% s.amp

S.Tit Boots+6 7% s.amp

Tit Kat DB +6 (Extended) 25% CDI 4% rate

Forci Crystal +3 (Phail i know ._.) 10% CDI

Roc+1 x2

Rol+1 x2

Aop+3

Eof +6

BOF+2 x2

Basic Breakdown:

53% Rate (buffed)
122% CDI (buffed)
36% S.amp

This is an old pic, I couldnt afford most end game gears or high priced items, but I did figure a solid build out for FS, I call it a Templar build, it has resemblance of that in aion templar. Hi HP, balance base damage, my skill lvls were all lvl 20 except for shield splinter which was lvl 18 a cool down of 6.4 seconds, so pushing 4115 hp and a balance amount of damage proved to be a successful build, though I have remade My ideal build for this templar was 40x3 crit equipment which is now easily attainable at weod. Though also in this pic I had a Sword amp orb which is why my amp was at 19 my stats before I dispersed my fs was enough dex and int to ware forci blade and crystal rest into strength.
http://i685.photobucket.com/albums/vv211/i259/YourFS.png?t=1288856244

Actual footage of me in war chan =) I hope this has opened you up to new possibilities. And it always comes down to skill.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bdd2WF3Mz_A

Magicammp
11-03-2010, 11:54 PM
How old is this pic

dragon
11-04-2010, 12:28 AM
agree with avie but for the weapon i recommended use both weap Forci amp with a high + if ur weapon are both s.amp ur be relly tank for ur lvl =]