PDA

View Full Version : What skills did you delete?

Havoc
09-02-2010, 02:31 AM
bye bye, concentration, mirage step, and double rising

not really sure if i should've said good bye to double rising =b

thought about deleting twin moon slash too, but wasn't really too sure.

packetj
09-02-2010, 03:07 AM
wow you deleted mirage step? it can save you from hard crits form monsters when grinding. I just added DR and deleted concentration.

fsflashy
09-02-2010, 03:34 AM
hmm

well i never had concentration but i deleted double rising and mirage step for death tempest and fatality increase. i'm still thinking of what to remove for curse dodge.

packetj
09-02-2010, 03:39 AM
hmm

well i never had concentration but i deleted double rising and mirage step for death tempest and fatality increase. i'm still thinking of what to remove for curse dodge.

are those the new skills? sorry i'm not updated

IVSaKeN
09-02-2010, 03:42 AM
damn they sound good lmao, CANT WAIT TILL MY FAIL INTERNET CAN DL IT!

And seriously they should of added skill slots...-_- I don't want to delete skills.
And DO NOT delete twin moonslash what will u use when ur rooted? lol

fsflashy
09-02-2010, 04:20 AM
yea bl gets 3 skills, 1 is death tempest and 2 party buffs, fatality increase gives 8 crit dmg for 90 seconds, curse dodge prevents 1 (or 2?) debuffs.

Shinn
09-02-2010, 04:46 AM
lol 8 damage

TitusTyrannus
09-02-2010, 04:50 AM
I deleted Hazing dance, Aura blade, and mirage grind

fsflashy
09-02-2010, 05:12 AM
I deleted Hazing dance, Aura blade, and mirage grind

lol wth you shouldn't have those 3 in the first place.

Havoc
09-02-2010, 05:27 AM
And DO NOT delete twin moonslash what will u use when ur rooted? lol
its not like one attack is going to save you, and most of the time you really cant even knock down people that's running away because of the whole dash thing negating knockdowns.

and def rate is overrated, i doubt im going to see a difference. its kinda like saying you can see difference between having concentration on and not.

i dont know if curse dodge is really worth having tbh, but we shall see its practicality as we go on, im sure.

3lood
09-02-2010, 04:14 PM
I removed double rising, mirage step, and impact stab =/

Banned
09-02-2010, 04:17 PM
mirage step double rising and twin moon slash lol
i only use bl for war so i dont need the def rate
i dont even use double rising
twin moon slash is pretty helpful but meh too slow

Hash
09-02-2010, 09:56 PM
i have 1 spot free, n getting rid of impact. need to remove 1 other thing and i dont wanna remove mirage step lol

fsflashy
09-02-2010, 10:55 PM
mirage step only gives ~300 def rate, you're not gonna notice the difference.

fatboy
09-03-2010, 04:30 AM
bye bye to ds and dr had one spot free so all full now

Sonic
09-03-2010, 05:11 AM
bye bye, concentration, mirage step, and double rising.

thats scary cuz those r the exact skills i deleted when it came out

diff order tho o.o

Sephiroth
09-03-2010, 02:41 PM
I deleted
-Concentration
reason: I always combo or rarely ever miss.
-Double Rising
reason: Use other skills in pvp and DT replaced DR in pve.

Reasons why i wont deleted Mirage Step:
300 def rate does make a difference. otherwise there wouldnt be def rate runes. I tested this in the past when i switched to OSM armor, derk was litterally hitting every hit without a miss, had to get a def rate rune to compensate for the def rate lost from martial. And it actually helps.

It all comes down to your build, and the things you do.

So if your on osm armor yeah i suggest sticking with said buffs, if you got mystic/sig/forcy... then im sure you have decent def rate.

Also put into consideration that running away in war with 50 hp left and someone shottin a lance at you , every bit counts and that lance could have missed you and you gotten away.

Its like upgrading weapons, Im sure alot of you add an UCL to together with the FCH right? why? cuz you get what? 1 or 2% more chances?
Everybit counts, think twice before you delete skills.

On a side note, Ive been rooted and the FB attacked some random person next to me and I TMS him and knocked him down thus helping my fellow cap partner xD

So AGAIN every bit counts.

Havoc
09-03-2010, 02:55 PM
for those who still have dr, do you still have sg?

Sonic
09-03-2010, 04:41 PM
Reasons why i wont deleted Mirage Step:

idk when im in a party killing bosses and sht, sometimes i get hit everytime where warriors might get misses 4 times in a row
we have like 3 times more def rate then them?
i think its useless, only reason i have a def rate upgrade is because i rarely combo cannons...

now im thinking of getting matk upgrade instead of def rate, just great!

Sephiroth
09-03-2010, 04:51 PM
Cabal is weird man, I failed to make a item +4 like 7 times in a row... I mean common? seriously? Sometimes i pvp like 8+ times and my skills never crit... seriously?

But other than that, Im telling you what i experienced in the past and went from martial +7 to Armor +7 and how it affected me. Just giving tips and stuff to those that are new around, something to think about.

Cabal is seriously messed up, Only reason i still play is cause the pk/war system, havent seen any other MMORPG that catches my eye on that department xD

But if deleting all this things makes you happy, by all means please do. No sense on arguing on it, just pointing out my experience ^_^

RekeesEnivid
09-03-2010, 05:21 PM
I kept my mirage step man. Without it BL being highest def rate class won't count for shet. ugh I dropped concentration/Impact stab/Double slash I removed double slash rather reluctantly... but curse dodge is pretty necessary haha - and I just pump tempest to 12 no questions asked o.o works well there =/ but not done experimenting

Brolic
09-03-2010, 05:30 PM
i took out double rising, mirage step and *tear* sniff, blade cry.

i have 3595 Def rate without mirage step so meh, i have enough =]..
and my new pve combo is ls,dt,scud and storm grind..combo works fairly well and skills are always cooled so no combo break =].

Sephiroth
09-03-2010, 05:40 PM
I use VI / LS / DT / BS

VI as first skill for quick cast AND stun ^_^

Works for me!

Was grinding in PI by the gates next to the doggy boss just fine ^_^

Sonic
09-03-2010, 05:59 PM
what really made me delete is that it wouldnt stack with new party buff, and kinda annoyed me

party buff + short buff?
so i figured y even have it if i have to rebuff every 180secs

Hash
09-03-2010, 06:26 PM
i had 1 slot free, got rid of impact stab and double rising (DT replaced DR in pve combo and i dont use DR for pvp so .. why keep it if i never use it ? =P )

Brolic
09-03-2010, 08:20 PM
what really made me delete is that it wouldnt stack with new party buff, and kinda annoyed me

party buff + short buff?
so i figured y even have it if i have to rebuff every 180secs

uhh? u must not be 170? i can stack all 3 shorts fairly well o.o

bmaura, intense,aof,fatality,fury = gtho my way.

Sonic
09-03-2010, 09:42 PM
needz 170 D=

Hai
09-03-2010, 09:45 PM
hai

Havoc
09-09-2010, 03:40 AM
got my dt at lvl 20 and have a combo that worked out

feels nice x)

fsflashy
09-09-2010, 04:28 AM
got my dt at lvl 20 and have a combo that worked out

feels nice x)

:o

do tell :D

i have mine at 15. anything higher id have to extend my pve combo by a skill.

Havoc
09-09-2010, 05:11 AM
mm... i just use my dps combo for my pve combo now, so i dont have the ls>bs>vi>sg>dt setup that everyone's using.

Sephiroth
09-09-2010, 08:39 AM
You probably waste alot sp unless you combo ubber pro. o.o and PVP combo in PI will get you kill ^_^

zx34
09-09-2010, 08:53 AM
You're telling that to the former best bl in venus? gg.

Sephiroth
09-09-2010, 11:17 AM
Lol

Tysukiomi
09-10-2010, 04:18 PM
twin moon is a necessity >_> don't listen to havoc
just ask any pro blader

Sephiroth
09-10-2010, 04:29 PM
Yup, I use TMS when people run away from me... gotta love the knockdown!

Tysukiomi
09-10-2010, 05:16 PM
^point proven

fsflashy
09-10-2010, 06:17 PM
i have tms just so i dont feel useless when rooted lol. as for the knockdown, its pretty useless when they know how to get up faster.

Havoc
09-10-2010, 09:22 PM
>someone's running away from you!
>use tmr
>people use dash, knockdown effect does not take effect while dashing
>you just lost 2.3 seconds
>you will never catch that person now

i still have tmr, dont get me wrong. but blader is the worst class for chasing down people in the game. its almost laughable to think that you'd think tmr is NECESSITY. maybe more like convenience or self-gratification of knowing that you did as much damage as you could do a person.

and people deleted impact stab? that's too funny.

WIpwns
09-10-2010, 09:28 PM
>someone's running away from you!
>use tmr
>people use dash, knockdown effect does not take effect while dashing
>you just lost 2.3 seconds
>you will never catch that person now

i still have tmr, dont get me wrong. but blader is the worst class for chasing down people in the game. its almost laughable to think that you'd think tmr is NECESSITY. maybe more like convenience or self-gratification of knowing that you did as much damage as you could do a person.

and people deleted impact stab? that's too funny.
+1