PDA

View Full Version : War question

packetj
09-02-2010, 03:13 AM
How'd you defeat FB when you're debuffed (root etc, mana freeze etc)?

MaxUchiha
09-02-2010, 03:27 AM
bl defeats root with instant immunity buff and mf is just have over 1400mp just enough so u can use your combo

packetj
09-02-2010, 03:34 AM
bl defeats root with instant immunity buff and mf is just have over 1400mp just enough so u can use your combo
but instant immunity needs to be casted first right? it won't work when you're rooted already..

IVSaKeN
09-02-2010, 03:47 AM
You can't bro, when ur rooted and mfed you type /sit and watch.

or stand there like an idiot using lvl 9 twin moonslash over and over that does pathetic dmg

cadacus_ater
11-19-2010, 01:01 AM
I've survived against and beaten a FB who debuffed me after the debuffs wore off, mf and root included.

He wasn't doing very well that day though. Its quite satisfying when you best a FB who debuffed you. Until another one roots you and slams you with his wizard buddy in less than 5 seconds....

Shinji
11-19-2010, 03:08 AM
I will never be stoppeddd ~!

IVSaKeN
11-19-2010, 09:32 AM
^ lol

tamaraxa
01-03-2011, 10:07 PM
how do u post those threads for the stats

Chippa
01-04-2011, 09:25 AM

Here are some scenarios that I, a blader, find myself in when I face a fb.

S1: I see a fb from far and cast Instant Immunity before meeting one another. (II lasts 30 sec before bslvl 150, 45 sec before bslvl 170, and 60 sec after bslvl 170).

"But I am not a WA or BL (yes, I am aware that I am posting on a Blader section, but I thought it would be nice to shed some light on this matter for the other classes) so how do I cast something that I don't have?"

With the removal of the Guardian titles, estsoft added the Holy Water items in the cash shop. Open cash shop and go to Hunting Aid then Holy Water and scroll down to the bottom. There are Holy Water of Resistance/Flawless Defence (30/100% resist root/stun/down/knock-back).

If I had some extra ecoins to spend, I would buy some Holy Water of Flawless Defence to use in wars. However, the item has a 180 sec cooldown while giving you 60 sec of immunity. Within those 120 seconds, more debuffing could happen so run if your enemy fb hasn't died in 60 sec after you use the item.

Outcome: The fb casts Execration/Field of Execration (20 sec at lv 20) and gets frustrated after seeing it didn't work. So he casts another debuff, like the dreaded Mana Freeze, which at lv 20 takes out 1400 MP of the target. This brings us to scenario 2.

S2: You are mf-ed. If you have well over (say, 21+ mana left after) 1400 MP, you can dash away before getting rooted. If you have more (~190 like I have thanks to Epaulet of Vampire and MP rune lv 12) you can stay and fight the fb while he/she's caught off-guard. If you are not mf-proof, as most are, bring as many MP-boosting accessories as you can to every war. Switch your gear to these MP-accessories when you are mf-ed. Some MP-boosting accessories are: Amulet of Battler +8 (120 MP), Vampiric or Force Regeneration Earring +X (X times 10 MP), Epaulet of Vampire (400 MP), a pet with MP slots, and any MP-slotted gear. Also, you could sacrifice an upgrade and max MP mastery, which gives 114 MP (I have done this before when my MP rune's level wasn't high enough). Don't forget maxed MP rune (lv 15) gives 250 MP.

Or, instead of bothering with these shenanigans, you could tank the ~10 sec mf. Nevertheless, from my experience, killing the fb while I am mf-ed has always given me the last laughter. :D

S3: A blader in your party casts Curse Dodge, which is a debuff Shadowshield but only for 2 debuffs. A seasoned fb will cast two non-root/mf first then try to root/mf you. After the fb debuffs you once, run away to safety. A seasoned fb also knows that some people are mf-proof, so he/she casts Enervation (de-level) that takes away ~120 MP. Then he/she casts mf on you.

Outcome: If you don't have over ~1540 mp, the best choice would be to relog or hope for your allies to come and rescue you. The best savior would be an mf-proof fa that can use Curse Remove.

Sure, force bladers are forces to be reckoned with, but like rock, paper, and scissors, something always beats something else in the end.

Ludacris
01-04-2011, 02:02 PM
or u can just tank the FB's hits. O.O

Soryuha
01-05-2011, 07:28 AM
If you're MF'ed then like Brolic said, just [tank the hits] if you can't get past MF.

If you get rooted, spam Twin Moon Slash. I usually can knock down a FB and stall em before they manage to do anything.

and IVSaKeN - Twin crits 1k dmg at least for me. Wouldn't call that pathetic damage when you can't move really.

I3athtub
01-05-2011, 07:45 AM
well if u did immunity ur safe, if ur mfed, then ur screwed, i usually hope that the person who mF's me forgets abt me,,, it does happen lol

and if he doesnt forget me, i go forcium and make it last longer so he has to waste time smacking me, incase if the mf wares off or reinforcement comes.

if i survive MF, i kick his ass... happens rarely. but still it does

ReknoWunzz
01-05-2011, 07:50 AM
Esc > Character Change > Relog. <== Delux is pretty good at this LOL

PopThatCherry
01-05-2011, 07:52 AM
kakaka

Tysukiomi
01-05-2011, 12:47 PM
I've survived against and beaten a FB who debuffed me after the debuffs wore off, mf and root included.

He wasn't doing very well that day though. Its quite satisfying when you best a FB who debuffed you. Until another one roots you and slams you with his wizard buddy in less than 5 seconds....

=D and yeasterday i survived long enough for mf+2roots to wear off with 4procs on me ^_^

Tysukiomi
01-05-2011, 12:48 PM

which is easy :) haha 948defense ftw<3(w/o buffs from other classes)

Ludacris
01-05-2011, 01:59 PM
go to t5 and tank, then we'll talk. j/k ^_^

Tysukiomi
01-05-2011, 02:09 PM
z.z lemme get better weps and 300% exp(not worthless wexp/skill exp/pet exp 100% that is said to be 300% exp) weekend and id think about it

Ludacris
01-05-2011, 03:23 PM
grind it out lazy!

Tysukiomi
01-05-2011, 05:24 PM
grind it out lazy!

:( am working on it.....lol 4 1/5th bar til 160 z.z

Ludacris
01-05-2011, 07:39 PM
gogo

Tysukiomi
01-05-2011, 07:40 PM
z.z well i wanna hurry on the 160 z.z gonna join guild after that ;)

Ludacris
01-05-2011, 07:53 PM
o.O wat guild

Tysukiomi
01-05-2011, 07:54 PM
sei o.o

Ludacris
01-05-2011, 07:55 PM
OH. im in durr too. :D

Tysukiomi
01-05-2011, 07:56 PM
^_^ yesh i know :o

M0NSTAH
01-05-2011, 07:56 PM
OH. im in durr too. :D

hmm thoguht you were in apocalypse?

Ludacris
01-05-2011, 08:06 PM
hmm thoguht you were in apocalypse?

im in both O.O go look.

RekeesEnivid
01-05-2011, 08:27 PM

that and depends on how well that FB plays - naturally some start with SOD > abyssal to get 2 ranged attacks in on you. when they come in close they will use ass - so if you can tank first 2 hits as they come close with ass just sync with them, LS (that's how I fight rooted) naturally after LS/ass ends they gonna use couple fillers before infernal . as ur LS ends hit combo start and dps them just sync wit them (their fillers/your fillerS) and the second they go into another ass which u can usually predict you LS. if you don't LS with them then u gotta twin moon and pray when they close enough u can cast ur LS. it's always fun to make an FB chase you and you're the one rooted. it's happened many times with me - I end up winning xD. FB's can be pretty squishy, well the average ones i.e. if someone like toma or rockstar root you then yea just /sit. zzz it just takes knowing your skills well enough and their cooldowns and predicting some things - also I got like 2 cannons on my extended slots lol. sometimes just to keep combo going I use those when FB in ass. you want hard hitting dps skills too and ones with chance of knocking down the FB - as long as it gives u time to wait out root and fight full potential.

p.s naturally if you dont II before gettin rooted - just pop it after you're rooted. helps with knockback so ucan hit FB still and well prevents their 2nd root. if you play well enough u can still kill them off. FB's are a nasty class though when the person behind it can play the heck outta it

Ludacris
01-05-2011, 08:32 PM
that and depends on how well that FB plays - naturally some start with SOD > abyssal to get 2 ranged attacks in on you. when they come in close they will use ass - so if you can tank first 2 hits as they come close with ass just sync with them, LS (that's how I fight rooted) naturally after LS/ass ends they gonna use couple fillers before infernal . as ur LS ends hit combo start and dps them just sync wit them (their fillers/your fillerS) and the second they go into another ass which u can usually predict you LS. if you don't LS with them then u gotta twin moon and pray when they close enough u can cast ur LS. it's always fun to make an FB chase you and you're the one rooted. it's happened many times with me - I end up winning xD. FB's can be pretty squishy, well the average ones i.e. if someone like toma or rockstar root you then yea just /sit. zzz it just takes knowing your skills well enough and their cooldowns and predicting some things - also I got like 2 cannons on my extended slots lol. sometimes just to keep combo going I use those when FB in ass. you want hard hitting dps skills too and ones with chance of knocking down the FB - as long as it gives u time to wait out root and fight full potential.

p.s naturally if you dont II before gettin rooted - just pop it after you're rooted. helps with knockback so ucan hit FB still and well prevents their 2nd root. if you play well enough u can still kill them off. FB's are a nasty class though when the person behind it can play the heck outta it

tl ; dr... kidding ye man but meh, i combo FB's too like that just not with cannons xD

RekeesEnivid
01-05-2011, 08:39 PM
tl ; dr... kidding ye man but meh, i combo FB's too like that just not with cannons xD

well I don't use them all the time - sometimes just one to not break if they're out of my range and I messed up xD. gotta keep combo up man lol. best chance of coming out alive lol.

Ludacris
01-05-2011, 08:49 PM
thats why when the FBs are in assassination animation i make sure im in tempest/twinmoon/LS/Scud :D

ForceRa1
01-05-2011, 08:51 PM
=O u has a sticker on ur little thingy brolic to bad u didnt pick a cool one like a pic of my char's face =o

RekeesEnivid
01-05-2011, 08:55 PM
thats why when the FBs are in assassination animation i make sure im in tempest/twinmoon/LS/Scud :D

but honestly tempest range isn't too great o.=

Ludacris
01-05-2011, 08:56 PM
thats y u use it b4 they use assass... and wtf ra lul

RekeesEnivid
01-05-2011, 09:01 PM
thats y u use it b4 they use assass... and wtf ra lul

nig quit arguing wit me... like I said you just gotta predict when they're gonna use ass but if they cast it too soon and u rooted how u gonna tempest? -.- zzz damn mexi's. !!!!!!!!!!1 ANYWAYS. good advice /end xP I win :)

Ludacris
01-05-2011, 09:05 PM
NAH wtf.. y u gotta predict what the FB gonna do. all u do is cast ur shorts make that lil nig of an fb think twice b4 attacking you. end of story!

RekeesEnivid
01-05-2011, 09:50 PM
NAH wtf.. y u gotta predict what the FB gonna do. all u do is cast ur shorts make that lil nig of an fb think twice b4 attacking you. end of story!

LOL. true hahha. they hesitate when they see shorts lol. enough time for root to end - instant immunity = FB running xD

Vontar
01-05-2011, 09:53 PM
On my fb personally I like to SoD, A C, then force impact and ass. then depending on things I'll either run or kill them . . .

Vontar
01-05-2011, 09:54 PM
tysuk, DID you knwo I have a lvl 127 BL although I sold it LMAO! For 165m :P