PDA

View Full Version : Sword quake.

Hasufel
09-02-2010, 09:14 AM
I know several people have it.What are your thoughts on its role in pvp and pve.

forumaccount
09-02-2010, 10:08 AM
one of wa's bread and butter skills in pve along with sw and ww, in pvp i would say ur 1st choice as a finisher over ww becuz it is faster, so if it doesnt crit u can still get to ww faster than from ww>sq. if ur gonna ask wat about sw as a finisher, i usually initiate with sw for the dot since mine is lvl 18

Filthy
09-02-2010, 05:23 PM
seems like its SW twin.....similar range, in combo casting time, same cone AoE

SQ > RC

WingsOfAngel
09-05-2010, 08:07 PM
Its aoe is ridiculous..

despair
09-06-2010, 03:52 PM
well i still dont know to use qs as a finisher or WW O_o

NiteFalcon
09-06-2010, 04:00 PM
very useful in war for aoe war combo. as well as in PVE for grinding. But for pvp i find it not very useful unless you need a heavy combo against someone with high defense. filthy is right, its essentially a SW twin.

despair
09-06-2010, 06:37 PM
ahhh so nitefalcon so i just keep WW as a finisher?

jimbo
09-09-2010, 05:41 PM
the reason why ppl used ww for finisher cause it was the best skill and you cant you sw right after sw it was a good fill in

NiteFalcon
09-09-2010, 06:07 PM

yes WW is still the best finisher.

comrade
09-14-2010, 01:34 PM
love it best pvp and pve, WA will kick major arse with sword quake.

tylerduke3
09-14-2010, 02:27 PM
New MOVES SO COOLL, LONG AND BIG RANGE

TheKingofTrolls
09-17-2010, 04:42 PM
How is taking advantage of someones idiocy being a coward? I could care less about what people think, the fact of the matter is that I ended up getting a troll to send me 40 bucks, no matter what anyone says, I win.

Matrimoney, for the first time, I couldn't agree with you more...

Matrimoney this is what you won from my 40usd

- You won on being the biggest fake in all of Cabal, congratz on making it official now
- You won by proving to the entire cabal community you have no creditability
- You won on proving to everyone just how preditable you are
- You won on proving that Mercury was right about you all along, you are a fake, a liar, a child, a scammer, a coward, and the biggest chicken shiet there is in all of Cabal
- You won by proving that you have no skills, that you're all talk and no walk
- You won by proving that you're not a man of your word
- You won by revealing to everyone how pathetic you really are.

So yes, I'll consider that you won this, because in you winning you proved Mercury's point. I proved you wrong at the cost of 40usd. Good game.

WIpwns
09-17-2010, 05:44 PM

- You won on being the biggest fake in all of Cabal, congratz on making it official now
- You won on proving that Mercury was right about you all along, you are a fake, a liar, a child, a scammer, a coward, and the biggest chicken shiet there is in all of Cabal

So yes, I'll consider that you won this, because in you winning you proved Mercury's point. I proved you wrong at the cost of 40usd. Good game.
how wa related!

jimbo
09-18-2010, 05:03 AM
look at his name <_<

RebornSAZUZAKI
09-18-2010, 05:43 AM
one of wa's bread and butter skills in pve along with sw and ww, in pvp i would say ur 1st choice as a finisher over ww becuz it is faster, so if it doesnt crit u can still get to ww faster than from ww>sq. if ur gonna ask wat about sw as a finisher, i usually initiate with sw for the dot since mine is lvl 18

exactly what he said, w/ it you can lvl your WW and sword quake upto 15 and do more dmg as well XD and leave SW at lvl 9 or 12

jimbo
09-19-2010, 07:14 AM
I may just max mines out cause it is my finisher and 1k plus the CRT DMg it will do IF it don't I turn to ww

forumaccount
09-19-2010, 12:14 PM
unless u do only pvp, sq definitely shouldnt be maxed because its aoe is oh so useful for vamping hp from mobs and to hit almost EVERYONE within 4 range of u in war

Major
09-24-2010, 10:58 AM

Proving in a game mean nothing, its what you do in real life that matters. Its only a game.